Mom & Me Ch. 39

Story Info
The Day Before The Fall Dance.
9k words
4.67
5k
11
0

Part 39 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

The Day Before The Fall Dance

Rachel was terrific the week before the Fall Dance. We had two more dance practice sessions at school and the room was packed with students who wanted to learn more dance moves from her so they would look good on the dance floor. They were very impressed and surprised by how much Rachel knew about all the different dance steps and how comfortable she made them all feel who attended the practice sessions. They were also impressed with her ease and confidence and her ability to simplify and break down each segment of the dance routine.

Friday, I asked Rachel, Jennifer, Jane, and Lizzy, what color of dress they were going to wear on the night of the Fall Dance. I also asked Rachel the color of the dress her mom would be wearing. Then I stopped by the counseling office and asked Julie what she was going to wear to the dance on Saturday. After I got this information I went to Marybeth's Flowers and ordered seven corsages.

The sales lady looked surprised and said, "Seven?"

"Yes, the school is having their Fall Dance on Saturday and I want to purchase corsages for each of the girls I'm going to dance with that evening. So I need three corsages for each of the three high school girls and four corsages for the four adult ladies who will be chaperoning the dance and whom I'm planning to spend most of my time with on the dance floor."

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am."

What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I think the corsages should be fairly simple in design so the corsage doesn't get in the way of their dancing. A few of the girls and I will be doing some jitterbugging. The corsages for the chaperons could be a little larger, maybe an addition rose bud added since I will choose more moderate to slower dance tunes to dance with them."

"You are blowing me away, but I like your courage...I've never heard of anyone focusing in on a small number of girls during a school-wide dance before, not to mention dancing with the chaperons. Did you arrange this with all of them before the dance?

"Of course, the high school girls and I will meet at the school and sit at one table together, the chaperons will be sitting at other tables nearer the walls of the gym. The SBO director gave me a sitting chart where each chaperon will be sitting. So, it will be easy to find the chaperons I want to dance with."

"Do they know you are going to be asking them to dance?"

"Oh, yes, I told them personally this week that I wanted to dance with them at the Fall Dance."

"What did they say?"

"Billy, if you ask me to dance with you I will."

"Well, I wish I could be a fly on the wall. What is your name?"

"Billy, my name is Billy Williams. You waited on me a few weeks ago when I came in to order a corsage for a girl on our first date?"

"Oh, yes, you told me you were taking her to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing. How did that date go?"

"It went extremely well. Anyway she will be sitting at the same table with the other two girls I date a lot."

"Do they all get along? I mean there isn't any tension between them when they are together with you?

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Marybeth and I'm the owner of Marybeth Flowers. You've really caught me off guard this afternoon. You are the first person who has ever come into my florist shop and bought multiple corsages for every girl or woman he plans to dance with during the evening."

"I guess I'm not the average guy. I haven't had very good success when I focus on only one girl, and going steady, but I guess I treat my girls pretty well and they put up with me having several close girlfriends."

"Ah, ah, ... and how about your adult women friends? I'm not trying to pry into your personal life Billy, but I've never met anyone like you before and I'm a bit curious if you have contact with these women outside of school hours."

"Oh, I don't mind you asking about my personal life Marybeth. Yes, I see all the ladies outside of school hours, in fact, some of my best relationships are with the mother's of the girls I date."

"... Ah, ...hmm ...you have close relationships with the mothers of the girls you date?"

"Yes, I do."

"Wow, and their daughters don't object? You are really blowing me away Billy. Are you telling me they all get along being one of Billy's girls?

"The mothers are cool about our relationships. I think they appreciate my company more than the high school girls do. I discovered after women marry, they realize the love and closeness of their marriage begins to fade and they realize they are stuck in an awkward boring routine, and they aren't getting the attention they want or deserve from their husbands. Most of the mothers I know are depressed and lonely, and then their teenage daughters bring home their boyfriend. he boyfriend gives the girl's mom much-desired complements and treat them with respect. I've found most neglected mothers need a lot of attention. They are starved and lonely and want to be touched and listened too. They realize how deprived they are; and they want whatever the boyfriend offers them, even if the daughter doesn't like sharing her boyfriend."

"Yes, I've seen that happen in my own family. You've described my mother perfectly, and I'm beginning to see it in my own marriage. How about the girlfriends?"

"We've had some problems. The girls are just looking for equal treatment. They don't want to feel that I'm partial to one over another. So as long as I spend an equal amount of time with each of them they are fine, but one of the girls is jealous of her mom and she gets out of wrack occasionally. Her mother and I just let her pout and moan and she finally decides to be more cooperative."

"So you have a well-organized harem and you are managing it quite well."

"I love them all, Marybeth and yes, sometimes I have to spend a little more time with one because of problems that come up at home, or with their spouse, or with their daughter. But overall it seems to be working out well enough to keep us all connected. It was their choice to begin a relationship with me and I told them I had several relationships and they are only one of several I see and date regularly."

"Wow! Billy! So if I decided I want to have a relationship with you how difficult would it be to be assimilated with the other ladies?"

"I don't think you would have any trouble assimilating. The only ladies that might know one another would be Jane and Jennifer's.

Were you kidding me Marybeth when you said you might want to be part of the group?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, we need to get these seven corsages ordered. Do you want to pick them up or have them delivered to their addresses, and when would you like them to be delivered on Saturday? I suggest sometime in the mid-afternoon and Billy, we'll tell them to put them inside their refrigerator to keep them fresh."

We picked out the flowers. I paid her in cash and gave her a big tip and a list of where the flowers should be delivered. I thanked her for her advice concerning the flowers and she told me, although she was blown away a few times concerning the topic of our conversation she was pleased to meet me.

She said "I will keep all you told me confidential." Then with a coy smile and moving her tongue across her upper lip, she asked me for my phone number and address. I wrote it down on an index card and handed it to her, saying, "I hope I will hear from you. I enjoyed our conversation and I believe we would be a good match."

She blushed, but I know she was pleased with what I said.

Marybeth said, "Thank you Billy for choosing my shop to purchase your corsages and your generous tip. I hope your women friends enjoy wearing corsages. Who knows, maybe someday I will be a Billy girl." She blushed again. I smiled and told her I know the girls will be thrilled to wear your corsages during the dance." I turned to leave.

"I know she didn't take her eyes off me as I left her shop. I walked down the street toward Lilly's house. I thought, I really do believe Marybeth will eventually call me. As we talked I had the feeling she felt like a caged animal at home with an indifferent and uncaring husband. I think the only thing that kept her sane is her flower shop.

I felt good and I remembered that Jane had to help decorate the gym today after school, so I walked over to her mother's house. I hoped that Lilly Forkner would be home alone. I like her sister, Betty Lou, but I wanted to visit Charlene, Jennifer's mom today too. Jennifer and Jane will be at the high school all evening decorating the gym. I didn't want to have to fuck both Lilly and her sister Betty Lou. I would be too exhausted and unable to give Charlene the fuck she deserves.

I walked up the steps to the front door and didn't even have to ring the doorbell. Lilly saw me immediately through the screen door and I heard her holler with delight upon seeing me.

"Come in Billy! I thought you forgot all about me since I haven't seen you for a while. It is so good to see your handsome face. Come in and give your Lilly a big wet kiss and a hug."

She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me into her. She opened her open mouth over mine and gave me a wonderful wet kiss and moving her tongue around inside my mouth. Then she pulled back and looked me in the eye. "

I know you have your big dance tomorrow night with Jane and Jennifer and your other girlfriends, but I'm hoping you came over here this afternoon to give Lilly a good fucking, and if you did I want it right now. I promise I won't wear you out Billy. I want you to have a lot of energy stored up for all your girlfriends tomorrow night."

Yes, Lilly, I came over because I've neglected you and I wanted to make up for it now. Yes, I came over to fuck your brains out."

"Well, Baby, let's get to it right now."

She took my hand and led me into Jane's bedroom. I want you to fuck me in Jane's bed so when she gets home tonight and undresses and flops into her bed she'll smell the mixture of our cum together."

"Don't you think that will upset her Lilly?"

"Oh, I think she'll like smelling your fluids and maybe the bed will still be wet in places."

Lilly had my pants unbutton, the zipper pulled down and she pulled my sweater over my head and tossed it on the chair. I removed my pants and tossed them on top of my sweater. Then I kicked off my shoes and removed my socks and underwear.

Lilly stopped and looked at my hanging penis, and smiled. "We are going to get that piece of meat really hard Billy." She removed her dress and I unfastened her bra and slid her panties down her legs. She stepped out of them and I put her panties over my nose and mouth and suck in the fragrance of her body.

"Oh, Billy I like seeing you suck in the smells of my panties, but come suck my pussy and get fresh smells." She laid on her back and spread her legs above her head and I eagerly positioned my mouth over her swollen pussy. She was already hot and wet and my tongue entered her pussy hole easily, and I sucked her hot wet juices with gusto.

Lilly was already moaning and groaning and pulling my hair. Then she lowered her legs across my back and squeezed me. She said, "Fuck my pussy hard Billy. Oh, I like how you are making Lilly feel. I like to feel your body between my legs. You are doing good Billy boy. You sure know how to please a lady's pussy with your tongue.

She tasted sweet and she was really wet. My tongue flashed around and found her clit and I closed my tongue over the open lid and she jumped. I pressed my tongue around her clit and squeezed it.

She let out a scream and followed it with a holler and she was moving her body up and down and saying, "That's it baby. Fuck your Lilly! Fuck her hard. Don't you even think about stopping Billy. Just keep pounding my clit with your tongue. That's it baby. Then she let out another scream and then another. Her body was really moving and she pulled my hair and with a groan said, "I am going to have an orgasm, "and she did.

She collapsed and whimpered some unintelligent words and I move my tongue slowly around the cavity of her pussy trying to avoid hitting her clit again. She was resting quietly like a baby now. Then she pulled me up so I was laying on top of her belly so she could kiss my mouth. We kissed for several minutes and then she said, "You were marvelous Billy. I love how you eat my pussy; you are the best! Now, turn over because I am going to suck your cock."

I rolled over on my back and she repositioned herself, lowering her mouth over my semi-hard cock. She said, "We got to get your cock hard again baby. She spit on it and reached down with her fingers to get more cum from her vagina. She rubbed the juices over my cock and began moving her hand up and down my penis.

"I love this part, Billy. It's magic. I put some of my vaginal juices on my hands and rub the length of your penis and it grows big and strong. It's amazing and wonderful to watch your cock get big!"

Then she began moving her head up and down as she covered the entire surface of my penis. She would glance up to see if what she was doing pleased me.

I held my right hand on top of her head for balance and to help guide her stroking. She loves to give head. Women are highly valued in those Kentucky hills that can give good head to their men folk. Lilly is the best I know. It didn't take her long to bring me to an orgasm. I know she likes me to spray my seed directly into her mouth. She doesn't lose any of it. She swallows it and waits eagerly for another load, like baby birds in a nest. When I'm through she will lick all the cum from my penis, roll my balls inside her mouth, and clean the whole area.

We cuddled for a while and I sucked her tits and fingered her pussy. Then I told her I wanted to fuck her.

She said, "I want to ride your cock as a bronco rider."

I said, "Hop on lady. Let's see if you can stay in the saddle for 10 seconds."

"She said, "Billy boy, I am going to exhausted this horse. It has a determined rider and this horse is going to drop dead on the arena floor."

She bounced around on my dick, waving her left arm above her head and shouting and hollering and having a wonderful time. I told her I was going to have an orgasm and the force of it leaving my cock would knock her out of her saddle.

She laughed and hollered again and waved her arms wildly above her head. I did have a good orgasm and she felt it enter her pussy.

She said, "Let me down slowly, I don't want to hurt my baby's cock." She cleaned the area around my cock. We kissed passionately and I told her I needed to go.

She thanked me several times for coming over and giving her a good fucking. We kissed again at the front door and then she watched me as I made my way toward Charlene's house. I walked slowly because I was going to fuck Charlene tonight too. It was about a fifteen-minute walk to get to Charlene's house.

Charlene came to the door and said, "I'm glad to see you Billy, but Jennifer is at the high school decorating for tomorrow's dance."

"I know Charlene, I came to see you."

"Oh, that's so nice to hear. Come in. Please come in Billy. Please forgive me for not tiding up the living area. I wasn't expecting any company tonight."

"I didn't come over Charlene to see your house; I came over because I wanted to be with you tonight."

"Thank you Billy. How have you been?"

"I've been busy Charlene. I volunteer to be on the Fall Dance committee and I've been busy with that and I attended the after school dance lessons with Jane and Jennifer. One of our classmates had two years of dance instruction from Arthur Murray and she volunteered to help people enhance their favorite dance numbers. It was a huge success."

"Yes, Jennifer said it was very helpful and gave her more confidence"

"How have you been Charlene?"

"I'm wondering right now because you chose to come and see me, but Billy its been awhile and I've missed you. You haven't been around for several weeks. Jennifer says you have another girlfriend."

"She right, I do have another girlfriend. She's a senior at TJHS and she's the one who offered to help with the dance lessons that Jane and Jennifer, and I went too. The Fall Dance has taken some of my time as you know. But yes, I should have come before now. I came to see you because I knew Jennifer was going to be at school decorating for the dance tomorrow night."

"Billy, I was scared you didn't want to make love to me anymore. I need you Billy. You give me a reason to live. I have never been happier since we started making love to one another. I need your love; it keeps me alive Billy."

"I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck and then she turned her face toward me and kissed my lips passionately.

I whispered, "Let's make love Charlene."

"Oh, yes, yes, let's make love. She took my hand and led me into her bedroom and pulled her sweater over the top of her head and threw it in the direction of the chair. Then she wiggled out of her skirt. I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my zipper and took my pants off and left them under my feet. I kicked my tennis shoes off and unbuttoned my shirt and she turned around and asked me to unhook her bra. I did and she took her arms out of the loops and let her bra fall to the floor. I pulled her silk panties down her legs and she stepped out of them. I put her panties to my face and took a deep breath to smell her scent; it was unbelievably delicious. I quickly pulled off my underwear and the two of us stood there facing one another naked. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately again.

She said, "I want to give you head Billy." She knelt down on the floor amongst the clothing we had removed from our bodies. She put her cool hands on my cock and kissed the mushroom and tip. She looked up at me to see my reaction. I told her I liked that. She rubbed the length of my cock with her hand and it began to grow in her hand. She smiled and looked up. I love seeing your cock get hard Billy. It is telling me that you love me and want to be one with me."

"I do want to be one with you, Charlene. I like how you are touching me right now."

She stopped and began kissing my cock. She kissed the whole length of my cock and smile up at me when she had finished.

"I love your cock Billy. It's so big. It's so strong. It gives me life."

She put her lips around the tip of the cock and began sucking it. Then she took it deeper and deeper into her mouth. She had almost the total length of my cock inside her. Then she started to move her mouth back and forth along the entire length of my penis. She increased the speed of her strokes and looked up to see my reaction. I had my hand on top of her head to steady myself and to help her move back and forth sucking my cock. It felt wonderful. I told her I was getting close to releasing my seed and I saw she was trying to smile, but my large cock prevented it. She continued to suck hard and I was getting closer and closer to a big orgasm.

I said, "It's coming Charlene."

I felt her tighten her lips anticipating the cum. I released, and she flinched for a moment but none of my cum sipped out through her lips. She took it all, and she smiled; she swirled my cum around inside her mouth and swallowed it.

I told her, "Another shot is coming baby."

She tightened her hold on my penis again and received another load of my seed. She did the same as before and after she swallowed it she began sucking my cock very hard again trying to squeeze every drop of cum out of it, and her efforts produced another load for her to swallow. She kept moving her mouth up and down the length of my cock until it began to get smaller. Then she got up and got a washcloth and came back and cleaned my cock and balls.

After she cleaned my cock, Charlene held my ball sack in her hand and moved the balls around by moving her fingers.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers