Mom & Me Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you both enjoy an open relationship with other people."

"Yes, we do."

Bambi put her arms around my neck and whispered, "Billy, put your hands on my ass as we finish this dance."

I moved my hand from around her waist to her ass and I finished the dance holding her ass tightly to my body.

When the band stopped playing I was still holding her ass and she still had her arms around my neck. Then she smiled and placed her wet mouth against my lips and kissed me passionately. I heard the band begin another number and she was still exploring my mouth with her tongue.

We were still kissing when another woman tapped Bambi on the shoulder. Bambi stopped and looked at the intruder. Then she said, "Lori, didn't you see Billy and I were making love?"

"You've been with him for awhile. It's my turn to get acquainted with him." Bambi turned to me and said, "I'll be back later baby. Lori wants to spend a little time with you Billy."

I told Lori my name was Billy. She said, "I wanted to snag you when I saw you talking with Nina when you arrived. Wow! That was some exhibition you and your lady friend put on a little while ago. The band finished and began another romantic song. Lori put her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her ass, like I did with Bambi.

"I like how you are holding my ass and pressing it against your enlarged cock. You must be really big because I can feel it pressing against me. I like feeling your cock against me. I think you would be able to satisfy Lori's sexual needs and desires."

"I like feeling your perky breasts pressing against my chest Lori."

She looked up at me and pressed her lips against mine and began kissing my lips and moving her tongue inside my cheeks. She stopped and said, "You need to come here on a Thursday night without your date. You could have a lot of women wanting to share their pussy with you all evening. If you're brave, we can go to my station wagon that's parked outside and I will share my pussy with you right now. You want some fresh delicious pussy Billy? Lori would like to feel that cock of yours inside her pussy walls. Are you adventuresome Billy?"

"This is my first time here. I'll take a rain check."

"Ok, but if you come here alone I want you to follow me to my place afterwards. You can spend the whole night with me"

"I'll remember your invitation Lori. It sounds like a good plan."

"Then you will return without your date?"

"I will return without my date, and if I do I will go home with you."

"Wonderful! I can't wait to feel that big hard cock penetrating my pussy." The band finished their number and said they were going to take a short recess. I told Lori I needed to go be with my date for a while. She smiled and said, "I understand baby." She handed me a card with her name, address, and phone number on it.

As I made my way back to our table, Bambi came up to me and handed me her card with her name, address, and phone number. She whispered, "Call me anytime Billy. I have a car so I can meet you anywhere."

"Thank you Bambi. I'll remember that. Thanks for your card. I need to go back and spend some time with my date." She smiled and said, "I think some men have kept her occupied; she been very well handled by several gentlemen." She smiled again and took her hand and placed it between my legs and felt my enlarged penis. "It's dark in here Billy, but I'm sure your pants show a big spot of cum. I want another dance with you tonight Billy. Avoid Lori, she's a whore." She smiled again and I made my way through the crowd back to our table. Lizzy was not there.

Nina wandered over to my table and said, "Looks like someone stole your date? Would you like to dance with me Billy?

"Sure, why not!"

"I liked how you were dancing with Bambi and Lori. I would like you to hold me like you held them."

"I will hold you like that if it's a slow dance. Maybe we can do a maneuver where I spin you around and were facing the same direction, and than I can hold those awesome breasts in my hands?"

"I would like that too Billy. You can put your hands or cock anywhere you like."

The song they played was a little faster than a romantic number and I was able to guide her into the maneuver I mentioned to her. I placed my hands under her two breasts and she leaned her back into me. I turned her back around and placed my hands on her ass and pulled her into my body. "I like how you are touching me baby. We need to get better acquainted. I'm going to give you a way to contact me. I want to see you alone. We can make beautiful music together. Would you like to make beautiful music with me sometime Billy?"

"Yes, I would like to get into your sweet pussy Nina."

"Yes, and I want your big cock inside of my pussy. You're my kind of man Billy. You don't need to come here with your date. It limits the amount of fun you can have. There are a lot of girls here who would like for you to fuck them, including me baby. I hope I get a call from you soon."

Across the room I saw some man with his arms wrapped around Lizzy as he kissed her neck.

I finally caught Lizzy's eye, and we made silent communication to get the hell out of here. I looked at my watch and it was 10:30 p.m. and we had about an hours drive to get back home.

We wiggled our bodies through the crowd and made it out the door. "Wow! I've never been to a place as wide as Sam's. Was it that wild when you were last here?

"It was wild, but not this wild. I had the protection of my girlfriends. None of us dared go there alone. How wild was it for you Billy?

"I had to fight off three women who wanted me to fuck them there. Look, I have the name, phone numbers, and addresses of them all, and they all expect me to come alone next time." I laughed and so did Lizzy.

"I have the same cards from four men. They want me to call them as soon as possible and make arrangements. I don't think we'll come back here again. I had to remove too many hands from my private areas."

We got home just before midnight. We took a rain check on making love together. We had to get some sleep. We had to go to school the next day. We took a shower together and we played with one another for several minutes before drying our bodies. Lizzy looked at me and said, "I hope you don't have a wet dream with any of those ladies tonight."

"If I have a wet dream baby it will be with you."