Mom & Me Ch. 28

Story Info
Getting Acquainted With Rachel.
1.6k words
4.45
5.9k
7
0

Part 28 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

I left Jennifer's house a little after 5 p.m. and decided to look at the card Rachel gave me at school. I was curious to where she lived. She gave me all of her personal information including her home address, her telephone number, her e-mail address, her Twitter connection as well as her What's app connection. She also told me her age, birthdate, height, weight, and breast size as well as the size of the panties she wore and what her favorite colors were. She said she enjoys most sports, music, and being with mature boys. I was only a few blocks from Rachel's house, so I decided to walk over that way and take a look. She lives in a good neighborhood and it isn't a long walk to the school. I'm sure she walks to school in good weather.

I saw the street sign before reaching the corner where I would turn right to find her house. As I turned the corner a car pulled in close to the curb and a girl opened the door and got out. She reached in to grab her backpack and when she turned around we both noticed one another.

"Billy! What a pleasant surprise! Were you looking for me, I hope?"

She turned and walked toward me.

Then she repeated her question. "Were you looking for me Billy?"

"Actually, I was looking to see where you live, but I am happy that I ran into you. Who was driving you home?"

"Oh, that was my ill-tempered, mean, and jealous boyfriend. I'm glad he didn't notice you just now. It's also a good thing he hasn't found out you are stalking me." Then she laughed. I haven't had a boyfriend in over a year and a half. Since you came over to see where I live, please walk me to my house. I want you to come in and I will introduce you to my mother. I want her to meet you and I want you to meet her. I told her I met you at Macy's and then we discovered we were classmates at the same high school. I told her you were a senior and that you planned to go to the university after graduation. I did not tell her you have a sex problem and that you were at Macy's to buy panties and bras for an older woman working at our high school." She laughed again and then put her hand inside of mine and we exchanged smiles.

I told her to give me the book she was carrying in her other hand. She looked at me and said, "Its not heavy Billy."

"I know, but I was taught to carry things for women when I'm walking with them."

"Really? Who taught you to be a gentleman Billy?"

"My dad. He is a special forces Colonel in the United States Air Force. He taught me several things. I was always to open doors for women, walk on the curb side of the sidewalk with a woman, help a woman with her coat, help a woman sit at a table, stand whenever a woman enters a room, and other things like that."

"Maybe that's why this mysterious adult woman who works at our high school likes you so much. In addition to being treated with respect she gets wonderful intimate gifts from you. How long have you been intimate with this woman Billy?"

"I Just met her this year. This is my first year here at Thomas Jefferson High School."

"Wow! You work fast! Then you both must have had an immediate attraction for one another. You've just made my job of finding out who she is a whole lot easier Billy. If this is your first year here than that eliminates a lot of teachers for me. After all, you wouldn't have come into contact with very many teachers who teach here in a few months? I'm not saying it would be impossible. I realize you could have met one of those teachers at orientation or some other event, but I think it is probably someone you have daily contact with."

"You never can tell for certain. It could be a custodian, cafeteria worker, someone in the student body office, a school secretary or a nurse or nurse assistant, a librarian, a substitute teacher, a vice principal, counselor, physical education teacher, a substitute teacher, someone who works with the music students, cheerleaders, or majorettes. It could even be one of the parents of a Thomas Jefferson student. You just can't be sure can you Rachel?"

"Did you share with her what you were going to give her before you bought her the panties?"

"No, and why do you think it was a birthday gift?"

"You mean you just bought her a gift. It wasn't an anniversary gift or birthday gift? Wow, that was a lot of money you spent for just buying her a gift without it being a special day. She must be a real knockout!""

"Well, she is. I just felt moved to show her how much I cared about her."

"Wow! You are blowing me away Billy. Actually you are getting me excited and a bit jealous. Any girl or woman would be thrilled to get an intimate gift from a guy like you. But more so if she received an unexpected gift that wasn't associated with any special day. Tell me Billy how far has this affair advanced? Have you had sex with her?"

"Rachel, I think I need to go meet your mother. I should not share with you certain aspect of my relationship with this woman."

"Well, ok, Billy. I'm glad you are at least open to having a relationship with me. You've really have gotten under my skin in a good way. I am intrigued with you Billy. Here's where I live".

She took my hand and we walked up the steps and into her house. She yelled, "Mom!"

From some room a voice replied, "Rachel, I am in the guest room. I will be right out."

"Rachel whispered, "See Billy she is getting our bed ready for some powerful sex."

"Maybe your mom will want me to have sex with her first to see if I am good enough to please you."

"Billy, she's not to know that I am wanting to get in bed with you. That will be our secret."

"Hi, baby. How was school today"

"It was wonderful. I want you to meet Billy. He's a friend of mine. He is a senior and next year he will be enrolling at the university. He's been wanting to date me and I told him that he would have to meet my mother before I could even consider going out with him. I told Billy you would be giving him a form to fill out before you would permit me to date him. Billy, meet my mom, Sandy Nicholson"

"Rachel, stop. I am pleased to meet you. Billy, I don't have any forms for you to fill out, but I do like to get to know the boys who want to date my daughter. Come in and sit down. Can I get you something to drink Billy?"

"No madam, I'm on my way home. My mom and I usually eat dinner before 6 p.m. My dad is on deployment with the U.S. Air Force. It is just my mom and me right now."

Sandy told me that Rachel was her only child. She said her husband Samuel, worked in IT and gets home late, usually before 8 p.m. and then they all have dinner together.

We shared for about 45-minutes before I left for home. Rachel went outside with me and closed the front door. Oh, Billy, I'm so glad you walked over here to see where I live. I know my mom was impressed with you Billy. You are a gentleman and you handle everyday conversation smoothly. I think you have my mom wrapped around your finger already. Now, I see why a grown woman would be attracted to you."

Then she turned and reached up and placed her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately on my lips. She held her kiss so I slid my tongue between her lips and played with her tongue. She pulled back, looked me in the eye and smiled.

"Wow! I liked how you kissed me Billy. I want to go out with you. I think we are suited for one another."

"I like how you kissed me too, Rachel. I liked your mom too. She hot!"

"Billy, if you want a hot woman you're looking at her right now." I am hot and I want you! Don't wait too long to take me out on our first date. I promise you will never forget our first date together. Good night my sweet man." She reached up again and planted a wet kiss on my lips."

"Thank you Rachel. I better scoot before I get to a point where I can't stop the wild passionate you are building up inside of me."

"You can call, text, message or email me anytime you want sweetie. I am all yours. I can't wait to find out who your adult lover is. I know she must be a very hot lady. I want to be a hot lady like her."

I hugged Rachel once more and walked down the steps toward home. I looked back once and she was still watching me. Wow! She's really hungry for sex. I can't wait to lick and fuck her kitty.


Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers