All Comments on 'Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 02'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Bi-sexual Paulina and Rosa, and Drew, damn how'd he get so lucky. Better build up some energy to deal with those sexy women. I want to be Drew and have them ride me whilst making out with each other, I promise to be a good boy :)

rodavrodavalmost 3 years ago

Very exciting story. Wickedly thrilling watching a mother and son coupling while the father and daughter doing the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just love you and your storys keeping them fresh what will I do when I finish all of them. so hot please keep writing. 69.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 2 years ago

Seemed like there was a big hole in the story? A paragraph broke off while the foursome was by the pool (in mid-sentence), and in the very next line of text, he was knocking on Rosa's door? Are you able to report this with the edit fixed or explained?

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...