Mom and Her Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over to me. "Was that nice, dear?"

"It was sensational, Mom!" I burst out. Then, more quietly: "Um, it was my first time." (I told you I didn't have much experience with women!)

"It was?" she said in disbelief. Staring up at the ceiling and shaking her head, she said, mostly to herself, "Man, who'd have thought that a mother would take her own son's virginity."

I peered over at her. She looked even lovelier than before, and I couldn't help wondering what it felt like to have my stuff in her twat. But that made me think of something else.

"Mom, did you come?" I said.

She smiled again. "No, dear. Women don't usually come just from intercourse. We need . . . other kinds of stimulants."

"Like what?"

"You don't know?"

"Not really. I mean, I kinda know, but--"

"Well, let me teach you."

She took my hand and placed it between her legs, giving some quick instruction on how to get a woman off. I began fondling her labia and clitoris; it thrilled me to feel my come leaking out of her, and that made me stroke her all the more. Mom arched her back, moaning gently; and as she got into the spirit of things, she began to shake and quiver as if a mild jolt of electricity was running through her. Her thighs in particular were all trembly, and then her jaw dropped and her tongue stuck out of her mouth, and her eyes rolled around in her head as if she couldn't see straight. She started making weird little gagging or choking sounds--and then she screamed.

I kid you not: she screamed, clutching the bedsheets tightly with her fists and tossing her head back and forth. She was really getting into her orgasm! I thought my work was done and I let up a little, but she managed to cry, "Oh, Todd, don't stop!" So I kept stroking her gently, and in that way I made her climax go on and on and on. I was amazed how long she thrashed around. I mean, for a guy an orgasm is over in a few seconds; but women, it seems, can keep it up for many minutes.

Finally, she pushed my hand away and collapsed bonelessly on the bed, her tongue still hanging out of her mouth. I was real proud of myself. There's nothing better than making your mom come! It's like you're repaying her for all the good stuff she's done for you over the years. She turned her head toward me and gave me a look of pure benevolence. She loved me, and I loved her!

Well, you can imagine what happened to me as I was watching all this go on. I'd gotten hard again.

She noticed it at once, and gave me a wry little smile. "What's going on down there?" she said.

I didn't have to say anything to that, and she went on: "You want it again?"

"Yeah," I said, but after a little pause I added: "Um, I was wondering . . ." I was having trouble getting the words out.

"Wondering what?"

"Well, you see--I thought I could go into your butt."

She frowned at me. "How do you know about that?"

"Oh, Mom, I know." Some of the guys had talked about how nice it was to stick their thing into a girl's bottom.

"I'm not sure I should let you do that," she said. She was still frowning, but there was a little smile on her face.

"Do you like it?" I said.

It took her a little while to say, "Yes, I do like it. Your dad does it to me a fair amount."

"Does he?"

"Yes, he does."

I chuckled a bit at that. Good for Dad! "Then can we . . .?"

"Oh, all right," she said, pretending to be annoyed. I really think she was tickled at the idea. "We need some lube. Don't ever do this without lube, Todd. You can really hurt a girl."

I was about to get up and find something in the bathroom that would work, but she said, "There's some in the top drawer of the nightstand."

I opened the drawer. All I found was a jar of cold cream.

I took it out. "Is this what you use for lube?"

"Yes. It works quite well."

I had to take her word for it--it would never have occurred to me to use it for that purpose. I removed the cap and made a move to hand the jar to her, but she gave me a sharp look and said, "You put it on."

I gulped. "Me?"

"Yeah, you. If you're gonna stick your thing in me back there, you're gonna have to lube me up."

I wasn't expecting that! But I went ahead and scooped up a big wad of the stuff with my fingers and approached my mom, who had flopped over onto her stomach. I have to say, I felt a little weird putting my fingers into that sensitive spot--but it was all for a good cause!

I thought Mom would get on her hands and knees, but she said she didn't like that position--whether she was going to take a guy's dick into her pussy or her ass. "It makes me feel like a cat in heat!" she snapped. Okay, lady! Whatever you prefer.

I gingerly got on top of her. I didn't want to crush her with my weight, but she didn't seem to mind. I had just a little trouble getting my cock into that tiny hole--but then, after a little fumbling, it suddenly went almost halfway in, causing Mom to say, "Hey, watch it, buster! Easy with that thing!"

"Sorry, Mom!" I cried.

I pulled back a little bit, but not all the way out. Then I got into a good rhythm, and she seemed to settle in too, closing her eyes and again having this little smile of satisfaction on her face. As for me, I was just in heaven. That spincter of hers held onto my cock like a tight little mouth that was sucking on a popsicle and didn't want to let go. But the lube also made it feel smooth and silky. And I saw that I could wrap my hands around Mom's chest and hold onto her tits, getting a real good feel for how firm and heavy they were. Oh, baby, it was fabulous!

Even though I'd already come once, I wondered how long I could last. I wanted to prove to Mom that I wasn't "Quick-Draw McGraw"--you know what I mean? I managed to hold out for about ten minutes before I started sending long, thick streams of my come into her ass. As I was doing so, I saw that Mom had reached down and was fingering her own pussy, so that she also came just when I did. Man, we were writhing and shaking and moaning to bring the house down! She didn't actually scream this time, but she certainly got a lot of pleasure out of the experience.

I wanted to stay in her a little while after I finished, but she said she was feeling sore and asked me to come out. Then she ordered me to the bathroom so wash up ("with soap, you hear?"). I was a little shaky on my legs, but I managed it. When I came back to bed, Mom was still lying on her stomach, with her legs spread a little--and I could see my come trickling out of both of her holes! What was a sight that almost made me get hard again.

We cuddled a little afterward, but then Mom said we'd better get up in case Dad came home early. I felt kind of sad, because I wanted the experience to go on forever. I loved my mom so much right then, I thought my heart might burst. I think she knew what I was feeling. She stroked my cheek tenderly and said, "We'll do this again sometime."

I kissed her on the mouth and said, "That'd be great, Mom." And I left the room.

12