All Comments on 'Mom and Daughters Ch. 01'

by freethe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
wow

I wish I had a family member to enjoy that with. Can't wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Stop

Your writing is pitiful, no names, no plot, boring. Story just thrown together. I assume that your are not from this country, your English needs a lot of help. Please don't write again until you grasp the English language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Miss! ile

Proof read for context.

"My cock was a self guided missile targeting her cunt. I missed"

Do you realize how dumb that sounds? The guy has to eventually guide it in by hand he's having so much trouble, how exactly is that like a self guided missile? Does his dick have a "Made in iraq" tattoo? Cause then that line makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

MORE...

Pesario816Pesario816about 5 years ago
Good story

More please.

maxx308maxx308about 5 years ago

Keep going, you'll improve as you go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Keep it up alot of people don't have the balls to write so don't let the anonymous rude comments bother you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mother

Mother now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

All numbers under 100 need to be written out: "But suddenly at 23," - "twenty-three"

SIL? MIL? You aren't texting your friends here. Write words out - "Sister-in-law".

"That is something the rich high-faulting people do." "Highfaluting" is what you're looking for.

You might want to get an editor to help with all the errors and typos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"All numbers under 100 need to be written out: "But suddenly at 23," - "twenty-three""

Actually, while there really isn't a hard, fast rule, the tech writing style guides I've used generally put the limit at 10, not 100.

amritaloveramritaloverabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for the great read. I love the family set up and story line. The first time orgasm was a nice surprise, passing a milestone more important than virginity. Having sex without pleasure is just a messy chore.

satabdisatabdialmost 5 years ago
Fantastic! 5 star rated.

Carry on bro, please please make it a multi-chapter basis family saga by including other members of these three families with dp, wife-swapping, nude-dance, call-girl profession, incest-marriage, fetishism, perversion etc.Thanks & have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story. keep writing

it is a great story.

those who criticize the style and spelling are idiots.

this is not an English language test. it is about sex and he wrote very well. it is descriptive and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!! Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Your writings are fabulous . You know the real fantasies of people about incest relationship and most about mom and son I love your deep seduction writings.l really appreciate your love towards moms. I request you to please write the another seduction story or very seductive story of seducing innocent mom through massaging and then spiritual thinking and world's reality of giving pleasure to home members by real physical love then getting dirty and hard fucking and chilling moments at the end. Bro i have great trust on you ..you can only write these type of great seduction stories. Use saree petticoat pantyline visibility and deep seductive thoughts.

Just improve your story by real home stories between close relationships innocent mom and seducing son in india.

Or brother seducing elder sister. People loves this type of stories..even if they don't tell directly but they shag to the thick very thick white cum .when they heard these incest relationship between family members.

Put your comment if you like these thoughts

If you don't trust then compare the likes and views between the boths.

S h a n k g o r e 1 2 3 @ g m a i l

indian_exec2000indian_exec2000over 4 years ago
Very Hot!

A great story, very realistic. Did it actually happen? I hope you will write more.

By the way, just ignore the trolls. After all this is not a test for proficiency in English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Although there were some errors, they were not bad enough were the reader could not understand the meaning. An editor would greatly help with this. Overall, story is nicely descriptive, with the exception of one phrase, 'smother-in-lawed'. I understand different cultures have their own sayings, the only thing I would ask you to add is, and this could possibly deter some of the 'haters comments, an explanation or meaning to the phrase. Lastly, by the date of this submission, this was your first. I think as your entries continue, so will the improvement of your writing. Valiant first effort! 4⭐ Rafe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

smother in law?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous