Mom and I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,323 Followers

I smirked down at her as I asked, "So you enjoyed having your son lick your asshole and finger your pussy? I'm surprised at you mom; I never would have expected you to be so depraved."

She giggled again and swatted my chest as she rebutted, "I do believe you were the one acting depraved, young man. Sticking your tongue up your sweet and innocent mother's asshole, then finger fucking me with your fingers. I can't believe I raised such an incestuous son."

I smiled at our banter as I answered back, "Is that your way of saying you enjoyed it and thanking me? I don't think you've orgasmed to quickly with me yet."

She nodded her head silently, then answered, "Yes, I certainly enjoyed it. But as to thanking you, I can think of a much better way to thank my loving son for a job well done."

With that she rolled over onto her stomach and then got back into the doggie style position, before leaning her head to look at me as she said, "I want you to fuck me now, baby. Make it deep and hard. Don't worry about me. I just want to feel you slam that big hard cock of yours deep in mommy's pussy."

My hard cock jumped at her dirty statement. I got to my knees behind her and stripped off my speedo to reveal my throbbing cock. I didn't start slow or tease her pussy. I just grabbed her hips and slammed every inch of my hard cock right into her wet pussy. She howled in pleasure as I set a grueling pace. I had a firm grip on her hips and pulled her back to meet my forward thrusts. I was gasping for breath in no time as I continued my assault on my mother's willing pussy. Mom was moaning loudly and had a death grip on the front of the chair as she fought to stay in this position.

I loved the sight of my hard cock disappearing between her ass cheeks as it slid deep into her pussy. Her ass cheeks were also being smashed and would shake sexily every time I would slam into her. We were both loving this. Mom's deep and loud moans began to grow higher pitched as my gasping breath turned to grunts of exertion. I wanted to fill my mother's pussy with my hot cum, I wanted her to cum with me, and I wanted her to be completely exhausted afterwards. Knowing just how much stamina we both had, I began to really put all of my strength onto my thrusts.

Mom seemed to thoroughly approve of my plan, because her moans grew louder and deeper than before. Before long I felt my pleasure increase as my balls began to draw up. I knew that I would soon cum, so I began to add my own dirty talk. Considering how much I enjoyed her talking dirty to me, I hoped that my own would send her over the edge along with me. I grunted out, "Oh mom, your pussy is so hot and warm for my hard cock. I know you love having your son fuck you. I bet you can feel your pussy tingle when you think about us together. I bet you have fantasized about us fucking for a long time. Have you ever fingered yourself and wished it was really me? I know you love the feeling of your own son filling your pussy with my hard cock and shooting all of my cum deep inside you."

"Tell me how much you love me and love me to fuck you. I want to hear how much of a depraved and incestuous mother you really are. You love it that I'm so willing to give you everything and show you how amazing you really are. Tell me, mom! I want to hear you say all of it as I slam your tight warm pussy."

Mom's head was spinning and felt tingles shoot throughout her body as she heard my dirty talk. She loved hearing me describe us and our lovemaking in such a depraved fashion. She moaned back, "Mommy's pussy has never been worked this well, baby. Only you have given me what I need. I used to lay in bed with my fingers on my wet pussy as I thought of your naked body all over me. I've wanted you for so long, baby. God, I love the feeling of your hot cum shooting inside me. It made me feel so dirty and depraved when I sucked your hard cock and swallowed your cum, and I loved every second of it. Please baby, fuck mommy's pussy and show me how much you love cumming inside me. I'm so close now, Alex. I want to feel your hot cum spray into mommy's pussy as I orgasm."

I grunted and felt my cock grow harder as I listened to her admissions and pleas. I readily accepted her need. With one last hard and deep thrust of my hard-throbbing cock, I exploded all of my hot cum deep inside mom's pussy. Mom howled in pleasure as she orgasmed along with me. I spent myself inside her warm pussy and sighed in release. Hearing mom's moan of pleasure made me smile. I reached down and pulled her backwards to me. I kept my softening cock inside her pussy as I turned her head to the side so I could kiss her deeply. We were both still panting and trying to catch our breath, as we kissed passionately.

Feeling my soft cock begin to slide out of her wet pussy, I broke the kiss and turned us around so that we could rest on our sides on the lounge chair. We lay there side by side in each other's arms as we tried to catch our breath. Mom finally looked up at me with such devotion and love that I almost took her again right there. She breathed out softly but honestly, "Alex, no one has ever made me feel this way. The way you hold me, the way you love me, everything about how you treat me makes me so happy. I love how dirty you can be too. Your dirty talk makes me so wet and depraved that I almost orgasmed right when you started. You're the only man who has given me this much pleasure in so many different ways. I love you so much, baby."

I smiled as I answered, "I love you too, mom. I love the way you make me feel. And the way we come together is like we were made for each other. I love it when we can talk sweetly during our lovemaking, then turn around and talk about how depraved and incestuous we are as we fuck each other into oblivion. You're so damn sexy and you make me feel amazing when I'm with you. I want to make you feel as amazing as I feel when I'm with you."

She nodded honestly as she answered, "You do, baby, you really do. I haven't felt this fulfilled in my whole life. I feel like I've been waiting for us to come together forever."

With our declarations said, we came together for a deep and loving kiss. Neither of us seemed to want the moment to end and we just lay there in each other's arms kissing like the lovers we now were...


hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,323 Followers
12