Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Jean was slowly fucking Mom, Albert moved up to Mom's head. Mom pulled his cock into her mouth and my cock got that much harder watching her. I know that mouth and it feels awesome!

Jean made Mom orgasm once while slowly fucking her. He made her cum the second time when he was fucking her hard. When he got close, he traded places with Albert. Mom eagerly swallowed when he came.

Albert's cock was longer than Jean's and I could tell Mom liked it a lot. He gradually fed his long cock into her pussy. When he was all in, he started long stroking in and out of her. She screamed her orgasm as he pounded her deep. When his time came Mom pumped his cum into her mouth.

While they were catching their breath, I was trying my darndest to take the breath away from Bella and Adele. I had a hand on each pussy and alternated between mouths and nipples. By this point we had lost the bathing suits and it was getting to the point where we needed the bed, or I was going to fuck them standing up.

Mom, being Mom, noticed my predicament and dragged the two willing men behind her to the shower.

I am a near loss for words describing Bella and Jean. Bella had the petite and muscular body of a gymnast and a nice set of tits to go with it. Her face was pixy like with huge blue eyes. The wavy auburn hair on her head was matched by the neatly trimmed patch between her legs.

Adele is an exotic beauty, tall and athletic. There is no part of her body that is not perfect. Her shaven mound just adds to her allure.

I was torn. I did not know which of them I wanted to do what with first. My input was not required. Adele put her pussy on my face. She was facing my feet and had a clear view of Bella as she wrapped her hand, and her mouth, around my cock.

I loved eating Adele's pussy. Her hips moved in time with my tongue and I could hear her moans even as her thighs pressed against my ears. Bella was illustrating her amazing talent for cock sucking. Adele orgasmed hard. She became so sensitive she had to lie down next to me.

Bella decided that was a good time to straddle my hips and begin feeding my cock into her pussy. I knew her husband was large, so I never expected her to be so tight. It took her a while to get what she could inside. When she did, she began to grind against me, "Oh god you are huge. I love this cock!"

"I love your pussy!"

There was no more talking for a while. She was a ball of energy bobbing up and down, slamming her pussy onto my cock. When she started to get tired, I flipped her onto the bed (pun intended) and took over. She was not loud. Her pleasure sounds were, I hate to say it, cute. It made me happy to hear her enjoying herself. Her arms were clamped around my neck and her entire body shook when she orgasmed. When she finally calmed down, she kissed me passionately and sighed when I pulled my cock out.

Adele will probably be the number two best fuck of my life, for the rest of my life. Mom is always going to be number one. Adele will always be number two. We seemed to fit together perfectly. Her lips were soft and welcoming. Her nipples were perfectly formed and felt silky under my tongue.

She was more than ready for me when I moved between her legs. Her pussy was a magical moist pressure that welcomed my cock home. We got lost in each other for an age.

Our bodies were in rhythm and we picked up the rhythm until I was cumming in her and she was cumming on me. It was glorious and intense. I will never forget it.

We were snuggling when Bella spoke softly, "I will miss you terribly when you go home, but I must be glad that you will. I am happily married, and you tempt me."

Adele spoke in response, "I am afraid it is already too late for me."

I squeezed them both tight against me, "Our time together has been wonderful and amazing, but please do not confuse an hour's pleasure with the love of a lifetime. We are vulnerable in this moment. We fit together like we belong together. But then, when you are alone again with your husbands, you will fit together because you belong together.

"Still, I wish I could keep you both with me. I suspect your husbands may be having the same thoughts we are."

Adele and Bella spoke in sync, "They better not!"

Shortly thereafter Mom and her guys made their way out of the bath and into the bedroom. The girls got up and went to the bath and Mom laid down next to me. Her eyes were barely open, and she was ready for a nap. I held her close and she softly spoke, "They were wonderful, and I could see myself falling in love with them. Except, I love you and I will never leave you or give you up."

I kissed her, "I love you too." She was asleep in seconds.

I joined Adele and Bella in the shower, and we had a good time washing and discovering each other. I learned that they had been hot for each other for a long time, but neither had taken the chance to tell the other. We started a three-way kissing session and the next thing I knew they were body to body kissing each other with enthusiasm. That is as far as they went in the shower, but I could see an unseen barrier had been breached. It was a matter of time before they shared more than a kiss.

I took advantage of the staying power my recent orgasm provided me. This time I started with Adele and finished with Bella. When I was ready to come Adele was there with her mouth open. Bella knelt next to her as I filled Adele's mouth. She immediately began kissing Bella and shared my seed with her. Watching them was extremely erotic, but I was done for a while. Even an nineteen-year-old will run out of steam eventually.

We dried each other off and went back to the bedroom. Mom was sleeping soundly, and I was not far behind her. Adele and Bella kissed me soundly and left. Their husbands were out by the pool waiting. I was sure we would see them again. I laid down next to Mom and spooned with her. I was asleep almost instantly.

_______________________

Lora

We met the nicest couples by the main pool. I admit I drank more than I probably should have. I was feeling feisty and Albert and Jean were making me more so. By the time we went to the villa I needed sex like I needed air.

Ben is so wonderful. He wants me to experience the things I missed while raising him, but I doubt I would have had an experience anything like what happened. Albert's cock is just a little shorter than Ben's, and Jean's is a little wider. All three are great, but I guess I am like Goldilocks, Ben is the perfect fit.

When Ben started playing with me in front of them, the excitement and arousal had me shaking. They fucked me so good that I have no idea how many times I orgasmed. They treated me with tenderness in the shower. Albert sank his long cock into me while I sucked on Jean. There was no rush, just a gradual build to orgasm for all of us. Jean was thrusting his huge cock into me and as his cum shot into me I orgasmed. I managed to get control of myself in time to swallow all that Albert could give me.

I cleaned up, again, while they toweled off. When I came out of the shower, they dried me off tenderly. They took turns kissing me and telling me how much they wanted me to stay in France. I cannot say I was not tempted, but Ben is my world. As much as I would have loved to explore a future with Albert and Jean, I want a future with Ben more. I am in love with my son and I do not care what the rest of the world thinks about it.

I remember laying down with Ben. The next I knew I was waking up nestled against him. I love the way he holds me when we sleep. I was feeling refreshed and a bit mischievous. I managed to get his cock in my mouth before he woke and smiled at me, "Lora, you can play all you want and I love it, but I think that I am down to shooting air for now."

I grinned at him and played some more. I love touching his cock. I love the feel of it in my mouth as well as my pussy. I wanted to climb onto him and feel his cock, but I was sore from earlier. I needed recovery time too.

I was kissing his cock and looking at his face, "Well if this guy is not going to feed me, I guess we need to go to dinner."

We arrived at the restaurant at the same time as Adele and Bella. Grins were shared and I asked about their husbands, "Where are Albert and Jean?"

Bella spoke up, "You wore them out. They went to bed and said they would see us in the morning!"

"Poor babies. That means that you two are with us this evening."

We had a wonderful meal. Ben left for a few minutes while the girls and I shared a decedent dessert. He came back to the table and gathered us up. The next thing we knew we were in a taxi. I suspected that I knew where we were going. I hoped that our French lady friends would enjoy it as much as I did.

My suspicion was correct. Adele and Bella looked a bit skeptical when we got out of the cab. Once we gained entry their eyes were looking everywhere and getting bigger by the moment. The staff remembered Ben and I and they gave us the VIP treatment. We were escorted to a private room where the club owner was waiting.

He smiled happily, "My name is Gabriel, and I am the owner of this club. It is wonderful to see both of you again. You left last evening before I could introduce myself. The erotic show you put on was all anyone talked about the rest of the evening. I see that this time you brought two beautiful friends."

He paused, "Anything you want is on the house tonight. Everyone was so thrilled by your last visit they will not leave me alone. I keep telling them that you came in and then you left, and I had no way to find you. I would not have told them if I knew, your privacy is important to me."

He paused a bit longer. I could tell he had come to a decision, "Would you be interested in center stage tonight. Just the four of you? We will take excellent care of you. I know the crowd will make donations and that money will be all yours. Well, will you?"

I could feel the wetness starting and I knew I wanted center stage again. I took the girls aside and explained the center stage. I thought that they would be nervous, and they were, but they were also as excited as I was. I told the manager we would do it.

We were taken to a large dressing room where we undressed and put on the silk robes provided. The staff escorted us to the stage. A wooden frame stood near the back. The staff had Ben stand against it and cuffed his hands above his head. The three of us began to run our hands over his skin. Soon we were kissing and licking his body. His cock was as rigid as a steel bar.

The three of us gravitated to his cock. We licked his shaft and our tongues touched. Soon Adele and Bella were kissing. Shortly after that, Adele, Bella, and I were in a daisy chain licking each other while poor tied up Ben could only watch.

Adele was the first to climb the frame. Watching her slide up and down Ben's cock was erotic as hell. When she orgasmed, she climbed down and buried her face in my pussy. Bella was next. Her gymnastic abilities shined as she pounded herself on his pole. It did not take her long to orgasm and then it was my turn.

I climbed up and lowered myself onto him. We fit so well together, and his cock feels so amazing. My soreness evaporated as my pussy slid up and down his cock. I took my time, enjoying the sensations that every second brought. When I orgasmed, it washed over me for what seemed like hours.

Ben told me he was cumming and I raised up off him, then lowered myself back down. My crotch forced his cock down until it was pointed straight at the audience. Adele and Bella were laying on their backs waiting for the shower of cum to rain down on them.

Women from the audience were jostling each other while trying to get to the stage. All of them had their mouths open, hopeful of getting his seed. When he began to cum, I was amazed at the amount and the distance he managed to shoot. Young men seem to be cum factories. Adele and Bella got their share, but quite a bit made it to the front of the stage where it was gobbled up.

The staff came out and released Ben. We showered in the dressing room and decided to get dressed. One performance was plenty for this evening. We could always come back. I knew that I wanted to.

The staff provided us with an expensive champagne and asked us to wait for the manager. We were exchanging kisses when he walked into the room, "Your performance the first time you were here was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Until tonight. Would you be interested in becoming full time staff?"

I laughed, "You flatter us, but we are all here on vacation and will be returning home when it is over."

"Will you come back before you leave?"

I looked at Ben and his grin told me all that I needed to know, "We will definitely be back."

"Please call me as soon as you know when you are coming. Oh, I nearly forgot. The audience has a donation for you."

He handed me a wad of bills. We thanked him and took a taxi back to the hotel.

We went to the villa, grabbed drinks, and went out by the pool to watch the stars. I pulled out the bundle so we could count it. There was a mix of dollars and francs. The final total was five hundred American and a whopping two thousand francs.

Ben and I insisted that Adele and Bella take the French notes. They proceeded to jump up and down like little girls. We settled into the hot tub. I woke when I felt Ben lightly shaking my shoulder. Ben had just woken Adele and Bella and they had left for their own rooms. He carried me over the threshold and put me to bed. I fell asleep in his arms.

_______________________

Ben

We had a ton of fun last night. I cannot believe how amazing my life is. Making love to Mom is beyond my wildest dreams. Seeing her enjoy new sexual experiences is the icing on the cake. I am certainly not complaining about my new experiences either. All in all, this will be the vacation that can never be topped.

I woke up with Mom nestled against me. I managed to get out of bed and throw on my swim trunks without disturbing her. I sat on the pool deck and sipped a wonderful French roast. I enjoyed the ocean view and the quiet morning. I thought about how wonderful my life had become. I knew life would get complicated when Mom and I returned home. I was confident we would manage. Our love would see us through. The people that knew us also knew how close we were. If I did not get touchy-feely in front of them, we would be fine.

I knew it was not possible to marry Mom. Possible genetic issues aside, that meant we would never have children. I was not about to bring a child into the world under the stigma of incest. I shuddered to think about what our child would go through in school. I decided Mom and I needed to talk about our future. I swam for a while and headed inside to take a shower. Mom was just stirring while I dried off.

I went to the bed and snuggled with her while she woke. She feels so wonderful in my arms. I cannot get enough of her. After fifteen minutes of snuggling she was fully awake and excited to start the day. I relaxed on the pool deck while she showered and dressed.

We had breakfast and went for a stroll on the beach. I decided there was no better time to discuss what comes next, "Mom, have you thought about what you want when our vacation is over?"

"I have been thinking about that. I love you and I cannot go back to the way things were before. I know we cannot let our secret out, but I want to be with you as your lover for as long as you will have me. I will do my best to give you the freedom you need. You will want to date and eventually find the woman you will live the rest of your life with."

"Mom, I like the first part of what you said. If you think I want to date other women, you do not understand how much I love you. I do not want anyone else. We can have fun with other people if the opportunity arises, but you are the only one I want. I would marry you if it were possible."

"Ben, you need to have a life, a loving wife, children. You cannot have those things with me."

"I would never consider trading what I have with you for anything. My life will be everything I have ever wanted or needed if I have you. I love you now and forever and I promise my heart and everything I am to you."

I could see tears in Mom's eyes. I was afraid of what she might say next.

"Ben, I love you now and forever and I promise my heart and everything I am to you. Let that be our marriage vows. Now kiss your secret wife."

I swept her into my arms and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. That moment was seared into my memory. I do not believe I will ever have a happier time in my life.

Eventually we found our way back to the resort and our honeymoon villa. We spent most of the day there relaxing by the pool and napping. We had burned a lot of energy since we left on vacation and it was nice to relax and recharge. We were constantly touching even though we did not make love. We were content to be close. We both suspected that the sexual heat would be set to high before the day was over.

We strolled to one of the resort restaurants for lunch. We laughed and fed each other, basking in the joy of the day. We strolled around the resort and ran into our friends at the main pool. There were two new guys hanging out with them.

I waved as we walked over, "Good afternoon everyone!"

Bella being the ball of energy that she is, jumped up and kissed us both! She put some effort into it too. It was not a 'Hello friend' kiss. It was a 'We have fucked, and I liked it' kiss. Mom and I were pleasantly surprised. Bella started talking before we could react, "I would like to introduce you to Emile and Jules. They came as a couple so they could be part of our group discount."

Emile is a six-foot, blonde haired, blue eyed guy who appeared to be in great shape. I found out while we talked that he played soccer with Albert. His partner Jules was five inches over six-foot. He was blonde haired, and blue eyed as well. He was a business manager. He must hit the gym a lot because he was ripped with muscle.

I noticed Mom looking at his crotch and I quickly figured out why. He had an obvious bulge, and he was just standing around. It looked like that if he got hard, he would tear out of his shorts like the Incredible Hulk. I did not think much of it at the time because I thought they were a gay couple. Later they would prove without a doubt that they liked women.

We spent the afternoon hanging out with our new friends. We made plans to visit the club again that evening if I could arrange it. Soon after, Mom and I decided to go to our villa to get ready for dinner. I stopped by the concierge on the way and used his phone to call the club. The manager answered the phone with a 'bonjour'.

"Hello Gabriel, this is Ben. We are staying at the resort and we have some new friends that would like to come to your club this evening. There will be eight of us total, three women and five men. I know that is a lot of us so I am calling to see if we can all have fun at your club this evening."

"Ben, after the last two evenings I could never say 'no' to you. You and your friends are welcome to come. I will have drivers pick you up. Would 9:00 work for you and your friends?"

"Wonderful, we will be ready."

I ended that call and used the phone to call our friends. I could hear the excitement in their voices. They were raring to go.

Dinner went by in a blur. The eight of us ate at adjacent tables and the conversation never strayed far from the club. I found out that the gay couple were not gay. They roomed together so they could vacation with their friends. That got me thinking. By the time we finished dinner I had a few ideas I wanted to run by Gabriel. We were all well lubricated when we made our way to the courtyard.