All Comments on 'Mom and Me'

by paula_b

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ok

Good story and idea, but there was no build up and it was hard to relate with any of the characters 6/10

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Hot Sexy Flash Story*****

The one story I read this morning that I was hoping was at least a two pager!! Thanks for sharing.

ardoardoalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Great Story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

More

heelmenowheelmenowalmost 8 years ago
Don't stop now!

Very good.

Please write some more stories. I love reading stories about women that have a sex drive that requires attention. I'd love one about an older woman seducing a younger male. Teasing him, until he couldn't help but make some advances. The power of a longer skirt with the ability to show leg cleavage seems to be lost in our time, at least in the stories I've seen.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Superb Short Story!

Five stars!... More like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FOUR FROM ME PAULA B.

I left five open to encourage you to expand your creativity (which is evident). More passion, more intimate descriptions Deeper appreciation from the son for what he is being privileged to receive from a very passionate, mature, experienced woman. Push the wet panties scenario, please. You have great potential. Keep it up, similar story lines. * * * *

anon j.o.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the direct approach. . .

Paula_b,

A naughty and nice story. I liked it being straight forward and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
****

Good first story. Proof read the next time. There were a few typos. But pretty good. I'd like to see some more dialogue. I like her attitude. She likes to fuck. For her it's that simple. No complicated mental calculations, reservations, moral strictures. She's clear about her desire and need. Good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Left me wanting more

What a great story of mother son love. Mommy is frustrated that dad is not cutting it anymore. Mother is very horny these days and her pussy is so hot and wet that dad can't keep up and when he does achieve an erection he pops off shortly after penetration never to rise again. Mom knows her son's young cock is just down the hall hard and likely dripping with pre-cum. Mom will make her nocternal visits to her son with ever increasing frequency and her son will become obsessed with mounting his mother at every opportunity. Soon enough the son will drive his mother to the store while mothers head bobs up and down on his cock. Mom will dress for work in the morning only to have her son pull her up to her marital bed soon after dad and little sister have left. Mommy feel her son reach under her dress and remove her pantys, mom will spread her once faithful thighs and allow her son to mount her once again. The son will thrust into mommys pussy feeling the most intense pleasure as he looks at his mothers loving face, her eyes filled with lust, her mouth contorted in pleasure knowing he is dancing the forbidden insest dance he time his thrusts himself back inside his dear mother. Mom and son are now addicted to the sheer pleasure that can only come when mother and son remove all their clothes hold each other in their naked arms and bond as one soul connected with the sons manhood buried deep in the mothers womb. I look forward to part two, I am happy to read that no condoms are being used and the son is finishing where he should deep in his mothers womb, leaving mommy to walk back to her marital bed with the evidence of her son's true love dripping from her womb and running down her thigh. I hope in part two dad wakes to find his brides side of the bed empty, he gets up to investigate the strange noise he is hearing and when he gets to his son's room finds his little girl standing at the door, her nightgown laying on the ground around her ankles her hands buried deep in her pussy as she mastrubates to the sight of her brother and mother rutting like wild animals. Dad will feel himself harden and walking up behind his little princess and seeing his dear wife and son do what comes natural and join the perverted party. Each night thereafter the house will be filled with cries of extacicy as the son mounts his mother and daddy furiously humps away on his own daughters tight little womb. Six months later the neighbors will comment on how how strange it must be for a mother and daughter to both be pregnant at the same time and living together under the same roof.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK story

Several errors (could use editing } kept it at a 3 rating.

Im326Im326almost 8 years ago
Awsume

If this was your first attempt at writing a story, bravo . Good job for a first timer. This is a very good stand alone story or great start to a mini series .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Is there a second chapter?

maxx308maxx308almost 8 years ago
Well done

For your first time submitting a story you did an excellent job. IMHO 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a great story, Paula, thanks. And I really like how the fellow fan who wrote

Left me wanting thinks. Why oh why don't people just go with the secret urges that are simmering just beneath the surface in lots and lots of families? A father is drawn to his little princess and the tight little twat she's hiding between her shapely legs. A big brother wants to introduce his fat brotherly cock to his kid sister's sweet slit and show his sis what his cock and her slit are for. Above all, a boy gets hard thinking of the hairy hole between his mother's thighs, the same hole he came out of, and wants to stick his young hard on up his own mother's cunt up to his balls, pump away like crazy, and shoot his mommy a great big twatful of his creamy semen. I sure wish I'd gotten the chance to fill my beloved mother full of my semen when I was a young guy. I don't think my mom would have denied her baby boy this supreme pleasure. Left me is totally correct when he writes that a son will become "obsessed with mounting his mother at every opportunity." He'll bend her over the kitchen counter, push her up against the wall, climb on top of her in her bed, and fuck her. He'll fuck her in the back of the car, on the lawn at night, in the bathroom at the mall, in the tiny john on the plane to visit his grandparents, at his grandparents' house in the guest bedroom, with the old folks right on the other side of the wall. The kid has just got to get his cock up the same hole he was born from--his loving mother's mommy-hole, her snatch, her pussy, her gash, her crease, her slice, her twat--his own mommy's glorious totally gorgeous best in the whole fucking world cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

You've got to write more Paula. This is hot. I love stories written by middle aged moms. They're so damn hot and kinky! Like another reader commented, mom needs a good fucking in her marital bed before leaving for work with her pussy full of her sons cum and..... Pregnant !!! Mom just has to get pregnant!! I look forward to more hot stories from you. Adding you to my fav list so I don't miss anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Write your own chapters!

Please don't listen to others who try to tell you what HAS to happen. Write ONLY what you think should happen and ONLY what you like or what happened to you.

Great story!

fulballzfulballzalmost 8 years ago
Nice start

Understanding this is your first submission, this was a good start. It was, to me, a very plausible story and that counts for 4 stars in my book. It got me hard, kept me hard and ultimately it did get a load of testicle protein out of me. A little short, but I was in a hurry anyway. It's always nice to see a story of this type, that was conceived in a woman's mind, written by a woman. The few editing errors did not detract from the overall intent of the story. I hope to read more from you in the future. 4 stars +1 load + favorited = 5 stars. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start

Well done for your first story, keep it going. More detail and description would be good. Looking forward to your next one

jim

csltcsltalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Hope to enjoy more of your work.

Thank You.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 8 years ago
nice one

good first story, 4 out of 5. good premise.

willymakeitwillymakeitalmost 8 years ago
Great

You write well . looking forward to the.next chapter soon I hope

milfeatermilfeateralmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Great story, love the plot!

BestreadingBestreadingalmost 8 years ago
More

Enjoyable. Cries out for chapter 2. I encourage you to write other stories as well. Good Luck.

joker196joker196almost 8 years ago
Great and right to the point

Loved this quick and right to the point. Blow job to fucking story holds you to then end. Hope you post more soon

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 7 years ago
A Great Start Begs for More!

Good story idea, vivid writing, plausible scenes, no watermelon boobs or 10-inch appendages.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Moms and sons are always hot. Maybe a story from mom's viewpoint.

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 7 years ago
Well I sure Enjoyed

Your story! Well written and nice story line! I hope to read more of your stories! BTW Fantastic Bio!! Cheers Lance

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Story

Your story had me so hard!! I hope you write some more. I also enjoy your page in Imagefap.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
very good and so hot

I wish our family had been that close... just a lot of missed pleasure, and fun.. maybe she would have helped me dress feminine..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it was ok, but the story could have used another page, it felt rushed.

oh and real men don't kuss after oral, it's just not sexy. it's kind of gay.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Wow, a great short story.

Good job! Again I like that you are writing from the son's POV. Good down and dirty sex without all of the touchy feely stuff. Had to check out the profile pic again.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Don't listen to Mr anonymous.

Must be a homophobe. I'll certainly kiss you after a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Mothers Love

Dear Paula,

A really good story of a mothers love for her son. It was good Mum couldn't have any more children. Shame husband couldn't preform properly and Mother still wanted more. Often happens a lot when females pass child bearing days when they know there is no chance of pregnancy.

Nice to read stories from ladies.

Would have liked to know the ages of Mother and Son. Reminded me of my earlier life with Mum in adolescence.

REgards

Look forward to next story.

Read both stories and enjoyed both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice introduction...

... now waiting on the actual story; 4 stars for writing quality and plot, -1 for frustrating brevity and break-neck pace...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Details

Love the story, gave it a 4 star... however, I wish there was more descriptive details on the mother and sons characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You speaking for son

You told he story like you perceived your son would. Maybe you wanted to say what you think a younger man would say. I would have ( and have ) done much of the same. I tended to be submissive then aggressive towards an older woman I had sexual relations with for 10 years. I still think about her and other women who remind me of my own mother. I tihnk it is the Oedipus Rex Syndrome, wanting to please and make happy the mother in the man/boy's life.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 6 years ago
Well told tale

A really well told short story - loved it and admire your skills as a story teller. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story

My mom didn't teach me how to fuck. My aunt took me for a hot ride the first time, she was good at giving head and fucking. Always flashing me her pantyless pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story too short

needs a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Sounds more like the truth, than a 'made up' story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope he knocked up his mom to give him kid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Did he ever end up getting his mom pregnant.i did knocked up my mom when I was 17 yrs old.we end up having 4 kids together.told her your mine for life

Sloptimus8804Sloptimus8804almost 3 years ago

Part 2 with the sister catching them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

my father died when I was young and I so much wanted to fuck my mom, mom had nice tits and she was in her 30's. i would go to my room and jerk off thinking of my mom.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed your story, What a lucky lad to have a mommy like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous