Mom & Me Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished I saw the gratefulness all over her face. She was sincerely sharing her love and appreciation for me. She continued, looking directly into my hungry eyes, "I realized I wanted you in my life Billy, not just as a counselee, but as a close dear friend. Someone I can share my feelings with, one who will hold me in his arms when I hurt, someone who will love me as I am. Billy I need a hug."

I rose from my chair as she did hers, and we embraced. I felt her arms around my body and I realized I was hearing her heart beating rapidly within her chest, and then I felt her body shaking. She pulled back and looked into my eyes and said, "Billy will you share some of your love with me? I need it as much as Jane, Jennifer and Lilly do. I need you in my life Billy."

Mrs. Wilson, the bell is about to ring and I brought you a gift. I lifted the package off my lap and handed it to her.

"What is this?"

"A gift from you to me? What for Billy? It isn't my birthday?"

"I wanted to show you my appreciation for being the best counselor I've ever had. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate you."

"Oh, Billy! You are the sweetest man I've ever known. Thank you so much! Can I open it now?"

"No, but open it when there is no one around."

"Okay, Billy. Thank you for coming today and sharing as well as listening to me.

"I'm glad you shared with me Mrs. Wilson and I will always be your friend. I believe you care for me more than all the other people I know. I appreciate that Mrs. Wilson."

"I thanked her one more time and turned and walked out into the hallway of the counseling office."

Miss Nickolas had returned to her desk and looked up at me.

"She said, "I surely hope Mrs. Wilson is counseling you on being a well-behaved student who will begin making better grades. We all want you to graduate Billy. Our worst fear is that you will have to return for another semester." Then she laughed.

"Miss McCormack said you were called to the principal's office. So someone must have seen you commit an infraction worthy of a reprimand."

"He cautions me to be careful accepting gifts from naughty boys like you Billy."

"So who snitched on us dear? Or was it the hidden cameras or the microphones they have put near your desk?"

"I think it was a jealous admirer of yours Billy."

"If you discover the snitch, please tell me and I'll discipline her. I have to go to my class now. Tell me if you discover who the snitch was."

"Ok, Billy. Have a good evening."

"Thanks."

After the final bell rang I was heading down the hall and Rachel, the girl who sold me the panties saw me about the same time as I saw her. As she got within a few feet of me she smiled broadly and said, "I hope your woman friend appreciated your gift." Then she followed that statement immediately by saying, "If not I certainly would appreciate them. At least I know they will fit me."

"Well you did a good job helping me pick them out and they were the right sizes and yes, she was delighted with the present. Thanks for packaging it so nicely."

"So you won't tell me her name will you?"

"No Rachel, I don't think that would go well with me, if I did."

"But it is someone in this school who is older than you and not a student. I'll have to think about it Billy. You intrigue me! I'll talk to you later, and I'm open for dates if you ever need a quickie!" And off she skipped down the hall.

A quickie? Hmm, she's teasing. She just wants to know who I bought those panties for; I don't think she's serious about getting fucked.

I just hope Rachel won't keep bugging me about it, or start asking other girls what female faculty and staff might be having affairs with other teachers or students.

12