Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 05

Story Info
Relationships are renewed. Punishment is witnessed
11.2k words
4.7
21k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in the same near future universe as my Penal Slavery series. The series is set in a near future alternate world where incest is legal and criminals are sentenced to terms of slavery rather than jail or prison per se. Because this is Literotica, there is a lot of sex. No rape or violence, reluctance at worst.

I listed this chapter as noncon-reluctance. The overall theme is slavery. This story is about group sex, including lesbian, along with oral and anal.

I do not care for sadism and gratuitous violence but there will be some elements of discipline and corporal punishment in this and future installments. I thank those of you who are willing to give the story a read and value your feedback. If this isn't for you, please move on, it's not for everyone.

Sorry this is so late. Life continues to have no respect for my writing time.

If you enjoy this story, try the Penal Slavery series, Office Servitude and other stories set in the same universe. I expect that there will be character crossovers so you might find it interesting.

It helps to have read the previous parts, but here's a quick summary:

Part One: a mother and daughter prepare for their upcoming enslavement. The family comes together. The mother and daughter have their sentences of enslavement passed upon them and they are stripped and removed from the courtroom.

Part Two: The naked mother and daughter are given corporal punishment and processed as penal slaves. They are broken in. and then transported to the Lodge to serve their terms as collared slave sluts.

Part Three: Arrival to the Lodge and in processing. Jobs are assigned and secrets are revealed.

Part Four: The mother experiences the Lodge as a collared slave cunt rather than honored guest. The daughter finds that all cocks are not created equal.

I want to again thank Carl Bradford, ZeeChromosome, and MrSmith27 for their thoughts and insights. The story overlaps slightly with the end of Part Three for ease of reading.

Deborah couldn't believe she was still horny after the day she'd had. The talk with Blossom and the session with the McGee's had been just the thing after the awful confrontation with Rhett. Now Blossom was gently massaging her sore cunt with her tongue. Jessica in turn was slurping Blossom's twat when the distinctive sound of the cell door unlocking cut through the room. Deborah jumped at the noise. Blossom seemed to ignore it. Deborah wondered how long it would take before that sound would become background noise to her as well.

As it opened, she heard Officer Allen' s gruff voice, " Slave cunt is advised that she has fifteen minutes to lights out. "

"Thank you, Dominus Allen." Martha replied as the door slammed shut.

Blossom's tongue stopped its licking and her head whipped to see Church Lady's face, which in turn went from a tired smile to a look of utter shock.

"Petunia?"

"Aunt Martha?"

The tableau was broken by Jessica raising her shiny face from Blossom's cunt and saying, "I think there's quite the bedtime story here. As much as I like licking cunts, my tongue needs a break."

Her daughter always had a gift for understatement, Deborah thought. Taking charge, she said, "It's almost time for lights out, I suspect that we all need some rest. But I must hear that story or I'm never going to sleep. Blossom, Petunia, whatever, give us the bare bones now and we'll talk more in the morning."

"I hate that name. The deputy that gave me my lashes and barcode named me Blossom because she liked the way my cunt opened like a flower when she licked it."

"A domina licked your cunt?" Jessica said in surprise.

'Yeah, she apparently had a kink for a freshly enslaved cunt. I overheard one of the guards kidding her about it when I was loaded on the bus."

"Story, Blossom," Deborah was in full professor mode. She was tired and wanted to get some sleep. But she had to know what happened. Martha has never mentioned Pastor Devon had a sister and she hadn't heard anyone at church mention a Petunia either.

"Ok, when I turned eighteen, Daddy wanted me to marry Elder Patterson."

"What! He's," Martha thought for a minute, "Thirty or thirty-five years your senior."

"Right. Not to mention bald with an apparent fear of soap and water. He reeked."

Martha grimaced, "he still does." Devon hates meeting with him."

"Ladies," Deborah grumbled.

"I refused to even consider it. Daddy kept inviting him to the house for meals. Mom was useless. 'Whatever your father wants,' Finally dad said I wasn't going to school. I was going to marry Patterson because he needed an heir. I said there had to be someone else. Dad said he wanted me. So, I set out to make him not want me."

"I am almost afraid to ask," Martha sighed.

"Well, one night when Elder Patterson was over, mama wanted me to get her some milk from the store. My car was blocked by the elders. He offered me the keys. I assume because he wanted to impress me that he drove a Lamborghini. So, I got the milk and on the way back, rolled it into that abandoned quarry on the way home. It made a nice splash. I walked home with the milk."

" What happened after that, Blossom?"

"A lot of yelling, Scholar. Patterson demanded that I marry him, or he would press charges. Daddy threatened to disown me. I called the police and turned myself in. After I found out that the first offer was ten years because of the value of the car, I told my public defender to take it. I even asked for my sentence to be carried out early so I could get to the Lodge sooner."

Martha gasped, "You asked to go to prison for ten years?"

"I was eighteen, mad at the world and my parents. I had heard that I could go to school online as a penal slave. Daddy wasn't going to pay for my schooling. I wasn't a virgin by then and I liked sex. The pre-sentencing officer got me assigned to the Lodge after I told her why I did it and that I wanted to get as far away from the situation as possible. Frankly I figured in ten years Patterson would be getting sodomized by demons in hell. I can't believe he is still alive."

"Weren't you worried about atonement with Patterson?" Deborah asked.

Blossom smiled, "I was. But he turned in an insurance claim that the company paid and then assumed all his rights. The insurance company is the one that pressed the charges. He never did. The insurance company regional rep was in his forties. But he had a big dick and knew how to use it during my atonement. He took his time plowing my ass. I think he realized it was my first time. "

"Well, that was fortunate, I guess." Martha mused.

"I think that Patterson thought a couple of nights in jail would change my mind about marrying him. Not hardly. By the second day of watching the floor show in the Pit, I was bugging my public defender to move up my plea date so I could get transferred there."

"The pit?" Scholar asked?

"Y'all weren't held overnight after your enslavement?" Blossom asked

"The ink was barely dry on our asses before we were on a bus here and Betty was diddling my cunt. " Blossom glanced sharply at her aunt but continued.

"The pit is where penal slaves are held until they are either transported to the Lodge or one of the other facilities, or serve their terms if they stay there or aren't sold. Mostly silver collared slaves with some unsold greens. Pretrial detainees were held in a tier above the pit and the back wall of every cell was clear plascrete."

"Sounds like a lot of open air," Deborah remarked, stifling a yawn

"When I was taking a course on penal psychology, I read that the design was to maximize light and circulation into the inmate area. It had a skylight roof with air vents to bring fresh air in. The cells had vent holes that kept the cell from getting stuffy. Frankly I think the real reason was so pretrial detainees could watch the floor show."

"What about this floor show you mentioned?" Curiosity won out over Deborah's fatigue.

"After dinner, anyone who had been enslaved that day was locked in a pillory, they had four in the middle of the common area and fucked to within an inch of their lives. Ass, mouth, cunt. Every hole got attention. Guys getting the treatment got their cocks sucked. Usually by other guys because the ratio was like seven to one cocks to cunts. Once the new fish understood that they left their sexual orientation with their clothes, they didn't need the pillory. Well, one slave cunt did." Blossom chuckled.

"She didn't want to have sex?" Martha asked.

"Quite the contrary. She loved being airtight. She licked a cunt like a gold star lesbian. I swear I think her tongue was a foot long," Blossom shook herself, "The thing was she was married. Having sex outside of her marriage made her feel guilty. If she was restrained, she didn't have a choice about her ass being plowed or sucking the cock that just came out of her cunt. So, she could have guilt-free orgasms. Frequent orgasms."

"And you wanted in on it?" Jessica asked, more statement than question.

"Oh yeah. Being a fucktoy was the ultimate rebellion for this preacher's kid. By the second night I had shucked off my jumpsuit and plastered my body against the wall jilling out to the orgy and slaves shouting what they would be doing to me as soon as I was collared. I guess I will need to finish tomorrow." as the lights in the cell dimmed.

Jessica was having a wonderful dream. She was in her bed at home and Mark was licking her out. She reached down to push his head deeper into her crotch when her hand encountered silky lustrous hair instead of Poseidon's far shorter hair. She opened her eyes and looked down to see Blossom's smiling face visible in the low light.

"Good morning! Aunt Martha and I were hungry for pie."

Her mother's moaning next to her told Jessica that Ms. Martha had been giving her mom the very best wake-up call. Just then, the lights came up and the sound of the cell door unlocking filled the room.

"I think we can all use a shower," Deborah suggested.

Jessica was a little surprised that the shower area was empty. Just as she was wondering why, Blossom answered her unasked question,

"Slaves usually don't start hitting the showers till seven or so. Getting that morning orgasm in is important to a lot of folks."

Martha gave a very unladylike snort, "I got fucked yesterday so many times that even with the domini not really caring about slaves getting off, I still came three or four times."

"Ah, but you do Guest Services. Not every slave does. Take the laundry for example. The guards are pretty good about letting the slaves play if all the work is done. But they don't get a lot of breaks. Same for food service. Chief Margo flat does not allow it in her food prep area."

"I didn't think of that," Jessica mused. She brightened, "Well at least they let the stable slaves go to guest services."

"Provided that you don't get pony detail."

Before Jessica could ask what Blossom meant, her mother had inserted the aquacock in her ass and the pulsing fluids that both cleansed and treated her rectum caused her to moan and lose the thread of the conversation. Later, her mother talking about Poseidon's "horse dick" as they sat down to breakfast in the cafeteria reminded her to ask about "pony detail" again. Along with an odd stab of jealousy directed at her married mom. That thought distracted her just enough to give Martha a chance to jump into the conversation.

"So, Blossom, tell us more about the pit."

"Once I got my twenty lashes... "

Everyone around the table winced. Jessica added, "Ouch."

"Ouch, indeed. Anyway after I was processed, fucked fore and aft by the insurance rep, and got a quick tutorial on the finer points of pussy-pleasing by the enslavement officer, she brought me a tray for dinner, since I missed lunch and the pre-trial detainees were being fed at the time. She told me that they try to avoid mixing the convicts with inmates awaiting trial."

"Why is that?" Deborah interjected.

"Because pretrial detainees are technically free. They are dressed in colored jumpsuits and can order slaves in their presence about. I found out later that some slaves are punished by being sent into the yard during pre-trial recreation."

"Doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me, "Martha observed. Deborah was amused to see her friend blush when she realized what she had said.

"Pretty much. Once I finished my tray, the deputy had me on my knees taking a quiz on what she had taught me. Then..."

Deborah was taking another sip of coffee, when Officer's Allen's voice boomed through the room, cutting off Blossom's story. "NOW HEAR THIS, NOW HEAR THIS. ALL SLAVES SHALL ASSEMBLE IN THE RECREATION AREA TO WITNESS PUNISHMENT SCHEDULED FOR 0745 NO LATER THAN 0740. THAT IS ALL."

"Someone's about to get it." Blossom grimaced while speeding up eating her food.

"Witness punishment?" Jessica asked. Blossom swallowed and replied, "Someone violated a rule that involves more than six lashes. That is pretty serious and the whipping is witnessed by all the slaves not in a guest room at the time. The only things that can get that number of lashes involve escape, disobeying a direct order of a guard or the domini, or drinking alcohol without permission. The last is stupid, the collars will catch you every time."

Deborah looked at the clock in the cafeteria, "It's seven thirty now."

"One of the entrances to slave recreation is through that door," Blossom waived her fork at a set of double doors that Deborah saw slaves heading towards. "You can finish your coffee. "

The recreation area reminded Deborah of the multipurpose room at her YMCA. The bleachers running across one wall were being unfolded by a group of slaves as she entered. Another group was waiting to sit down. The rest of the room looked like a cross between a BDSM playroom and an athletic gym. Stocks, punishment benches, Saint Andrew's crosses, and racks of sex toys shared space with rolled up mats, carts holding basketballs and volleyballs, and free weights. There were even some treadmills, exercise bikes, and rowing machines. One end had an inlaid wood floor marked out as a half court centered by a basketball hoop on the far wall.

A group of guards was putting the final touches on assembling a flogging circle just like the one at the justice complex but mounted on a mobile platform. Blossom spoke up, "The top row is the best place to sit. Anywhere else and you get jostled as slaves come in. "

The crowd quickly filled the benches after Deborah, Blossom, Jessica, and Martha settled down on the top row. The varnished wood felt odd on her bare ass. She was glad that the wood was sealed, having a crazy thought that her butt was a heck of a place to get splinters.

Jessica beside her touched Deborah's shoulder and pointed. "That must be her. And there's Poseidon on the other end," pointing again to a group of slaves, a redhead, with two other slave cunts along with the unmistakable physique of Poseidon sitting down on the other end of the top row.

Deborah looked at a woman that was about her age being brought into the room through the doors opposite from the ones she and her cellmates had entered. The two guards were practically carrying her to the stage, The slave cunt was thrashing and would likely have been yelling except for the gag in her mouth. Officer Allen followed the trio.

"Looks like Officer Allen will be holding the whip. Not the guard I would have wanted," Blossom shivered.

"Why is that?" Jessica asked

"He is by the book. No emotion. That makes him the best and the worst guard to flog a slave."

"Come again?" Martha asked, puzzled.

"Most guards flogging a slave will often ease up a little toward the end. Officer Allen is painfully consistent. The first strike is the same as the last. Each delivered with the same force prescribed by the manual."

"That sounds kind of OCD or something," Jessica observed.

Blossom looked around and lowered her voice, "Officer Allison told me once that he had been taken prisoner by terrorists and he spent almost two months in a cave in the dark. Sensory deprivation is really bad news. He managed to hold on to most of his sanity by reciting passages from military manuals and order books. He came out very... inflexible. He was medically retired. The Colonel was his commanding officer. So, when he came to work here, he made sure that Officer Allen got a job here. It's a good gig for him, all rules and written procedures. Looks like the show is about to start."

Deborah looked forward, seeing the unfortunate woman strapped tautly to the frame in an 'X' shape. Warden MacTavish came forward and spoke.

"Silence, "the room went still like flicking a switch, "Attention to punishment. The slave known as Czarina is being punished for violation of Facility Rule 7.23.4002, consumption of alcohol without permission. Said slave was aware of the rule and willfully chose to disregard it. Slave will be subjected to seven lashes of corporal punishment and extension of term of penal servitude by fourteen days. Said slave will be subject to two additional lashes for disrespect to the convening authority and shall remain gagged until the completion of corporal punishment. Sentence to be carried out immediately. Officer Allen, you may proceed at your discretion."

The slave started rotating slowly in the frame. Even from her seat Deborah could see the fury in the woman's eyes and face despite the gag. Officer Allen cocked his arm back and the first strike across the slave's back replaced the furious expression with one of pain. The room was dead silent but for the steady slap of the flogger on flesh. Deborah was selfishly glad for the gag. Watching was bad enough, hearing the screams would have been too much. The next blow fell across the woman's tits. Deborah whimpered along with what seemed like every other slave cunt in the room.

Allen never changed expression as he laid lash after lash on the body of the rotating slave. Stone faced; the guard applied the ordered punishment. The gagged slave, on the other hand, had a chest that was heaving, and tears were streaming down her face. Officer Allen stopped on the ninth stroke and adopted a position with hands behind his back, the flogger still in hand.

The warden stepped forward again. "Corporal punishment having been completed; slaves are dismissed."

As Deborah descending the bleachers, she saw that the slave was still turning slowly on the flogging circle, displaying nine read stripes on her still heaving body. Object lesson of the price for flaunting the rules, she thought wryly as she saw her fellow slaves glancing furtively at their punished sister in slavery as they hurried out of the hall. Following her daughter out of the room she heard a strong male voice call out, "Red, Nympho, to me."

Deborah parted ways with Jessica, Martha, and Blossom as they entered into the public area of the Lodge. Jessica was heading to the stable, Martha to Domina Peck's office and Blossom had been called to Rhett's room. Deborah hoped that she didn't have to leave the IT office right away.

####

Deborah had just entered the lobby on her way to the IT room when she saw Poms coming out of a restroom. She was pale and wiping her mouth with her hand.

"Professor! Good morning. Or as good as it can be under the circumstances."

"Poms, are you ok?"

"Yes, thanks for asking. Just wish I had skipped breakfast. I hate witnessing punishment."

"Does it happen often?"

"Not really. I have been here almost a year, and I have only seen two or three."

Poms looked a little upset and didn't say anything else as they made their way to the IT office. Deborah didn't think that it was a good time to ask about how she could be allowed to call Brett about allowing Blossom to stay with him. Once they got to the door Deborah was surprised to see Poms simply grab the handle and open it.