Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd applauded appreciatively as Adele dropped her robe and stood on the stage.

"Joining Adele are the winning bidders Louis, Alex, and Victor."

The three men dropped their robes and joined Adele on the stage. All three were handsome men, well fit, and well endowed. The approached Adele and one by one held her hand, bent at the waist, and kissed her hand. Louis moved behind her, Alex moved to one side, and Victor knelt in front of her.

Louis pulled her against him and began to kiss her neck and shoulders. Alex kissed her deeply while his hands lightly brushed across her nipples. Victor began to kiss her thighs. They soon had Adele trembling with arousal.

Louis held her against him while Victor picked up her leg. Alex held her leg and Victor began to lick her pussy. Alex kissed his way down to her breasts and began to suck on her nipple. The three men soon had her writhing with need. Victor continued to eat her pussy until the combination of his and his friend's ministrations brought her to her first of many orgasms.

Victor laid down on his back and his two friends guided her down onto his cock. She began to slowly grind while Louis and Alex moved to either side and presented their cocks to her. She eagerly sucked one and then the other. Louis moved behind her and began to play with her ass. A cute pixy like member of the staff skipped over to the stage and handed him a bottle of lube. He lubed his hand and began to stretch her with his fingers. Soon thereafter his fingers were replaced by his cock.

The four lovers writhed and pumped. Adele could be heard moaning around Alex's cock and her body stiffened as she orgasmed again. Louis traded places with Alex. The cute staff member washed Louis's hard cock thoroughly before feeding it to a now blissful Adele. The three men continued their ravishment of the more than willing Adele, the pace of their strokes increasing by the moment.

Soon Adele was screaming her pleasure. The vibrations of her screams were the last straw for Louis and he began to pump his cum into her mouth and down her throat. Shortly after that Alex stiffened as he unloaded into her perfectly shaped ass.

Alex pulled his cock from her ass and Victor immediately rolled her over onto her back. He began to long stroke into her as he kissed her. Her hips were rising to meet his strokes and their bodies froze together at the groin as both orgasmed. Alex kissed her deeply. His two friends laid down on either side and kissed her on both sides of her face. Finally, Alex stood, and the three men helped Adele to her feet. The four were handed warm washcloths while the crowd stood and cheered. The men gently cleaned Adele, taking turns kissing her as they went. The four were soon escorted off the stage.

Gabriel addressed the crowd, "Before we proceed, we will allow Adele, Louis, Alex, and Victor a few minutes to clean up and get their breath back. Now is a good time to refresh your beverage of choice."

A well satisfied Adele eventually made it back out and joined us at our table. She kissed all of us before sitting down and nearly melting into her seat.

Gabriel returned to the stage and the room got quiet, "And now please let me introduce Albert, Jean, and Emile."

The crowd applauded, the women by far the loudest.

"I am pleased to present the winning bidder, Ella!"

Ella walked onto the stage and the applause continued. For good reason. Ella was a statuesque blond bombshell. I found out later that she is a well-known women's lingerie model in France. I could see my friends nearly drooling at the sight of her nude body.

Ella soon found herself surrounded by the admiring men. Their hands and mouths covered every square inch of her body. She knelt in front of them and one by one showed them her skill at sucking cock. Jean moved behind her and slid his cock into her as she continued to suck on Albert and Emile. After a while Albert tapped Jean on the shoulder. Jean pulled out and Albert rolled Ella onto her back. He slid into her and began to long stroke her to her first orgasm. He rolled onto his back and soon Emile was pumping her ass while she sucked on Jean's cock. Albert continued to stroke into her from below and soon she was orgasming again.

Emile plunged deep into her ass and shot his cum into her. Albert rolled her onto her back and continued to stroke until his cum exploded deep within her. He was soon replaced by Jean. Ella grabbed his ass and pulled him into her, and they fucked in a frenzy until both could be heard screaming out their pleasure. She kissed him hard as she felt his cum shooting into her. He showered her with kisses before standing and pulling her to her feet. The three men took turns kissing her deeply before using the warm clothes to clean and caress her. Albert picked her up and carried her from the stage to the dressing room.

The crowd cheered and applauded as they walked from the stage. After the intermission, the men, accompanied by Ella, returned to their table. Adele wished us well and went to sit with her husband.

Gabrielle took his place by the stage, "For those of you like me that cannot wait another minute, please note that we have washcloths in warmers at each table. Please let the staff know if you need replacements for your used ones. Please welcome to the stage Bella and Jules."

When Bella walked on the men went nuts. When Jules walked on the women went nuts. It took Gabriel some time to calm them down enough to introduce the winning bidders, "Yes, yes, they are both magnificent. I am sure our winning bidders will attest to that shortly. Please welcome Nadine and Celeste to the stage."

Nadine and Celeste were identical twins and devastatingly beautiful. They had raven hair, blue eyes and amazing bodies. Both were closer to six feet tall than five. Bella looked tiny standing with the giant Jules and the tall twins.

Jules was well aware of how small she was. He picked her up and turned her so that her back was against his chest. Her legs extended along his arms and as he moved his arms apart, her legs spread apart. Nadine sank to her knees and began to lick his cock. Her sister licked her way up Bella's thighs and began to eat her pussy. Bella rested her head on Jules shoulder. Her hand raised to caress his face as Celeste inserted a finger in her pussy.

Celeste soon had Bella squirming against her face. Bella grabbed the back of her head and held her against her pussy as she writhed with her orgasm. Jules was obviously erect by this point and he set Bella on her feet. Celeste replaced her sister and took as much of Jules cock as she could into her mouth. Bella practically threw Nadine down and dove between her legs. She enthusiastically ate her pussy, getting her ready for the monster cock coming her way.

Jules knelt, picked Bella up, and set her to the side. He moved between Nadine's legs and began the slow process of inserting his cock into her. Nadine began to orgasm as he slid inside. She was nearly delirious with lust as he slid in and out of her. Bella pulled Celeste down and provided her the same service that she had just given her sister. Soon, Celeste had both hands on Bella's head, her hips thrusting her pussy upward to meet Bella's tongue.

Nadine was cumming continuously. When Jules pulled his cock out of her, she laid on stage like a rag doll. The smile on her face the only indication she was awake. Jules repeated his performance on her sister who soon was in the same state. When he pulled his cock from Celeste her sister rolled onto her and they began to kiss deeply.

Jules smiled at Bella and she knew it was her turn. She is so small, and he is so big I was a bit concerned for her. Jules is a gentle giant, and he was careful with her. She straddled him and very slowly impaled herself on him. Half of his cock was the most she could take. As she began to pump her body onto him the moans from the audience drowned out any that were coming from the stage. Bella was obviously having a good time. She froze several times during their coupling and trembled through her orgasm.

I think that Jules is a bit smitten with her. I know he has staying power but with Bella it did not take long before he said something to her, and she slid off of him. He stood and the twins began to suck and lick his cock. When he started to cum, they took turns swallowing. Bella was so exhausted that she just laid on the stage and watched through lidded eyes. The crowd loved every second of it.

Jules picked up Bella and carried her off the stage. Nadine and Celeste walked bow legged after them.

By this point the audience had reached a point of arousal that it was more an orgy than an audience. Gabriel did not try to corral them. That was fine with me. I wanted to get Lora and Camille into a more intimate setting anyway. I turned to Camille, "Would you accompany us back to our villa? Lora and I would like to make love to you."

Camille smiled at us, "I would like that very much. Would it be alright if Gabriel joined us later?"

Lora answered for us, "Of course. It would be our pleasure."

Half an hour later we were sharing the limo with our exhausted friends. When we arrived at the resort, I placed an order with the concierge for food and drinks. Lora and I escorted Camille to our villa.

_______________________

Lora

Ben knows me so well. I was more than happy to be on stage with Camille and him, but somehow, he knew that I wanted us to be alone with her. Ben ordered food and wine when we returned to our villa. The resort staff took exceptionally good care of us and soon the three of us were alone. We started out on the deck and we acted like we were her personal servants. Ben poured wine and I held the glass to her lips. Ben and I sat on either side of Camille randomly touching her, letting the anticipation build. It was fun taking turns feeding Camille bites of cheese and fruit.

Ben started massaging her feet and she sighed in contentment. I looked into her eyes and soon our lips met in a languid kiss, our soft lips meeting. I released her lips before my hunger for her took over and kissed her face and down her neck. Ben was massaging her lower legs when I kissed her again, this time deeper, with more hunger. Her hand mirrored mine as I cupped her face.

The heat between us rose and our tongues touched. My heart was thumping as I pulled my lips away again. I hungrily kissed and bit my way down her neck. When I returned to her lips I felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling my mouth hard against hers. My hand brushed across her breast and our hungry kissing became ravenous.

We came up for air, our eyes meeting. I felt Ben touch my arm, "Lora, take Camille to bed please. You need each other now. I will come in later."

I kissed him and stood. I took Camille's hand and led her to the bedroom. I can't tell you how I undressed her, or she undressed me. All that I know is we kissed and touched and at some point, our clothes were gone.

I took command on the bed. I was her sex slave and would serve her well. I kissed my way slowly down her body. I caressed and kissed her amazing tits. I licked her nipples while my hand slid up and down her cleft. I could feel her heart beating fast. I licked down her stomach and around her mons. She slid her legs apart and I licked up her thigh. She moaned as I ran my tongue up her slit. My finger was slowly moving in and out of her when I engulfed her mound with my mouth. My tongue licked her and circled her clit.

Her hands were on my head and running through my hair. I began using two fingers and my tongue flicked against her clit. She raised her pelvis to meet my face as I sucked her clit between my teeth. I lightly nibbled it and she called out her orgasm. Her hands were holding me tight against her pussy and I continued to lick and service it. She orgasmed again for a long while. I slowly licked her near her clit and pulled my fingers from her.

I kissed my way up her body and to her lips. We kissed passionately and it was timeless. Camille gave me that smoldering look she has and I nearly orgasmed, "I need your pussy on my mouth."

I was quivering with need when I lowered myself onto her face. I felt the bed move and saw Ben moving between Camille's legs. She licked me wonderfully while I watched Ben slowly slide his cock into her. Her amazing mouth brought me higher and higher until my body imploded with pleasure. When I could think again, I moved off her face and laid down next to her.

I watched as Ben made love to her. He was so romantic, and strong. He kissed her deeply and her arms went around his neck. His wonderful cock had her moaning as he fucked her long and deep. He raised up on his arms and Camille watched as his cock plunged into her, faster and faster until her screams of extasy echoed in the villa.

When Ben was close, he pulled out of her and she took him into her mouth. Her hands never touched him. Her mouth licked and sucked his cock until he pumped his sweet cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all and lovingly licked him clean.

The three of us were laying entwined on the bed when the room phone rang. Ben went to answer it and returned to bed laughing, "That was the front desk. Some of the guests called them concerned that people were being tortured in the villa. I assured them that just the opposite was happening."

We were all smiling when we left the bed for the hot tub. We were naked in the hot tub, relaxing with a glass of wine, when Gabriel arrived. He was smiling as he walked onto the deck, "Can you believe it? One hundred eighty-seven thousand francs! This has been a very profitable vacation for Lora and Ben!"

I laughed, "Gabriel you sweet, sweet man. The money was always for you. To pay you for our rings and for your kindness. Without you, our vacation would never have been this wonderful.

"We can't take it home anyway. We are here on tourist visas. We are not allowed to bring home more money than we brought. I would appreciate you giving some to our friends and we would be happy if you tipped the staff at your club and here at the resort. Do something good and something fun with the rest.

"Don't look so glum. Take off your clothes and get in the hot tub."

He had barely gotten wet when I reached out and began to stroke his cock. It did not take long for him to get hard. He had a nice fat cock, and I did not waste any time getting it in my mouth. His hands were gentle on the back of my head. I swallowed his cock for a while, but I wanted it in me soon.

I stood and climbed out of the tub. I pointed at Gabriel, "You, come with me." I walked to the bedroom, swinging my hips as I went. I laid down on the bed as Gabriel approached, "You need to fuck me right now."

And he did. I was more than ready when I grabbed his cock and pulled it to my pussy. He felt so very nice when he slid in deep. It wasn't long before he was fucking me hard and I loved every second of it. I was slamming my pussy against him and orgasming hard when I felt him shooting into me. It was wonderful to be with him, not only for all that he had done for us and his friendship, but also because he is a skilled lover and I care for him.

We showered together. Soon enough showering turned to kissing and caressing. He fucked me against the wall while we kissed passionately. When he was close, I took his cock into my mouth and swallowed his cum.

We finally managed to finish showering. When we walked back out onto the pool deck Ben was hammering Camille's pussy again and she was screaming out her orgasm again. Hopefully, the resort staff knew to calm the guests that were no doubt calling.

We watched as he shot his load deep into her. They were so lost in each other that they did not see us until he helped her to her feet. They shared kisses with us on their way to the shower. Ben told me later that they kissed and caressed each other while showering. He is as taken with her as I am.

_______________________

Ben

I woke this morning with Lora nestled against me. What a wonderful way to wake. Then it occurred to me that tomorrow we will leave for home. In one way I am extremely happy because we will be together as husband and wife. I can't help but be sad as well. We will be leaving wonderful friends and I know we will both grieve over the loss. I wish there were some way for us all to stay together, but I don't see how.

Lora and I had breakfast and walked the beach. She saw that I was pensive and asked me what was wrong. I told her of my thoughts that morning and she leaned into me in. I held her close. I knew that she felt the same as I did. I kissed her and smiled down at her, "Let's promise to focus on the joy of the moment until we are on the plane. We can hold each other and cry while flying over the ocean."

"You're right Ben. I want to enjoy everything we have here for as long as we can."

We went by the main pool and spent time hanging out with our friends. They could not stop talking about the night before. They kept talking over the top of each other in their excitement. Bella was bobbing up and down like she had drank two pots of coffee. We had a wonderful time.

Just as Lora and I were considering lunch the concierge told us we had a phone call. Gabriel was on the line and requested that Lora and I meet Camille and him for lunch. We stopped by the pool to let our friends know we would be back later and headed to our villa.

We were standing out front when Gabriel pulled up in his Mercedes. He and Camille both had huge smiles as we got into the car. A short drive later we were seated at a fine restaurant sipping champagne. I could tell Gabriel was extremely excited about something and finally he couldn't contain himself, "Camille and I have done something that I hope you approve of. I took the remainder of the money and put it into an interest-bearing account. I would like to use it so that all of us can visit you and you can visit all of us. That way we can all see each other at least a few times each year. Who knows? If we have an auction every time you visit maybe you can spend a month at a time."

Lora and I were grinning from ear to ear, "We think that is a wonderful idea. I can't wait to tell the others. Lora and I are going to start taking French lessons as soon as we get back. You can tell us how horrible we are at speaking it the next time we see you!"

We were in a private room and it was probably a good thing. We were all kissing and hugging. There were tears and smiling and love. When we returned to the resort Gabriel and I left Lora and Camille in the car for a while. They needed some time for their own goodbyes.

Lora and I walked out to the main pool and told our friends what Gabriel had done. They were all very excited. We would coordinate through Gabriel. I doubted that everyone would be able to come to America at the same time. That would probably work out well since we had limited space in our house. Not only that, but if they came in separate groups we would get more visits! I suspected that Lora was going to want to see Camille more than once or twice a year. I am sure we will figure something out.

Lora and I spent the last evening alone enjoying each other and taking in all that was around us. Our friends were waiting when we got ready to leave for the airport. I am sure the resort guests were scandalized by the passion in the kisses that were shared with Lora and me. I was obviously aroused when I got into the taxi.

As we snuggled on the flight home it occurred to me that Lora might like to meet my friend Lisa and her mother. Not to mention Mrs. Johnson next door.