Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_______________________

Ben

I usually get home before Mom does and I like to cook. We take turns cooking for the most part. It was not my turn, but I wanted to surprise her. Not only did I cook, but I also lit some candles and got out the good china. When Mom walked in the door, I took her purse, handed her a glass of wine, and walked with her hand in hand to the dining room. I pulled her chair out and she sat down. Not a word had been spoken.

It took seconds for me to go to the kitchen and plate dinner. I returned with the plates and sat across from her. I handed her the fresh daisy I had picked from the back yard, "I am glad your home Mom. I hope you enjoy dinner."

I could tell she was happy by the way she smiled at me. We ate, she vented about work, and I listened. An hour later I was waiting on the couch. I was curious to see if she would lay with me on the couch. I was excited and apprehensive. Would she pretend nothing happened? Would she avoid me? I needed her. I wanted her. The idea of going back to the way things had been before depressed me.

When she walked into the living room, I was a relieved when she sat down next to me. I put my arm around her and pulled her close, to see how she would react, and because I love her and want her close to me.

I was happy when she snuggled against me. I leaned down and she turned her head toward me. I kissed her lips and she responded to me. The kiss started as a hello and gradually, naturally, progressed to romantic. It seemed so natural that we should. I cannot say how long we kissed, but it could never be long enough.

I was achingly hard within seconds. When we started kissing her hand was on my chest. As we kissed her hand slowly slid down my chest. Her hand found its way to my erection and gripped it through my shorts. She broke the kiss and looked down, "Do you need some help with this?"

"I would love your help Mom."

The next thing I knew she was kneeling on the floor and pulling on the waistband of my shorts. I raised my butt and she pulled them off. I do not think my cock could have been harder. She seemed mesmerized as she slowly stroked me a few times. When her mouth enveloped me, I thought I would go insane from the sensation.

Mom made love to my cock. She was not in a hurry as she lovingly sucked me. Her mouth following her hand up and down my cock. It was magical and erotic. I noticed that her other hand was between her legs while she blew me. She was so amazingly sexy. She looked up at me and I could see the love, and the lust, in her green eyes. That look took me over the top and I watched her face as my cum shot into her mouth.

She swallowed all of it and continued to suck for some time. It seemed to me that she did not want to let it go. Finally, she laid my spent cock on my stomach. When she tried to stand, she almost fell. I jumped up and held her. It seemed natural when our lips met. This time our kiss was deeply erotic.

I turned her and sat her down on the couch. I knelt on the floor and grasped her underwear, "You need relief too. Please let me do this for you."

She shyly, tentatively, raised her hips, and I slid her briefs off. I put my hands behind her knees and pulled her to the edge of the couch. When my mouth enveloped her pussy, I felt her hand on the back of my head. She tasted better than I had ever fantasized. My mouth belonged on her pussy. I wanted to spend my entire life making her cum with my mouth.

I was almost disappointed that she came so quickly. Her hand gripped my head and pulled me in as her hips thrust against my face. I looked up into her eyes and I could see the lust, and the love. I cannot describe how much making her cum lifted my heart.

She gradually relaxed and laid back on the couch. I pulled back, wiped my face with my hand, and kissed her passionately. She returned it with fervor. After forever we moved apart and put our clothes back on. I could have pushed for more and she might have let me. I did not want to push. I want anything that happens between us to be with her enthusiastic approval.

We relaxed on the couch and snuggled. Our hands were constantly touching and caressing each other. I could not tell you what was on the television. I was totally focused on the wonderful sexy woman laying against me.

When Mom and I began to get intimate I stopped seeing other people. I was totally focused on her. We did not watch TV together every night. Life happens and there are other obligations. We had not managed to get together the week before vacation and I was as horny as I had ever been.

_______________________

Lora

I cannot stop thinking about that night on the couch. It started when I walked in the door after work. Ben surprised me with the candle lit dinner. It was very romantic, and I admit that I chose to forget he was my son. By the time we were finished eating all I could think about was lying with him on the couch.

It seemed so natural when Ben kissed me. His attraction to me was so very evident and I must admit mine mirrored his. My fascination with his cock gave it a gravity that drew my hand downward. I felt a rush in my groin when I gripped it. I wanted it in me with an intensity that made me shake. I could not fuck my son, but I could give him some relief.

I have given a few blowjobs in my life. I like having a cock in my mouth. Ben is different. I do not like sucking his cock, I love it. I could suck his cock all day. His cock is big and beautiful. He gets so hard and I love the silky smoothness as my mouth envelopes him. His cum is like nectar from the gods.

I barely hesitated when he pulled my briefs off. He seemed to instinctively know how to please me. I have decided to stop trying to rank my orgasms with him. They are all so amazing. He could have fucked me without resistance. I wanted him to, but a part of me is glad he did not. I was not ready to deal with the guilt.

Life got busy leading up to our vacation. By the time we arrived in France I was horny as hell. We checked in and were given a tour of the facility by the English-speaking concierge. When we arrived at our villa our luggage was waiting, and the bed was turned down. Ben carried me across the threshold, set me on my feet, hugged me tight and kissed me. My heart nearly burst it was so romantic.

I was tired and dirty from traveling. I was also extremely excited. I needed to re-energize, "Ben, I need a shower. Why don't you decide what we are going to do next while I do that?"

I was feeling feisty and undressed in front of him. The shower was large and luxurious. It had obviously been designed for more than just getting clean. I stepped into the shower and was barely wet when Ben joined me. He started washing my back, "Lora, I have decided what we are doing next."

A thrill ran through me. I knew what I wanted, but I still hesitated to admit it to myself. Showering with Ben was fun and erotic. We washed each other, dried each other, and walked back into the bedroom. My plan to get dressed was derailed when Ben pulled me close and kissed me passionately. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He joined me and kissed me. His hands explored my body and my passion mounted.

He looked into my eyes, "Lora, would you sit on my face please?"

I admit that I giggled when he said that, but I did not hesitate to straddle his face. His cock was rock hard, and it seemed only natural to suck it while he ate me. I cannot describe the eroticism of our sixty-nine. It did not take either of us long to orgasm. It was amazing and will remain one of my fondest memories.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing by the ocean, napping, and enjoying each other's company. That evening we had a romantic dinner in one of the resorts five-star restaurants. When we finished Ben found the concierge and asked him about night life in the area.

"Mr. Johnson there are a variety of establishments in the area. Are you looking for relaxed or exciting?"

I looked at Ben, "We relaxed all day. We are ready for exciting."

The concierge knew of a private club. He arranged a cab and told us he would call ahead to ensure we were admitted. I thought it a bit odd when we arrived at a plain building with a nondescript door. Ben pressed the doorbell and, after explaining that we were from the resort, we were escorted inside.

An exotic looking and scantily dressed hostess met us, "Welcome to our club. We have a variety of activities. We have found that it helps direct our guests to the right activity if we interview them beforehand. Please tell me about yourselves."

I replied without thinking, "I am Lora, and this is my son Ben. We are on vacation and looking for some fun and excitement."

"I think you are kidding me. You look young enough to be his girlfriend. You do not look like his mother."

"I assure you that I am."

Our hostess was practically bouncing with excitement, "Wonderful! Please follow me. She escorted us through a series of curtains. The lighting was low, and it was a bit difficult to see until we were escorted to our table. The room had a semicircular stage that looked like a giant mattress. The stage was softly lit leaving the surrounding tables in shadow. We ordered drinks and speculated about the stage.

Our waitress stopped at a table nearby where three women sat. She whispered to them, then walked away. A few minutes later the three women got up and walked to the stage. They were wearing silk robes. They untied their robes and let them drop to the floor. I gasped when I saw the naked bodies they revealed. They were all gorgeous. I had never been with a woman, but I found that I was immediately attracted to them.

One especially drew my eye. She was exotic and exuded sex appeal. When I gasped, she looked directly at me and her eyes seemed to burn into my soul. I was suddenly as nervous as a new bride. She studied me for a moment, then smiled. Her smile had a promise in it that made me tingle.

Ben and I were watching as if we were hypnotized. They began to kiss and caress each other. Before long one of them was eating the pussy of another. The woman that had looked at me had her hand on the pussy of the one doing the eating. She looked directly at me while she played. I was mesmerized. She stopped her play, crawled across the stage, grabbed my hand, and pulled me to my feet.

Before I could respond she planted her lips on mine and kissed me hard. I melted into it. I did not resist when she began to undress me. I realized that Ben was helping when I felt his hard cock pressing me from behind. She pulled me onto the stage and buried her face in my pussy. She knew her way around a pussy. God, she was amazing!

Ben kissed me and then rubbed his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth to take his amazing cock into my mouth and sucked him happily. My seductress moved up my body. Ben pulled back to allow her access and soon she was straddling my face. I had never had sex with a woman before, but I didn't hesitate. I licked her pussy the way I liked to be licked and it was not long before she was squirming on my face. I felt her thighs squeezing my face when she orgasmed.

When the mystery woman moved off my face, I noticed that the other women were no longer on the stage. Mystery woman moved off as well leaving Ben and I alone. The exhibitionism, the kinkiness, the sight of my naked son, all had me uncontrollably aroused. When Ben moved between my legs all my protests died.

He was considerate and entered me slowly. As wet as I was it had been a long time and he was far from small. As each inch entered me, I became more lost in the sensation. When he started stroking in and out of me, I could only keep repeating, "Oh god yes!" over and over. It was magnificent, he was magnificent.

He made me cum in missionary position, when I straddled him, and when he fucked me from behind. I greedily sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. We were finally laying on the stage, oblivious of everyone around us, kissing and caressing. We heard chairs moving and remembered where we were. We looked at the audience as they stood and began to clap and cheer.

I was surprisingly not embarrassed. I don't know that I have ever been that happy. I was immensely proud of my son's performance and happy I could be part of it. We moved off the stage and picked up our clothes. Our waitress came by and had towels for our seats and warm washcloths. We stayed for a while longer. Both of us were anxious to get back to the resort. We needed to be alone.

We snuggled in the back of the cab on our way back. We did not speak. We did not have to. We arrived at the resort and went to our villa. We were barely in the door when we came together and kissed passionately. We managed to fumble our way through removing our clothes, entered the shower, and washed each other. This time we were more romantic than playful. I could not stop touching him and kissing him. We fell into bed and were asleep within moments.

_______________________

Ben

I woke our second day on vacation disoriented. I finally realized where I was and was elated that the last evening was not a dream. Mom was nestled against me and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. My movement must have disturbed her just enough to begin waking her. I heard her sigh, then she rolled over and looked at me. Her smile was radiant as she came to the same realization that I had.

Morning breath be damned, we started kissing. Kissing led to a languid love making session that had us both starting our day glowing with happiness. We had a nice breakfast, then sat on the deck of our villa sipping coffee, "Mo... Lora, what would you like to do today?"

"I think a repeat of yesterday is in order. We can hang out on the beach and use our pool to cool off. We can decide later what we want to do with our evening."

"Sounds good mo... dammit, Lora. I can think of one thing we did yesterday, and come to think of it, this morning, that I would love to do again today!"

She grinned at me, "If it is what I am thinking of we must be sure to include it in our schedule."

Later that morning we walked hand in hand by the ocean. I had been thinking about Mom and I and how much she missed raising me. I wanted her to have more than just me and I thought that this was the golden opportunity for her. Everyone that knew us was thousands of miles away. This was 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' times ten.

I stopped and pulled her close, "Lora, I love you."

Her face was aglow, "I love you too."

I decided that I may as well go for it, "I love that you and I are together in all ways now. I have dreamed of this for years. I have everything I have ever wanted now that I have you. My dream has come true, but all you get is me. You already had me. You have given everything up for me my entire life. I want you to have more, to experience more."

She looked at me inquisitively, "I love that we are together too. I do not have a single regret raising you. You do not owe me a thing and I wish you would let that go. I know you love me, and you want me to be happy. That is all I need. I don't need, or want, you to owe me anything."

"I understand and agree. I didn't explain myself very well. What I am trying to say is that I want you to have some fun experiences that you might not ever allow yourself at home."

She grinned at me, "What kinds of experiences?"

"Last night was amazingly hot. I could see your attraction to that lady. You enjoyed being with her and I think that is awesome! It was the most wonderful night of my life because you and I were truly together for the first time. It was also wonderful because you got to experience something wonderful for the first time."

Mom kept grinning, "You mean that we got a two for one deal!"

"Exactly! I want you to have as much sex as you can happily stand. It does not have to be me. I will be happy because you are happy. My only condition is that I have to be sure that you are safe."

Mom kissed me for a while, then looked at me seriously, "Ben, you are all I need and all I have ever wanted. But I agree that this may be the only chance I will ever get, and I admit it makes me excited. We both must agree before anything happens, OK?"

I grinned, "Anything you say Lora dear."

We decided to spend some time around people at the main pool. We met two French couples that were friends and had come using a group discount. Their English was easily understood, and we discovered that they liked to laugh as much as we did.

Albert is a six-foot black man with piercing green eyes. He plays on a professional soccer team. His wife Adele is a five foot eight, green eyed, professional tennis player. Her dark skin highlighted an amazing body.

Jean is a bit shorter than Albert, but he is significantly wider. Jean is also a black man and a mixed martial artist. His wife Bella is a former gymnast and is just a little over five foot tall. She is an auburn haired, blue eyed little sex bomb.

As the afternoon wore on, I began to speculate that Mom and I both might get some new experiences. Jean and Albert were making no secret of their attraction to Mom. I also could not help noticing that Adele and Bella were touching me every chance they got. Whenever one, or both, of them got close to me I would feel a breast rubbing against me. After a while, it was hands brushing my cock.

The pool was crowded and noisy by this time and I decided to move things along a bit, "Hey, let's all go to our villa. It will be a much quieter."

We quickly gathered our things and went to the villa. They were impressed with our love nest. When we went to our private pool area there were 'oohs' and 'aahs' as everyone got settled. Albert and Jean took about ten seconds to get Mom into the pool with them. Adele and Bella were laying on towels so close that they were nearly on top of me.

Bella slid her arm up my chest and followed it with her mouth. She was kissing me when I felt Adele rubbing my cock through my swimsuit. I enjoyed kissing Bella, then I enjoyed kissing Adele. Then I felt water splash on me as Mom got out of the pool.

She walked over, "Ben, can we talk for a minute?"

Adele and Bella moved away to give us some privacy, "What is on your mind love?"

"Albert and Jean really want to have sex with me, and I want to know if you mind?"

I pulled her close and kissed her hard. I pulled her onto my lap, facing away from me, and kissed her neck. I untied her top and let it drop away. My hands cupped her breasts, and I played her nipples with my fingertips. Her head was tilted back to give me access to her neck and her back was arched. I untied the bottom and flipped the front down. My fingers played with her pussy, making her heat rise.

Albert and Jean had been watching closely. I pointed to Albert, then to Mom's pussy. He figured it out right away. He was out of the pool and between her legs so fast that the drops were still hitting the deck when his tongue started licking her pussy.

When her hand went to the back of his head, I knew she was going to be fine. I waved Jean over. He stripped out of his swim trunks and gently lifted her so that I could slide away. She saw his cock and put her mouth on him as if she does it every day.

I walked over the wives, "I would like to watch her before we do anything."

They nodded their agreement, they wanted to watch as well. We sipped our drinks for a while, but it was not long before they sat forgotten. When Albert made Mom orgasm loudly, I suggested that we all move inside.

We watched as Jean carried Mom in and laid her on the bed. Albert was close behind. Jean wasted no time in positioning himself between Mom's legs. He looked like he was well equipped. From the sound's Mom made when he started sliding into her, she thought he was as well.