Mom and I XXXmastime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but it means Bonnie still has to act like Greg is her biological father in public. Are you going to back that up by treating her like your niece?"

"Oh. I don't see why not. It's not like she's to blame for anything. Like you said, if Rachel and Greg had gotten married, Bonnie would have grown up as my niece."

Jessica said, "And my cousin."

I asked, "How public was Greg about proving he couldn't be a father? Would people around here remember he was infertile, to undercut Bonnie's claim?"

Jilly said, "Good point. He didn't like talking about it. He only showed the Simpsons his medical diagnosis and her parents seemed stunned, but Rachel refused to say anything. I just realized we need to find out whether Bonnie even tells people that Greg's her Dad or that he was just a fictional name her mom used. Hell, we're not even sure Greg was the first name Rachel used on the form."

"That's easy to find out. I'll just call Bonnie and ask," Angie said, fishing her phone from her purse and dialing. After a few seconds, she said, "Bonnie? It's Angie. Are you able to talk freely? I have a question for you. I know your last name is Walker, but is the father's name on your birth certificate Greg Walker?"

Angie nodded at the apparent yes answer and continued, "Why? Because Jilly Tirman, who I mentioned earlier today, is Greg's sister. A little while ago, she told me that your mom dated Greg in high school and college, tried to name him as your father, but he had a medical condition that made him infertile and they broke up when she wouldn't name your real father. Jilly and Jessica are prepared to act like your family, if you have been telling people your father is Greg Walker all your life. Have you?"

After a long pause, Angie said, "Okay, hon. I'll talk to you later." Angie ended the call, then said, "She's grateful for your offer, Jilly, but she's going to talk to her mom first. Apparently, when Rachel revealed that Scott was her real father, she only told Bonnie that Greg was a friend who died in the war shortly before Bonnie was born, who wouldn't have minded having his name used. No mention of having dated him for years, claiming he was the father or his being infertile. Without Rachel saying so specifically, Bonnie got the impression that Greg might have been gay."

"Ooops," Tommy said. "I bet Rachel wasn't expecting that to bite her on the ass so soon after coming back to Virginia. If at all."

~~~~~

That night, Mom and Jilly asked to make love to me, together, as they were both expecting their periods to start in a day or two. I wound up with them in the master bedroom, while Jessica and Dad took my bedroom and Angie was with Tommy. We double checked that all the doors were locked.

As we got undressed, Jilly said, "Before we start, I want to talk about your concerns about giving me a baby."

I said, "It's really just one, Jilly. I want the child to know what our true relationships are, to know that I'm their biological father, that Tommy is their uncle, that Jess is both sister and aunt, that Mom and Dad are also their grandparents. Put my name down as father on the birth certificate so it's 100% legal, then I will sign my parental rights over to Dad, as if I was a surrogate. When it's the right time, we'll explain everything. We'll have enough secrets as it is, I don't want to lie about this."

Jilly said, "That's fine with me," as the last of her clothes went into the hamper. "This will probably be the last time I have sex with you with the IUD still in place. I'll have it taken out on Wednesday, during my period, then my bleeding ought to be over by the New Year's party, although I won't ovulate for another week after that. If I don't catch in January, I might come up to Baltimore in February, otherwise we can try again over your Spring Break."

Mom said, "Okay, enough logistics, you two. I've been horny ever since hearing about Angie seducing her mom this morning, boosted by Angie telling us what happened at Wendy's apartment and with Bonnie. I need an orgasm, quick."

"Well, pick a position, Mom."

"No, this isn't the time and place for parental deference. Pick what you want."

Jilly said, "Jeez, you two. Telling Derek to pick is still him following your orders, Marcy. You've got to let him take charge on his own and if he prefers you or me to lead, that's fine, too."

"You pick, then," Mom said.

"Okay. We'll start with oral, a triangle on our sides. You suck Derek, he eats me, I eat you and we'll go from there."

We lay on our right sides with my back parallel to the pillows, lifting our left knees. Mom grasped my stiff cock and rubbed a droplet of precum across the glans before she licked it away. As she got me wetter, she started to stroke the shaft. When she took my head into her mouth and sucked hard around it, my toes curled.

I swiped my tongue along Jilly's labia, savoring her taste, still feeling the wonder of being a lover to these two women, one my mother and the other a figurative aunt asking me to father her child. I was horny, but I also wanted to end Christmas Day by showing them my love, appreciating their love for me, the best gifts I'd ever received, wrapped in skin, love and lust rather than paper.

A Merry Christmas had turned into a Merry XXXMas.

Slipping the middle finger of my right hand into Jilly's pussy, I pressed three fingers of my left hand just above her pubic bone. Her clit was just beginning to peek out of its hood. I teased around the hood with my tongue and waited for the nub to protrude further.

Mom was moaning around my shaft as she licked and sucked, not trying to take me into her throat. She was keeping her hand stroking out of sync with the bobs of her mouth, varying her stopping point wherever her lips hit her fingers. It was the best possible combination of blow job and hand job. If I hadn't been focused on Jilly, I might have come already. Mom wasn't the only one who'd been turned on all day long. Starting with needing to walk away from the trio playing in my bed, to imagining Angie, Debra and Pat revealing Debra's turnaround to Jake and Pat, to hearing all that they'd actually done.

Jilly's clit was fully engorged and I could feel her gspot was, as well. I sucked her clitoral hood between my lips and slid the tip of my tongue lightly across her clit.

"Yes, Drew, yes!!" she cried, muffled between Mom's legs. She must have reacted by intensifying her efforts to lick Mom, as her moans grew louder as well.

I wanted to last long enough for them to climax. But, Mom pressing two fingers against my perineum and stroking along the root of my cock made that impossible. "Cumming!" I cried out, as I started to spurt into Mom's mouth.

I did my best to stay coordinated in sucking and licking Jilly and she was the next to scream out, wordlessly, as her tummy rippled under the fingers that were pressing into her, as my finger inside rubbed her gspot from inside.

Before Jilly was done, Mom pulled off of my cock and swallowed what was in her mouth, so she could moan, "Jilly, yes! Oh, fuck, fuck, I'm there, honey! YYYEEEESSSS!!"

Mom and Jilly rolled away from me and into a 69, with Mom on top. I was instantly reminded of Angie and Pat that morning, except for Jilly's red hair. I watched them loving each other for three minutes, softly stroking my still-wet cock until it got hard again.

I moved around behind Mom and slipped my cock into her, over Jilly's mouth. Mom pushed back against me to shove me all the way into her, while Jilly pressed her tongue against my shaft where it entered.

As I steadily stroked in and out of Mom, Jilly grabbed my nutsack and pressed it back, to keep from being smacked in the face. My every push forward tried to pull them from her grasp and her efforts to keep them under control caused her to squeeze them regularly. I grunted a couple of times when she squeezed too hard and she softened her hold.

Mom quickened our pace by pushing back at me and Jilly gave up on controlling my balls and slid out from under Mom's torso, spun around and lay in front of her. Mom resumed licking at Jilly's clit, being bumped forward by me. I watched Jilly's boobs jiggle on her chest as my strokes translated into pushing Mom into her poly-wife. I imagined thrusting my cock into both of them at the same time, which brought on thoughts of loving them both equally. It was the first time that my feelings for Jilly had risen to be on par with Angie and Mom. Jessica, too. If I were forced to choose who I loved most, could I still do it?

The question lodged in the back of my mind as my focus returned to fucking. Mom cried out, "Derek, just a little harder, baby, I'm right there!" I poured more energy into my hips, slapping against Mom's ass, as I felt my nuts bouncing against her.

Mom lay her face against Jilly's groin, panting and moaning. Her right hand reached back to stroke her clit and she went rigid as her orgasm started. Her insides clenched on my cock and she started to shake, moaning my name softly.

I managed to hold off from my own orgasm as I continued pushing in against her grasping resistance. When she collapsed and pulled off of me, I rolled her to the side and approached Jilly, who spread her knees wide for me to enter her in missionary position. "Fill me up, Derek. Call it practice for knocking me up."

She wrapped her legs behind me and pulled me into her until my hips were smashing into hers. Recovered slightly, Mom slid in beside us and started sucking on Jilly's nipple, then turned her head to kiss me, giving me another taste of Jilly's essence.

I only lasted another five minutes, trying to hold out until Jilly came. Mom slipped down to our waists, one hand snaking between our groins to stroke Jilly's clit and the other reaching behind me to squeeze my balls, which were drawing up, ready to spew my seed.

"Fuck, I'm almost there," I managed to pant, just as Jilly shuddered and tightened inside. That pushed me over the edge and I started to shoot into her, my back arching and screaming, "Fuuuccckkk!"

When we'd stopped cumming, I eased back and rolled to my right, landing my head on a pillow. Mom crawled up and lay on Jilly's other side, softly kissing her and then leaning across Jilly to kiss me. Jilly kissed me after that, then said, "What a great way to end the day. I wish it didn't have to end, but Marcy and I both have to work tomorrow. Merry Christmas, both of you."

"I love you both, so much," I said. "Your love and Angie's and Jess's is my best gift this year. Merry Christmas."

~~~~~

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

In the beginning there was chaos.

Then it got even more complicated.

It's great fun trying to keep all the lines of consanguinity in mind. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it's a story, but if you have a whole family to have sex with why do you want to have sex with other strange people??? Why 2 people not knowing each other, want to have sex is also beyond me. But then I see it as an extension of love, which you don't share with people you never seen before...

But then you also have one night stances, and I don't see myself doing that either...

Anyway, interesting funny story, I didn't take time to check if all the connections were right, I hope you did, it was too complex for me in the end... (At least 1 chapter back it was already too complex to follow...)

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

** Getting Lost:

The characters are themselves having a hard time keeping track of how many ways they interrelate, so I certainly expect the readers to have some trouble, too. Instead focus on remembering the parent/child/sibling relationships and you're fine ignoring the rest of the more-distant cousin relationships, even though the characters aren't.

** Genetics:

I don't know where you came up with that range for first cousins. 23andme states the average as 12.5% and the expected range on their tests of 7.31% - 13.8%. (I once knew from a college statistics course how to calculate the standard deviation of probabilities that's involved in determining that range, but don't care to relearn it now).

In this story, if I'm talking DNA percentages, I'm talking about the average probability of sharing a DNA trait based on the relationship(s), which doesn't take a DNA test to calculate, but breaks down to:

Parent/child: 50%, if the parents don't share DNA, higher based on how much they do (the highest in this story is Bonnie being the child of full siblings). With the exception of dad's X/Y chromosomes, each parent scrambles which 50% of their DNA gets passed to each child. All other percentages are thus averages, based on repeated scrambling producing a probability distribution, which will be a bell-curve.

Grandparent/child: 25% average based on having four grandparents (and halving again for each generation doubling the number of ancestors), but with the possibility that the percentage inherited from each grandparent is different. Having two descents from the same ancestor would double their percentage.

Siblings: 25% average for each shared parent, so a combined 50% average for full siblings, but 25% for half-siblings (identical twins are 100%, but there aren't any in this story).

Nieces/Nephews are half again of the sibling percentage, so 25% if full siblings, 12.5% if half.

Then cousins are half again of that or 12.5%, except if the linking parents are half-siblings, where it would be 6.25%, or for double cousins (where siblings of one family married siblings of another), where it would be 25% (it'd be 50%, if identical twin sisters married identical twin brothers, which I actually featured in another story).

I then have to engage in some additional math to get the averages when percentages are increased by incest, multiple lines of descent or cousin marriage, but trust me when I say I've done that math and know my numbers are pretty solid.

But, even if they weren't, would that really diminish your enjoyment of the story?

** Legality:

First, differentiate between laws governing marriage and laws governing sexual relations. Most states tie them together, but there are also states which do not, so their law for incest can be less stringent than the one for marriage. While most states will recognize marriages which take place in a different state, where the law might be less stringent, so first cousins who can't marry in Texas could go elsewhere to get married and then have that marriage upheld in Texas. Virginia, where this story is mainly set, does tie them together, but allows first cousin marriage, so first cousin sex isn't illegal either. But the laws for Illinois and Maryland would also apply, when Tommy and Derek are there, respectively.

Second, when I do look at either set of laws, I look at Wikipedia's pages on the subjects. Again, that has a different set of numbers (on the marriage side): 24 states prohibit first cousin marriage, 19 states allow it and 7 allow it conditionally, based on either age, proven infertility or genetic counseling. NC has the distinction of allowing first cousin marriage, but prohibiting double cousins to marry.

Wikipedia's documentation is good enough for my fiction. If I wanted to set my story on a fictional world with NO incest laws, I could. Or I can simply say that the laws in my fictional world are exactly as Wikipedia states they are and not worry about whether Wikipedia is 100% accurate. I'm sure not going to read 50 state legal codes to know every last facet of it. At most, I might double-check the state law of my setting, to see what the penalties might be and Wikipedia usually helps me locate that.

Third, most of the incest in this story is illegal in *every* state (except arguably not in Rhode Island or New Jersey, which don't seem to have laws against it?) and my characters are only talking about cousin marriage being legal because of the discovered relationships which make some of them cousins who didn't realize it before and the question is arising of whether they're a legal degree of cousin or not. It certainly isn't going to stop them from breaking whatever incest laws do apply to them. It's more a question of which relationships they can be public about and which they need to keep a secret and how that affects folks who find out anyway. It would be illogical that they don't attempt to protect themselves from disclosure, so they need to know where the legal line is, even while having every intention of crossing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost me too.

9% to 12% is the shared DNA of first cousins. In 27 state and Maine ( which requires genetic "counseling) it's LEGAL for 1st cousins marry. In 14 other states there are no laws prohibiting sexual relations with 1st cousins. So that leaves 9 states in the minority prohibiting 1st cousin sex. It is legal in all 50 states to marry your 2nd cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too MUCH

A large sheet of news print and lots of colored crayons to keep track of whose into to whom, and define the multiple relations and relationships. Just too much!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Pussy Presentation by Mom "It's okay to fuck me. Even if I'm your mother."in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Accidental Nympho Mom Frequency waves has mother crazy for son's cock.in Incest/Taboo
Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours What could possibly be wrong with this idea?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories