All Comments on 'Mom and I'

by eight8s

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Ian SinclairIan Sinclairalmost 11 years ago
Almost really very good!

You had me right up to where she 'had shaved herself'. What is the point of having a beautiful mature lady as the star of the story, than making her look like a per-pubescent girl??

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A fantastic storyline

I so want to see him to live with his mother, where he can fuck her every morning when they get up and every night before they go to sleep.

Of course Harriet could visit them on the weekend and get her pussy reamed out.

Perhaps Harriet would like to try some anal sex too.

What would be so good if he lived with his mom is, that they could cuddle all night and then in the morning start the day off with them loving each other to orgasm.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I just wanted to say

Your story was great. Look forward to the next chapter. However you wish to write it.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 11 years ago
One of the worst I've tried reading. 1-star

Your writing 'style' appears childish, to the point that it made me wonder just how old you are. It concerned me that I might be reading a story from 'the pen' of a child. The story and wring is disjointed and too repetitive. Your spelling and grammar, or rather lack there of, are just too distracting. I gave up halfway down Page 2. I wont be checking any more of yours out.

Imagine59Imagine59almost 11 years ago
A fine effort

A fine effort in story writing, please don't be discouraged by some comments you have received, I for one would like to read more from you, but may I add one suggestion, when you have finished your story run it though a spell checker, a simple thing and makes for better reading.

I have given you 3 stars for a great effort and 1 star for content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!

Love to see mom or her friend fuck him with a strap-on.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

I cant wait to see where momma takes this adventure amongst her church friends, lol

ty for a great story/ bill

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
It started out pretty good

Then went right down the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing story

Great job!!

Made me so horny and I came so much!!

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairalmost 11 years ago
Great story, till she 'shaved'...

What's the point in having a lovely mature lady, than getting her to shave & make her look like a per-pubescent child!! Really irritating, a proper mature lady has a hairy pussy, get over it!

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
OK... - Accepted !!!

'Ian Sinclair' commented':

'Almost really very good!

You had me right up to where she 'had shaved herself'. '(...)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Touché! - Exactly the same thing I thought ..

'SouthLondoner' - You're a little too 'strong' in the author's opinion, but you're right about the infantilism..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredible build up..........

and then he slips in with no foreplay, no nothing. Way too fast and no detail after all of that great buildup. I love mom-son stories and this one looked excellent until that way to quick and sudden entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a very good story, but...

too bad and very, very sad that the son had to wait all that time to fuck his mother. All those wasted years when he could have been unloading his balls and shooting his big doses of creamy semen up his own mother's cunt. Oh, well, better late than never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All my kinks in one story!

thank you for your fantastic story. A great mother son story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Well written erotica! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking my mother was worth the wait!

On my eighteenth birthday, mom and I both knew the time had come for us to be intimate. I was as hard as I've ever been as I looked at my naked mother laying on her bed. I looked up, and down, her sexy body with great desire. I moved on top of her with my face above hers. I could tell by the look on her face she was very aroused. I began to rub the head of my cock against her pubic hair. "Oh honey, don't tease me, I want you so much," my mom said to me. "With that, I moved my hips back, aligning the head of my cock with her pussy's opening. I slowly pushed my cockhead between her wet lips, and continued into her until I struck bottom. We were a perfect fit, I was touching her cervix, and at the same time our pelvic regions we also touching. I couldn't believe how good my mom's pussy felt as I began to move inside her. Our mouths opened as they came together, our tongues moved around each others, the force of our breath increasing continuously. Mom's pussy gripped my cock tightly as I began thrusting into her harder. "God mom, you don't know how many times I've jacked-off imagining I was doing this to you," I told her as increased the speed of my pussy pumping. "Oh baby, I've wanted this a long time too, I need you so much," my mom choked out. As our excitement increased, I began thrusting even harder, our pubic hair smashing together as I did. My mom's orgasm began, and she began to speak as it did. "Oh honey, fuck me honey, oh harder baby, give it to me good!" she shouted. She began meeting my thrusts with great intensity as I pounded into her, unaware of anything except how much I needed to continue my assault. I began to shoot my cum inside my mom, as I did, mom was saying, "Oh, oh, oh, oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh honey!" I continued my thrusting until I could cum no more, and collapsed on top of my panting mother.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
What Rich said...

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super hot

Amazing story. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very hot until the last page

I started out loving the first two pages of mom son love making . the first two pages were very believable. page three was not realist ed because mom son fucking would be very privately. mother son incest is not something you want the public to know about and who like sharing someone they care about. I would have given a 5 star rating if not for the last page. maybe I am not into threesomes. but good story anyway. although I think incest is just a state of mind and is something no one should be ashamed of. if both parties has the desire for each other. especially consenting adults

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
GREAT STORY, LOTS OF LOVE. ^*!^*!^*!

The story was outstanding, well writing, story line just right,

And the players were real. It all came together like magic,

PLEASE give us more stories like this.

...THANK YOU...

ps. 5++*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic story! One of my favs ;)

So hot and loved the tension, build up and believability. Keep ‘Em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No!

'the tunnel from which I was born'

1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes! Very Nice

I thought this was a very good story, it was very hot without being extremely graphic. I’m hoping the next chapter is already posted so I won’t have to wait for it. I would certainly think that this story is worthy of a Five Star vote. Thanks for the entertainment, eight8s.

Alstar597Alstar597over 2 years ago

Now that is THE fantasy. Thank you!!!!

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Very good! Part 2???

godson212godson21210 months ago

This is hot wow 💦 💧

Cutty4637Cutty46378 months ago

Good story. Another chapter please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous