Mom & Me Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and she said, "I have never had such a gentle caring man in my life before. I'm overwhelmed already Billy. Let me help you take your shirt and unbuckle your pants. I removed my t-shirt and stepped out of my trousers. She placed her index fingers on each side of my underwear and began pulling them down. When she saw my hardening penis she gasped aloud. "Oh, mine. Billy your cock is so big! I don't know if I'm big enough for you to get inside. I've never seen a cock so huge. It's so beautiful. Please go slow Billy. I've never had a cock that big inside of me."

"I'll be careful. I will not hurt you. You're big enough to have my cock inside of you. I'll finger you and get you wet and I'll try to relax your fears before I insert my cock inside of your Vagina."

"I trust you Billy. I'm ready for you to finger me. She spread her leg a part and I began massaging her slit. I insertd a finger and moved it around and up and down. She released a cooing sound and then I put another finger inside of her. I could feel her body was relaxing and she was getting more comfortable. I had four fingers in her vagina now and she was beginning to make sweet unintelligent sounds. I rubbed some of her juices on my hardened penis. Then I suggested she kneel and I would enter her from the rear. She got into position. I placed my penis on top of her glistening pussy. I told her I was going to push my penis inside just past my mushroom. I will make a few small strokes. How does it feel?"

"It feels good."

"Are you ready for me to go deeper?"

"Oh, yes!"

"I pushed and my penis sank deep inside of her and I heard her scream, "Oh, my god! ... ...Oh ...oh ... Billy ... I love feeling your huge penis inside of me."

"I'm going to stroke you slowly in the beginning and then I'll increase the speed of my strokes. Try to sync with my stroking."

"Ok, I will. I love what I'm feeling, Billy."

I continued to increase my speed and made long strokes. I felt her body sync with mine and I heard pleasant sounds flowing from her lips. She was into it now. There was no more fear or anxiety. We were completely one together. She moaned and groaned and was having a wonderful time. Then she entered the pre orgasm phase, and she was getting hot, and she could feel every stroke of my penis. She moved her body forward and back. "Fuck me Billy ... fuck Heather. She yelped a few times and then she said, "Oh, oh ... fuck! Fuck me hard Billy. Fuck your naughty and nasty bitch. Oh.... o .. o .. OH, MY god! It's coming Billy!"

"Let it flow Heather", and I let my seed flow into her pussy.

She was trying to catch her breath as my second load entered her pussy. "Oh, my god. You have so much cum. I've never had anyone release so much creamy cum into me before!"

I pulled my cock out and she immediately turned around and kissed my mouth passionately. She kept kissing me and trying to tell me what a good lover I was and how wonderful she felt.

"Thank you Billy for fucking me. It was better than anything that I have ever experienced in my life. It's getting late. Let's jump into the shower and I'll take you back to your counselor. I don't want her to think we were doing naughty things behind her back. If you two are in a loving relationship I now understand why she would want to spend two days alone with you in Danville. I cannot blame her one bit. I would do the same if I could."

We dressed quickly. Before we left her apartment Heather asked me if we could exchange email addresses and telephone numbers. I told her, "Sure." We took a few minutes to write one another's information into our phones. We arrived at the Student Union five minutes before Lizzy got to the Student Union. I thanked Heather for showing me around campus and I was sure we would see one another next year as we passed going to our classes.

Lizzy thanked her for showing me around. She also said she spoke with Dr. Johnson concerning possible counseling positions here at the university for next year.

When Heather heard what Lizzy told her, I could tell, by her expression that she was disappointed that Mrs. Wilson might be working here as a counselor next Fall. She hugged Mrs. Wilson briefly and said she was happy for her good news. Then she hugged me and whispered quietly in my ear. "I love you." I squeezed her back.

We left Heather standing there. I know she didn't move or take her eyes off of us until we were outside the building.

Lizzy took my hand, and she began sharing with me about what she learned from Dr. Johnson. Although Dr. Johnson did not have my completed application form or my college transcripts, or references from all the principals I've worked under, and fellow faculty and staff, he seemed very interested in me and encouraged me to apply for the open position as Department Head of the counseling division, as well as applying for one of the three counseling positions opening up for next year. He said, "The university has been growing rapidly, and that two of the counseling positions were new positions." He said, "We also decided we needed someone with years of teaching and counseling experience to head up our new counseling division. Mrs. Wilson, I think you have the knowledge and skill to do that job."

"Isn't that awesome Billy!"

"Wow, I hope you will get your application filled out right away Lizzy. Are you thinking about moving here to Danville so you wouldn't have to drive so far to work?

"Yes, Billy. Maybe we could buy a house here in Danville and live together? Would you like to live with me in our own house, or would you rather experience living on campus in one of the dormitories?"

"If you decide to live here, I definitely want to live with you Lizzy. You really didn't think I would rather live in a dorm room than sleep next to you every night?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't, but I'm glad you want to live with me. I will start tomorrow filling out the application form, assembling all the transcripts and getting reference letters sent to Dr. Johnson before the end of the week. Oh, I forgot to tell you about the salary schedule. Dr. Johnson said, "I would get credit for all the years of experience I've had teaching and counseling, but if I got hired as Director of the Counseling Division, I would earn an additional $20,000 a year over my base salary!"

"Wow! Lizzy, that's fantastic! I'm so proud of you. I know you will do an excellent job as the Director of Counseling."

"Thank you Billy. I really appreciate your support and confidence in my ability to lead the counseling department. Please do not say anything to Mrs. Nicholas, your girlfriends or their mothers. I do not want anyone at Thomas Jefferson High School to know I'm seeking a new position."

I will not tell anyone. I promise. I'm very excited for you Lizzy, and I'm equally excited that next year we can live together here in Danville and be free to go wherever we choose and we know longer have to keep our love a secret."

"Me too, Billy. Now, I noticed that Heather was really happy that she spent a few hours showing you around the campus, Did you enjoy having her showing you around?"

"What your really asking Lizzy, is did I score with Heather.? I saw your wink and heard your encouraging words "to have a good time," which met, 'I hope you fuck her lights out!'"

"Well, did you?"

"I've been around awhile too Lizzy and when she asked me if I would like to see where she lived, I knew she wouldn't waste a lot of time getting me in bed with her. She showed me the living area, then where she studies; then she asked if I wanted to see where she slept. She was very nervous, but very ready to fuck. She asked me about our relationship and if I was having an affair with you. I pled the Fifth Amendment. She said, "Well if you are having an affair with her Billy, be careful. Then she said she would not mention it to me again. Then she said, "Can I ask you another question."

"Of course, I replied."

"She said, "Will you fuck me right now before I have to take you back to Mrs. Wilson? I don't care if it's only a one-night stand. I want your penis inside of me Billy. I want a real man to fuck me in my bed right now. Will you please fuck this Princess on her bed in her castle?"

"Her eyes were really locked onto mine. I just began unbuttoning her blouse, When I was through undressing her, she undressed me. Her eyes got really big and she uttered a gasp when she saw the size of my penis! She didn't know if it would fit inside of her pussy. She asked me to be very careful. I finger fucked her until she was wet and relaxed, then I entered her from behind. She calmed down and we had a good climax together."

"Good for you baby. I knew she wanted you to fuck her from the time we saw her in front of the administration building. That's why I suggested that she take you on a tour of the campus. I thought you would end up inside her dorm room."

"She doesn't live in a dorm. She's only taking two classes this term. You cannot live on campus unless you are taking a full load.

She has a nice apartment."

"Well, I'm glad you were able to satisfy her longing for sex today. Did you enjoy fucking her Billy?"

"Yes, I did. It's been a long time since I've fucked a woman that nervous, and had a tight pussy too. I don't think she's had intercourse with very many guys, if at all! But I was able to reassure her that I would be gentle with her. I fingered fucked her until I could insert four of my fingers inside of her vagina. I was gentle when I penetrated her. We had no trouble after I got inside of her and she quickly matched my speed and it didn't take long for both of us to reach an orgasm. She was amazed at the amount of creamy cum I released. When we were through we took a quick shower together and she walked me back to the Student Union."

"Well, I'm glad you satisfied Heather because when we get back to our place you are going to have to fuck me a couple of times."

"I love fucking you Lizzy."

"I know you do Billy. I'm so glad I can go to bed with you every night and know I'll be well satisfied, and satisfied again the next morning as well. You're my man and I love you so much.

We got back to the car and there was still ten minutes left on the meter. I opened the driver's door, kissed Lizzy passionately on her mouth before she slid into the driver's seat. After I got in on the other side, Lizzy turned and said, "Let's stop again and walk a different trail at Rocky Ridge State Park before finding a place to eat dinner tonight."

"That sounds good to me Lizzy."

"I reclined my seat and told Lizzy I was going to take a nap."

She turned toward me and said, "Good idea lover boy. You not only walked all over the campus today, but you enjoyed a new piece of ass! I hope she didn't wear out your penis."

"Don't worry my love; I'll be at my best when we get back home."

She pulled into Rocky Ridge State Park and stopped at the entrance hut where a park ranger suggested she purchase a year's park pass. The ranger said, "I remember you two from the pervious day."

"I think that's a good idea. We both enjoy hiking, and this park is not only beautiful, but it's convenient for us." I saw that the price of a yearly pass was twenty dollars so I handd the money to Lizzy, who handed it to the park ranger." After she put the money in her till, the park ranger leaned out of the window and asked, "Do you want me to suggest another lovely hike, or are you going to hike the one you did the other day?"

"We're open to your suggestion. By the way, what's your name?"

"Oh, my name is Sue Camp. I've worked here for twenty years. Follow the road to the left for about 3.5 miles and you will see a sign "Rocky Ridge Trail. There is a parking area on the other side of the road. Enjoy your hike."

"Thank you Sue." Lizzy drove to the parking lot and we parked the car and walked across the road and began our hike. The hike began in an area where there were lots of leafless oak, maple, and ash trees growing. We passed a fairly good size pond and I noticed a few Mallards, Redhead, and shorebirds feeding at the edge of the lake. After we watched the birds for a while we continued walking along the trail. There were places where we could walk side-by-side and other places where I walked behind her and enjoyed looking at her awesome ass. Lizzy has a terrific ass. That's for sure. We entered an area devoid of trees, but had large rock piled everywhere. It was obviousy the result of a huge rock slide. Even though many of the rocks had been moved off the trail, there were some areas we had to climb over the rocks because of their size. We walked another quarter of a mile and came upon a stream of water that was smaller than a river but larger than a creek. We stopped at the bridge that was built over the stream and enjoyed a few kisses and hugs before continuing. We came to some nice vistas where we enjoyed looking at tree-covered hills and more rockslides. We finally came to a sign that said the trail would loop around and bring us back to where we're standing. Lizzy wanted to continue walking the loop trail and we probably walked additional three-quarters of a mile. The sun was getting lower in the sky so we walked a little faster, on our way back, to get to the trailhead before it got dark. Before we got into the car we took a photo of ourselves, and kissed. Lizzy said, "Now, we'll look for a hidden out-of-the-way restaurant where we can enjoy a good meal."

I said, "You must have one in mine?"

"I do my sweet lover man. It's probably another half hour's drive from here." While we were on our way to the unmentioned restaurant we shared what we liked about Rocky Ridge State Park. I said, "This summer, let's be sure to get a tent and some sleeping bags and do some camping inside the park."

Lizzy liked that idea, and she said, "We can get a stove, cooking equipment and fix our own breakfasts and dinners without leaving the park. I wonder if they have any wilderness camp sites where we can pretend to be a Swiss Family Robinson."

Lizzy pulled her car off the main highway and onto an unmarked road heading toward some hills in the distance. We drove about two miles and she turned into a driveway where I saw fifteen or eighteen cars parked in a dirt parking lot. A bright neon sign reading "Sam's Place."

Lizzy parked the car, turned to me, and said, "Welcome to Sam's. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is romantic, and every Tuesday night he has a band. There is a dance floor. I think you will enjoy yourself, especially when you see how the waitresses are dressed, not to mention the guests. Lots of different people come here on Tuesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays to eat, dance, and meet new friends. I'm warning you right now several girls will approach you to dance, and there will be some men who will want me to dance with them also. So let's enjoy the food, the atmosphere, the dancing and whatever happens inside. I came here twice before with some girlfriends of mine."

A woman who was wearing a see-through blouse that fell below her belly button and a pair of short, short, shorts greeted us enthusiastically as we entered the restaurant. "She looked at me and said "Welcome! Welcome to Sam's Place! Are you hungry? We have plenty of delicious food." She glanced at me and said, "We serve delicious BBQ ribs and sweet pussy too! You may sit wherever you like but make sure Nina get to dance with you later, my sweet man."

I turned to Lizzy, "Did you hear what Nina said?"

"You mean when she told you they serve BBQ ribs and sweet pussy too?"

"Yes, I just wanted to be sure I heard her correctly."

A woman came up to our table and said "My name is Vera, I will be your waitress tonight. Are you ready to order?"

Lizzy said, "Yes, bring me one of Sam's fat burgers with lettuce and tomato, and I'll have a glass of red wine. I told her I would like the same."

We watched the people milling around the tables. The placed seem full to me. We noticed some folks entering through the front door with instrument cases. They went to the far back of the building and began setting up their instruments and speakers. Nina came by again and asked us if someone had come by to take our orders. Lizzy told her that Vera had taken our orders. Nina looked at me and said, "Have you been here before?"

"No, this is my first time. Lizzy's been here a couple of times with girlfriends, but this is the first time for me."

"What's your name?"

"My name is Billy, Niaa."

"I like that you remembered my name Billy."

Where are you folks from?"

Lizzy said, "We live in Georgetown.

That's quite a ways up the road to come down here for dinner."

"Oh, we were in Danville. We decided to come here after we took a hike in Rocky Ridge State Park, I remembered we were close to Sam's, so I decided to bring my date here to eat dinner. It's been several years since I was here with some of my girlfriends. Well, keep an eye on him, there are a lot of women who would like to get their hands on Billy tonight, including me."

"Billy can take care of himself. He's had a lot of experience with women."

"Really? Well, Nina will be watching him. Expect the unexpected Billy. Some of these women have been practicing their devious skills for years."

"After the band gets set up and begins to play, I want to dance with you Billy", said Nina. "But I will let your sweetie have the first dance with you."

Vera brought us our burgers and wine. We ate watching the people. I said to Lizzy, "Boy, you're overdressed Lizzy. Most of the women here have little or no clothing covering their bodies."

"I've noticed your eyes photographing them."

"This is going to be an interesting evening for sure, said Billy."

"I hope you have a wonderful time Billy. Just relax and go with the flow. I'm sure the women here won't mind you getting too familiar with them. I bet they'll be open to whatever you want to touch."

We had just finished eating our burgers when the band began to play. It was a Rock & Roll tune we could jigger bug too. Let's go out there and dance and make an immediate impression on this crowd. We worked our way to the dance floor and I felt a woman grab my ass as I walked by her. I turned to see who it was and it was a gorgeous looking redhead. I smiled and said, "Thanks! I'll see you later!

She smiled and nodded her head in the affirmative.

There was only one other couple on the dance floor when we started our routine. Lizzy was really alive and we did about every maneuver we new. It wasn't long before almost every eye was focused on our dancing. Toward the end they began to clap in rhythm to the music. When the song ended the applause was long and loud. Several men and women approached us and told us how much they enjoyed seeing us dance together. The next three dances were slow and romantic. During the second dance a woman tapped Lizzy on the back to cut in, and she began to dance with me. She told me her name was Bambi and I told her my name. She might as well have left her top home because you could see clearly through the fabric. It was almost completely transparent and I saw two beautifully displayed breasts.

She whispered in my ear, "You like the blouse I'm wearing? I see you're focusing on my boobs Billy. Would you like to play with them?"

"I wouldn't be a man if I didn't take notice of your gorgeous boobs, Bambi. Of course I would love touch those tits of yours and lay my face between them. I probably would want to plunge my big cock into your wet pussy as well."

"You're my kind of man, Billy. I hope you came here alone someday. Bambi would like to take you home with her afterwards. Would you follow me home if you could?"

"Absolutely, Bambi."

"What's your relationship with the girl you were dancing with before I cut in on her?

"She's my wife."