Mom & Me Ch. 29

Story Info
My Birthday Surprise.
1.8k words
4.51
7.3k
8
0

Part 29 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

When I got home I saw Sharron's car in the driveway. I wondered why she was here. I didn't remember us setting up another date for us to be together, but whatever the reason I was delighted she was here. I opened the front door and as I entered I shouted our, "Sharron, where are you?"

I heard Ginny say, "We are in the front room Billy." I put my backpack down and hurried into the living room. Both Ginny and Sharron got up from where they had been sitting and approached me. They spoke in unison, "Happy Birthday Billy," Ginny added, "We are celebrating your birthday today so we hope you are up for some fun and games tonight."

Then Sharron said, "Come here big birthday boy and give me one of your big wet kisses." I leaned into her body and kissed her passionately, swirling my tongue inside of her mouth as I rubbed her back with my hands and then moved my hands so I could cup her sweet ass and pull her into me. This aroused my penis immediately.

Ginny spoke up saying, "Don't forget your other bitch. She needs your kisses and touches too."

Sharron backed away and motioned me with her hands for me to go and give Ginny some attention. I grabbed Ginny and squeezed my tongue into her pressed lips and played with her tongue. Ginny kissed me ravishingly and my hands reached for her perfectly formed ass. I held her ass tightly against my body. Then Ginny pulled back and looked me in the eye and said, "Sharron and I are going to have a great time celebration your birthday Billy. Sharron came early and brought you a beautifully decorated chocolate cake and I made a pot of spaghetti and meatballs."

Ginny continued saying, "We flipped a coin and Sharron is going to fuck you first. She is going to have up to two hours to make you grin from ear to ear. Then we will all gather in the living room and give you a few presents before sitting down for dinner. After dinner we will come back into the living room to dance with one another and let our stomachs digest our meal. Then Sharron will leave because she has to work tomorrow morning. After she leaves I will have you all to myself, Billy boy. I hope you will have some reserved energy stored in your balls to put your Ginny into a far away orbit around the moon."

"I said, "This is a wonderful surprised and I am with two of the best lovers I know. What a way to come of age. I'm sure I will never forget my nineteenth birthday."

I walked up to Sharron and placed my hands on each side of her face and kissed her beautifully formed lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we lingered there for several minutes kissing one another. Then Sharron pulled back and said, "I need your cock right now inside my very wet pussy." She took my hand and led me back to the master bedroom.

As we were leaving, Ginny said, "I hope you both have many wonderful orgasms together. Don't rush. Take as much time as you two need. I will wait patiently here in the living room. I may have to please myself if I get too horny waiting for you, but I know I will have all night to drain Billy's balls dry."

Sharron and I undressed one another and when we were naked, we stood there kissing one another's mouth and pressing our flesh into one each other for several minutes. Then Sharron said, "Let's take a hot shower together and wash one another before getting into bed."

We enjoyed washing one another. I played extensively with Sharron's extraordinary beautiful breasts; I estimated her cup size to be at least a 38 D! I kept touching her tits making them pop forward. She said, "You really like my boobs, don't you Billy?"

"Yes, I do! I can't deny that. Your breasts, Sharron, are really awesome."

"I am so happy to hear they please you!' I feel the same about your testicles and penis. I love touching and playing with them as much as you enjoy my boobs." She grabbed my penis and then put her hand down under my sack. I love feeling your balls move around in your sack Billy."

We turned the water off, took our towels and began drying our bodies. Sharron used the air dryer to dry any residual moisture around her pussy and then used the dryer to do the same around my testicles and penis. When we finished we brushed our teeth, hugged and kissed one another, and then Sharron took a selfie photo of the two of us in the bathroom. She said, "I am going to make a print of this photo and put it on the table beside my bed. I like our pose and it will help me masturbate at night when I'm missing you."

We had a wonderful time screwing one another. We used the usual positions but Sharron introduced me to two others that I had never used. I thought I would try them on all my other steady females. I thought Lily might really like one of the new ones. Sharron gave me an extra wonderful blow-joy and she said that my oral stimulation was the best she had ever had from any man. After we finished we laid together on the bed and cuddled, touched, and kissed one another. We went about thirty minutes past the scheduled time we had set earlier.

We got up and Sharron urged me to take another shower so I would be clean for Ginny when she would satisfy my longings. She decided to take a shower too and then she would be ready in the morning when she had to go to work. It took another fifteen minutes.

When we emerged from the bedroom Ginny said, "You two lovers aren't very good at managing time, but its ok because I can take as much time as I wanted since no one will follow me."

We sat on the floor surrounded by four presents. Ginny and Sharron sat on either side of me. Ginny handed me a present and inside I found a kaki pair of pants and a nice shirt. I turned and kissed her on the lips and told her how I appreciated receiving her gift. Then Sharron handed me a package and when I opened it I found a beautiful blue sweater that would go with the clothes that Ginny had just given me. Ginny gave me another package to open. Inside I found a pair of shoes. She said, "You really need a new pair of shoes so I bought you these." I reached over and kissed her sweet lips. Then Sharron handed me the last present. I open it and found a beautiful robe. She said, "after we have sex and get up I want you to wear this robe around the house so I can reach in occasionally and touch your sweet equipment. There's no reason to put your pants back on after sex. You just never know when your awesome penis will feel like stretching out and search for some sweet pussy."

We all laughed. I thanked them for their gifts and we got up and went into the dining room where we continued talking as we ate Ginny's wonderful meal of salad and then a plate of meatballs and spaghetti. Sharron kept telling Ginny that the meatballs were as tasty and sweet as Billy's balls. After we finished dinner, Sharron got up and brought tout the birthday cake she made, lit with 19 burning candles and the two women sang happy birthday to me.

While Sharron cut the cake and put a slice on each plate, Ginny went and fetched the ice cream. Sharron made a very delicious birthday cake. After we finished eating I told the two girls to go into the living room and relax and I would clear the table, put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and the left over food in the refrigerator. When I finished I joined them in the living room.

Ginny was on her knees in front of a cabinet finding instrumental music albums that we could dance too. She found several and asked Sharron which one to play so we could dance. The girls tossed a coin to see who would have the first dance with me.

Ginny won and she came over to me and said, "Sir, could I dance with you." Of course, and I took her hand and we began an evening of intimate dancing. After I had danced with both of them a couple of times Sharron said let's all get naked and dance with no clothes on. So we took off all our clothes and danced several more dances before Sharron said she didn't realize what time it was. She said, "I need to get dress and get on the road. I have a big workday tomorrow. Sharron dressed and when she was ready to leave I gave her a very passionate kiss and told her how much I loved her. She told me she loved me too and hoped that I could come over to her house sometime this week. I told her I would let her know in a couple of days. I stood in the doorway wearing he robe she had given me and watched her back out of the driveway and drive down our street to the stop sign. She turned left and out of my line of vision. I returned to the living room and wrapped my arms around Ginny and kissed her wet lips. I told her what a wonderful time I had with her and Sharron and thanked her for a wonderful birthday." She said she was glad I had a good time, but reminded me that she was going to spend the next few hours fucking my brains out.

"When I'm though milking your balls of all your cum you are going to sleep like a new born baby."

I said, "Well, let's get started. Remember I have to go to school tomorrow."

Ginny was serious about draining all the cum from my balls. We fucked each other in all our favorite positions but I also suggested two new positions I had just learned from Sharron. Ginny was puzzled why I had not tried either one of these new positions with her before. I didn't tell her I learned them from Sharron. I just said, "I found them in a sex book that showed different ways to enjoy intercourse."

It was nearly 1 a.m. when Ginny finished giving me my second blowjob. We both laid on the bed and I am not sure who fell asleep first. It was certainly a wonderful way to begin my nineteenth year.


Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers