Mom & Daughter and Modeling Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother and daughter find a new outlet for Showing Off.
1.5k words
4.07
9.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part 1 of a new series and picks up with Suzanne (our exhibitionist swim coach) and her mother Jenny as they discover a new outlet for their exhibitionism -- modeling. These magnificently built women are exploring their need to expose themselves to anyone who might be watching as Jenny tutors her uninhibited daughter. They love to be exposed and admired.

_________________________________________________________________

Suzanne's mother Jenny readily admitted that she had been an exhibitionist for as long as she could remember. Her father was well aware of this -- it was how he had met Jenny in the first place. He was a businessman who was away from their home more often than not. He preferred not to know about his wife's wild shenanigans or how she occupied her time when he wasn't around. She was a beautiful woman with a dynamite figure and he was very much in love with her. He gave her a generous allowance with few questions asked and was an attentive husband and father when he was home. Jenny appreciated this and was an affectionate and thoughtful wife and mother.

Suzanne had recently turned 18 and had become aware that her mother thrived on the attention that she would receive from her neighbors or family friends as they watched her prance around in revealing or skimpy outfits when her parents were entertaining. When they had had the hot tub installed, it had given Jenny further opportunity to show off as she would always wear revealing or even transparent swimwear whenever she had the hot tub to herself. It had been situated in such a way that several of their neighbors had a clear line of sight on the tub (a deliberate location choice on Jenny's part, despite the contractor's strong objection). Finally, her father had commissioned a life-sized nude portrait of a reclining Jenny (at considerable expense) for mounting above the mantle in the sitting room. It was a mesmerizing and remarkably flattering and accurate depiction of her charms and he was as proud of it as she was.

As Suzanne reached adulthood, she came to realize that her mother's obsessive exhibitionism was not the standard fare in other family homes She questioned her father's acceptance of such behavior rather than her mother's actions or motives. However, Jenny was always respectful of her husband, never flaunting herself to her neighbors when he was home. But he was away on business more often than not, seldom home for more than two days a week with long stretches of continued absences.

Suzanne was an only child and lacked for nothing. As she matured and reached the age of majority, she had inherited her mother's looks and physique. Her training as a competitive swimmer had resulted in a trim, muscular figure that was the envy of all who knew her. Her bubbly and friendly personality made her well liked by both her peers and their parents, curbing any resentment that might have resulted otherwise. Her teachers loved her too and she was well regarded by almost every one at school and on the team.

By the time she had reached her 18th birthday and would be graduating in the spring, her competitive swimming performance had peaked and plateaued. She had developed into a woman with a figure that had lost it's streamlining -- an incredible 36 -- 23 -- 38 DD. She looked top heavy, but her muscularity gave her a grace that would be the envy of any runway model.

In fact, she had been approached by several modeling agents shortly after her birthday, but her full figure was really only suited for modeling lingerie, swimwear or undergarments, not the high-end fashions that would have resulted in a busy schedule and large paycheques. Suzanne didn't need the money anyways, so she was only going to model on a part-time basis while she finished school and could pick and choose what gigs she was interested in. Her mother had done some modeling before she had met her father and encouraged and guided her. Jenny would attend these shoots to keep the photographers honest and to set her daughter at ease, to encourage her to push her boundaries. With her mother's prompting, Suzanne grew comfortable with herself and her sexuality as she learned how to make love to the camera. They both knew that her dad would have to be kept in the dark about this new venture of theirs.

Jenny did the homework and found a local photographer named Paul that had his own, well appointed studio close to their home with a small, all male staff. He was particularly eager to work with Suzanne when he met her as he had several small budget contracts to fill. Suzanne would fit the bill perfectly. Initially he was not happy that Jenny was going to be hanging around during the shoots, but he found that she was a real asset from the get go. Suzanne was soon at ease, flirty and provocative with her mother's encouragement and coaching.

Suzanne did not need the money so she agreed to work for a small honorarium for each wardrobe change during a shoot and for the outfits or swimwear that she was modeling. Jenny made sure ahead of time that the sponsors knew Suzanne's size/measurements so that the clothes she was modeling fit. Jenny knew better than anyone how important proper fitting lingerie or swimwear was for showing off with a figure like her or her daughter's.

On their second visit there, Paul had asked if the two of them might consider a shoot together, as a sister-sister or mother-daughter pairing. He was straight forward with them and told them it could result in more interesting and varied gigs and would give them choices. If they would agree to an exclusive contract with his studio, it would allow them to eliminate the need for an agent. Without having to screen requests or look for work, they could limit their workload to the weekends or the occasional weeknight. The gigs were not lucrative, but they were interesting and he could offer Jenny the same terms as Suzanne.

Jenny was very excited by this new opportunity. She missed her early life as a model and was nostalgic with her memories from so many years ago. Suzanne thought it was great to have her mom participate rather than acting as her mother hen. Jenny was true to form and Suzanne saw first hand just how much her mother relished showing off. Right off, she didn't bother to use the available change room to undress or change outfits to "save time", well aware of the attention that her stripping and nudity garnered with Paul's staff. Soon, Suzanne was mimicking her mother's behavior too and the two of them would change right in front of the male staff at the studio.

Of course, the studio staff were accustomed to seeing scantily clad models all the time, but none were as well put together as this mother-daughter pairing. The two of them were fit and proud and had no qualms about exposing their perfect bodies. Their physiques were close to identical, the only difference being Suzanne's muscle tone and her mother's slight height advantage. Watching the two of them together modeling matching lingerie or undergarments was incredibly erotic. The photographer had encouraged them both to get a Brazilian waxing and had introduced them to Stay Erect gel. The gel worked to keep their nipples erect for hours at a time in the warm studio and it had an arousing and liberating effect on everyone present.

The sponsors soon began to request the pair of them specifically. Because they were so uninhibited, they seldom balked at the requests made of them during the shoots and they were the studio staff's favorite subjects. As time went on and everyone's comfort level grew, some of the photos taken at the end of a shoot became more risqué. The studio doors were locked to prevent any uninvited intrusions.

These last minute photos were never intended to be used by or sold to the sponsors, but were for the photographer's private collection. Jenny was aware that he was a bit of a pervert but harmless enough and so she didn't mind, but insisted on a receiving a copy of all photos taken during a shoot as part of her compensation. She had started a few photo albums at home and loved to peruse them in her spare time, carefully selecting which shots to include. She had always regretted not having many of her own photos from her earlier modeling days and was determined that Suzanne would have a collection of photos to look back at in the coming years.

The major benefit of this for the two of them was that they usually ended up with matching outfits to take home with them at the end of the day. They were pretty much the same size so they were often able to get the same items in a variety of colours, but beige or flesh tone was always their favorite. Jenny's fertile imagination and irrepressible exhibitionism put this considerable collection to good use.

- End of Part 1