Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing she knew, Goff had pulled out of her sopping cunt and a tongue was probing her folds for his seed. Across the desk, she could see Friday licking Brett's cock like a lollipop.

"Poms, clean my cock off. I need to get to a conference call. You can give the Professor another orgasm. Professor, I expect you to return the favor. Show your husband what a cunt-lapper you are." He flipped his kilt down, patted Poms on the head, and went into his office a few minutes later.

Deborah managed to retain consciousness as Poms made her cum in a matter of minutes. As Poms lay face up on the table, her legs hanging off the end, thighs spread invitingly, Deborah saw that Brett had settled back into his chair and the top of Friday's head could be seen bobbing up and down.

"Professor, lick that cunt. Make her squeal like a slut. Give me a good show, slave wife."

"Yes Dominus husband." Deborah found that she really likes smooth cunts. Nibbling Poms folds like Blossom had shown her what seemed like a lifetime ago, the lack of pubic hair was a plus. She snuck her right hand down to pleasure her own twat.

"Naughty slut. Did I give you permission to play with yourself?" Brett asked

Poms was moaning and bucking her hips from Deborah's oral assault. She raised her head up from her task to reply.

"But I am such a needy slave cunt, Dominus! I miss your cock so much! Please let me finger my dripping twat!"

"Slut on the table, Poms is it? Does the cunt eating you out deserve to flick her bean?"

"Yes, Dominus! Her tongue is divine!" Poms panted.

"Ok, you can continue. But first, lick your juices off your fingers. "

Deborah tasted herself, licking each wet finger pretending that she was licking Brett's cock. She was pleased to see that her husband appreciated her attention to detail. He groaned. Deborah dived back into her snack as the same time she used her cleaned fingers to fuck her sopping cunt. The squishing sound of her pleasuring coupled with Poms' whimpering took her over the edge at the same time as her fellow IT slave. The next words caused Deborah to claw out of her sex haze.

"Friday, clear my schedule after tomorrow. Book a room at the Lodge. Reserve Professor and Scholar for three days. You're coming too."

Brett's assistant's head popped up, tongue trying to lick some stray cum from her lips. " Me sir, I mean Dominus?"

"Yes, you. Think of it as a learning experience. "

"As you wish. May I be excused to take care of that Dominus?"

"Go."

Poms rolled off the table in response to a buzz from her workstation. Brett looked at Deborah as Friday left the room, "How is Jessica doing?"

"A little rocky the first night, but pretty well. I think she has a boyfriend."

"What?"

"I really don't know much about him, other than he is into horses. Go into her room and look at the life-sized poster. Same guy. Less clothes. Silver collar."

"Hmmm." Deborah heard a buzz from her own desk.

"I have to go my Dominus husband. I love you."

"I love you too, my slave wife. Give Jessica my love." The connection faded as Deborah made her way to her desk with a happy heart, knowing that she would be with Brett weeks sooner than she thought she would. Sitting down to review the new help request, part of her hoped that her genius daughter wasn't getting too bored cleaning stables.

Jessica dumped the waste from the last stall in the compost bin and took her gloves off to scratch an itch on her nose. She was thankful for the climate-controlled barns. since it was apparently a little nippy out from what some of the domini were saying as they returned from a morning trail ride. Work gloves, rubber boots and a collar didn't provide a lot of insulation. She idly wondered if the warmth was for the benefit of the horses or the Lodge's other animate property. Regardless, even with the activity, she was just warm enough to not get goosebumps and cool enough not to have sweat form on her naked body.

Thinking of Mark, Poseidon she reminded herself, did warm her up a bit. Her cunt ached to be filled by his cock. They barely had time for a quickie last night in the recreation area after he got back from a room and before they had to return to their separate cells. Between the punishment session and Poseidon's morning meeting with the Stablemaster, they didn't get any time to do anything other than some grab cock and squeeze titty. Her mind drifted back to earlier.

"I wonder if the Stablemaster will cancel the meeting today?" Poseidon mused as he idly stroked Jessica's hair. It reminded her of stroking the mane of a filly in the stable.

"You sound like you don't want to go. "

"You remember yesterday morning? That's the meeting. It's my daily reminder that for the next eleven months that I am a two-hole piece of slave fuckmeat. I will never pressure my partners about sucking cock and taking it up the ass ever again. "

Jessica rubbed up against Poseidon and whispered, " what if your partner likes sucking cock and taking it up the ass?"

"Hey Scholar! Stablemaster wants you in the office! " The shout from the slave cock balancing a bag of oats on one shoulder broke her out of her reverie. Jessica sighed, parked the wheel barrow and made her way to the office, returning her gloves to the slave managing the equipment room.

Entering the office Jessica knelt before the Stablemaster's desk, knees spread wide, and fingers interlaced behind her neck.

"Scholar. I have had some good reports on you and your work in the stable along with Guest Services. Frankly you're being wasted cleaning stalls. I am going to assign you as a pony."

"Dominus, do you mean work with a pony?"

The Stablemaster looked at first perplexed and then grinned. "You really don't know anything about pony play, do you?"

"No Dominus."

"Well, you will get a chance to be a pony. We have guests that like to engage human ponies to pull carts, race, and breed. Normally it's for long term slaves and lifers. But I need a slave that can pick up the training quickly to cover some unexpected guest requests for next week. It's short term." he got up, "Follow me."

Confused and a bit concerned, Jessica followed the dominus through the door that Mark had led her through when they first met. This time she was ready for the change in smell from horse to sex. She was also prepared for the human ponies. She chided herself for not connecting "pony play" with the men and women in bridles, hoof boots, and horsetails sticking out of their asses. Some super genius she was. The Stablemaster's voice interrupted Jessica's musings. The dominus had stopped at a Dutch door with the top half open, looking into what appeared to be a normal tack room.

Jessica entered the room at the Stablemaster's direction. The familiar smell of leather, soap, and liniment tickled her nostrils. Looking around, Jessica realized that the items hanging off the wall or on shelves were nothing like any tack room she had ever been in. What she thought was bridles and halters hanging off the wall were shaped to fit something other than a horse's head. There were no saddles in sight, but lots of harnesses. One wall had a rack of what looked like clumps of hair extensions sorted by shades. The bottom of the wall had rows of boots that reminded her of rental shoes at a bowling alley.

"Gareth. There you are. I have a new filly for you to tack up. This is Scholar. "

The oldest slave that Jessica had ever encountered at the Lodge was sitting on a stool mending what looked like a bridle. Wiry and lean, his body was fit, but clearly had a lot of years on it. The red collar and cuffs explained his age, but confused Jessica why he was here. She thought all lifers that were not sold went to Dante. Standing up, he hung the odd looking bridle on a wall peg and turned his eyes on her. His assessing look reminded her of a horse breeder she saw once in the stable at home negotiating for a mount one of the boarders wanted to have bred.

Gareth circled around her. She fled his hands gently squeeze her arms and thighs. She got a thrill when he pinched her nipples.

"The nips ought to take clamps well. I assume the silver collar means we can't pierce the nipples?"

"No, Gareth. I do want her trained for carriage and the basics of racing. We won't have her long enough to make her competitive. Also breeding."

Jessica wondered about the last thing the Stablemaster said. She had the contraceptive implant. She wasn't ready to have a baby. Gareth chucked and petted her hair just like she would a skittish horse. He clicked his tongue.

"Calm down, little Scholar. You would certainly have some pretty foals. Especially sired off a stallion like Poseidon, but here it's just how you service the guests."

The thought of having Mark's baby inexplicably made her wet. Gareth's fingers slid easily between her folds. She moaned. The Stablemaster and Gareth both chuckled.

"She's a hot slave cunt, Gareth. It's why I want her trained to be able to help with the rush we are expecting for next week."

"As wet and tight as she is, she won't have any problem at the breeding stall Stablemaster,"

Gareth pulled the wet finger from her cunt and jammed it in her ass. Jessica yelped at the unexpected anal invasion.

"Surprisingly tight. I will start with a smaller plug. Lovely black mane. It will be easy to match her tail. Scholar, if you want to keep that asshole nice and tight you need to clench whatever goes in that lovely bum," the slave continued patting Jessica's ass on her barcode.

"Any questions? Ask them while you can. "

"Dominus, what do you mean 'while you can'?"

"To enhance the guest experience slave ponies are rendered unable to speak. Your collar paralyzes your larynx and broadcasts horse sounds when it senses you trying to say anything. If you are in any genuine distress, stamp your foot or slap the ground three times. Distress is being unable to breathe, acute pain like a sprain, broken bone, or severely pulled muscle. Anything else, and you will be treated to some genuine distress with a crop to your cunt. Any other questions?"

"No, Dominus," The last thing Jessica wanted was to have her cunt lashed again like during her corporal punishment. Or flogged like that woman this morning. She saw the Stablemaster enter something on his wrist comp and her throat tingled oddly. She tried to clear her throat and a whinny came out of her collar and nothing from her mouth.

"Excellent. I will leave you to it, Gareth." The Stablemaster turned and left the room.

"Stand still. Let's get you ready." The elderly slave turned to the wall of hanging leather and retrieved a black leather harness that he carefully buckled up on her. In front, her breasts were supported in a half cup with nipples exposed and straps crisscrossed in a web pattern by thin padded strips of leather that attached to her collar and also ran over her shoulder like bra straps and felt like they joined like a "Y " shape behind her. She looked down and saw two heavy looking loops to either side of her connected to a two-inch black leather belt that the thin front straps and the back strap were connected to. While he was hooking her up Gareth was speaking in a calm, gentle voice.

"Good girl. "You respond 'Yes' and 'no' by moving your head either up and down or side to side. 'No' only means you didn't understand the command. Don't refuse an order. You won't like it. That mane is too pretty to shave the sides of your head. A ponytail should be sufficient, especially in the breeding stall. The domini often prefer to pull your hair to get your head up when they are covering you."

Jessica breathed a sigh of relief that came out as a short squeal.

"I didn't think you wanted to get shorn. The loops beside you are where the cart or wagon poles go. They are also used to restrain you in position when you are bred." Gareth pulled a pair of odd looking gloves off a shelf. On closer inspection, they looked like mittens with a horseshoe shape imprinted on the palm side. He continued.

"This is how you can tell the cosplay domini from the rest of us slaves. No matter how a person is tacked up, if their hands are bare, they are a free person. A few years ago, before we went to the liquid metal collars, a domina had not only tacked herself up using a slave harness and collar another guest had stenciled a felon mark and bar code on her ass, mitted her hands and sprayed the devox that we used to use. She spent a day in a breeding stall and several hours in the paddock with the herd. It didn't get caught till we realized that we had one mare too many. The Stablemaster told me that she loved it and gave the Lodge a five-star rating. But Domina Allison--she was the warden before the Colonel, may she rest in peace-- wasn't going to take chances on a repeat and put in the mitt rule."

Moving to the rack of boots Gareth picked up a hunk of metal that Jessica realized was an old style foot measurer, a Brannock device Jessica recalled from some long ago trivia game. She hadn't seen one of those in years since laser scanning measurement plates had replaced them in shoe stores. He put it down in front of her.

"Step on." The cool of the metal on her bare foot as Gareth fiddled with the measuring device was strangely soothing.

Selecting a pair, Jessica followed his instructions to step in the proffered shoes. The feeling was odd, like a high heeled pair of cowboy boots crossed with hiking boots as the other slave zipped up the side and cinched a set of straps that provided lateral support.

"Walk in a circle." She did so, stopping where she had started from. It was like walking in heels without the wobble. Jessica hated heels and the stretchy feeling in her legs that wearing them gave her. Nobody asks a slave, she thought wryly.

"Very good," Gareth stroked her back.

Jessica thought to herself that this was exactly the way she treated a horse when getting ready to ride, talk warmly while putting on the saddle and bridle to keep the animal calm with no expectation of the equine talking back. She was feeling very mellow.

The mellow feeling evaporated when Gareth reached for a black horsetail. Turning back towards her, Jessica realized that the horsehair was attached to what looked like a giant carrot. She got a closer look out of the corner of her eye as her fellow slave compared the tail color to her own lustrous black hair with a critical eye. From that angle Jessica thought the plug looked like a baseball bat. Her collar broadcasted a squeal and she shuffled away a bit.

"Settle down, settle down. You have been doing so good. I don't want to have to hobble you," The soothing voice worked its magic and Jessica calmed herself reminding herself that she had had plenty up her ass since her enslavement and she had months yet to go.

A couple of selections later, Jessica had again mellowed out and had to admit that he had found one that matched her hair perfectly. Gareth then directed her to a rack she hadn't noticed before. It looked like a wooden version of the enslavement machine. except there was only one large, padded hole with a padded pedestal. He lifted the wooden crossbar.

"Head in, spread your legs as far apart as you can."

After doing as she was told, she felt Gareth lower the crossbar. Jessica heard first a click and then a switch flip. A hum filled the space and Jessica couldn't move her legs. Her wrists slapped together behind her back as the magnetized cuffs were activated. Another equine squeal replaced the gasp she tried to form.

"Easy, easy," Gareth crooned. "Almost done."

Jessica felt her arms being wrapped up. The inside seemed to be lined with a soft silky fabric. The soft creaking sound as the man zipped it up, pulling her arms back further, told her that the outside was leather. The restraint excited her in a way she hadn't felt since her atonement fucking in the enslavement station.

The horsetail plug going into her ass was gentle. Her anus closed around the tapered end. She wasn't nearly as stretched as she thought she would be.

"If you need a bowel movement, stamp your leg twice and shake your head no at the same time."

"Hey Gareth! Is that mare spoken for?"

Gareth responded to the voice behind her as he helped her to her feet after releasing her from the bench, "Scholar here has just been tacked for the first time. She's untrained."

"She won't need training for breeding stall four. Leave the blinkers off. The stallion checked in early and wants to take the edge off. He specifically wants eye contact. The Stablemaster has him flagged for VIP treatment. I think he's a state representative or something."

Gareth sighed, "Understood, Dominus, on our way."

"Don't shoot the messenger. I don't like it either." As Jessica turned carefully towards the door she caught a glance of a blond, twenty-something man in the jeans and flannel shirt that the officers in the stable area wore to blend in. Gareth nudged her towards the door. As they took a left and walked, the man talked to her in a low tone.

"You will be strapped into a bench that looks just like what I had you in to insert your tail. The only difference is that the breeding bench is adjustable. The stallions like the mares to get them hard before they cover them.

Gareth stopped at a stall with a large "B4" burned into the wood. Opening the gate revealed a normal looking stall that was distinguished by the bench in the center with straw scattered around it. Jessica was quickly and efficiently strapped down with her head tilted down slightly and her ass up slightly.

"Almost forgot in the rush," Gareth muttered. Jessica felt a calloused hand tweak her hanging tits and a sharp pinch on each nipple. As she breathed, little bells tinkled as her chest heaved.

Jessica heard the familiar sound of a stall gate thrown back so hard the wood hit the next stall. Sounds of cursing and neighing from the next stall could be heard.

"That my mare?" a high-pitched petulant sounding voice called out.

"Yes Dominus. I was just about to... " the same voice cut Gareth off.

"Stand aside, old slave. I see she's not blinkered. I want her to see what's going to breed her."

The body of the dominus was about as repulsive as his voice. His thin cock barely poked past the roll of fat that sagged down from his midsection. At least he didn't smell bad like that bunch from yesterday. She was soon gagging from the face fucking. Not from his pathetic dick, it didn't even fill her mouth, but from the belly that cut off her nasal air passages. She didn't have to wonder anymore about what it was like to be smothered by a pillow. Thankfully the smothering only lasted for a minute or two.

The dominus moved out of her line of sight. Her horse tail was flipped onto her back. Something slammed into her rear. No, Jessica thought, Mark slammed into her cunt. This dominus sort of tickled. The guy yesterday had been the worst fuck she had ever had. Now she realized that the bar could go lower. Far lower. Compared to yesterday's cock, this one was like one of those mini sausage links that you ate off toothpicks at one of her mom's faculty parties. It occasionally tickled her clit, but barely got any deeper. Her little nipple bells hardly made a sound. The dominus was puffing like he was on the last leg of a marathon.

Apparently, it was good for him as she felt a trickle of warm liquid drizzle her bare cunt. Sweaty hands pushed off from her lower back.

"Not bad. Is she available for check out?" Oh no, Jessica thought.

'Apologies, Dominus, to my knowledge she is scheduled for training all this week. Perhaps next time?"

"Perhaps." Jessica heard the stall gate slam against the wall. She heard the gate close along with muffled apologies by Gareth. A warm rag cleaned her cunt. A moment later the elder slave stood in front of her. His cock was growing to an impressive size.