Mom and Her Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was really tight! But that's mostly because she was instinctively clenching her sphincter, which made it next to impossible for me to go in any farther. I had to do a lot of massaging of her butt before she finally loosened up--and then I slid in almost all the way, making her gasp again. I did feel kind of sorry for her, but she really wasn't helping her own cause. Finally I got into a good sort of rhythm--and, as I did with Mom, I wrapped my hands around her chest and grabbed her breasts. She seemed to like that, and the harsh frown that had covered her face went away, and she was more comfortable. Even so, I got the impression she was just tolerating the whole thing because she felt she had to.

Well, I hoped to make her a little happier than that. I slid one hand down her front and fastened into her sex. That made her eyes pop open, and pretty soon she was coming out with these little grunts and moans just as I was getting ready to explode in her. And I did! Man, it's really something to come in the virgin ass of a forty-five-year-old lady! I could tell she was coming too, because of the strangled choking sounds she was making, not to mention the tremors that were shaking her whole body.

I kind of like staying in a girl when I'm finished, but Julia had clearly had enough. When her own climax had dissipated, she gave me an irritated look and said, "Will you come out of me now?"

I reluctantly withdrew--and I'm sorry to say I hurt her a little when doing that, because she came out with one more "Ow!" just as I pulled the tip out. I quickly went over to wash up, then came back, scooping her up and placing her on top of me again.

"How was that?" I said.

She was glaring at me and didn't say anything.

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes," she spat.

"But... didn't you come?"

That didn't help. "Yes, I came. But it still hurt."

"I'm sorry," I said, massaging her butt in the hope that that would make a difference. I'm not sure it did.

I managed to persuade her to do sixty-nine--although I think she was not really keen on that, knowing where my cock had been. But she was a good sport about it, and even swallowed my discharge when I came a third time. She may have been more inclined to do that because she'd had a long-drawn-out orgasm of her own thanks to my lips and tongue. I'd gotten pretty good at it, thanks to Mom!

12