Mom and Son Cuckold Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby don't stop," I moan out. I mean he was eating me out, better than his father ever had.

I finally decided to take his cock into my mouth, as he continued to pleasure me. I could only take half of it in, before I started gagging. The whole time Billy set in his recliner, watching between us and the TV. Before I got Dean off with a blowjob, I wanted to feel that monster cock of his inside me. "Mom! Slow down! Slow down," Dean begged. I did as I was told, because apparently he wanted to fuck as well.

"You ready to fuck Mommy?" I asked him as I stood up. I climbed up on the living room table, and got on all fours. Poking my ass out, to my horny son. I couldn't wait to have that big dick inside me.

Dean gets up off of the floor, and heads over to me jerking his cock as he got closer. Before I knew it his hands was on my ass cheeks, and he was pounding away. "Oh my God," I cried out. He was ripping my pussy apart. "Oh my," I moan again.

"You like that Mom?" Dean asked me. He gave my right ass cheek a hard smack, that turned me on more. Pounding all eleven and a half inches, ball's deep inside my wet cunt.

"Oh yes baby! Fuck Mommys pussy," I moan out. I look over at Billy who was watching hard now. "You like watching your wife, with your sons huge cock in her?" I asked Bill. He just shook his head yes.

Dean gave my ass another good smack, I'm sure you could have heard it outside. Then he took me by the hair, and started pulling it. Oh my boy likes it rough, well so do I. I started to push my ass back on his cock, making sure i gor every single inch. Then Dean asked me, "Are you my little whore Mom?"

"Yes im your whore," I scream out.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm your whore! I'm your whore," I scream even louder. "Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I cried out. And for the first time in my entire life, I squirted on my son's cock. I don't know if it was the incest, the fact that my husband was watching, or Dean's massive cock. But that was the strongest orgasm, I've ever had.

With my juice's running down Dean's cock, balls, and thighs. He kept on pounding his dick in me, pulling my hair even harder. He was pulling my hair so damn hard, my head was tilt back looking at the ceiling. "I'm going to cum Mom," I heard him say from behind me. Then he pulled his penis out of me, smacked it on my ass. Then I felt his hot jizz, shoot up my back. And hot drops, dripped on my ass.

Pulling his shorts back on Dean says, "Yall are bat shit crazy."

"Hey somebody has to fuck her," Billy tells him. Then he asked, "Was it some good pussy son?"

"Fuck yes it was," Dean laughed. "Am I going to be allowed to do it again?" He asked the both of us.

"You can fuck your Mom, when ever you want," Billy tells him.

12