Mom & Daughter Cum-Fest Home Visit

Story Info
Slutty mom & daughter get a home cum-fest. Part 3.
1.1k words
4.34
19.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the encounter in the park and the swimming bath I was on a roll. The mother with the bear tattoo on her base of her spine was true to her word, after bumping into me into the park on my early evening walk, she invited me to her house for coffee. With her hair in a ponytail she wore all black, a large coat and tight leggings that hugged her perfect ass I followed her to her small, but tidy house. I was surprised expecting a scruff pit, but it was done very nice. She took off her pumps and coat, her vest top showed of her tits perfectly. Before our depraved encounter in the park, I'd taken a few sneaky photos of her on my walks, and put them in a folder I'd named 'park MILF', which I used to wank to. Especially one where she wore a black top with a see through mesh section on her chest.

Although her daughter, now around eighteen was nowhere to be seen I didn't ask about her whereabouts. We sat in the living room facing the TV making small talk, and eventually she felt my cock and I started dry rubbing her between her legs.

"Did you like my daughter sucking you off, or did you prefer me doing it in the park?" She asked, as I nearly spat out my coffee.

"I fucking loved it all, you holding her head, and after I finished, you sharing my load kissing with her."

My cock was swelling reliving the dirty mum and daughter encounter. I wished I'd fucked both their cunts or asses, and not just oral sex. She knelt on the floor in front of me giving a great view of the tattoo on bottom of her back where her top had ridden up, her nice round ass, the top of her red thong and soles of her smooth feet.

"My daughter loved watching me suck your perv cock, and jerking you off. She likes me to be happy." She said smiling.

"Yeah you creamed so much touching yourself, while she sucked me off, it looked like you'd pissed yourself!" I replied closing my eyes, while she kneeled between my legs and undid my jeans. When I open my eyes her top had come off revealing a fitted red sports bar that got my cock immediately rock hard.

Looking into my eyes, she took a hold of my cock with her red painted nails, went down and took the head of my cock in her mouth. Blood rushed to my head as the park slut started blowing me causing me to let out a loud moan. With lush hazel eyes she look up at me, and I groped her tits with one hand, and held her ponytail with the other, jamming my manhood in her mouth, it was a fucking picture. So I grabbed my phone and took a photo to savour the moment as she continued sucking my throbbing cock, her head bobbing up and down its length like a nodding dog. I let the smoky-eye slut do the work, controlling the speed as I held her head of hair. Throat-fucking her hard she was able to take most of my cock in her mouth, making her gurgle and gag. The noise turned me on even more. Messy faced, with smeared makeup she stopped and spat on her tits. She put my dick through the underside of her red sports bra, and titty-bra fucked me, I didn't have to move an inch, the skank did all the work pushing up and down between her ample tits with her crimson bra blurring as it pushed down on the top of my dick length.

After my precum and her spit dried a little she went back to sucking, twisting her wrist while sucking my knob. I was horny and out of control so much so I yanked the MILF's head back off me, spat in the bitches wide open mouth, and yanked down her bottoms, ripping her thong down, and faced the old bird away from me. My hands went between her legs rubbed her wet twat, and wiped the juices all in her inner thighs as she faced the TV.

"Sit on my cock!" I panted to the back of her neck. Then from behind I wrapped my arm around her and pulled up her bra, letting her tits drop. Facing forward she backed onto me. She felt nice and tight, but I imagined her daughter was even tighter. I yanked on her pony tail, and gripped her soft tits as she frantically bounced up and down on my cock.

I pulled her head around as far as I could, and started kissing her, I reached round stroking her clit, occasionally feeling my length go in and out of her quim. She started kissing me back hard, licking my face, panting like a fucking hound. Moving my hands to my side she bounced in rhythm as I watched her ass and marvelled at the brown bear's face tattooed on the tramp's back. As she leaned forwards I took two of fingers and stuck them up her arse. I pulled them out and reached round and she happily sucked on my fingers like a baby, I pulled her mouth to the side, like she was a fish biting bait on a hook.

"I'm a dirty bitch." She panted, pushing down hard on my cock. The hussy was soaking! The tops of my legs, underwear and jeans were sopping wet and she shuddered, cumming on my cock, twitching as if he was having a fucking fit! Her whore-like cunt muscle gripped me tight, I was just about to blow my fucking load...

But just then her long hair daughter casually walked in on us in her fast food restaurant uniform! Her daughter took one look at my arms round her cumming mother sitting on my cock like I was a human sex-chair with her back on my chest. "Alright mom? Alright perv?" And walked up stairs.

I'd known her all her life, not well acquainted, but had seen both her and her mom in the park over the years, her milf mom pushing her in a pram, to now a she was the mirror of her mother, but more petite with lighter hair.

"You better follow her. First door on the left." Said the mother dripping all over me. She got off my cock and wiped us with her red bra and black top.

"Seriously?" I said in disbelief, yanking my cock a little looking at her neatly trimmed mound.

"Yeah she likes me to film it. I'll be up soon." she added, wiping her piss flaps and clit.