Mom and I Year's End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

"I'm going to start working on it this afternoon."

~~~~~

Four boxes of my clothes, books and other miscellaneous stuff went into the garage and two boxes of stuff to be donated went into Jessica's car and she and I made a run to the charity dropoff location together, getting separate receipts for tax purposes. We were back to the house just before Mom and Jilly got back. Jilly had been running errands for her club again, trying to get things done before she went to her gynecologist to have her IUD removed on Wednesday and opened her club on Thursday night.

Tommy gave Mom a deep kiss when it was his chance. She hugged him for a long time. When she came to me last, she also kissed me as deeply, then said, "I want to be with Tommy tonight, okay? I was planning to be with him last night, but you guys stayed at Jilly's."

"No problem, Mom. I don't feel like you're obligated to have sex with me. I'm just grateful for every opportunity I do get."

"Noble, much?" she teased.

"Still amazed that you want me at all," I answered. "I don't want to screw that up by being greedy."

"You're almost too selfless, some times, honey. It's okay to say, 'I want you.'"

I said, "I want you. All the time, Mom. But, I feel the same desire for Angie, Jess and Jilly. We'll just have to figure out a rotation, unless we're going to have orgies every night."

She snickered. "We girls worked out a rotation before you and Tommy came home, but then Pat staying here Christmas Eve and the four of you staying at Jilly's house with Bonnie last night threw it out of whack. It would have been Tommy's turn with me last night, if he had been here."

"So, do Dad and I choose between Angie and Jess, or has that already been decided?"

"Let your Dad be with Angie tonight. He hasn't been with her since you've been home, while he's been with Jess twice."

I thought back and nodded. "I've managed to have Angie in my bed every night except Christmas night, when she was with Tommy, so that's fair."

~~~~~

Dinner was delivery pizza and chicken wings, together with salad and two bottles of wine.

Jilly sat on the couch reading, when Mom and Tommy disappeared into the master bedroom. She said, "I'll head in there eventually, maybe even squeeze in a blowjob if Marcy doesn't tire Tommy out. Good night everyone."

When Jessica and I reached the top of the stairs, she pulled me towards Tommy's room when I started heading towards mine. "Why not my room?" I asked, when we closed the door behind us.

Jessica sat on the bed and patted the space next to her for me to sit. "Derek, that's Angie's room now, more than it is yours, just like this is my room now, more than it is Tommy's. In particular, Dad and Marcy were very clear with Angie that she wasn't to consider herself a guest here. That this is her home and that is her room in it. It took redecorating for her to really accept that and now the room reflects her tastes, not yours. You would undermine all that by acting like you have greater rights to use it than she does."

"She's had sex in here before." I said.

"With Tommy or me or both of us the last few days. Since moving in, the handful of times she's had sex with Stan that weren't in the master bedroom, it's been in that bed, with him as her guest. The same for me and Dad in this room. I don't get why you're making an issue of this, though. Are you weirded out by having sex in what you think of as Tommy's bed?"

"I don't know. Maybe I just formed a mental image during dinner of making love to you in there tonight and I'm not letting go of that expectation very well. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize, Derek. I like that you're picturing us together beforehand. Just don't assume you'll always know which bed we'll use. It was really a question of who my mom wanted to sleep with tonight, since that would determine the trio who would use the master. If she had chosen you and me, we'd be downstairs and Marcy and Tommy would be in here. It will be different in the new house, when we'll actually have more than three beds, so whoever is on their period actually has an option to sleep alone."

"Speaking of periods, when is yours due?"

"Angie and I are both due in two weeks, your Mom's will be next week. Why?"

"It sounds like you'll be starting your periods around the time Jilly will be ovulating, with me having sex with her for several days before. That means you and Angie will either have to alternate with Dad, or sleep with him together."

"Don't want us there, cheering you on?"

"Are you being serious?" I asked.

"Not really. Not about the cheering, at least. I wouldn't mind being present for a session or two, even if all I'm doing is being a fluffer, getting you hard again for Mom."

"I got a mental flash of you and Angie in cheerleader outfits, leading a sex cheer next to the bed."

"Goof. Neither of us were ever cheerleaders. Enough chat," she said, just before leaning over to give me a kiss that ended the conversation.

We tangled tongues for five minutes before coming up for air. I was rock hard before I started to take my clothes off. Hers flew off just as quickly. I lay her down on her back and nuzzled her breasts as my hand made its way between her legs, finding her labia warm and wet. I made eye contact with her as I licked my fingers, moving into place to enter her.

"I love you, sis," I said, as my glans separated her inner lips and pushed through into satin and sex.

"Show me how much," she demanded. I slowly pushed my way into her, before kissing her once more.

As I pulled back, I leaned down to suck on her nipples as she held the back of my head. Then I pushed forward again and looked down at her as she moaned.

In and out, slower and faster, gyrating at the end of each thrust to be sure her clit was getting stimulated. "Oh, oh, Derek," she chanted as she started pulling on her own nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"Come for me, Jess," I said, as I pulled out the stops and started to slam myself into her.

When I felt her insides start to tremble, I bit at a nipple and she gasped, then screamed, "Derek! Fuck!" and clenched on my cock with her kegels. I kept thrusting through the tightness and she screamed wordlessly and started to shake beneath me.

I sucked her nipples harder as I fought the urge to cum. I didn't want to be done yet. But, when she grabbed my nipples and twisted, I couldn't hold back any more. Adrenaline pushed me over the edge and I burst forth into her depths, crying out, "Jess! I'm cumming too!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she called out, as her orgasm peaked, then gradually wound down. I rolled us to our sides as I stopped pumping into her and kissed her once more. My cock stayed inside her and wasn't going soft.

"Was that loving enough for you?" I asked.

"It's a start. I'll give you 'til death do we part to show me the rest."

"Four way marriage? Or seven, counting our parents?"

Jess looked deeply into my eyes and said, "Maybe more. Or tell me that you're not thinking about Pat and Bonnie joining us."

"I've thought about it, as a set of possibilities. More as a set of challenges. I don't see a way for them both to join us, assuming they want that. We can't pose as two triads, with Bonnie being illegal with both Angie and Pat, even if we disregard her also being related to Tommy and pretending to be related to you. And I don't see how we can be three couples without breaking you and Tommy up so you could pair with Pat and Tommy with Bonnie, as the least-related combination."

"Did you also consider adding two more guys to couple with Pat and Bonnie?" she asked.

"Or even two women. Assuming we could find two people who are incest tolerant at minimum, then we'd be looking at a group of eight, not counting our parents. And where might Rachel fit? She'd have a harder time being involved with Debra than with our parents. In any case, a group of eight living together would be out of the question. It would look so much more suspicious that what we're already planning with the new house. Pat and Bonnie would have to live apart and they can do that just as well as singles."

"You're right..." She looked down between us and asked, "Are you still hard?"

"Yeah, doesn't seem ready to go away."

"So much for me getting some fluffer practice to get you hard again. Round two?"

I flexed my hips, pushing my cock further into her. Jess threw her right leg over my left to lock us together and ground her pelvis into mine while we kissed each other. We gyrated for a couple of minutes like that, my cock not moving but an inch or two, before she pushed me onto my back and converted to cowgirl position, all while keeping me inside of her.

Once she had her knees under her, she rose until I could see the edge of my glans peeking out between her labia and then dropped back down onto me. I reached my hands up to cup her breasts, allowing her to lean forward a bit as I supported some of her weight.

"God, I love this position," she said.

"Explain why later," I said, beginning to thrust my hips up into her as she rose and fell.

"Afraid of talking during sex?"

"Too mind-blown to remember words after."

She laughed and said, "Focus on fucking me, then."

"You got it." We fucked for twenty minutes, moans and groans taking the place of words. Jess came twice, before my orgasm roared into and through me, draining me. As I came, Jess dropped onto my chest and kissed me once more, swallowing my grunts.

This time, my cock softened enough to slide out of her, our combined juices dripping onto my groin. She trapped the half-hard shaft between her thighs, though.

"I wish we could sleep like this," she said, settling her head on my shoulder and nuzzling my neck.

"We'd wind up glued together by morning."

"There's that. Let's get cleaned up, then sleep."

We went into the bathroom and took a quick shower together to wash off the cum and sweat, dried each other off, then returned to her bed. Cuddled together face to face, she said, "Whatever comes, we'll make it work. I love you all so much."

As I faded off, I thought, 'I hope so, Jess, I hope so.'

~~~~~