Mom & Me Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt it coming and I sent a shot of cum right into her mouth. She gathered it all up and swallowed it. Then another shot went into her mouth and she held it, tasted it, and swallowed it. She paused momentarily and said "You really taste good."

Then I said, "Here comes the last shot." She caught it, swirled it around inside of her mouth, then turned around facing my face. She bent down put her lips on top of mind and forced the last shot of cum into my mouth. "Billy your cum is delicious. I wanted you to taste your own sweet salty cum. It's delicious!"

"I said, "That was sensational. Boy, you are an expert at giving a blowjob. I will remember this forever!"

"Thank you baby for the complement. I told you I would light you up if you took me out."

"You did fine Rachel, exceeding all my expectations! We better jump into the shower. Ginny will have breakfast ready for us after we finish dressing."

Ginny yelled at us as we went from the bedroom to the bathroom. When you are out of the shower give me a holler and I will begin making your pancakes."

After we dressed we went into the kitchen. I gave Ginny a big wet passionate kiss on her lips. "Good morning Ginny."

"Good morning Billy. Introduce me to your date.

"Rachel this is my stepmom, Ginny."

"Ginny this is Rachel."

"Nice to meet you Rachel." She opened the oven and took out two plates of pancakes, giving each of us three pancakes a piece.

Ginny wanted to know all about our evening together. Rachel spent the rest of the meal telling Ginny that last night and this morning were the best moments of her entire life, and she couldn't conceive her life would ever experience anything more awesome than what she had experienced in the last nineteen hours.

"Ginny said, "What I heard from you're bedroom last night convinces me you might be right."

"Your stepson really knows how to please a girl, that's for sure!"

"Its time we should be heading for your home. I promised your mom I would have you home before noon. I walked back to the guest room and got Rachel's suitcase and dress from the closet. I carried them out and put them into the car. Rachel asked me if I got her shoes. I told her no, so she went back and picked them up off the floor. She looked around, seeing nothing of hers she hugged Ginny and thanked her for allowing us to sleep over at her house.

She scooted across the bench seat and leaned her head on my arm. Before we pulled out of the driveway, Ginny came out carrying her corsage that was in a plastic bag. It was fifteen minutes after eleven when I pulled the car up along the curb in front of her house. I carried the suitcase and her shoes; Rachel carried her dress that was on a hanger and the corsage box in her other hand.

Sandy was standing in the doorway, smiling. Welcome home Cinderella! Did you have a wonderful time at the ball with your Prince Charming?"

"Oh, mom, YES! It was incredible. I will share every detail, every feeling, and memory that is stored in my empty head. You can't even imagine how wonderful the Officer's Club is. They have everything that one would ever imagine. The dinner was delicious, the dance floor and band were awesome, and Billy is a really good dancer. He is the first person I've ever danced with that knows how to lead a girl on the dance floor. Oh, mom I have so much to share with you! You would have loved it too.

"Well, Billy. It seems you made a very good impression with my daughter. I've never seem her this enthusiastic after returning from a date."

"We did have a marvelous time together Sandy"

"Mom, I want you to have that experience of dining at the Officer's Club and dancing until dawn. It was so romantic. If dad won't go with you, then I want Billy to take you sometime when dad is out of town. You would love it mom. We have to figure out a way for you to go there with Dad or maybe Billy could take you out there some evening"

"I'm glad you had a wonderful evening with Billy, Rachel, but your dad would never want to do that, and Billy wouldn't enjoy being saddled with a middle-aged woman for fourteen hours."

"I would be honored to escort you to dinner and stay for dancing anytime you want to go."

"See, mom. Billy doesn't think of you as an old lady. He told me he thought you were hot, didn't you Billy?"

"Yes, I said that Sandy, and it's true. I really do think you are hot, and it would be a privilege to be your escort one evening."

"Oh, you are making me blush. Well, thank you for the complement. I doubt my husband would allow me an evening with a handsome boy like you."

"You can go when dad is out of town. He doesn't even have to know about it mom."

Sandy blushed and looked trapped. She told her daughter to hush and unpack her suitcase."

Rachel went into her room and Sandy came over to where I was standing. She whispered, "Did you really tell my daughter that you thought I was hot?"

"Yes, Sandy, and I met it. I find you very hot."

"Well, thank you. I have never had a man tell me I was hot; not even Jeff. If my husband ever goes out of town for an extended weekend I will accept your invitation to go with you to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing."

"When you're ready, give me a few days notice so I can make the arrangements at the Officer's Club. You already have my telephone number. It would be fun to take you there for dinner and an evening of dancing." She leaned into me and kissed my cheek. She whispered in my ear, "I really want to go with you some evening Billy. I seldom ever get out of this house of pain to do something fun!"

Rachel returned beaning. Her smile radiates an entire room. She thanked my again for the lovely evening and her mom thanked me for showing her daughter a good time.

I drove home thinking how awesome it would be to spend any evening dancing with Sandy at the Officer's Club. Ginny asked me if we had good sex, and I told her "Yes!"

"Ginny, I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap before dinner."

"Get a good nap, baby, because after dinner it will be my turn to be lit up by your penis."