Mom and I XXXmastime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't decided to?" Debra asked.

"He hasn't asked or even hinted that he's interested. But I'm not really happy with him right now. After figuring out around Thanksgiving that Derek and I had sex with Marcy, he promised Derek he wouldn't say anything. But he blurted it out yesterday at almost the first opportunity, then acted like he was doing everyone a favor."

Pat added, "He didn't check with me before admitting our involvement, either. We lucked out that everyone there yesterday was involved in incest or at least incest-tolerant, but it could really have fucked everything up."

"Like you thought admitting it to me would," Debra said.

"Well, you did evict Angie just from suspecting she was with Dad and you've expressed a negative opinion about incest many times. I had no reason to think that what just happened was even a possibility. My head's spinning, frankly."

I said, "Angie has a knack for getting people to admit things they resist. She did it with my Dad, getting him to see that my mom and I were attracted to each other and he should stop blocking us from being involved, then seduced him in the process. Without that, my Dad and Mom might still be stalemated and unhappy. I'm glad you have that talent, sweetie."

"What, I'm an incest whisperer, now?" Angie asked, smiling.

"I think it's a talent that is good for more than just that. I'd discuss it more, but I need to pee and I think the family will be up soon. Tommy and I are responsible for breakfast."

I slipped my underwear and tshirt back on and added a pair of sweat pants and my slippers. When I unlocked the door and opened it, Tommy and Jessica were just passing by, on their way downstairs. Their eyes widened when they saw the three women on the bed, still cuddling and kissing, apparently getting ready for another round with each other, as I realized that neither Pat or Angie had licked their mother's pussy yet. While I wanted to watch that, breakfast wouldn't cook itself.

After I closed the door behind me, Jessica whispered, "Is that Angie's mom in there?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you about it while we make Christmas breakfast for everyone. First, I gotta piss, so meet you downstairs?"

~~~~~

When I finished in the bathroom and got downstairs, my parents and Jilly were in the kitchen, sipping on coffee as they watched Tommy get some sausage and bacon started on the griddle. Jessica was setting up a tray of biscuits to go in the oven.

As I started cracking eggs for scrambled eggs and French toast, Dad looked up at me and asked, "Debra's here?"

I answered, "She came here this morning to see Angie and let herself in when she found the door unlocked, only to discover Pat and Angie spooned on opposite sides of me, all of us still naked from last night. To shorten a longer story, Angie intuitively challenged her about her opposition to incest and homosexuality and got Debra to admit that she had been attracted to her sister Rachel and had acted out of jealousy when she informed her parents about Rachel and Scott being lovers, then went into denial about that attraction after Scott's suicide. Things turned sexual quickly after that. Angie and Pat are probably eating her out as round two. Also, she now knows about our incest."

"What the hell?" Dad responded. "You might have led with that, Derek."

"Sorry. After I admitted to being okay with the incest that was about to happen between Debra and her daughters, Pat suggested that Debra roleplay being my mom as well. She asked me if I had a mommy fantasy. I didn't have a quick answer to that and she guessed that I'd already fulfilled the fantasy, so I admitted to it. This was about a minute before I had my cock in her, though, so she didn't ask for more details. I expect she'll want the full story over breakfast, when they're done. Assuming they don't keep at it until noon. My head's still spinning from how fast things turned around."

"Any other secrets leak out?" Mom asked.

"She also knows that it was Pat who was involved with Jake and Wendy and she knows that Bridget is Jake's mom and Oscar's sister. I'm not sure whose intuition is stronger, but I certainly see where Angie got hers."

Jilly said, "At least, we can stop worrying about her reporting anyone to the police, now."

"Yeah," I said. "We'll have to see whether it results in Debra reconciling with Jake. Angie also indicated she'd been in contact with her cousin Bonnie and there's a prospect of Debra reconciling with her sister, too. The door being unlocked this morning could have been a disaster, but instead it seems like a lot of good could come from it."

"A Christmas miracle?" Tommy said.

"Maybe. So long as you don't call me Tiny Tim in some dumb Scrooge analogy."

"If I'd compare you to anyone, it would be Heat Miser."

Mom almost spit coffee from her nose, then asked, "Does that make me Mother Nature, settling a spat between her sons over who she loves more?"

Debra, Angie and Pat came downstairs, dressed for the day, with Debra wearing one of Angie's outfits, around the time we had the food ready, then we took all of it to the dining room. Pat kissed both Tommy and Jessica good morning. I could tell from their reactions that they tasted pussy in each kiss. I wondered whether it was Angie's or Debra's, but she didn't come around to kiss me.

Over food, we had a long conversation about how the incest had started in my family, that I'll omit due to being repetitive.

"So, where do we all go from here?" Debra asked, when we finished.

Mom answered, "I assumed you were planning to reconcile with Jake. We're in the middle of buying a new house with three separate master suites for the seven of us, to correspond to three separate marriages, with Stan, Jilly and I as a polyamorous triad. Were you thinking that you and Pat fit in with us?"

Debra answered, "It certainly seems like Pat is testing the waters about joining with you. But whether she is here or with her father, my choices are to join Jake and Wendy, join with you if you'll have me or be alone."

Pat said, "Mom, I started thinking about a triad with Tommy and Jess because I thought I needed distance from Dad and Wendy to keep you from discovering us. Only to wind up intimate with you and Angie, too, which just means a bigger secret to hide from the public, but not from each other any more. I'm still going to explore that triad, even if that's partly for cover and an excuse to visit Angie and Derek, too. But, spending just a few hours with them last night isn't enough to make that commitment yet. It might prove easier to bounce between the two groups while I try to date as normally as my job allows. I might find a guy who's incest-tolerant. Or a girl, for that matter. Your disapproval was really the only reason I wasn't publicly out as bisexual."

"Sorry, sweetie," Debra said. "This morning showed me I was wrong about a lot of things. Convincing my daughters they couldn't be honest with me about their sexuality, because I wasn't being honest with myself about my own, is a pretty big one."

Jilly said, "Pat, if you're looking for an alternative to dating as cover, consider joining my swing club. Your Dad and Wendy are already joining, but if you mostly attend on different nights, it shouldn't be a problem. Plus, the membership is already more open minded than the average person, so finding an incest-tolerant partner might be easier. You would still have to be careful. We're having a big New Year's Eve Party and I'd love to have both you and Debra as my guests."

Pat looked at Debra, who nodded, then said, "Thanks, Aunt Jilly, we'd like to try that."

Jilly raised one eyebrow, saying, "Aunt Jilly? Where'd that come from? I know Tommy and Derek are used to calling me that from their childhoods, but why are you?"

Pat smirked. "Father's brother's wife equals aunt, doesn't it? Dad and Sam might only be half-brothers and you're Sam's widow, but it still counts, in my mind. Plus, it makes Jess my step-cousin, since being related to each other seems to be in style."

"Oh, god, you're right. You and Angie are my nieces. It slipped my mind because we've been so focused on all of the genetic relationships shifting and somehow I thought I wasn't affected personally because it was Tirman genetics. Does that mean sex between Angie and me has been incest, too?"

Dad answered, "Legally, I don't think so. The law mentions aunts being with nephews of the full or half-blood. You're not blood related to Angie nor is she your nephew. It might be considered taboo enough that you should avoid being intimate with Angie and Pat at the club, though."

Jilly nodded and said, "I was already planning to avoid Tommy and Derek at the club going forward, since I'm stepping more fully into a step-mother role."

I asked, "So, if the acceptable line isn't going to be the legal definition of incest, where should it be? If step-mother is taboo, is step-aunt? I wouldn't think step-cousins should be off-limits. It's your club, so I'll abide by your decision, but I think it needs a logical basis that members at the club will accept, without it making us look suspicious for avoiding more than we need."

Jilly answered, "We've been talking all along about the two generations attending the club on separate nights. It shouldn't be an issue to still keep the generations separate on those nights we're there together, like the New Year's Eve party. Plus, you're going to be Debra's son-in-law, not just her step-nephew."

Tommy asked, "Then, what about my cousin relationships with Angie and Pat? Those are legal, but are they too taboo for the club, too?"

"A while back, I had a polyamorous quad apply to join the club, where two of the members are biological first cousins, unable to marry because their grandfather made that a condition of receiving their inheritances. They're legally married to the other two members of their quad. I checked with the members, who agreed to let them in. But, when they come to the club, it's not to give them a means to have sex with each other, they pair up with other people."

Dad said, "Remember, this is a swing club, not an extension of what goes on here at home. I don't attend to have sex with Marcy or Jilly, although I like watching them with other men, so I tend to stay close to their action, with other members. So, I would recommend the five of you focus on being with the other members of the club and pay less attention to each other, if any."

Jilly continued, "People are already going to comment on Derek's brother and sister being involved. Having the three of you intimate with both Angie and Pat would make just about anyone question whether Derek is avoiding Jess and Angie avoiding Pat. So, I'm going to suggest that brother-in-law and sister-in-law also be off limits, meaning Angie can't be with Tommy and Jess and Derek can't be with Pat. That way, you're more cleanly divided into a twosome and a threesome, without any public mingling."

"That's fair," I said. Tommy agreed.

"I've already been with Angie at the club, though," Jess said.

Jilly asked, "You went into a private room with Larry and Chad, if I remember right? Did you actually have sexual contact with Angie or just have hetero sex in each other's presence?"

"Hetero sex on separate beds," Jessica answered. "I paired with Larry first, then we switched. Seeing how much trouble Angie's first visit caused her just for kissing Marcy where the Cohens saw her, we decided to be extra careful, especially with her dad there, too. Maybe we should have gone to separate rooms."

Jilly said, "I don't think that's damaging, since it doesn't show that you're lovers instead of friends. Don't repeat it any time soon, though. In fact, maybe the best plan would be for you to act surprised to see Pat there, then have Tommy initiate things with her in an open area and have you join in, where there will be plenty of witnesses. Don't betray that you've been together before, so you can treat it like the official start of your triad. Derek and Angie shouldn't be anywhere near you while that's happening, so they can express their own surprise later."

Jessica said, "Smart idea, Mom. Except, we should get Jake and Wendy to sponsor Debra and Pat into the club, instead of you inviting them, if I'm supposed to be surprised. They could share one table, while Angie, Derek, Tommy and I share another across the room."

Jilly added, "Meanwhile, our generation could start to explore things. Debra, I think it's premature to say that you should join us in a quad and I honestly think it would look better for you to reconcile with Jake and Wendy to form a triad with them, instead. Having those two triads swing together is certainly another option, so long as we don't arouse suspicious about our being with the kids or the siblings being with each other."

Debra said, "I agree. I guess our next stop is to see Jake and Wendy, let them know that I'm aware and accepting of the incest and get them onboard for some New Year's Eve play. And still get back to our house before my parents get there. Are you girls ready to back me up with Dad?"

"Of course, Mom," Angie said. She turned to me and said, "Derek, we'll have to put off exchanging our gifts until after I get back. Wish your uncle, aunt and cousins a Merry Christmas from me, if I'm not back before they leave." With that, she kissed me and the three McDougall women got up and left.

"Whew!" Dad exhaled, when he closed the door behind them and quickly locked it. He then turned to me and asked, "Why were both sisters in your bed, again? I thought Pat went upstairs with Tommy and Jess."

I answered, "She and Angie switched places after a while. When we fell asleep, it was just Pat in front of me. It wasn't until Debra woke us up that I realized Angie was lying behind me, without shooing Pat back to Tommy's bed. But, I'm glad she was there, since Debra would have been just as surprised to see Pat with me. It was Angie who prodded Debra to admit being attracted to her own sister and allow for accepting the incest her daughters had not yet engaged in, before pulling her into it, too."

Tommy said, "If we're going to get into some kind of blame game, Dad, who left the front door unlocked for Debra to come in? If she had been forced to use the doorbell, we could have avoided discovery at all."

Mom said, "All right, we're not going to blame anyone for anything. Because, it feels to me like Debra's discovery needed to happen, to give Angie an opening to turn things around with her. Seducing her was more dramatic than I might have expected, but Angie does seem to have that effect on people."

"You think this was fate?" Tommy asked. "Seriously?"

"Why not?" Mom countered. "We've seen so many coincidences lately, most of them pivoting on Angie. They've all broken our way, against the odds."

I asked, "Does that make Angie the fulcrum, though, or just the lifting part of the lever? It seems to me that the real driving force to all of this has been Simon Tirman's cheating, decades ago. Without it, Bridget isn't born, she doesn't wind up involved with Oscar, so Jake, Pat and Angie aren't born, either. Have that affect Oscar's life enough that he doesn't marry Hannah and Sam and Tommy get erased, too. And since Jess and I were apparently both conceived during that foursome you and Dad had with Sam and Jilly, we'd probably be gone, too."

"Pretty dark 'what if' there, Derek," Jess said. "I personally like existing."

"So do I, sis. But even though Sam didn't get anyone pregnant that day, would the foursome have happened without him? Would my parents have even met your mom if she had married anyone else?"

Mom countered, "Well, Simon doesn't link to my incest with Mark or my Dad or the incest between Debra's sister and brother."

"True, but how that past is playing out right now is certainly impacted by his descendants, not just Angie. Maybe the lever analogy is all wrong, but it does seem like there are forces at work keeping us safe. Or maybe we're just imagining that and we shouldn't get overconfident."

Tommy said, "Or we should get even more cautious because a bad roll of the dice is overdue. This morning could have been catastrophic."

Jessica asked, "Who's left to find out?"

Mom answered, "The list of relatives who aren't aware of us is certainly shorter now. Mark's family and Don's, Debra's parents. Mark is probably more favorable, but Debra's parents didn't react well when it was their kids committing incest. Although, that's the reaction we expected from Debra. Beyond that, we're talking about first and second cousins we don't see often, but who might contact us over their own DNA tests."

Jilly said, "Then there are friends, coworkers, people we might swing with, they all have to believe our cover stories about living together. If we start jumping at shadows, though, we might as well give up right now. Is that what you're thinking, Tommy?"

"No, nothing that extreme. But certainly, keeping our front door locked seems a reasonable precaution."

Dad said, "Agreed. At least, the cover story about the new house seemed to hold up with Don's family a couple of days ago. We'll see if they have any fresh suspicions this afternoon."

~~~~~

Based on Angie's later retelling, this is some of what happened at Wendy & Pat's apartment complex:

Debra, Angie and Pat briefly stopped by Pat's apartment so Pat could change clothes. Pat said, "Give me five minutes to smooth the way, then come down to Wendy's apartment."

Once Pat was out her door, Debra looked around and asked Angie, "So, you used this apartment for sex, with Tommy and Jessica? You left that a bit vague earlier."

Angie coughed, before saying, "Yes, Mom. And some hookups with other guys before them. I sure couldn't bring them home to my bedroom at your house. So, I had an agreement with Pat that I could bring guys here, when she traveled, if I cleaned up after. It certainly beat the backseats of a car or a guy's messy dorm or frat room."

"So, how did that turn into threesomes with Jess and Tommy?"

"I think I told you that I met Jess freshman year and realized that our families connected, that we were second cousins, based on thinking that Sam Tirman was her dad and your aunt Hannah was her grandmom, anyway. It was just friendship, at first. Sophomore year, we decided to go to a frat party during Spring Break week and she introduced me to Tommy, who she hadn't seen in several years. As the night wore on, Jess and I realized we both wanted to have sex with him, so we agreed to share, if he was willing and he was. So, I brought them here."

"And becoming Jess's lover?" Debra asked.

"That didn't happen right away. At first, we focused on sharing Tommy. It was our fourth time together before I admitted being attracted to her and wanting to try being more physical with each other. She was more than ready. But, it was initially a way for us to pass the time after Tommy's orgasms and get him revved up again. Love between us developed more slowly."

"Why did the three of you keep it secret?"

"Mostly, it was Tommy and Jess wanting to keep it a secret because they weren't sure why their parents were estranged. When they learned that their parents used to swing together, that raised the fear that they might actually share fathers, which is why they took the same DNA tests Dad did. You know already how those revealed that Dad is Oscar's son, but not matching to Tommy meant Jess is Stan's daughter. They still didn't want their parents to know about the relationship, which is why we asked you to keep quiet about them being a couple."

"When what you were really hiding was being a trio," Debra said.

"And I didn't want to admit to being bi. But, it also had to do with the incest in Tommy's family, that Jess learned about from her mom around that time. As they said this morning, Stan promised Marcy exclusivity in exchange for Marcy not seducing her sons. Tommy and Jess had just come to terms with incest as it might apply to them as possible siblings and it had me thinking about whether I would become attracted to you, Pat or Dad as I was discovering my bisexuality. Tommy realized that his parents were increasingly unhappy with their stalemate, yet thought that confronting his parents about it directly would backfire, so he wanted to wait for their agreement to self-destruct. Instead, I wound up being the one who talked Stan into ending it, by pointing out how much Derek was attracted to Marcy."