Mom & Me Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Billy. Do you still have some kisses left for me?"

"Absolutely and a lot more than just kisses if you have enough time."

"You better be careful my mother is standing behind you and she might box your ears or wash your mouth out with soap."

Rachel walked over to me and threw her arms around me and lifted her head so she could give me a passionate kiss. She squeezed her tongue inside my closed lips and moved it around looking for my tongue.

"So, did you have a good visit with my mother Billy? I see you're close to disrobing her; all that's left is for you to hank on her cloth tie that's holding her robe together."

Her mom replied, "Thank you Rachel; we did have a good time together, and we still are having a good time together."

"That's good to hear Mom."

"Rachel, would you like me to fix you a hotdog and some baked beans to eat with Billy and me?"

"No, I ate too much already. Someone brought food and pizza for us to eat as we worked."

"How does it look? Are you happy with how it looks Rachel?"

"Oh, yes, It's going to be fabulous tomorrow night. I can't wait to dance with this hunk of a guy. When we do the jitterbug we're going to light up that dance floor tomorrow night. I'm going to go and take a shower and go to bed. Billy, come give Rachel a big wet kiss so I will have sweet dreams of you tonight."

Rachel put her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately for several minutes. I heard Sandy say, "Billy, your hotdog is getting cold."

"You've enjoyed him all afternoon Mom; can't your daughter spend a few minutes exploring his mouth with my tongue, and feel his strong arms hugging and caressing me?"

Rachel looked up into my eyes and said, "Thank you, Billy, I love it when you kiss me and touch my body like you are doing right now. My mom and I will see you at school tomorrow night. Get some rest Billy, all your girls are going to dance, dance, dance, and we'll want you well-rested, especially my horny mom."

Rachel smiled at her mom and went to her room. Sandy and I ate our hotdogs and baked beans. When we finished I helped her clean up. We went out to the living room and we sat on the couch.

She unwrapped her robe and opened it up for me. I kissed her mouth and began fingering her pussy. She laid her head back and opened her legs wide to me. Sandy was getting hot fast. I heard the shower water. Would Rachel hear her screams as I touched her clit, or her moans of joy as she had another orgasm? I lowered my head and began to kiss her boobs. She groaned and moaned as I fingered her and she whispered that she was enjoying how I was sucking her tits.

"She said, "Rachel's right. I'm very horny and you are satisfying my horniness."

Sandy began to breathe hard and I knew it would soon develop into a full-blown orgasm very soon. She moved her hips up and down maintaining the pace as I fingered her pussy. She screamed when I wrapped my finger around the hood of her clit. She screamed again, and I saw a wild-eyed look upon her face as she released into a full-blown orgasm.

Sandy smiled at me and her head fell back on the top of the sofa.

She whispered, "Oh, Billy that was wonderful. I can't wait until next weekend when we can be together for two days of bliss. You better go baby. You have an important group date tomorrow night with a lot of girls, and as I've discovered lately from talking with Rachel, a few adult women like me. I can't wait to dance with you tomorrow night. I don't mind you having other women Billy, as long as I'm one of your sexual fantasies too."

"Sandy, you mean more to me than a sexual fantasy. I love being with you. I want to always be with you. We're going to enjoy a lot of sex together for a long, long time. I'm going to go now. I heard the water stop in the shower. I hope you sleep well tonight."

I kissed her again and told her to stay put and relax. She smiled and said, "Thank you, Billy. You're one amazing guy. I understand why my daughter wants to make love with you too. We are both happy to share you with all the other ladies and girls who want a piece of you. Good night Billy. We'll see you tomorrow night.

When I got to a streetlight, I called Lizzy. She answered, "Hello, this is Mrs. Wilson."

"Hi Sweetie, this is Billy."

"Are you at your stepmother's house?"

"No, Rachel asked me to go visit her mom. She was worried about her. She told me Mrs. Nicholson had been very depressed and angry about her dull and uninteresting life. So I stayed with her. We had a good time and she seemed happy when I left. I didn't want to leave her alone so I waited until Rachel found a way home after decorating the gym for the Fall Dance."

"That was very nice of you Billy. I got home about twenty minutes ago. I'm exhausted. Where are you right now? I don't like my Baby walking around town in the dark. I told her I was walking down Walnut Street toward Maple.

"I'm coming to get you. I will be there in about ten minutes."

She hung up. I continued walking and then I spotted her red Toyota Camry coming toward me. She pulled over to the curb and I got inside. She released her safety belt and lean over and kissed me hard on my lips. Then she reattached her safety belt, looked into her side mirror and sped off toward home.

"You must be tired too if you were caring for a depressed woman. I know I'm tired. I'll be glad when the school dance is over tomorrow night. Let's play hooky Monday and Tuesday. We could drive over to Danville and go hiking in the State Park. Then we'll register to stay at the Golden Empire Hotel. We'll shower and then will go have dinner at a good restaurant like Gregory's. The next morning we can have breakfast together in their famous dining room before going out and spending another glorious day together. Does that sound good to you my sweet man? I love being with you Billy, and I miss you so much when we're separated."

"I like your idea Lizzy. It sounds wonderful to me. I want to spend more time with you too. Let's plan on it."

She looked over at me and smiled. Thanks, Billy. I think we will have a good time together on Monday and Tuesday.

As we drove up to her driveway, she pushed the garage door button and I watched it open. We got out of the car and entered the house. She asked me if I had eaten. I told her that Charlene had fixed me a hotdog along with baked beans.

"Was that enough for you, Billy? Would you like me to fix you something else before we go to bed?"

No, I'm fine. Maybe I will have some fresh pussy before I go to sleep."

"That is what I wanted to hear Billy. Let's go to our bedroom and disrobe and get into bed. I would love to serve you fresh pussy tonight."

And she did!