All Comments on 'Mom and I Ch. 02'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

I enjoyed your story and you are a talented writer. IMO all criticism is constructive, so I hope you take this in the correct manner. I read ch 1 first and what is lacking in this story is sexual tension.

Mom and son stories are taboo, so there should be thoughts included about what they are going to do. To me this was just a sex story and I think you could do much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

More, more, more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Very good story. Read both chapters. I hope there is more to come soon.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
PART 2 JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THEN PART 1 !!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

If by chance this gets a pt.3,PLEASE DON'T ADD ANYONE ELSE. This is pure INCEST. Mother and Son forever. Great 2 part series T H A N K S................5 extra *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not very good

Look up the word "smirk" and see if that is what you mean to convey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

That is the HOTTEST story I have ever read. I was hard fast and it did'nt go down till the story ended. I had to take matters into my own hands. " FANTASTIC"

Miah_HMiah_Hover 4 years ago
Fun Exploration

I’m glad that you dropped some of the crude talk from the first chapter. He’s making love to his mother, and I feel there should almost be some reverence to filling the pussy that brought him into the world (even if he’s being dominant).

I have a bit of a cum fetish, and Alex fills his mother with quite a bit. Would be nice for him to suck a load out of her and share it with her.

A little wordy at times, but I definitely feel immersed in the world.

Take my criticism with a grain of salt. What you’re doing is working. Looking forward to reading more about Alex breeding his mom around the house all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hot

Excellent story. You can feel the passion between them. Hoping you write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy Alex

Give sexy Alex a bit of chest hair for his muscular body. Even though he is a swimmer and they tend to be clean-shaven, a healthy smattering of chest hair could be a great turn on for mom, and could feel so sexy to see her stroking his chest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mom gets pregnate

never thought that she could get pregnate

they never took precaution due to the problems when she had alex

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I just love...

... the dirty talk as they get close to coming. It adds excitement to already coming bodies and the nerves that control your come muscles. It lets your partner know how much you appreciate their efforts to please you when you are fucking. Making love though requires a bit of control over your tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a story of love and lust!!

I loved the contents of your story. I am not sure of your ages, but it read like two condescending adults who care a great deal about each other. the numbers of times you kissed, shows your sex was not just about lust, but love!!

JUST THINK BEING ABLE TO DO ALL OF THAT WITH YOUR "MOTHER"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Would love another part where he goes off to college and she sells up the home and they live together in another area so not to arouse suspicion of their relationship so they can act like a real couple in public. Maybe even a surprise pregnancy as she was incorrectly diagnosed previously or something along those lines! Great story!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This was an outstanding story. I liked the writing style. The ardor, warmth and safety felt between mother and son was beautiful and probably reflected how it would be in a real world relationship. I am a sucker for a passionate, sensual, erotic love story between a man and a woman regardless of their relationship. Another 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of all the incest stories the stories between mother & son seem to be more erotic. Much hotter. And romance between the two the hotter it gets. And if you top it off with the mother getting pregnant with her son's baby.

Pillow talk adds to the spice of lovemaking. But what I call pillow talk someone might call vulgar. I remember once making love to my first wife prior to getting married. We had just started dating and when we were making love one night, I remember whispering to her: "Fuck baby, your pussy is so tight and wet. Let daddy open up your little pussy and fill you with his big fat horse cock."

She placed her hand over my mouth signaling me NOT to talk like that. Again, sex talk can be hot, and some folks might again think it's vulgar. I also made love to women who loved me talking nasty to you them when we made love. And it was a big turn-on for me when my lover talked dirty to me.

I think most men here like dirty sex talk while making love. But I would like to hear from women out there. When does pillow talk dirty, nasty sex talk?

Thirsty4U2022Thirsty4U2022about 1 year ago

Love this series, please add more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Needs some actual plot. It's just all sex and dirty talk. A lot of your stories are like that come to think of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous