All Comments on 'Mom and Her Friend Pt. 02'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kingswedekingswedeover 2 years ago
Why

Why force somebody to do something they don’t desire to do?

Anal is not for everyone!

Other wish a good story.

Maybe he finds other ladies in the neighborhood that need servicing of a man.

His mother needs more also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Julia is depicted as a spinster old prude. But, hopefully, she’ll cum around. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't go very deep into this part, since I noticed the action with Mom was barely included. A little friendly advice for you, your stories and anybody that might be thinking about it: Anal + Soap for lube is a big 'No-No'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mas con la madre prefuiero si es una puta, para que negarlo. mas lecnecria gracias

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I liked the mom part better than the Julia part. Here's hoping that mom changes her mind and makes a big comeback in chapter three.

james1801james1801over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed that, and it's predecessor. Hope there's more to come! Maybe a threesome?

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

NICE. I really appreciated the fact that he was gentlemanly to some degree. Also, she didn't come across as a slut. . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES