Mom & Me Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your balls, Billy. She leaned down and kissed them. "Do you think I could suck on them Billy without hurting you?"

"Yes, you can do that. You can also try to fit them inside your mouth if you want."

"Really? You think I can get them inside my mouth?"

"Yes, I think so. Try and see what happens."

She smiled at me and got herself into a position to open her mouth and insert my sack of balls. It really felt good when she did that and I felt her mouth closing around the sack and feeling her tongue massaging my balls. It was an awesome feeling and I told her how much I liked what she was doing. After a few minutes, she opened her mouth and allowed the balls to fall out.

She smiled. "That was amazing Billy. It felt good to roll my fingers over your sack and feel your balls moving, but when I had them inside my mouth it was a totally different sensation. I liked having your balls inside my mouth Billy, and the next time when we make love, and I'm giving you head, I'll want to do it again."

"You can do it anytime you want. I enjoyed it too."

She was still on the floor so I asked her to bend over. She put her arms on the rug and I got behind her. I rubbed my cock over her ass and took some cum that was still leaking out of the tip of my penis and rubbed it over her pussy. I fingered her a few times and she began to get wet. My penis was now hard again so I push gently against the opening to her pussy. She flinched when my cock pushed in to pass my mushroom, but then she immediately relaxed. She pushed back toward me as I was pushing my cock deeper inside her vagina. She established a rhythm with me immediately and we both fell silently focusing on pleasing each other. After about five minutes I heard her moaning and groaning as she worked with me. I could feel the moisture forming across my chest as I continued to pump her pussy hard.

She said, "Billy you feel so big inside of me. Keep doing what you've been doing. I like how you are fucking me Billy."

She began to increase her breathing and I knew she was hot and feeling an orgasm developing inside of her. She whispered, "I want you to put all your seed inside of me Billy. Please don't pull out. I want all of you inside of me."

I could feel my orgasm developing too. I told her, "Charlene, my love, I'm close, very close to releasing my seed."

"So, am I Baby. Don't wait. If you're ready release it. I'm close too baby. Oh, Billy I love you so much."

I know we both had an orgasm at the same time. I've recognized the body movements and the release of tension. It was beautiful and she kept telling me how much she loved me. She turned her body around and laid on the floor looking up at me with this gorgeous smile on her face.

"Kiss me Billy. Kiss my hard." I laid on top of her and began kissing her mouth passionately and then I kissed and sucked her breasts and pulled on her tits and she loved every minute of it.

Then she wrapped her arms around me and we cuddled for nearly fifteen minutes.

"Billy, thank you for coming. I'm sorry I was so bitchy when you arrived. I was scared you didn't want to fuck me anymore. Now I know that I was believing a lie. I know you have many partners, and I can live with that if you will just fuck me as often as you can."

We got up and took a shower together, she put a robe on and I got dressed. I told her I needed to go before Jennifer got home. I hadn't fucked Jennifer for a while and I didn't want her to know I had just fucked her mother. I know Charlene might tell her when she gets home, or Jennifer might see the glow in her mom's eyes and know I've been here fucking her mom. Anyway, Charlene and I kissed a few more times and then I left her house.

I called Rachel on the phone. She answered. I asked her how the decorating was going? She said, "It is coming together Billy, but I think we're not going to finish before 11 p.m. at the earliest.

"How are you going to get home? Your dad took the car out of town, didn't he?"

"Yes, Billy. I don't know."

"Is there someone you can ask to take you home?"

"I don't know. But I will ask if anyone lives out my way and can drive me home after we finish."

"I don't have a car Rachel or I would pick you up. I was thinking of walking over to visit your mom right now. What do you think about that? Good idea or bad idea?

"Billy that's a wonderful idea. Call her and ask her if she would like for you to come to visit her now. I know she would be overwhelmed with joy to see you. Yes, call her baby. ... and Billy...

"What Rachel?"

"Billy, if ... Billy if ... Billy my mom needs to be fucked. She's so depressed and lonely. If it seems right Billy, I want you to fuck my mom and make her smile and be happy for a few days. I'm really worried about her mental health, and she adores you, Billy. She talks to me about you all the time. I'm asking you to fuck her if you have an opportunity."

"Wow! Are you sure you want me to fuck your mom? Do you really think she would be receptive to my advances?

"Absolutely! She said she loves it when you touch her. Go, now and be with her, I'll find a way to get home. I will give you a call on my phone when I get ready to leave the gym. So go now and fuck her good, like you did the night you took me out. You sure made me smile that night, and into the next two weeks.

"Ok, I'll call her right now. If she wants to see me tonight I will go immediately to your house."

"Sounds wonderful to me." Just do it, Billy. There's no one that I know of that needs to be fucked more than my mom."

"Ok. I'll see what I can do."

"Great. Talk to you later Billy."

"I dialed Rachel's home number and it rang about six times before I heard Sandy's sad sounding voice say, "Jeff Nicholson's residence, Sandy speaking."

"Good evening, Sandy. This is Billy. I was wondering if I could come over and spend some time with you this afternoon."

"Oh, Billy, that would be wonderful. I would love for you to come over and be with me. How soon can you get here?"

"I'm about 4 or 5 blocks away. I'll walk fast, so I can be there sooner. You sound terrific Sandy."

"I'll be waiting anxiously for your arrival. Can I fix you anything to eat or drink while you are on your way over here?

"No, the only thing I want is to spend time with you."

"Oh, that is wonderful to hear. You've turned my crappy day completely around Billy. This is wonderful. I can't wait to see you! Be careful walking over here. I'll be waiting for you Billy."

"I'm on my way, Sandy."

I called Rachel and told her I would be at her mom's house in a few minutes."

"Rachel said, "Good. Now remember the goal here is for you to fuck my mother and make her happy. Get to it as soon as you can. I know she wants your cock inside of her. I will be indebted to you Billy if you get it done. I'm counting on you, Billy. She needs to be fucked or she might die of despair and loneliness."

I was within a block of Sandy's house. I decided to jog the rest of the way. When I got there I walked silently up the steps to the porch. I knocked on the screen door and it opened immediately. Sandy was wearing her nightgown and she greeted me with a beautiful smile. When I got inside she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately on my lips. We kissed in silence for several minutes before she lends back and looked me in the eyes. She just gazed at me with this lovely smile and didn't say anything. Then she spoke. "This is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me in several years. Thank you for coming to see me. I'm overwhelmed with emotion Billy. I really need you in my life. I'm so lonely and discouraged. I don't know what to do. When I'm with you my whole world turns bright. I become that hopeful and energized woman again. I'm so happy you're here with me. I hope you can stay for a while."

"I can stay as long as you want me too, Sandy."

"That is wonderful. How about staying with me for the rest of your life? Can you be with me for life Billy?"

"Well, that's a wonderful invitation but I think you already have a husband."

"I know, but I can still dream for a better deal."

I still had my hands on her hips and she still had her arms around my neck. She leaned in and kissed me with passion, moving her tongue inside my mouth and playing with my tongue. She pulled back again and looked into my eyes. What was she searching for?

"Billy, can I ask you a favor?"

"Of course."

She moved her tongue across her lower lip and just looked at me intently.

"Well, what can I do for you, Sandy? I will do whatever you ask."

"Really! Anything? Are you sure Billy?"

"I will do whatever you ask."

"That covers a lot of possibilities Billy."

"I know it does." So what would you like me to do?"

"Billy, I want you to fuck me!"

She stood motionless. Her eyes were focused on my eyes."

I didn't hesitate. I said, "That is exactly what I hoped you would ask me to do."

Then a huge smile came across her face and she threw her body against mine and she cried and cried tears of relief. I just held her and said "Sandy, I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I met you."

The tears flowed and flowed and she looked up and whispered, "Let's go into my bedroom Billy."

She took my hand in hers and led me into her bedroom. It was clean and neat, and the covers had been turned down and there was a small light on near her bed. She turned and began to unbutton my shirt. After the last button, she slid my shirt off my shoulders. Then she unbuttoned my pants and pulled down the zipper. She took her index finger and thumb and pulled my pants down to the floor. I stepped out of my pants and I kick off my tennis shoes. She pulled my t-shirt over my head and pulled my underwear to my ankles. I stepped out of my underwear and I was standing naked in front of her. Sandy hadn't said a word while she undressed me. She looked over my body and finally said, "You have a well-toned body, and your equipment is beautiful, but terrifying. Billy you're cock is so big. I haven't had sex for years, Billy. I think you'll have trouble getting that monster inside of my tight pussy."

"Sandy, I will go slowly and I promise I will be gentle. I will finger your pussy for a while. It will help you relax. We will kiss and cuddle for a while and you can touch my cock and I can kiss and play with your lovely breasts; your pussy will begin to relax and get nice and wet. I don't think we'll have a problem."

I walk up close to her and kissed her on her lips, I took my hands and untied the fabric that was holding her nightgown together. The nightgown fell away from her and I saw her breasts for the first time. They were beautiful, pertly and firm. The nipples were extended. Her body was slender and firm, no fat anywhere. Her pussy hairs had been trim. She looked magnificent and I told her she had a magnificent body and I thought she was gorgeous.

She led me to the edge of her bed. I told her to lay down and I would lay next to her. I told her I would start by inserting my finger inside her pussy, helping her to relax and feel more confident. I rubbed her slit carefully. The folds began to relax and her body began to soften as I ran my finger up and down her slit. She moaned softly and I heard her breathing. She looked up at me as I continued to work my finger inside of her pussy. I moved it around and she began to get wet and I knew she was relaxing now. The stress and tension were leaving her body. I inserted another finger and continued to do so until I had four of my fingers inside of her vagina. She had her eyes closed and she was concentrating on the movement of my fingers and she continued to make cooing sounds, and an occasional moaning sound, almost like singing, and I knew she was not scared anymore. I pulled my fingers out and shifted my body between her legs and I put my lips on her pussy. I moved my tongue inside her folds of skin that covered and protected the entrance to her womanhood. I moved my tongue around slowly and I felt her pushing her body toward my tongue. I listened to her breathing and I knew she was getting hot.

Finally she whispered "I like how you are loving me right now Billy. You're so caring, so sweet. I want you to try and to insert that big beautiful cock of yours inside of me."

I asked her if she would feel more comfortable turning over and kneeling on her knees then I would insert my penis inside of her from behind. She moved her body as I directed her. Her pussy was wet and my penis was wet with pre-cum and I pushed my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

She flinches, but then relaxed. I asked her if she felt my penis. She said, "I feel it Billy."

I told her, "I'm going to push, a little at a time if my penis is causing you discomfort I wanted you to tell me."

She said, "I will Billy, but I know you won't hurt me."

"Ok, I'm going to push a little more. I want you to try and relax. Your body will expand to accommodate my size."

She said, "Proceed Billy. I want you inside me."

I pushed a little further. My penis was now inside. I told her, "Try and sync with my pace and rhythm."

She said, "I will try to do that."

I pushed further. "How are you feeling?"

She whispered, "wonderful!"

I told her I was going to push deeper.

She said, "Go all the way inside Billy. I want all of your cock deep inside of me."

I pushed and my penis slid all the way inside of her easily. I began my strokes slowly at first. She told me how wonderful my penis felt inside of her and she was no longer scared. She continued to keep pace with each stroke. We were both moving up and down together and she seemed content and relaxed. I began to increase the speed of my stroking and she kept up with me. I slid one of my arms under her body and held her hanging breast in my hand. She groaned and said how good it felt to have my cock deep inside of her.

She was breathing harder and working hard as I continue to pound her with my penis. My balls were smacking her ass.

She said, "Go faster Billy. Fuck your bitch hard. Fuck Sandy hard Billy."

I kept pounding her with heavy strokes and she was breathing hard and groaning and moaning. I told her I was getting close to having an orgasm and she said she thought she was close too.

I asked her if she wanted me to pull out or stay in?

She yells, "Stay in. Don't you dare pull your cock out of my pussy! I definitely want your seed inside of me Billy. I want all of you. Please don't pull out."

I continued pounding her hard and she kept up with me. Then she yelled out and said, "Oh, my god, I did it! I've had an orgasm!"

And I followed. I could feel I had pumped a huge load inside of her. I continued fucking her, but at a slowed pace. I was trying to bring her down slowly.

She was still moving her body with me. Finally, my penis began to shrivel and I pull out and she turned over and threw her arms around my neck and pulled me on top of her kissing me passionately on my lips.

She asked me, "I want you to suck my tits and play with them."

I told her how beautiful her breasts were and I wanted to suck them and play with them.

"Oh, Billy, I love you. I've wanted you inside of me from the first day you came over to our house. You are an awesome lover, so caring. It was so wonderful. Now, I know how it feels to be loved by someone who really loves me and cares for me. Thank you, Billy. It was wonderful."

She looked at the time. It was 10:30 p.m.

She said, "Rachel will be home soon Billy. Let's get up and take a shower together and then we will get dressed."

I told her that Rachel told me she would call me when she was on her way home."

"Oh, so you told her you were going to come over and visit me?"

"Yes, I knew the girls were going to be decorating the gym tonight and I really wanted to spend some special moments with you alone."

"Were you afraid she would come home early and find her boyfriend fucking her mom?"

"That's part of it, but Rachel as been after me to come over and visit because she worried about your mental health. She says you've been depressed and very unhappy stuck at home, cleaning and cooking for a husband that doesn't do anything with her, and is vacant from the house for too many days."

"She told you all that?

"Yes!"

"Did she tell you how she wanted you to help her mother?"

"Yes, she did."

"What did she tell you?"

"She told me she wanted me to fuck you.

In her own words, she said, "Billy my mom needs to be fucked. She's so depressed and lonely. If it seems right Billy, I want you to fuck my mom and make her smile and be happy for a few days. I'm really worried about her mental health, and she adores you, Billy. Go, now and be with her, I'll find a way to get home. I will give you a call on my phone when I get ready to leave here. So go now and fuck her good, like you did the night you took me out. You sure made me smile that night, and into the next two weeks."

"She said all that?"

"Yes, she did. Rachel loves you very much Sandy and she wants you to be happy and enjoy life. She's scared when she sees you so depressed and miserable and stuck in a decaying marriage."

"She's a wonderful daughter, but I can't see myself telling my boyfriend to go fuck my mother. That is really caring and showing much love for me, don't you think Billy?"

"Yes, Rachel is a very special and unique woman Sandy.

She also wants me to take you out for dinner and dancing at the officer's club if her dad's job doesn't bring him back home this coming weekend."

"She said that? My daughter Rachel?"

"Yes, she did and she told me after the dance was over not to bring you home. She said, "I want you to take my mother to your house and sleep with her there. I don't want you to bring her home until late Sunday night. Go somewhere and enjoy being together."

"Wow! Billy, this is all blowing me away. I don't know what to say right now. All I can think to say is "I will go to dinner and stay for dancing and be happy to spend the night with you in bed at your house, and I would love to spend all day Sunday doing fun things with you."

Let me know Sandy if your husband will still be in the Pacific Northwest through the weekend. If he will still be gone will do all the things we just talked about."

Sandy smiled broadly and said, "Oh, that will be wonderful. Let's take your phone with us into the bathroom. I want to take a shower with you. I'll clean the cum from your enormous cock and you can clean between my legs and remove all the fingerprints from my pussy and my boobies."

We had a great time in the shower and I've never seen her so happy, joyful, and playful.

We got out of the shower and dried ourselves off and I got dress and Sandy just but her comfy robe back on, tying a belt around her waist. She was completely naked under her robe. I told her that silly belt wasn't enough to keep my hands off her."

She smiled and giggled and said, "That's why I'm wearing only the robe this evening."

She went out to the kitchen and asked me if I would eat a hotdog with her along with some baked beans. I told her that would be great. I heard her getting a saucepan out of her cupboard and opening and closing the refrigerator. Then she said, "Can you hear me Billy?"

"Yes, Baby Doll, I can hear you."

"This will be our anniversary meal. A meaty hotdog and some baked beans. The meaty hotdog will remind me of your magnificent penis!"

I heard her giggling as I entered the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her mouth passionately. Then I pulled on her belt and her robe came open exposing her firm breasts and perky nipples. I kissed both of her breasts and pulled on one of her perky nipples when I heard someone on the porch. I quickly folded her robe and Sandy tied her belt around the robe as Rachel walked into the house.