Mom and Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
455 Followers

"Get out! " she exclaimed.

"Say it - cunt or mouth. Say it!" I almost shouted. I was hard by then.

"No!"

"You have to, or else I will get out now."

"I don't say bad words. It's obscene. It's vulgar."

"It's only me. Say it, say it. I like vulgar and obscene," I insisted.

"OK."

I waited. And waited. She then looked at me and held my gaze. "You are big when you are inside me, everywhere... in me, in my...my cu...cu.cunt. and mm... mouth. There I said it."

"Once more."

"oh..k... cunt, cunt, cunt"

"What is big?"

"You.. your thing... cock. Your cock."

"Say 'your cock in my mouth. Your cock in my cunt."

She just giggled and did not repeat it. I took her hand and placed it on my now hard penis. Her eyes widened. I did not wait for her. I just reached down to her ankles and raised her gown and bunched it around her waist. She was ready and opened her legs. She went to reach down to my cock but I held each of her hands in mine and held them away from our bodies. I then pushed her thighs with mine and then lowered myself into her.

My cock was like a self guided missile, targeting her cunt. I missed the first time. I jiggled a bit to get it into the correct spot and missed again. She looked up at me and laughed softly. I gave up and looked down and pointed my cock into her now open hole that was creaming nicely. One soft push and I was inside her.

She was moist and warm and smooth all at once. I pushed all the way in and waited. Our breaths started coming heavy and in sync. I let go of her hands and fell on top of her. She hugged me with her arms and her legs and thighs wrapped around my lower body and we lay like that for a few seconds.

Then she moved, and taking that as my cue, I raised myself on my elbows and knees and started slowly thrusting in and out of her. My thrusts felt long and smooth and unending. I felt I could go on forever. My cock became harder after every thrust. She got hold of the folds of her gown at her waist and pulled them up over her tits. She cupped one with her hand and with the other she pushed my head down on it. I sucked her nipple as she wanted. I opened my mouth and tried to take as much of the tit in my mouth as I could. I bit down, but not hard. She gasped every time my teeth made contact with the soft mound. I lifted my head and switched tits, and she cupped her free tit and fed it to me.

As I sucked, I put my hand down between our bodies, down to her cunt and then up the slit to where I could feel the hard knob of her clit. She moaned a long, deep moan as my fingers made contact. Then moaned in sync with my rubbing her clit. I did that for a long time. My finger rubbing her clit, my mouth sucking her tit, and my cock thrusting in and out of her.

By this time, both of us were drenched in sweat. When I took a break and made myself free from the breast, she lifted her head and pulled the gown over her body and threw it away. She was now completely naked as I was, and was ready to resume where we left off.

I knew that if I continued to be inside her I would ejaculate quickly, so I eased my cock out of her.

"What happened?" she asked, "Why did you stop?"

"Taking a break," I said. "Give me a minute. I am not a machine," I giggled.

She giggled back in response.

I lay down next to her, my penis still hard against her thigh. I put my hand between her legs, inserted my middle finger in her cunt, and my index finger on her clit and proceeded to twirl my fingers and hand and finger fuck her. She knew what I was doing. She reached down and put her hand on my wrist, but not to stop me. Her hand followed my motions and with each thrust she made a soft, sensual, erotic hissing sound from her mouth. Her sounds increased in frequency as she neared her climax, and then as she came, her sound became one long drawn out moan she tried to muffle with the back of her other hand as her body shook once, twice, three times. She continued to gasp and moan and pant as her climax subsided, and she turned away from me blushing.

"Oh god, what are you making me do? What is this you are doing!!" she managed to ask between her panting.

"You just came. Don't tell me this has never happened to you before."

"Never!"

"OK, this is what it feels like then." I said, as I turned her towards me and mounted her.

This time my cock made no mistake and it slid into her sloppy hole with ease. I took my fingers that were in her cunt and that had all her juices from her climax and put it near her mouth. She smelled them and turned away grimacing. But I did not give up. I pressed the fingers to her mouth until she opened it, and then made her suck her juices off of my fingers. She swallowed and closed her eyes and mouth and started shaking her head violently as if to shake the taste and smell from her. I looked down and smother-in-lawed at her, and she swatted at my arms in protest.

I lifted myself and started pumping. She placed her hands on my arms, looked up at me, completely relaxed and giving all of herself to me. We held that gaze as I thrusted, and my thrusts became faster and harder. She was receiving me without any complaints, and matching my thrusts with her own slight upward thrust of her loins and her grunts. I stopped after a while (people now call this edging, but I did not know the phrase then). I only wanted to delay my cumming.

I took one of her hands and slid it between our bodies and placed it on my cock. She held it with two fingers as I began thrusting again and again. When I knew I was going to come in a few pumps, I stopped and moved her hand that was holding my cock down to my balls. She held my small ball in her hand unsure of what to do. I reached down and directed her hand to hold and rotate my balls like, well, like balls. I took her other hand and she did the same. Now she had one ball in each hand and was rotating and massaging them.

I pumped harder and harder. She was grunting and moaning and so was I. Suddenly I could hold it no longer and with one final thrust I spurted into her. She lifted her body and met mine as I crashed on top of her. As I finished my first three spurts, I started thrusting again with the remaining cum spurts and finally I collapsed again on her after about six or seven thrusts. She hugged me tightly with arms and thighs, released me for a moment and hugged me again longer and then finally released me. I rolled off her and went once again to the bathroom.

When I came back she had put on her gown once more. I put on my clothes and looked at the clock. It was almost time for the rest of the folks to come back. I slid out the door and through the back staircase to the terrace. My mother-in-law was there, on the lookout for anyone who might come and interrupt my session with her elder daughter. Our eyes met for a fraction of a second, and then she looked down and away and walked quickly past me down the stairs. I picked up some newspaper that was lying on a chair and pretended to read. I felt spent, fulfilled, satiated and excited. I had a lot to look forward to.

The End

***Mom and Daughters****

freethe
freethe
455 Followers
12