Mom & Me Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

"How many girls have you brought here to wine and dine on a first date?"

"You are the first Rachel. In fact you are not only the first date I've brought here, but you're the only person I've ever brought here, other than my stepmom to eat and dance. But you are the first date I have ever brought here."

You're fucking with me again Billy. You mean you've never taken your adult woman friend out here, the one who you bought those expensive intimate ladies panties for? Why haven't you brought her here?"

"I can't."

"So she's married! You bought a married woman, who works at our school three intimate pink, green, and lavender panties and one matching bra, but you never been out here with her? You have a lot of guts baby. Do you thrive on living on the ledge? How long has your affair with this lady been going on?"

"Well, it didn't start until after I enrolled at TJHS."

"You are blowing me away. I wouldn't believe you, except you did come into Macy's and you did tell me you wanted to buy those items for a woman friend of yours. I do believe you are having an affair with this adult lady and I believe she works at our school, but Billy, I promise you I'm no longer going to try to find out who she is because if someone finds out you gave those panties to a lady working at TJHS, the whole roof of our school would explode off its foundation.! All I can say is be careful. Nobody cares how many high school girls you screw, but I can tell you the town would explode if they knew one of their staff members was having an affair with a student, and I can guarantee you that the story would never die. It would be talked about for years."

"Rachel you are assuming way too much. I never told you it was a woman working at our school. That idea germinated in your head. It is not based on any evidence. I have a lot of adult friends. I've always been very comfortable around older men and women. I know a lot of trivia so it is easy to feel comfortable around adults."

"Rachel sat back in her chair and relaxed, than shook her head giggling. and smiling broadly. "Billy you are fucking insane." She said she liked hearing the piano music. She watched the band beginning to set up their chairs and instruments. She also told me she liked the blue Air Force uniforms the men were wearing with all those colorful ribbons attached to their uniforms. There were other men there in civilian clothes too.

My mom will never believe me when I tell her how exciting and wonderful this Officer's Club is, it's so exciting to be here with you Billy. I can't wait to tell her about it. I know it will make her jealous as hell, but I really want her to know what a wonderful time I had with you tonight. It's really magical Billy.

"What else did you and my mom talk about while I was getting dressed?"

"All kinds of things. Your mom has a beautiful smile and sparkling blue eyes."

"You notice everything when you are with a female, don't you Billy?'

"I like to take it all in."

"Did you notice her 36-D cup breasts?" They're still very impressive to look at, don't you agree.

I think I blushed, but Rachel wasn't quick enough to make a remark.

I'm glad her breasts are firm and do not sage because I have her genes as far as breasts are concern, and I hope mine stay as firm and straight as hers." She smiled and I heard a murmur of giggles escape from her throat.

"Did you want to reach out and touch my mom's tits? If you did, but you didn't touch them I have good news for you. I'm expecting you to play with mine tonight, and as much and as long as you want. After you have seen and play with my breasts, you can walk up behind my mom the next time you come over to the house, and cup your hands under her 36Ds and say, 'Your boobs feel like your daughters.' I bet you'll wanted to reach out and touch my mom's breasts while you were talking to her in the kitchen with no chaperone to watch you?"

"Of course I noticed her breasts and if she wanted me too I would have touched them, but I didn't have a chance to touch your mom's breasts because she was holding both of my hands the whole time we were talking together in the kitchen. Maybe one of your other boyfriends touched her breasts while waiting for you to get dressed. Maybe that's why she held my hands."

"She giggled and her lips changed into a big smile. You really would have touched her?"

"If I thought she wanted me too. When I was in Macy's I wanted to touch your boobs."

"Really! Wow! I have a hard time reading boys."

"My mom probably saw your hungry eyes feasting over them and decided to hold your hands before you grabbed her boobs."

"Perhaps, but I wasn't in a mood to pull my hands away from hers. I really liked her holding my hands; your mom's hands were smooth, warm, and made me feel welcomed."

"She was hitting on you Billy. She's a big tease. She's always tried to steal my boyfriends. You are much more mature than my other boyfriends, but I bet she could have seduce you Billy. I think you would be easy to seduce."

The waiter came to our table to see if we were ready to order. Rachel ordered roast beef, with mash potatoes, green beans, and a toss salad with house dressing. I ordered baked salmon, Idaho potato with butter & sour cream, green beans, and a tossed salad with house dressing. We both asked for ice water.

"Do you think my mother is sexy?"

"Definitely! Absolutely gorgeous like her daughter."

"If the moon and the stars lined up properly would you like to have sex with my mom."

"Is that a trick question?"

"No, but I'm curious."

"Yes, I would. She's a very sexy female with a lot of energy."

"Thank you for being so honest. Most boys would adamantly said, "No way, I couldn't possibly have intercourse with your mom."

Rachel was smiling and looking around at all the people, moving her eyes over toward two men talking about politics.

Rachel asked me, "Do you go out with Jennifer and Jane often?"

"Yes, I'm with one or both of them several times each week. She asked if I dated any girls who didn't go to Thomas Jefferson High School. I told her that I did date two other women that didn't go to our school.

I asked Rachel, "How long have you been sexually active?"

She replied, "It all depends on your definition of sexually active. If you mean intimate touching, feeling, and kissing then I have been sexually active since eighth grade, but if you mean intercourse than I had my cherry popped around Thanksgiving two years ago. He was 18. I was scared I was going to get pregnant like my mother did when she was fifteen. So I confessed to my mother and she got me on birth control pills. Immediately.

I waited a long time before I even considered doing it again. Last summer my family drove to some relative's house out of state and they had a boy one year older than me. He was nineteen. My parents and the other relatives were having a wonderful time together out in the living room area.

My cousin said, "Let's go upstairs and play some games. We messed around doing things and then we started touching one another and laughing. He would hug me and I would put my arms around his neck and give him a quick kiss. Then he grabbed me and kissed me passionately on the lips, sliding his tongue in and beginning to rub my ass with his hands. It all felt so good; I really liked what he was doing. He had gym shorts on and I pulled them down and he helped me out of my top, unbuttoned my skirt and it wasn't long before he inserted is hard cock into my vagina. We fucked for quite awhile before I thought we might get caught. I asked him to stop, but not before he filled my vagina with his cum.

He quickly got dressed and said he would see me downstairs. I couldn't get dress right away because his cum was still running down my leg. His sticky, sweet smelling cum was really oozing out of my pussy. I went to the bathroom trying to find something to clean away his cum. All I could find was toilet paper. I didn't want to flush all that toilet paper down the toilet so after his cum stop flowing out of me, I carried all that used toilet paper to a guest room and placed it in the back of the closet. Then I went down and joined the others. I was sure they would smell his cum, but no one said anything. When I looked his way he just grinned. I thought, I'm sure glad I was on the pill."

"So did you enjoy having sex with your cousin?"

"Yes, it felt good. He seemed to care and he was concern that I thought we would get caught."

"Would you do it with him again if you had an opportunity?"

"Probably, but I would want to go somewhere more private were we wouldn't be bothered. I had a good orgasm, and he certainly had a lot of cum."

"Billy, I want you to fuck me tonight when we get to your house."

"That is what I want too. We will sleep together all night in the guest room."

"You're kidding me, right? What about your stepmother?"

"She knows I'm going to have sex with you tonight."

"Really? She doesn't mind you fucking girls in her house?"

"No, she's pretty liberal when it comes to sex."

"Wow! That's great. So if I'm screaming or hollering she won't be concerned that you are fucking my eyes out?"

"She will smile knowing you're enjoying your evening."

"I can't wait Billy! This is going to be the best day of my life."

The band was assembling now, tuning their instruments and getting ready to begin playing dance music.

I looked at Rachel. She was so happy and radiant. She kept reaching over the table to hold my hands. She smiled broadly and giggled, telling me how handsome I looked. She said, "I can't wait to dance with you Billy."

The leader of the band introduced the musicians and the instrument they were each playing. He talked about the music they would be playing. He said, "We'll perform some Jitter Bug tunes, a few Waltzes and other familiar dance numbers. I hope you'll all enjoy a wonderful evening of dancing."

" We stayed out on the dance floor for the first five dances before Rachel said she needed to rest. We walked back to our table. Rachel was a wonderful dancer. She said, "I am surprised again."

"What are you surprised about now?"

"You, Billy! You are a very good dancer. You are the first guy I've danced with, other than guys at Arthur Murray's Studios who really know how to dance. I'm very impressed again."

"How many years did you take dance lessons from Arthur Murray?"

"I took lessons for about two and half years. It was my mother's idea. She wanted me to be good at something that I might use all my life. I'm glad she gave me the opportunity to learn to dance right."

"Well, you're the first woman I've danced with that knew what to do with her feet. You're really fun to dance with Rachel."

"Thanks Billy. It was fun to dance with you too. You know how to lead."

We returned to the dance floor and snuggled during the slow romantic pieces. She would put her arms around my neck and we didn't move very many feet from where we began to dance. I liked the smell of her perfume and I enjoyed her 36-cup breast pushing against my chest. I would kiss her cheek and neck and I could hear her purr like a spoiled kitty.

The time went quickly. Finally, the band leader announced, "This will be the last dance number for this evening. I hope everyone had a good time. Let's fill this dance floor with couples who are in love."

Rachel and I glided over the dance floor. She kept looking into my face smiling broadly. She said, "Billy, I have never been happier in my entire life as I am tonight. It's been a glorious evening. I've loved every minute of it. I hope this won't be our first and last date together. When the music ended, everyone clapped. I stopped by our table on the way out and left a tip.

When we got back into the car, Rachel scooted over next to me and kissed me passionately on my lips. She said, "I can't wait to get into bed with you tonight. I feel it is going to be one incredibly great sex event."

She snuggled against my body and rubbed my thigh all the way home.

We pulled into the driveway and I knew Ginny was home because she left the front porch light on. We got to the door and I bent down and kissed her on her mouth. She threw her arms around my neck and kiss me as passionately. When are lips parted she looked at me intently and smiled. "Billy, I know you've had sex many times. This will be the third for me. Be gentle. I want to make passionate love to you Billy, but I might be tight, and I am very nervous that I won't please you."

I pulled her close to me and I said, "I've enjoyed being with you all night, and I will try to make your third time that will make you forget the first two times you had sex. I will be gentle, but I think you are worried about something that won't happen."

I turned the door handle and we entered the house. I said, "Oh, we forgot your suitcase. Stay right here and I will fetch it for you." I came back with her suitcase and I said to her, "Let's take your corsage off and I will put it in a bag and stick it inside the refrigerator. Then it will look nice in the morning and you can wear it home."

She said, "Billy the corsage is beautiful. I plan to wear it to school on Monday. Is that ok with you. I don't want to cause problems with your other girlfriends."

"You can wear it. It will go well with your big smile."

"I said, "It's late, so let's get into bed and make mad love to one another." I led her back to the guest room. I heard Ginny move in her bed, so I knew she heard us come into the house. When we got into the bedroom I shut the door. I turned and kissed her mouth passionately. Then I said, "Let me help you get out of that lovely dress and hang it in the closet."

I looked at her as she stood there in front of me and I thought she was beautiful and well proportioned, She reached back and unhooked her bra and looked at me. "Do you like my boobs Billy?"

"Yes, they are gorgeous Rachel. I plan to kiss and play with every inch of their surface."

"That is what I hoped you would do." I reached down and slid her panties off her. Her public hair was nicely trimmed. I was on my knees so I leaned into her pussy and buried my head. I heard a slight moaning sound and she leaned back toward me and putting her hands on the back of my head. I kissed her lips and she ran her hands through my hair. "Oh, Billy I like what you are doing."

I stood and unzipped my pants and pulled them down. I removed them and my underwear. I had kicked off my shoes. She began to unbutton my shirt and pull my tie off. Then she helped me get out of my undershirt. We stood there facing one another completely nude. I scooped down and picked her up in my arms and laid her on the bed Ginny had turned down before going to her room.

We kissed passionately for a few minutes as I felt for her pussy. I began with one finger pushing it gently into her already wet pussy. She moved her body as if she wanted more. I inserted another finger and then three. I moved them back and forth and she was beginning to follow my rhythm, moving her body with my stroking. She said, "It feels good, Billy. I like how gentle you are doing it. I think I am ready for you to put your penis inside of me."

I suggested she turn over in a kneeling position supporting herself with her hands on the mattress. She got into the correct position and I moved behind her. She was definitely wet. I used my penis to gather some of her juices. I spread them over my penis. Then I gently pushed my mushroom just inside of her pussy lips. She trembled slightly but she moaned softly and I felt her pushing back. I said, "I love you Rachel. I am going to push slowly into your vagina. If you have any discomfort please tell me. After I am inside you I will begin moving my penis back and forth and I will eventually go faster. You can yell and scream if it helps you reach a climax easier. When I'm ready to cum is it ok for me to release my seed inside of you, or would you rather me pull out.?"

"NO! Absolutely not! Do not pull out. I want your seed. I am still on the birth control pill. I want all of you Billy."

I pushed in and I could feel her pussy adjusting to the size of my penis. She moaned and moaned but she seemed ok. I went all the way inside of her. My testicles banged against her ass. How are we doing Rachel. Oh, it is glorious. You feel so big. I like it inside of me Billy. Go faster, I will be ok. I want you to give me a big orgasm tonight. I've wanted this since the first time I was with you in Macy."

I continued stroking her and increasing the speed of my strokes. She was working hard too. She moaned, groaned, and even sang what I though was a song. She grunted and howled and then she screamed. She was working hard and I knew she was building toward a wonderful climax orgasm. I said, "Tell me when you think you will have your orgasm." She didn't respond but she was concentrating hard on her body. We moved in a steady rhythm together. Then I heard her scream and cry out and say, "Now! I am...oh my god this is wonderful."

A few seconds later, I released a big load of cum inside of Rachel. She screamed "Oh, my god that felt good! Oh you have so much cum!" Then I released another load! She said, "It feels so good." Then I release another load of cum. "How much cum is inside of you? You have so much. I love it. Oh this is even more beautiful than I ever thought it would be. I love how you just loved me Billy."

I turned her over and she was lying on her back and I kissed her mouth and then I kneed her breasts and kissed her nipples and pulled on her tits. "Oh, I love what you are doing right now Billy. You are an amazing lover. She placed her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. She kissed me passionately, and her tongue found the interior of my mouth. She moved it around and danced with my tongue. "Oh Billy, I enjoy how you make love to me. I knew you would be a good lover baby. You really know what you are doing."

"I asked her if she was up to doing another position."

"Hell, yes! An opportunity to be in bed with you doesn't come around that often. What do you have in mind?"

"How would you like to pretend you're a rodeo queen and you are riding my cowboys cock?"

"Oh, that sounds fun! Let's do it baby."

I lay on my back and she mounted my hard penis guiding it into her awaiting pussy. Then I told her ride her hard baby. Swing your arm above your head and ride that bronco cock."

She did it until she had another orgasm. "Oh, I liked that. I felt in control and I felt I had power over my horse. How did your poor cock do? I bet it is a little sore with me jumping up and down on it. That was a lot of fun Billy."

Well, if you are up to something else..."

"Bring it on! What do you have in mind?"

"Billy wants to eat your sweet pussy. There is nothing I enjoy more than to taste your sweet fluids and smell your intoxicating pussy. She threw her legs up in the air and spread them wide. I went down on her pushing my tongue inside her soaked pussy. She began immediately to follow my pace and rhythm. She was fucking my tongue and I was fucking her pussy. I found her clit and hit with my tongue and she screamed, then she hollered followed by a line of "oh, oh, Oh, OH! OH my god and she jerked widely and scream loud again and fell silent, exhausted, and very pleased. She looked at me and said, "Uncle! I'm crying uncle Billy. I can't do any more tonight. I'm fucked out. You fucked me dry baby, but I promise you when we awake I am going to give you the best blowjob you ever had. I promise you I will light your fire."

"Ok, Rachel, let's go to sleep. She rolled on her side and I was facing her back and I put my arm over her side and held her 36-D breast until I fell asleep.

We woke up around ten a.m. Rachel turned me over on my back, straddled my chest and facing my penis. She scooted back so her pussy was almost covering my mouth. She reached out and grabbed my cock and began stroking it up and down. It responded to her hands and she kept spitting on it and rubbing the moisture along the length of my hardening penis. She kissed the tip a few times and rolled her tongue around my mushroom. When it was hard she placed my penis inside her mouth and began sucking it like it was a melting lollypop! She moved her whole body while sucking the hell out of my cock. Every few strokes her pussy would be above my lips. I would try to stick my tongue into her dripping pussy. After a few minutes passed she realized what I was doing so she stopped for a few minutes to enjoy what I was doing: licking her pussy. She said, "That feels awesome Billy." Then she returned to sucking my dick vigorously. Suddenly I felt it coming. I told her I was ready to cum. She replied, "Bring it on. I will not let a drop fall on the sheets. It's all going into my tummy.