Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have 15 minutes remaining on the stall. Get me hard," Gareth barked commandingly, all trace of the horse whisperer fled. Jessica went to work. His cock responded almost as fast as Mark's. In less than a minute, he pulled away.

Jessica neighed as the dick plumbed her cunt. Gareth was nearly as long and possibly a bit thicker than Mark's cock. The older slave's fucking was somehow different. More measured and precise. All the years the man's mature body heralded were also years of pleasuring domini and he had learned the lessons well and Jessica's body was reaping the rewards. The bells on her tits were ringing like tambourines. After a few minutes Jessica came. And came again. She seems to be experiencing waves of orgasms. She panted, which her collar simply repeated, and moaned which came across as whinnies.

Gareth plowed her cunt and came just after a beeping sound opened up in the stall. Jessica felt like her cunt was gushing with the man's load. He pulled out, causing Jessica to neigh in disappointment.

"That was the two-minute warning. I need to get you cleaned up and back to the tack room."

As they reentered the tack room, the tingling of her throat ended. Jessica attempted to form words.

"I can talk!"

'Yes, the Stablemaster had you on a timer. It's lunch time now. Let's get you out of that gear and we will resume your training this afternoon. You are excused from guest services. Be back at two and we will start again."

Gareth took off her hoof mittens and showed her how to get herself out of the tack. Eventually Jessica would be expected to put her own outfit on except for the last few buckles, the mittens, and the arm restaurants that Jessica learned were called armbinders and only used when pony slaves were being bred. As Jessica hung up her harness, she walked to Gareth and went into the bend and spread position and wiggled her now tailless ass.

"Breed me again?" she offered, putting all the slutty mare she could into her voice.

"Dear, you flatter me." Gareth sighed. "The spirit is quite willing, But I need longer to reload. The young stallions like your Poseidon are automatic rifles with thirty round banana clips that can shoot and shoot. Us old guys are more like old bolt actions that pack a wallop but take longer between shots. Perhaps later this afternoon."

"I am looking forward to it." She smiled. A knock on the gate caused the pair to turn and see Poseidon.

"Gareth, May I borrow Scholar for a bit? I was told to report to you at two, but I wanted to go to lunch first. Would you like to join us?"

The old man smiled, "run along. I have a bag lunch and some leather work to polish. Plus I need to rest up." He winked at her.

That caused Jessica to smile. The low "brrrrrrrrrrr" sound Gareth made like a machine gun in a war movie as she passed him caused her to giggle and Poseidon to look confused.

"Tell you on the way to lunch, stud."