All Comments on 'Mom and I Make a...'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
FatChick4EroticaFatChick4Eroticaover 6 years ago
Well written...

This was a fun read and quite erotic. I enjoyed every minute of it and was quite happy that you took the time to develop both the story and characters. I want to make one small point. Having a child threw incest is certainly an erotic topic that they would need to discuss, but I wonder if a mother and son just starting to explore their sexual relationship would emphasize it quite so strongly right off the bat. I only bring this up as food for thought, it is in no way meant to be taken as a criticism, as this is after all your fantasy to do with as you see fit. Finally, I just wanted to say that this was one of the best mother and son erotic stories I have read on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Perhaps he gets more than he bargained for when April visits them and gets snowed in. What a threesome that would be

grayge37grayge37over 6 years ago
Good read.

I am anticipating April to join in on a regular basis - even moving in with them.

While one may not be available to other would and he would always have a woman ready and willing.

Next chapter, please.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Not my thing

It was a good love story and we'll written and I'm sure a lot of people will love it. For my taste it took to long to get to sex. I know many people are turned on by all the teasing and shopping. I don't mean to sound negative because it is a great story and a good theme. Just not what I was in the mood for right now. I wanted something that would make my cock hard and this didn't. You are a very good writer and i hope this doesn't sound too negative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too long

The last comment was right, it took too long to build up to the sex. As they said, the theme was great, but the story could have been shortened considerably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could use a re-write..

Where are all the adverbs, adjectives, etc.? The story had the potential to be quite exciting, but the sub-par quality of the writing just put me off...

Women like to be stimulated by good, thoughtful writing. The premise was there, but the style was sorely lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Literotica not...

... Illiterotica. Come on, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i liked it

I liked your story and you did state at the beginning that there might be some grammar errors but who cares this is entertainment, if you other people want it perfect WRITE IT YOURSELF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Write For Yourself

Since you write for yourself, there is no reason to comment on your story - or your grammar.

imsbillyimsbillyover 6 years ago
Nice build up.

I liked the long build up before the sex. I find that I enjoy a good story with some sex much more than one that just jumps straight into it. A good story has more than just sex in it. A good story is about life, be it real or otherwise. I liked it. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Last comment

I agree completely with the last comment. I give long build ups based on fleshing out the characters so they become "real" much higher scores than when it happens halfway down page 1. I give about 20% 5's. You just got one.

Familyguy469Familyguy469over 6 years ago
Good hot story

Liked it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

I liked it, it was just the type of love story that is so beautiful between two lovers, keep it coming.

asr3asr3over 6 years ago
One of your best

Enjoy love , incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!! Because you

write for yourself like I do. So fuck these asshole annony people. They are just old fat ugly fag fools.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 6 years ago
Add April

Bring April out to do some canning and join in the fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You had a pretty good start but your sex scene at the end was immature and ruined any build up you had going. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It got the job done for sure

But I couldn't help but laugh most of the way through it. When you start a paragraph, you sometimes just repeat what was written in the line above. I mean I don't think it's grammar that you're struggling with but just English in general. And I'm not trying to shame you, but maybe give a pass to someone who is a native speaker because the premise has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better than most!

I think you just like to write like you talk! It's like listening to a live broadcast. Perhaps the mother is not as sophisticated as other women. Perhaps son is used to talking with younger, hip chicks. Mom will catch on! Perhaps a little more graphic cock sucking, but I love the squirting! Good start!C6D6

hornacekhornacekover 6 years ago
Fix your own problems, don't blame the readers for them

When you start a story by telling the reader that the story has grammar problems and is "too simple minded", you can't tell them that it's the reader's fault for pointing that out. It's the author's fault for not fixing that when writing or editing the story. Stop pre-preemptively blaming the audience for your own mistakes!

Also, I didn't read your story because of your opening comments so I have no idea how bad your grammar or simple minded story was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

There’s room for more! A follow up story would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bit of an odd love story - the order of events, but otherwise okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A decent story but lacks the raw passion of love making following their confessions to each other. An epilogue would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoy mom son romance stories. Personally love when son calls mom baby.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Screw these assholes. I thought it was a great little story. But I think it needs to be longer. April needs to get some of his big dick in her too. And we need to know how many children they have together. I think 5 or 6. And a couple for April too. So keep writing for some of us just not the assholes.

JobewonJobewon5 months ago

A great story! Would love to read more. I agree adding April offers many possibilities. And don’t worry about haters, you can’t please everyone. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
671 Followers
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...