Mom and I Year's End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still wiping my cum from her chin and neck, Angie asked, "So, you're having a good time, I take it?"

"Time of my life," she answered. "Is the club going to be as good?"

Jessica answered, "It will be different. More opportunity for variety, but the people will be strangers at first, so the emotional connection can be lacking. Some people like it that way, some want to build friendships to really feel comfortable. You won't really know until you've tried it. Although, given that you just met Angie yesterday and the rest of us today, it might not be that different for you after all."

Bonnie said, "Except, you four don't feel like strangers to me. It's like... the love you share enveloped me, from the moment I arrived here today. That's what made it easy for me to say yes to this. I needed my first time to be with someone who cared for me, which none of the guys I dated ever did, but I feel like you all do. Being able to trust each other with our incest secrets helps, too. I suppose I should ask what laws we just broke? In Ohio, incest between consenting adults is only a crime when it's parent-child, although marriage isn't allowed for first cousins or closer. That's why my parents were looking to move there. What are the laws like here in Virginia?"


Angie answered, "First cousin relationships are legal, for both consensual sex and marriage. Anything closer is criminal. So, Derek and Jess committed incest and you and I did, since we're actually doubled first cousins, but Tommy is the only one who didn't commit incest today. The only person closely related enough to him is Derek and I don't see that happening."

"I think that would be hot," Bonnie said.

"They're straight. Not homophobic, just not attracted to each other."

"So, today has to remain totally secret?"

Angie said, "You could say that I gave Derek permission to have sex with you one-on-one, since he's the only one here not related to you in any way. He's also the only one you could be with at the club, if you're not comfortable being with men you don't know."

"What about Tommy?" Bonnie asked.

"You're doubled second cousins, which is half as related as first cousins, so it's legal. The worry is that it might still draw attention to us. You would definitely not want to say you were with both brothers at the same time."

"Got it."

~~~~~

We washed up and redressed and did more packing in Jessica's room and in their garage, then made ourselves a spaghetti dinner. While we talked during cooking, we discovered that one of Bonnie's job interviews was at the Norfolk office of the same accounting and consulting firm that Tommy worked for in Chicago, except in the tax consulting department, where Tommy worked as an auditor.

Tommy said, "I'm in line for an audit position that's supposed to open up in March, otherwise I might need to switch firms to move back here."

Bonnie said, "If we do wind up in the same firm, we'll need to reveal that we know each other, you know. Since audit has to be kept separate, they'll want to assign us to different clients."

Tommy said, "We already established that we can't reveal an intimate relationship. Second cousins and friends is enough."

"Agreed. I should bring it up during my interview, in any case. I would hate to get the job and have either of us get in trouble for it later. I just hope it doesn't interfere with you getting your transfer."

"I don't want you to lose out on a position because of me, either. At least we're not competing with each other for the same job. At the same time, winding up at different firms might be best."

"We'll have to see what happens," Bonnie said.

~~~~~

After dinner, we decided to watch a movie before we got physical again. Jessica and Bonnie cuddled with me on the couch, while Angie and Tommy did the same on the love seat.

We were only about half-way through the movie before more kissing was going on than watching, with Bonnie and Jessica leaning over me to kiss each other in between taking turns kissing me. Looking over to the love seat, Tommy and Angie were also kissing, barely upright.

"Are we done watching?" I finally asked.

"Can't multitask?" Jessica teased.

"Can't see the TV through your head," I answered.

Jessica stood and yanked me upright, saying, "Get naked, then." Bonnie got behind me and between them they had me naked and on my back on the mats in less than a minute. "I've only sucked him so far today," Jessica said to Bonnie. "Why don't you ride his face? It will be the first time you've let a man lick you, right?"

Jessica lowered herself to her knees next to me, and started to stroke my cock, which was getting hard quickly.

Bonnie said, "Yes, but how different can it be? A tongue is a tongue, right?"

Jessica answered, "Depends on the person and how they use it. Some guys only lick you as foreplay and are in a hurry to fuck. Others can go after the clit too soon or too hard, because they don't understand it like a woman does. Derek and Tommy have both learned to take their time. They would keep going for an hour or more if I asked them and it would be worth asking. They even know where to find my gspot."


"Sounds nice," Bonnie said, looking down at me. I returned her smile. Bonnie stepped around my head and, with my help, she lowered herself so her knees were on either side of my head, facing Jessica, then spread them to lower her pussy onto my mouth. I extended my tongue and took a long lick of her labia.

Thirty seconds later, I felt Jessica climb over my legs, her knees settling to either side of my hips and then her labia stroked along the head of my stiff shaft as she held it up. She settled slowly onto me, engulfing me in her warmth.

I reached my hands up to caress Bonnie's breasts and explore the long, thick nipples she had, nearly the length of my index finger's last bone. Meanwhile, my tongue worked up and down her labia, avoiding her clit at first.

After a minute, Tommy's bare feet appeared next to me. I deduced that he was on his back parallel to me, but couldn't see Angie to know what position they had assumed.

Jessica leaned forward and Bonnie did as well, so that they could kiss. I felt Bonnie's hands pass by mine to squeeze Jessica's breasts, as the two made out above me and Jessica slowly rose and fell on my cock.

Taking my cue from Jessica's languid pace, I slowed the motion of my tongue, focusing on exploring the textures under it. Bonnie's inner labia were very flared and folded, with lots of turns for my tongue tip to follow, with a valley of smooth flesh between, leading to her opening. Her flavor mixed her own juices with traces of the cum from Tommy and me from earlier. I didn't mind at all.

Both were softly moaning above me as I began grunting from the friction on my cock. I heard a muttered, "So good," but wasn't sure who said it.

Bonnie and Jessica both leaned to my left and I caught a brief glance of Angie riding on Tommy's cock in reverse cowgirl so she faced the same direction as Jessica. She was trading kisses with Bonnie and then with Jessica.

In leaning left, Bonnie had raised her right knee off the floor, almost kneeling on my shoulder, so I took the opportunity to pass my shoulder and right arm under it and bring it behind her. As she settled her knee back to the floor in front of my shoulder, her pelvis turned towards Angie, making it easier to reach her by leaning forward.

I used my right hand to stroke her back and then squeeze her butt cheeks. My left hand traced from her boob down to her groin, so my fingers could start playing with her clit.

"Oh, fuck, fuck!" she called out when my middle finger pressed her erect bean further from its sheath so my tongue could sweep across it.

Jessica was beginning to bounce more energetically on my cock, so I upped my pace as well, rocking my hips into her. Her grunts got louder, but sounded muffled and I assumed she was still kissing either Angie or Bonnie.

I pushed the middle finger of my right hand into Bonnie's opening to seek her g-spot and was rewarded with a squeal when I located it. "Right there, Derek, yes! Oh, fuck, I'm gonna..."

She never finished the sentence as she started to shudder over me, her muscles squeezing the finger inside her as it rubbed back and forth over the rough patch. I kept flicking her clit with my tongue and stroking the shaft under the hood with my other hand, trying to build her orgasm even higher. Her juices flowed onto my extended tongue as she screamed. I swallowed a couple of times as they flowed into my mouth.

Bonnie's body finally settled down and she pulled her pussy away from my mouth and hands and pivoted on the right knee to dismount. I looked up at Jessica and Angie and they were kissing each other, both with a hand reached down to the other's clit, frigging fast.

My eyes were drawn to Tommy's cock thrusting up into Angie. I saw it pulse with his orgasm as he grunted out of my sight.

Angie and Jessica broke their kiss to each scream that they were cumming and I reached my hands up to pinch Jessica's nipples as I hammered my cock into her from below. Tommy kept thrusting into Angie as he grunted through his orgasm.

Angie and Jessica shuddered together. Jessica's internal muscles rippled around me and pushed me over my own edge. "Cumming!" I cried out as my cock launched several globs of hot semen into her.

Jessica collapsed, catching herself with her hands on my chest so she wouldn't head-butt me, then lay herself on my chest as the last spasms ended. After panting for a minute, she looked up at me and whispered, "I love you, brother."

"I love you too, sis."


Angie had similarly laid back on Tommy, but had already slid to his side, her head on his chest.

"Where's Bonnie?" I asked, when I realized I couldn't see her. The sound of the toilet flushing answered my question.

She came out of the bathroom, laid herself down by my side and kissed me, tasting herself and then sighed. "I thought for a moment there that I might have pissed on you a little when I came," she said.

"Nope. All I tasted was pussy juice, that flowed from inside you," I said. "Why did you think it was pee?"

Blushing, she said, "I don't squirt often, but it definitely takes a strong orgasm and a full bladder for it to happen to me. The one you gave me was strong enough, so I thought I might have squirted, when I saw you were swallowing."

"I thought squirting was female ejaculate?" I asked.

"No. I looked into it, after it happened to me a few times. Researchers tested the fluid and proved it is urine, or urine mixed with true female ejaculate, which is whitish and a smaller volume. Some people find it sexy, but I don't. It's embarrassing."

"Well, you didn't pee on me," I said, resisting the urge to brag about making her cum hard enough to think she had.

~~~~~

We cleaned up again, went into the kitchen to get some dessert and beverages and watched another movie, to completion this time. Bonnie, Angie and I slept together in Jilly's bed, while Jessica and Tommy slept in hers. It was also Bonnie's first time sharing a bed with a man.

I had Bonnie spooned in front of me and Angie spooned behind me, reminding me of Christmas Eve. I fell asleep hoping that I wouldn't be jolted awake in the morning somehow.

~~~~~

Thankfully, the only thing that woke me up in the morning was the sun, finding its way through a gap in the bedroom curtains. I looked around for a clock and found one that read 8:15. I lay still, feeling comfortable between Bonnie and Angie, realizing that I was feeling the same familiarity that Bonnie had talked about the day before.

I felt like she fit in, perhaps more than Pat did. But, how could we make six of us work? I spent multiple minutes trying to figure it out. Without knowing Bonnie and Pat's intentions, I realized I was just wasting my time on more hypotheticals and gave up.

It was nearly 8:30 by then and Rachel was coming back at 9, so I leaned over to nuzzle Bonnie's neck. "Wakey, wakey," I said and she nearly swatted my nose. "Time to get up, hon," I tried again. "Your mom will be here soon."

That time it worked and she rolled out of bed, grunting, "Mornin'," and headed to the bathroom. This gave me the space to disengage with Angie and get out of bed, pull on my underwear and head to the kitchen to start coffee, only to find Tommy and Jessica were already in the kitchen, a pot in the process of brewing.

"Good morning, bro," Tommy said. "Sleep well?"

"Really well," I answered. "Something about being in the middle of two women suits me. I don't toss and turn at all."

"Lots of sex doesn't hurt, either," Jessica said.

"Yeah, this is turning into another over the top break in that regard. Three new lovers and it's only Tuesday. How many more could there be, this year?"

Tommy chuckled. "Besides the club on Sunday night? You could still bang Rachel or Wendy at some point, if they're coming into our overall orbit. Although, it's probably not a good idea to do it at the club."

"True. I only came in here to start coffee, so I'll head back and get dressed."

Returning to Jilly's room, I nudged Angie awake and we took turns using the bathroom after Bonnie. The bed had been remade before I dressed. We were dressed and sitting around the kitchen table drinking our coffee when the doorbell rang.

Jessica answered it and walked Rachel in, wearing a business-style dress and carrying a garment bag that I assumed was interview clothes for Bonnie. "How did it go, baby?" Rachel asked when she sat next to Bonnie and kissed her cheek.

"It was all great, Mom," Bonnie answered. "Having Angie and Jessica here made it a lot easier for me to relax, compared to being one-on-one with either of the guys. And the guys handled things perfectly, letting me make most of the decisions."

"Do you think you'll be ready for Jilly's club, then?"

Bonnie answered, "I don't see why not. I'll have plenty of people I know around if I do get nervous. Let me get changed."

Bonnie took the garment bag and went back to Jilly's bedroom.

I asked, "So, what kind of work do you do, Rachel?"

"I'm an accountant, too, but not a CPA like Bonnie. After leaving college as a freshman, it took several more years for me to take those credits and finish an Associates degree while also learning on the job. I handle bookkeeping for small private businesses, do personal income taxes and the like."

"Isn't this your busy season coming up, then?" Tommy asked.

"It would be, if we weren't moving right now," Rachel answered. "Not my choice in timing, although we had been making plans to return. Our lease is up and the owner wants to sell the house, so he isn't renewing, not even for a few months to get me past April 15th. At least he gave me six months warning. I've already wound down with most of my clients in Ohio. I'm interviewing with some tax prep businesses for temp work after March 1, then I'll focus on building a new client list after that. Bonnie's making enough money now that I can afford to close my business in Ohio and start over here. Once I get that running, we're going to look into buying a house."

Jessica said, "Depending on how things go at our new house, maybe my Mom would agree to selling you this one. Save you from moving again, at least."

Bonnie came out again in a skirt, blouse and blazer combo that looked really sharp. "Good luck today," Angie said.

"Put my name down as a personal reference, Bonnie," Tommy said. "If you have to disclose that we know each other, make it work to your advantage. They might even pay me a referral bonus."

"I'll do that." Bonnie explained to Rachel, "Tommy works in the Chicago audit department at the firm I'm interviewing at today. He's hoping to transfer to this office this spring."

"But you'll have to deal with the Chinese Wall between departments, right?" Rachel asked.

"What's a Chinese Wall?" I asked.

Bonnie answered, "It's an allusion to the Great Wall of China, but what it means in business terms is a set of ethical and communications restrictions that prevent conflicts of interest, whether because we're providing services to two competitors or between departments that have different goals, especially audit. Since having a personal relationship with Tommy means we would talk with each other, we would probably be kept off of each other's clients and still have to avoid revealing any information we might know that could get passed to a competitor."

"Got it."


~~~~~


After coffee, Bonnie and Rachel said goodbye and headed to Rachel's first interview. We packed the two cars we had driven over and headed home.

At the house, we left the donation boxes in Jessica's car to be run over to a charity in the afternoon. We then entered the house quietly, carrying the suitcases that Jessica had packed, which we set next to the stairs.

"Have a good night, gang?" Dad asked as we came into the living room to say hi to him.

"Really good, Dad," Jessica answered. "I assume Mom briefed you on Rachel's visit and Bonnie staying the night with us?"

"She sure did. Did things go well, on the intimate front?"

"Really well," I answered. "I wouldn't have known she was a virgin, if she hadn't told us. How did things go here without us?"

Dad answered, "Marcy was a little disappointed that you weren't home when she got back from work. Particularly you, Tommy, since you're only home for a week and a half and she was planning to be with you last night. You might give her some extra attention tonight."

"I'd be happy to, Dad," Tommy agreed.

"Dinner last night had been planned for seven people and we had to cook the roast anyway, so there are plenty of leftovers, if you want that for lunch."

Angie said, "I'll heat those up, if you guys help Jessica unpack."

Tommy and I carried the two suitcases up the stairs, then Jessica figured out where to store the clothing. She said, "I don't know how you managed with such a small closet, Tommy."

"I didn't have as many clothes. Certainly not two dozen pairs of shoes."

"Angie hasn't complained," I said.

Jessica said, "Derek, she's too grateful for a roof over her head to complain about a cramped closet or lack of drawer space. Though, if you had been here when she unpacked, you'd have heard plenty. As is, her summer clothes and yours are out in the garage and the rest barely fits. Now, with buying the new house, she knows it's only a temporary problem, since she'll have a walk-in closet."

"I guess I should work on going through my stuff for the move this afternoon, so we only have to make one donation run. That will make it less cramped. Thanks for letting me know."

Unpacked and put away, we went back downstairs and ate lunch with Dad and Angie.

"Has there been any progress on setting a closing date on the house, Dad?" I asked. "Rachel indicated she would need to move in by March 1."

"Jilly mentioned that. We're looking at January 27th, if nothing goes wrong with the title search or inspection."

"Do we need to be here to sign at the closing? Because that's the Friday after I go back to school."

Dad said, "No, I'll sign on behalf of the LLC that will be the actual owner. You just need to sign some LLC formation paperwork on Friday." A discussion ensued about the structuring of several LLCs to own the properties that I'll skip here, because it still confuses me a little. Tommy had been advising Dad on it, so I figured he knew better than me that it would suit our needs.

"Then the move will happen in February?" I asked.

"Yup. Exact date to be determined, but it will certainly be in the first half of the month, so we can clean and recarpet Jilly's house for Rachel and Bonnie to move in. Just get your stuff packed before you head back to school and unpack it at Spring Break. Then bring your college stuff home after graduation."