Mom and I Year's End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,937 Followers

"Yeah, it was. I clearly need to apologize, Rachel. I'm sorry for blaming you for Greg's death, plus my mom's death after his, when it was really my own fault."

"Please don't blame yourself, Jilly," Rachel said. "Greg wouldn't want that. He made his own choices, out of a sincere belief that he needed to protect you from his desires. Although, from what Angie told Bonnie, you've wound up involved with incest after all. We share quite a few things, it seems."

"Such as?" Jilly asked.

"We both loved and desired our brothers, who left us too soon. We've both been single moms, of daughters we now love intimately. We both believe it's possible to love more than one person at the same time. I certainly loved both Scott and Greg. Had things gone differently, we might have been sisters-in-law and lovers ourselves."

"I imagined that too, back then. Although I didn't include Scott in my fantasy, I did include Sam. Without telling Sam who my fantasies of foursomes were originally about, they still led us into the swinging scene. Maybe I should put you on the guest list for my club and we can see if there's a spark?"

Rachel laughed. "You don't feel one already?"

Jilly considered that and answered, "I guess I do. I would test it out today, but my period just began this morning. So, should I put your names down for our New Year's party?"

"Definitely."

Bonnie asked, "Aren't you moving a bit fast, Mom? Besides, how would we explain it, if you two become lovers? On paper, Jilly is my aunt."

"Assuming we can keep that deception alive and don't run into someone else who remembers Greg was sterile, it keeps you from being publicly intimate with her or Jessica, but doesn't affect me. I'm not biologically related to Jilly, not even on paper. She's my cousin-in-law and could have been my sister-in-law. Come to find out, I'm not biologically related to Jess through Sam, either. As for moving fast, you just heard that we each imagined being together before you were born."

"So, this is consummation of old passions?" Bonnie asked.

"Passions is a bit of a stretch. It's more like a fantasy that I haven't forgotten because it's tied in with those other what-ifs," Rachel replied. "I don't know how it might have turned out then and there's no rush to find out now. I would like to check out this club, in any case."

"I'm not so sure," Bonnie said. "Not only can't I be with Jilly or Jess there, I can't be with you, Angie, Pat or Debra, who will all be there. That apparently leaves Tommy and Derek's mom Marcy, who I haven't met yet, or a total stranger. Or having my first experience with a man be at a swing club."

"Are you a lesbian?" Angie asked. "It's okay if you are. There are enough bisexual women at the club to choose from, besides Marcy. Jilly certainly knows everyone, if you need help finding partners."

"I'm just inexperienced with men," Bonnie answered. "I know I'm physically attracted, but I must have gone to school with an endless line of jerks, even college. I dated some, kissed a few, but never let them go further. In addition to Mom, all of my lovers have been other women and that's been enough for me. I've been attracted to guys Mom dated, too, but we never found one we could trust with our secret to be able to share him."

"Would you be more comfortable, if you could get some experience with a guy before the club? There are a couple sitting right here who are considerate lovers, if they're willing and you are."

Angie turned to me and I nodded, trying to keep the eagerness I felt off of my face. She glanced Tommy's way and must have seen agreement there, too. She turned back to Bonnie and asked, "What do you say? Spend the afternoon with the four of us, under the guise of getting to know your cousins and their boyfriends better? Maybe spend the night here?"

Bonnie blinked twice, before making shy eye contact with first me, then Tommy, then softly said, "I'd really like that."

Rachel grinned and said, "I'll explain you staying here to my parents and come back for you tomorrow morning. We both have job interviews scheduled in the afternoon and more on Thursday and Friday. Anyway, we should get back to the original purpose for this visit, deciding whether to rent this house, which I really like. If that's not still a problem for you, Jilly?"

"No, I think we've cleared the air and then some. However, I don't have a move-in date for you, since we don't have a firm closing date on our new house to know when moving day will be. I haven't prepared lease papers for you to sign, either. Can you wait a bit?"

"We have until February 28th on our lease in Ohio. Could we move in on March 1st? That's about 9 weeks away."

Jilly said, "I can commit to that. We'll put our stuff in temporary storage, if we haven't moved into the new house. I was actually stopping by to pack up more clothes, to move over to the Rosetti's. I would offer you the full use of this house during your visit so you and Bonnie could have some privacy, but it's actually when we need to get most of our packing done, while Jessica's on break. I guess that was Jess's purpose here, too, since I see some boxes got packed already."

Rachel said, "We would have to decline, anyway. I know my parents suspect that Bonnie and I have been intimate, so we've been on our best behavior at their house. Seeking privacy right now would set off alarms. While having Bonnie stay the night here without me is better, by showing independence. I don't think they suspect Angie or Jess of anything taboo, so they'll imagine this as just a sleepover. Just don't be bowlegged tomorrow, okay?"

"Jeez, Mom! It's not like I have a hymen to bust through any more. And you've had me on birth control all these years, it's time it gets put to work."

"We'll take good care of her, Aunt Rachel," Angie said.

Rachel departed. Jilly went to her bedroom to pack clothes while the rest of us packed a cooler of perishables from the refrigerator for Jilly to transport back to our house, since she planned to spend lunch with Dad before doing more errands for the club.

~~~~~

After we'd gotten Jilly's car packed and said goodbye to her, the five of us had lunch, then we were back in the living room, with two of the mats that we had used for the post-Thanksgiving orgy laid out on the floor. I could tell Bonnie was nervous and I wasn't sure how to break the ice.

Jessica asked, "So, what do you want to learn first, Bonnie? Sucky or fucky?"

Bonnie coughed in shock, then said, "That sounds ridiculous."

"I'm being silly on purpose. You need to relax, so a little silliness is called for. I also think you need to be in charge today, rather than having Angie or me giving you orders. Fellatio and intercourse would seem to be the two areas you need to learn, it's just a question of order. Unless you've had experience with someone using a strap-on dildo on you?"

"No. I had one lover offer, but I said I want to experience the real thing first. Am I being ridiculous myself?"

Jessica shook her head no. "You're just nervous. I think I get it. It's a different situation than being a true virgin. You have experience in trusting lovers, so it's just the physical difference with men, but you've magnified that to be scarier than it needs to be."

"I guess so."

"Now, I could order you to crawl over to Tommy and take his cock out of his pants, but I think it would be better for you to be making the decisions today and Angie and I will just give advice when you ask for it. I'm willing to bet you'll need a lot less than you think. Especially if you're going to attend the club for New Years' Eve, you will want the confidence to at least be on even footing with the men there. So, what do you want the guys to do?"

"Tommy, stand up," Bonnie ordered. "I want to undress you, then Derek, then Derek can undress me. Angie and Jess, you strip each other."

I watched as Bonnie pulled Tommy's sweater and tshirt off and she bent down to suck on one of his nipples while her hands worked on his belt. Tommy kicked his shoes off as Bonnie pulled his pants and underwear down in one motion. He was already half-erect when Bonnie grasped his cock and gave it a few experimental strokes and smiled.

She stood up and came over to me, saying, "Your turn, Derek." She repeated the same process with me, then stood so I could take her clothes off. I took her tshirt and jeans off first, revealing a figure that was slender but fully feminine, B-cup breasts in a front-clasp bra and thong panties that revealed an athletic ass. I undid the bra and stroked both of my thumbs over puffy areolae with long nipples already poking forward, before pushing the bra the rest of the way down her arms.

"Nice," I whispered to her, as my hands stroked down her ribs and hips to reach the sides of her thong. I knelt in front of her, spotting a wet spot on the gusset as I pulled them down, revealing a shaved pussy with prominent labia poking out. I pushed my face between her legs and gave the labia a long lick, then sat back waiting for her next instruction.

"Derek, stand on the mats. Jess, can you come over and show me how you blow him, then I'll copy you? Angie, can you get Tommy hard for me? I want him to enter me while I'm sucking Derek, so I'm not worrying about it."

I did as asked, while Jessica and Bonnie knelt in front of me and Angie knelt in front of Tommy, about five feet away. My cock was fully engorged already and Bonnie lightly ran her fingertips along its length.

Jessica leaned close and blew a warm breath across my crotch. She said, "As you can see, he's hard already. If he weren't, you could either stroke him by hand or lick the outside until he gets hard or start sucking on him while he's still soft so you can experience him growing in your mouth. The only warning is that a cock that fits fully in your mouth at first can grow suddenly, so you have to watch out more for gagging."

She leaned in and gave my whole length a lick and said, "Either way, you want the outside wet so you can stroke it with your hand while you're sucking it."

Bonnie grasped me lightly and ran her tongue up and down my cock several times, wetting it between each swipe. She tested it by giving my cock several strokes, which caused a bead of pre-cum to appear at the head. "Is that pre-cum?" she asked.

"Yup," Jessica answered. "Lick it off if you want or spread it out as more lube. He'll produce more as you suck him, so you'll wind up tasting it in any case, even if you don't want him to cum in your mouth."

"Why wouldn't I" Bonnie asked.

"Well, cum's always got a salty taste, tending towards bitter, but some guys will be sour, especially if they've eaten certain foods like asparagus or the bitterness can be cut or even produce a sweetness mixed with the saltiness, if they've had foods like celery or fruits like pineapple. Pre-cum isn't a good indicator, either, since it doesn't contain all of the same stuff. I enjoy cum from Derek, Tommy or my Dad because they're the source, but I won't assume you'll feel the same way. You'll have to experience it to know, really."

Angie paused from the slow blowjob she was already giving Tommy to say, "Derek's pretty sweet today, because he had pancakes with syrup and a glass of pineapple juice this morning and skipped having coffee." She went right back to blowing Tommy.

Bonnie licked off the bead of precum and swiped her tongue along my shaft twice more before she asked, "You've already had sex since breakfast to know that?"

"About half an hour before you and your mom arrived," Jessica admitted.

"Did I interrupt it, when I called?"

"Your call came after Angie and Derek had orgasmed in a 69, and Tommy and I were almost done. We might have gone on to swap partners for a second round if you hadn't called, but that's not a big deal. Upside is that the guys aren't tired but will last longer for you."

Bonnie had continued licking my cock as Jessica talked and tested the slickness by running her hand up and down my cock several times, then asking, "So, I just take him in my mouth?"

Jessica answered, "I recommend exploring his glans with your tongue first, then cover your teeth with your lips and let him slide into your mouth as you continue licking around the head. Gradually let him deeper into your mouth, watching for your gag reflex to kick in. Once it does, you can place your hand around his cock as a guide to keep you from going too far. Don't worry about taking him deeper than that this time. Then focus on sealing your lips around him and adding suction to each stroke."

Bonnie followed her directions, looking up at me for feedback. It wasn't taking any effort for me to smile, because she definitely knew how to use her tongue. As she let me into her mouth, she slowly increased the depth, gagged only once, then never went further than that again. When she started to suck as Jessica had advised, I had no choice but to start moaning. I couldn't believe that this was her first time doing this.

Not long after that, Angie nudged my ankles apart then slid between them to a position underneath Bonnie and started eating her pussy from below. Tommy moved behind her and positioned his cock. Bonnie tensed in surprise for just a second, before he pushed slowly into her and Bonnie's squeal vibrated through me.

From then, instinct overtook all of us. I lost sight of Jessica, until I realized she had gone behind me and was lying between Angie's legs, her tongue rapidly flicking Angie's clit.

Between Angie's tongue and fingers and Tommy's cock, Bonnie flew into an intense orgasm that seemed to catch her by surprise and she pulled off of my cock to scream, "Holy fuck! I'm cumming!" then plunged back onto my cock, doubling her speed of bobbing on and off.

"Bonnie, I'm real close," I warned. "If you don't want a mouthful, back off." Her answer was to increase the jacking of my shaft that her hand was doing while swirling her tongue around my glans. It took only another 30 seconds before I shouted, "Cumming" at nearly the same instant that Tommy did and we both started grunting as we came. As I was shooting into her mouth, I realized she was cumming again.

Bonnie's moans as she came kept her from swallowing and sperm overflowed from her mouth, coating her chin and neck. When her orgasm ended, she grinned up at me, showed the sperm that was still in her mouth and swallowed it, then giggled. "It is salty-sweet."

As Tommy and I backed away, Angie continued licking Bonnie, swallowing Tommy's sperm as it oozed out of her. Jessica returned to kneeling next to Bonnie and licked my sperm off of her face, progressing into French kissing her to feed it back into Bonnie's mouth.

Tommy and I watched, as the three women soon turned around into a triangle position, eating each other's pussies.

I whispered to him, "If that's how good she is for a first-time cock sucker, look out men of the world."

"She knew just how and when to squeeze with her kegels, too," Tommy whispered back. "Nearly sucked the cum right out of me. You'll see. If not before, then pair up with her at the club."

We watched the women some more, as we regained fresh erections, then Tommy knelt by Bonnie's head where she was licking Jessica, while I knelt by Jessica's where she was licking Angie. They both noticed us and turned their heads to suck our cocks into their mouths, then alternated between sucking cock and licking clits.

After a few minutes of this, Angie raised her upper leg along my chest and said, "Fuck me, honey." I straddled her other leg and thrust my cock deeply inside her and used the leg on my chest for leverage to rock in and out.

This left Jessica without the room to lick either of us, so she rotated to more of a 69 position with Bonnie, taking turns with Angie in licking her, while Bonnie continued alternating between licking Jessica and sucking Tommy. If she still felt any hesitation, I couldn't sense it.

I pumped in and out of Angie, then reached my left hand to caress her clit with my thumb, making her groan. "I'll give you all day to stop that," she murmured, before pressing her mouth to Bonnie's groin once more.

Jessica looked over Angie's head with a grin, then moaned herself as Bonnie's tongue entered her again.


Bonnie came hard a minute later from Angie's attentions and pulled away from all three of them to recover. This left Tommy and Jessica together and he moved into a missionary position over her, Jessica's head still next to Angie's to kiss each other upside down and lick Bonnie's juices from their faces.

"Unnnggghh! Cumming!" Angie cried, as I felt her inner muscles pulsate around me. I flicked my thumb across her clit as her back arched, then collapsed to the mat, three times over. After the last time, I slowed my thrusting but stayed inside her. I glanced over at Bonnie, who was stroking her own pussy while watching the four of us, and she made eye contact with me to ask, "Fuck me next, Derek? Please?"

Angie looked up at me and said, "You heard the lady. Don't make her wait."

Knowing that it made no sense to argue since this was supposed to be about Bonnie's experience, I pulled out of Angie and reached my hand towards Bonnie. "What position?"

Bonnie hesitated before asking, "Do you know any where I can be licking Angie while you fuck me? She's the only one of you I haven't tasted yet and I figure I owe her for the couple orgasms she's given me."

I answered, "There are plenty, but my favorite would have you and Angie in a 69 with you on top or side by side, while I enter you from behind. Angie gets to lick both of us and you still get to lick her."

"That sounds nice," she said.

Angie turned 90 degrees so we wouldn't interfere with Tommy and Jessica, then Bonnie climbed on top of her. I let the two of them get settled into licking each other for a minute, then I approached Bonnie from behind. Angie grabbed my cock and put it in place between Bonnie's labia. Slowly I inched forward, sliding into the snuggest pussy I'd ever felt.

When my thighs were pressed to hers and I was as deep as I was going to get, I felt her squeeze me twice with her muscles, stopping me from pulling back. When she relaxed them, I started a slow and steady thrusting, holding her smaller hips in my hands.

After four or five thrusts, I heard a muffled, "Harder, Derek," from between Angie's legs, so I increased my force, bouncing against her taut ass and shoving her slightly forward.

Angie raised her knees so Bonnie's shoulders would be braced against her thighs and I grabbed Bonnie's hips tighter to hold her in place against my thrusts. Whether instinctual or not, Bonnie used her kegels to resist my pulling back, which only served to make me shove into her harder on the return.

Soon, I was pulling her back into me as much as I was pushing forward. We slapped against each other and her ass cheeks started to redden as if I'd been spanking her. Both Angie's and Bonnie's moans rose until they screamed in unison, both of them shuddering and struggling to keep their tongues in contact. Bonnie's insides went into overdrive, pulsing against my length and my body had no choice but to launch me into my own orgasm, flooding her until some started to squeeze out onto my thighs and Angie's face.

When I opened my eyes, Tommy and Jessica started to clap slowly, watching us from where they cuddled across the floor. "And a 10 from the East German judge," Jessica joked.

I would swear Bonnie's whole body blushed in response.

When I pulled out of Bonnie, Angie's mouth was right in position to accept the flow of my cum that poured out, then licked the excess from her labia.

After a minute of her cleanup, Angie finally stopped and Bonnie rolled to the right. Once she was clear of Angie, she sat up, pulled her legs into her chest and leaned her head against her knees. She looked from Tommy and Jessica, to Angie, to me, before grinning. "Why did I wait so fucking long to do this?" she asked, rhetorically.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,937 Followers