Mom & Me Ch. 35

Story Info
Rachel's First Date With Billy.
8.9k words
4.63
5.7k
11
0

Part 35 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Billy's First Date With Rachel Nicholson

As I was walking down Broad Street I remembered I needed to go by the florist shop to pick up Rachel's corsage. I turned on Wright Avenue and made my way down to Main Street where I turned west and walked another three blocks before entering Marybeth's Flower Shop.

A sales lady approached and asked me if she could help me. I told her my name was Billy Williams and I was here to pick up a corsage. She smiles and said, "The corsage is in our cooler. I'll go get it for you." She came back and opened the box to show me the corsage.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, the two pink rosebuds look lovely together."

I paid her for it and the sales lady said, "Thank you for shopping at Marybeth's Flowers. I hope your date enjoys the corsage you bought for her."

"Thank you. I hope so too! I do know she will be surprised."

I left the shop and took a short cut toward home.

When I got home, Ginny was not there. I found a note on the kitchen table telling me that Colonel Weaver came over to pick her up, and he promised to have her back home before 1 a.m. Sunday morning. She told me she had washed the car, filled the tank with gas, and cleaned out the inside of the car. She wrote, "The forty dollars is for your dinners and she reminded me not to forget to tip the server. Then after you have sex with her in the morning I will have pancakes, bacon, and a fruit salad ready for you and Rachel. Have fun dancing at the club. I put clean sheets on the guest room bed and I hung clean towels in the guest bathroom. Have a good time together. I'm sure you will be successful in getting into her panties. Ginny"

I put her corsage in the refrigerator to keep it cool. It was getting late so I went into Ginny's bathroom and took a shower. I didn't want to mess up the guest bathroom since she spent so much time cleaning it. I shampooed my hair, cleaned my nails, and shaved the whiskers from my face. Then I began to dress for my date. Thank goodness my dancing shoes were polished.

I wanted to get to Rachel's early because I wanted to chat with her mom. She was very friendly and nice the other day. If Rachel acts like other girls she won't want me to be spend too much time talking with either one of her parents before leaving the house. That's why I wanted to get to Rachel's house early so I would have plenty of time to talk with her mom, Charlene.

I walked up and knocked on Rachel's front door. Her mother, Sandy Nicholson, opened the front door, smiling broadly, and inviting me to come into her house. She said, "Rachel is running a little late Billly."

"I'm in no hurry Mrs. Nicholson. I came early so I could spend some time talking with you." I placed the corsage on the edge of the coffee table.

"Oh, that's sweet of you. None of Rachel's other boyfriends have ever done that; they are usually a few minutes late so they can snatch Rachel up and scoot off to wherever they had planned to go. I'm sorry my husband, Jeff, isn't home at the moment, but I am delighted that you wanted to spend some time talking with me before going on your dinner date with Rachel. She reached out and took my hand and led me into her kitchen. She turned toward me and asked, "Can I get you something to drink Billy? I have some soft drinks in the refrigerator."

"No, I don't need anything to drink Mrs. Nicholson."

"Please Billy, don't call me Mrs. Nicholson. I prefer that you call me Sandy. Mrs. Nicholson is way to formal for a girl like me"

"Ok, I would prefer to use Sandy too."

"Rachel tells me you are a senior at Thomas Jefferson High School, and plan on attending the university here in our town after you graduate."

"That's the game plan." Sandy was still holding onto my hand as we stood there facing each other in the kitchen. Maybe in the her excitement she forgot she was holding my hand. I made no effort to remove my hand from hers. It felt good to feel the softness of her hands and they felt warm and inviting to me.

Sandy's eyes were a marine-blue and very beautiful. She seemed very pleased that I had arrived early. She smiled and said, "Your dad must be connected with the Air Force if you are taking my daughter to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing."

"Yes, my dad's name is Colonel Joseph Williams and he is a career pilot who is deployed from time to time on secret missions somewhere in the world. My stepmom and I have no idea where he time of deployment. He's usually gone three months during the year, but sometime it can be a lot longer than that."

"Oh, that must be tough on your stepmom? I know I wouldn't like to be left alone for three months, not knowing where my husband was. I'm left home far too many days as it is. I hate it. How does your stepmother handle it?"

She took her free hand and grabbed my other hand. She was standing directly in front of me holding both of my hands and her gaze never left my face. "Ginny doesn't handle it very well Sandy. In fact she hates it too. If she had know that she would have never married my dad."

"I've had that same feeling myself. My husband goes on business trips far to often and for too many days. I feel like a slave sometimes."

She paused, I thought, trying to keep from crying,

"What happened to your birth mom, Billy?"

She died in an automobile accident when I was young. My dad married Ginny who was even younger than my mom."

"How old is your stepmother."

"She's twenty-five years old."

"Oh! ... Well, it hard enough running a household, but adding the care of a stepson when you are only in your early 20s can be very stressing?

You must be a great support for your stepmom since she doesn't have her husband around to help her ... and ... to provide for her needs."

"My dad made sure I understood my role before he left for deployment. He told me "Billy, you're the head of this house now. He continued, "It's your responsibility to take care of Ginny and do things that will help her manage the house, but you also need to provide her with any physical or emotional support she needs." Sandy, I have tried to do a good job in that regard."

"That must be the reason I think you act and talk more maturely than other boys Rachel's age. You have been raised to assume some responsibility. I know your stepmom must be grateful to have a young, strong, mature teenager around to help her with all her needs. Thia must be a very lonely period of time for her ... my goodness three months, or maybe longer ... I don't think I could handle what your stepmother has to deal with. That's a long time for any young women to be left on her own. I know she must be delighted to have you around to lean on from time to time. I certainly would if I was your stepmom. "

"Mom, who are you talking with?"

"It's Billy, Rachel. Don't be in a hurry dear. Billy and I are having a wonderful time talking together."

"Sandy, leaned forward and whispered, "I know Rachel is pissed that we are talking to each other, and enjoying it. Rachel never brings her boyfriends to the house because she thinks we will either say something embarrassing about her, or we will try to interrogate her date." She smiled at me and squeezed my hands."

"I am enjoying my conversation with you too, Sandy. I like hanging out with adults. I have several adult friends I like to visit and I like all my girlfriend's mothers. I love conversing with each of them on a whole range of subjects. I'm a very open and out-going person Sandy. I love to engage in dialogue with other out-going adults like you."

"Well, you are certainly a step above most teenagers today. I'm enjoying my time with you right now. I hope you will feel at ease to stop by and talk with me whenever you're near our house. Now that she knows we are conversing, she will speed up the dressing process to get you out of my clutches." She smiles seductively and squeezed my hands again. Sandy's hands were smooth, soft, and warm and I was in no hurry for her to stop holding them.

"Today I'm jealous of my daughter Billy. I sure would like to go out with someone for dinner and dancing."

"Well, maybe we could double date sometime. You and your husband and Rachel and I could all go out there together and have a nice evening."

"Billy, that would be nice, but Jeff doesn't like to dance, and my daughter definitely would not approve of that arrangement."

"Well, then maybe sometime when they are both out of town, call me and I will take you out there for dinner and dancing. Do you think your husband would mine if we went out on a date together?"

"I don't know the answer to that, but give me your telephone number and if Jeff and Rachel are ever out of town on the same weekend, I will definitely call you." She released my hands to reach for a pencil and a piece of paper. I wrote my name and number down quickly and gave it back to her.

Sandy folded the piece of paper and shoved it down into her bra; then she reached out and took my two hands again into hers. She smiled and began to giggle and then she laughed. "Jeff wouldn't care, but my daughter would go crazy. She thinks I try to steal all her boyfriends." Sandy squeezed my hands and stood there looking at me with a big smile on her face. Then she looked at me seriously and said, "Billy, I would love to go out to dinner with you and dance afterwards. It can be hard sometimes being a wife and mother, and feeling like you're a caged animal. Our date will probably never become a reality, but just knowing a young good-looking man like you would consider going out with an older woman like me makes my day!" She smiled, not so much at me, but at the possibility of going out with me.

"You know Billy, your stepmom and I are about the same age. She's really blessed to have a strong, supportive good-looking man like you looking out for her needs. I was wild when I was a teenager and I got pregnant with Rachel when I was barely 14 years of age. In those days the boy was expected to marry the girl he knocked up. That marriage didn't last, but I consider myself one of the lucky ones. I met Jeff at church event and we eventually got married. I can identify with your stepmom. I think you said her name was Ginny. Well Ginny's a lucky lady, because she has you to look after her needs. And Lord knows when my man isn't around I have lots of basic needs I need to be filled." She paused again & I saw moisture forming in her eyes. "Take good care of your stepmom Billy. She needs your support. I'm glad you said you were trying to be supportive and trying to take care of Ginnty's needs. Ginny's a lucky woman if you can take care of her needs."

"I stood there a moment and I squeezed her hands and smiled. I was beginning to feel a close connection with Sandy. I said to her in a whispered voice, "Sandy, I'm going to imagine for two of the dances that I'm actually dancing with you, and not Rachel."

"She looked up at me, with tears soaking her eye lids, and in the softest voice possible. "Thank you so much Billy. That's very sweet of you. Then she took and placed her arms around my neck and gave me a big warm hug that lasted longer than it probably should have. Then she looked at me again and said, "Thank you Billy. Finally, my daughter found the right boy."

I heard Rachel's voice, "I'm ready Billy. Let's get going!"

Her mom said, "Do you have your suitcase with your clothes and robe?"

"Yes, mom, I got everything. Are you ready Billy?"

"Well, I have something for you to wear?" I walked over to the coffee table and picked up the corsage box and handed it to Rachel.

"What? ... What is it Billy?"

"It's a corsage!"

"You bought me a corsage?"

"Yes, it's in this box. Open it."

She carefully removed the pink ribbon and opened the lid. A huge smile spread across her face. "Oh its beautiful. I love it. Look mom at these beautiful pink roses."

"Honey they are beautiful. Let me help you secure it to your dress. Billy, I didn't even see the box when you entered the house. What a lovely thing to do on your first date. You are going to spoil my daughter Billy. Giving her a corsage, then taking her to dinner, and then dancing till 2 a.m. in the morning, and then sleeping over at your stepmom's house. You really know how to impress a young girl's heart. I hope you two have a whirlwind evening of fun and dancing. I wish I could be a fly on the wall, or change places with my daughter."

"No way mother! I'm 18 now, and I don't need to be chaperoned and I don't need you to steal my date. Let's go Billy."

I thanked Sandy for our conversation and told her I was glad we had time to get acquainted. She said, "Come back and see me whenever you can."

I opened the car door and Rachel got in quickly. I closed the door and looked back up at Sandy who was standing outside on the porch. We waved. I heard Sandy say, "Come see me any time Billy. You are always welcomed here at my house."

"Thank you Sandy. I will. I enjoyed talking with you very much."

I got in the car and Rachel moved across the bench seat and snuggled right up next to me.

"Billy, that was sweet of you to buy me a corsage. It's the first one I ever got for just going out on a date. I was in a wedding once and bride gave me a corsage to wear. Thank you. I feel loved. What did you and my mom talk about?"

"She asked me about my family. She shared some thoughts about her family and she gave me some important information about how to seduce you."

"What? Are you serious or is this just some of your usual l bullshit?"

"No, we didn't have time to talk about you. We were just getting acquainted."

"My mom is a big flirt Billy. If she talked to you from the time you arrived to the time we left than I know she likes you a lot. I think my mom is starved for affection. She and dad don't display a lot of affection around the house. Sometimes I think my mom is so lonely that I've accused her of trying to steal my boyfriends."

"Did she put a move on you baby?"

"No! She couldn't believe I would take you to dinner and dancing at the Officer's Club on our very first date, and when she saw that I bought you a corsage it seemed to blow her away. I said, "Maybe you and your husband could go to dinner and dancing with us sometime.

"She said, "It won't happen Billy. Jeff doesn't like to dance."

I sensed dancing was something your mom would really enjoy. Rachel, it's difficult for a young woman like your mom to be stuck at home everyday doing housework and cooking food for a family, and not have a social life with other people. Your mom needs to go out. I hope you will encourage your dad to do things with your mom. I perceive she's feeling very lonely and cut off from the rest of the world."

"Wow, you are very perceptive Billy. Ok, I will try and see if I can get my dad to take her out to dinner and maybe a movie."

"I think it would really do wonders for the whole family."

Maybe I can get my dad to give her a special gift on her next birthday. I'll mention to him that my boyfriend's father is in the military and maybe he would allow you to escort mom out to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing as a gift for her. That way my dad doesn't have to go himself, and mom would gets to do something she never dreamed possible. Would you be willing to do that if I got it worked out?"

"Sure, I would do anything to help Sandy have a wonderful birthday."

Rachel put her left arm round my shoulder and her right hand on my thigh and snuggled her head against my shoulder. "Billy it's wonderful to be with you tonight. I've wanted to go out with you ever since we met at Macy's."

We drove out of the city over county roads and finally turned right on Airway Blvd. that led to the front gate of the base. The MP (military police) was standing outside the booth and raised his right hand for me to stop.

I said, "Good evening," and I handed him my base pass.

He examined it carefully. You're Colonel Joseph William's son."

"Yes sir. I am."

"What is your destination tonight. Mr. Williams"

"Officer's Club, to have dinner and enjoy an evening of dancing."

"Do you have any firearms in the car?"

"No sir!"

"Any illegal drugs or alcohol?"

"No sir!

"Are you both 18 years old or older?

"Yes, sir we are."

"Enjoy your evening Mr. Williams."

"Thank you sir."

We proceed toward the Officer's Club. I could tell that Rachel was very impressed by what transpired between the guard and myself. She looked at me and said, "This base looks well cared for. I like all the grass and trees. There are so many buildings. I bet this is bigger than the town we live in Billy."

"You're correct. This is one of the biggest bases. I will take a route that goes by the airstrip. You'll see some really big bombers and fighter jets. See that airplane ahead of us. That's the kind of airplane my father flies through the skies. My dad loves flying and he has many enemy kills to his credit."

I turned on Aviation Blvd. and we were soon parking the car in front of the Officer's Club. I got out and went around to assist Rachel in getting out of the car. I said, "You look terrific Rachel. That dress you are wearing is stunning. You are going to make all these officers stiff tonight."

"Oh Billy stop. I only want to make you stiff." Then she giggled like Sandy.

When we got inside I showed her around. I took her down stairs and out back where the outdoor pool was located. I told her they had another recreational building with weight rooms, yoga rooms, hand ball courts, basketball courts, bowling ally, and an indoor swimming pool. She was thoroughly impressed. We walked around the outside pool area and went over to the golf shop. The base golf pro was inside behind the counter. We went inside and Jim Cromer, the head pro said, "Hello Billy."

"Good evening Mr. Cromer."

"How's school going for you this year?"

"It's keeping me busy. I like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Rachel."

"Nice to meet you Rachel. I'm assuming you are here to have dinner and afterwards do a little dancing."

"That's correct Mr. Cromer. I saw that you were in here and wanted you to meet Rachel."

"I'm very glad to meet you Rachel and I hope you and Billy have fun tonight. That's a lovely dress you're wearing. I see Billy bought you a corsage."

"He's the first gentleman that every got me a corsage to go on a date. He makes me feel special."

"Billy is a good man. He's going to be successful one of these days. What are your plans after you graduate from high school this year?

"I'm planning on going to the university here in town."

"We are going to head back to the dining room. Nice talking with you Mr. Cromer."

"Nice talking to you Billy, and meeting you Rachel. I hope you both have a good time tonight."

It was six o'clock so we asked to be seated. The waiter escorted us to a nice table overlooking the dance floor and the area where the band would be playing. The waiter assisted Rachel in sitting at the table. He than handed us each a menu. Another waiter appeared and poured us each a glass of cold water and then put a bowl of bread and butter on the table. Rachel moved her hand across the linen tablecloth. She looked up at me and said, "Wow, this is really a step up over Mike's Diner or Lucy's Cafe."

Other officers and their wives or girlfriends began to arrive and be seated. We heard someone playing the piano, but we didn't have a good view of whom it was, but he or she was an experienced pianist.

Rachel looked around and than she looked at me. She said, "I'm so surprised. You have really surprised me Billy. After all the grief I've given you this last week you actually asked me out. But you didn't choose to take me to Mike's Diner or to Lucy's Coffee Shop, or the Dairy Bar. You chose to take me to a first class dining experience at the Officer's Club. You've made our first date very special, even buying me an expensive corsage. You really are an amazing guy. Can I ask you a personal question?"

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers