Mom & Me Ch. 43

Story Info
Being With Lizzy & Heather, & A Night At Sam's Place.
8.7k words
4.47
3.7k
5
0

Part 43 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Being With Lizzy & Heather, & A Night At Sam's Place

It was raining when I woke up. Lizzy was fast asleep. I slipped out from under the covers and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I returned I looked down at my sweet sleeping Princess. Lizzy looked so lovely as she slept. I'm so in love with her and I want to make love to her when she wakes up. I walked over to the window and pulled back the curtains that blocked the light from entering our hotel room. I studied the clouds as they moved toward the east and I thought it might stop raining soon. I was hoping we would enjoy a nice day together in Danville.

"Good morning my sweet man. What are you looking at my sweet baby?"

"Good morning sleepy head. It rained all night. It's still raining, but not very hard and the clouds seem to be moving toward the east. I'm sorry if the light coming into the room woke you up dear."

"No, the light didn't wake me up. Since it's still raining why don't you come over here and make passionate love to your favorite girl, but first I need to pee." Lizzy squirmed free of the sheets and blanket and headed quickly toward the bathroom. When she came out she hurried toward me and we pressed our two naked bodies together, and our lips met and we enjoyed a wonderful wet passionate kiss!

"Did you sleep ok, Lizzy?"

"Oh, yes. I always sleep great when you are sleeping next to me. I love you Billy. I never want to be without you. I'm looking forward to the day when we can sleep with one another everyday. I hope you'll want to marry me someday when you've had your fill of young wild teenager girls."

"I love you too. You never know what the future hold, said someone I don't remember. Let's get back in bed and make love."

"Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a rainy day."

"Pick your position baby, and I'll try to make you the happiest woman in Danville."

"Thanks Billy. Since you're giving me permission to choose, just remain standing."

Lizzy kneelt on the floor and took my cock into her cool hand and began rubbing it. She looked up at me and smiled. She dribbled some of her saliva on top of my penis and continued massaging my hardening cock. She looked up again and smiled broadly. I love watching your cock grow in my hands. I feel like I have some magical powers to make it rise like a loaf of bread."

"Well, I'm enjoying what you're doing? I placed my hand on top of her blond head and felt her take my penis inside of her mouth. She squeezed my mushroom and used her tongue to tease the tip of my cock. She sucked the end of my cock for a minute or two, going deeper and than she established a nice cadence as she moved her mouth as far down my cock as she could and then she would move it back and forth. My cock got really big and my balls were beginning to respond to her sucking. She looked up after about five minutes to see my reaction. Then she said, "Am I pleasing you Baby? Lizzy always wants to please her man."

"You are definitely pleasing me; I'm fairly close to having an orgasm my lady. It really feels nice. You're a magician my lady."

"Do you want me to continue sucking on your cock or would you rather unload your seed inside my vagina?"

"Both! I don't know. What do you want Lizzy?"

"Let's get into bed and you can place that seed of yours deep inside of me Baby. Billy I want your seed. She got up and kneeled on the mattress and I got up on the bed and put my penis next to her wet opening and pushed my cock deep inside of her vagina. We established a rhythm and an even speed very quickly. I love how Lizzy and I move together when we have intercourse. She's so amazing.

She began to breathe harder and she was moaning and groaning and telling me to go deeper. I said, "Lizzy, my balls are hitting your pussy every time I go deep. I'm banging your pussy."

"I know! I love how you fuck me Billy. I'm almost ready to have an orgasm."

"I am too Baby!'

"Fuck me hard Billy! That's it! Oh, That feels good. Yes! Yes! Oh, .... Oh! Fuck your bitch Billy. She's been naughty and needs to be fucked hard!"

I kept pounding her pussy and I was breathing as hard as she was and my concentration was focused on pleasing her completely. Then I knew my orgasm was about to happen and I said, "I can't hold it any longer Lizzy."

She said, "I can't either and we both climaxed at the same time. I filled her pussy with lots of creamy salty cum. She collapsed on the sheets, and as I was moving to lie next to her, she said, "Wait!" She turned over and laid on her back and said, "If you have any cum left, drip it into my open mouth. I love tasting your sweet creamy cum."

"I placed my cock over her mouth and lowered my body. She took my cock as I leaned forward and I was able to release more cum and she sucked all the remaining cum from my penis. After about five minutes she looked at me and said, "Your cum is more tasty than any ice cream I could lick. I love having your seed inside of my body Billy and I enjoy your salty creamy cum inside of my mouth. I got two treats this morning! How are you feeling my sweet love?"

"I feel awesome. Every time I fuck you Lizzy I fall deeper in love with you."

"Do you think of me Baby when you're fucking me? Or are you thinking about one of your other girlfriends when you're fucking me?"

"Lizzy, when I'm with you; you are the only person that's in my mind and heart. I love you Lizzy. I will always love you. You make me feel wonderful every time we make love together."

"Thank you Billy. I appreciate that. I'm glad I'm the only one you think of when you make love to me."

We lay next to one another for another forty-five minutes whispering, touching, and kissing.

We need to get up and take a shower Lizzy and get some breakfast before driving over to the university to see the incoming freshmen guidance counselor. Lizzy agreed. We wanted to do some other things together after visiting the university.

After we showered together we got dress. Libby asked me to wear a tie with my kaki pants and light blue shirt. After I dressed she said, "You look great; I need to keep a sharp eye on you so none of those college girls steal you away from me."

"Don't worry about those college babes Lizzy! You're all I want. We're a perfect match and I'm more than pleased to have you as my sweetheart."

"Thanks Billy. I always enjoy hearing you say sweet things like that to me."

We ate breakfast in the fancy restaurant within the Golden Empire Hotel. It was very nice and the food was well cooked and delicious. We went back to our room to wash our hands and to use the bathroom one more time. I gathered our suitcase and Lizzy checked out of the hotel. We waited a few minutes for Lizzy's car to be brought up from the hotel's garage. I put the suitcases inside the trunk, got into the car, reach over and kissed Lizzy, and attached my seatbelt. She smiled, "Is my man all tucked into his carseat?"

"Yes, darling."

When we got to the campus Lizzy was delighted to find an empty parking space near the Administration Building. We got out and put $4.00 worth of quarters into the parking meter. Then we walked inside the building and found the counseling department for entering freshmen students. Lizzy talked to the receptionist and said she would like to talk to a counselor. The receptionist told us to sit down. As we waited, Lizzy noticed a bulletin board on another wall listing jobs at the university. She got up and walked over to read some of the listings. The receptionist returned and asked us to follow her. She took us down a hallway, and when she came to a cubical she invited us to sit down. Then she introduced us to Miss Sadie MacDonald.

Sadie shook my hand and said, "It is nice to meet you Billy." Then she shook Lizzy hand and said, "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Wilson. You're a counselor at Thomas Jefferson High School. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Miss MacDonald, that's correct."

"My receptionist told me you would like for me to review Billy's high school transcript to see if he has all the required high school classes that would make him eligible for next years fall's enrollment. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Miss MacDonald. Billy would like to enroll as a freshman student in the Fall Quarter."

"What major would you like to pursue Billy?"

"I'm not sure Miss MacDonald. Can I declare that during my first quarter?"

"Yes, but give it serious thought. You'll need to declare before you finish your required university courses. Please declare by the first quarter of your sophomore year."

"How long has Billy been your counselee at Thomas Jefferson, Mrs. Wilson?"

He's only been my counselee for this year, his senior year. Billy father is in the U. S. Air Force and Thomas Jefferson is his third high school in four-years. I have copies of his other high school transcripts." Lizzy handed Miss MacDonald my other transcripts.

Miss MacDonald got another form from her filing cabinet and began evaluating my high school record. When she finished she told me that I had met all the requirement up to my senior year, but I needed to receive at least a C average in my Algebra II, Physics, and English classes and an overall C average or better for all my high school work to be enrolled here at the university as a full time student. She asked me if I was going to go out for any of the athletic teams. I told her I might go out for the university's golf team if it didn't interfere with my education.

When we finished Lizzy said, "I saw that there are some counseling positions open here at the university. Whom would I need to talk with to inquire about these positions?"

Miss MacDonald told Lizzy to ask the receptionists for an application and for me to make an appointment with Dr. Donald Johnson who oversees all counseling department employment applications.

Lizzy stopped at the reception desk and ask for a job application for counseling at the university. She learned that the receptionist's name was Miss Jane Smith. Miss Smith went over the counseling application with Lizzy and told her what documents she would have to submit with her application. She also suggested for Lizzy to walk over to Grant Hall, Room 318, to ask for an interview appointment. Lizzy thanked Miss Smith for her help and then we walked outside. Lizzy and I found a bench under a leafless tree and sat down to decide what we should do next.

We heard a familiar voice saying, "Didn't you two eat at Sunshine Restaurant yesterday morning?" We looked up at the woman walking toward us. She continued, "Do you remember me?"

I said, " Yes, I remember you Heather Wallace."

"Oh, thank you, Billy. How are you Mrs. Wilson? Have you seen a freshman counselor yet?"

We are both fine Heather. We just met with an in-coming freshman counselor and she went over all of Billy's transcripts and everything is fine."

"That's wonderful to hear. Mrs. Wilson. I want to thank you, Billy for your five-dollar tip. It is th first time I ever got a tip from any diner. My official job there is to greet the people, sit them at a table, hand them a menu, and get them drinks. I can't take anyone's dinner order. Your tip made my day Billy. Thank you for your generosity!"

"You're welcome Heather. You did a good job."

"Thank you Billy. I'm so glad I ran into both of you today. Have you seen our campus? Did they offer to take you on a tour?"

Lizzy said, "No, they didn't offer to take us on a tour of the campus. But, I'm thinking about applying for a counseling job here on this campus. Could you direct me to Grant Hall?"

"Sure, Mrs. Wilson. I would be pleased to show you where it is located. It's not too far from where we're sitting right now."

"Thank you, Heather. I'm glad you saw us and came over to say hello."

"It would be my pleasure to walk you over to Grant Hall and I'm willing to show you the campus too. Would you like to see the campus?"

"I'm sure Billy would like for you to show him around the campus. I'm going to try and see if I can talk with Dr. Johnson about securing a counseling position here at the university."

"Wow! That would be great, Mrs. Wilson. Billy, you could request the same counselor here as you had in high school."

"If you have the time Heather it would be nice if you could show Billy where some of the classroom buildings are located on campus, maybe the student union, library, and where some of the students hang out, and maybe even check out a dormitory.

"Oh, I would love to show him the campus Mrs. Wilson. What time and where should I bring him when we're finish?"

"It is almost noon. How about two hours. Let's meet inside the lobby of the student union at 2 p.m., but no later than three because we have to drive home. Is that ok with the two of you?"

Heather shouted, "Yes, it also gives us time to get better acquainted."

"How about you Billy? Would you like to have Heather show you around?"

"Yes, it would be nice to know where some of the buildings are located."

"Ok, then. You two have a wonderful time getting acquainted."

"We will Mrs. Wilson."

Lizzy winked at me and I got her unspoken message. She met, "If you have an opportunity, take full advantage of her, Just do it." Which can be translated: "If you have an opportunity to fuck her, do it!"

Heather and I walked Lizzy to the Grant Building and then she showed me where the English building was located. She asked me if I had settled on a major. She also asked if I had enjoyed spending time with my counselor for the last two days, and what I did for fun.

On our way to see the Math and Science buildings, she took my hand into her. She smiled continuously and kept telling me how glad she felt that she had run into us today. When we entered the Student Union building she saw two of her girlfriends and wanted to introduce me to them. She put her arm around my waist and said, "Billy I would like for you to meet two of my best friends, Sue and Valerie. Several times while we talked to Sue and Valerie, Heather squeezed me and continued to smile radiantly. She would lean her head against my arm as her friends talked to us. After we finished talking to her friends she asked, "Would you like to see where I live Billy?"

"I replied, "Sure, why not?"

"On are way out of the Student Union I asked her if she was taking classes this quarter?

She replied, "I have two classes this quarter. Since I'm not a full-time student, I have to live off-campus. I have a small apartment just off Walnut Street. We have lots of time before I have to take you back to Mrs. Wilson.

"Sure. I would like to see where you live."

She smiled radiantly, grabbed my hand again, and held it tightly in hers. She kept looking up at me as we walked toward her apartment with her gorgeous smile. When we got to Walnut Street she told me that her apartment was the third building on the left side of the street, and her unit was one of the end apartments on the second floor..

When we got there we stopped and looked at the apartment from the street level. "Look to the top left Billy. That's my apartment and you are invited to come here any time you want. I would love for us to be close friends." We walked up the stairs and walked toward her unit. When we got to her door, she fumbled a little with the key, but when it opened she said, "Please enter my humble castle."

Her apartment was furnished nicely. She had a nice couch, another fabric chair, a coffee table. Lamps were positioned at one end of the couch and another floor lamp stood behind the other fabric chair. She had an area rug and the coffee table was sitting on it. Across from the couch, there was a maple kitchen table and two maple chairs. She had some framed photos of her family on the wall above the table and chairs. Her kitchen was clean and orderly. On the other side of the living room was where she slept. She said, "Would you like to see where I sleep?"

"I said, "Yes, I would."

She opened her bedroom door and said, "This is where Princess Heather sleeps, Billy.

She had a king-size bed, a chest for sweaters, undergarments, and socks, and a small closet. There was also a bathroom with a shower stall and nice sink area.

"What do you think of my apartment Billy boy? Would you like to share my apartment with me when you come here to study?"

"I don't think I would make it through the first quarter of college if I was your roommate Heather."

"Maybe I could help you with your homework."

"Maybe! But it would be hard for me to concentrate having you here running around with just a t-shirt covering your gorgeous body."

"You like my body Billy?"

"A man would have to be a fool if he didn't Heather."

"I like your body Billy. You look strong, like someone who would protect me."

"I would always protect a female that needed protection. I have lots of female friends and I won't tolerate anyone abusing a female, especially a friend."

"I like that! You're a good man Billy."

She walked up and put her arms around my neck and stared into my eyes. Seeing no resistance, she smiled, and pressed her lips into mine. I put my arms around her thin waist and pulled her body into mine. I felt her perky tits through my shirt. She pulled back and her eyes looked carefully into mine. "That was nice Billy. I liked how you pull me to you and I loved how you kissed me. You made this Princess feel special."

"Heather, I liked how you kissed me too, and I enjoyed feeling your perky tits pressing against my shirt."

"What's your relationship with Mrs. Wilson? You both seem very comfortable together. When you were walking into the Sunrise Café I saw you holding hands. I thought you were married to her. Then as you ate breakfast together I heard some of the conversations Mrs. Wilson had with Saralyn and I realized you were a high school student and she was your counselor. She said she was taking you to the university to have your transcript evaluated. When you left the Café, you walked hand and hand to the car. I saw you opening the car door for her." I'm curious about your student/counselor relationship. You don't have to answer me, I just wonder why she would spend two days down here with you when it takes about forty-five minutes to look over a transcript. You must have had to stay in a hotel or motel? Did you have separate rooms or did you share the same room together. I know I have no right to enter your personal space, I'm just a curious bitch?" But if you are having an affair with your high school counselor, be careful.

"I'm going to take the Fifth Heather, but yes, Mrs. Wilson and I enjoy a wonderful relationship."

"Ok, Billy. I trust you know what you're doing. I promise not to mention Mrs. Wilson again. If you want to tell me anything else I'll wait on your timing. I find you very attractive and older than your age. I've enjoyed spending time with you today. We have a little more than an hour before I have to take you back to the Student Union and give you back to Mrs. Wilson!" Billy, I'm going to cast my pride to the wind right now. I want to ask you another question."

"I'm listening Heather."

"Will you fuck me right now before I have to take you back to Mrs. Wilson? I don't care if it's only a one-night stand. I want your penis inside of me Billy. I want a real man to fuck me in my bed right now. Will you please fuck this Princess on her bed in her castle?

Our eyes locked. I could tell she was sincere. I reached out and began to unbutton her blouse, one button at a time. I helped her remove her unbuttoned blouse. I laid it on the chair. I unbuttoned the button that held her skirt in place. It fell to the floor. She stepped out of it. Her bra fastened in front and I unhooked it and she let it fall down her arms onto the floor. I bent down and slowly pulled her silk pink panties to the floor. She stepped out of them. I put her panties to my nose and mouth and took a deep breath. She began to cry, tears rolled down her cheeks. Then she began to shake.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers