All Comments on 'Mom and Her Friend Pt. 01'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would be 100X hotter if they weren't both making a mockery of their family and betraying the husband/father. As is, they both are risking blowing up everything they have while cucking someone they supposedly love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found this story to be utterly not believable, somewhat repulsive but strangely compelling. I suspect that kathryn, who's a prolific author, just produced this as fast as she was writing it. It's a totally flimsy creation, with no real redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I enjoyed it

IMO, there where missing details/descriptions here and there that would've made the story hotter, but overall, it was a fun read. Thanks Kathryn. Please keep these mom-son stories cumming ;)

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Never ceases to amaze me to read comments from “expert literary critics” on an erotic submission website, and chicken-shit critics who don’t reveal a name or avatar, Anonymous. Bet you read every freaking word and probably jerked your poor excuse of a pecker.

Freaking awesome, Ms Burke! I read a piece of work that centered around a mm “tending to her motherly duties” till she found herself enjoying it. (Smirks and smiles). 5*, madam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it , honored to read your offerings . To hell with the other guy .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! On to chapter two! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every story of yours I’ve read includes “delta” as a euphemism. Perhaps a thesaurus would be helpful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES