Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 05

Story Info
Incestuous group grope is a real big family affair!
7.4k words
4.69
27.7k
42

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

This has a character spinoff of Jack & His Two Bombshell Daughters story. Double penetration with mom and son and Jack. A little risky exhibitionism with dad and daughter. Another sister joins the incestuous group. Taboo fun and games abound. Big titties bouncing and plump asses being plowed. Lots of mom son, dad and daughter action. Pure hot sex for this last story of this series. Leave or email me your comments. Hope you enjoy! ;) xo

* * * * *

Kat, Rosa, and I were snuggled in bed watching movies on a dreary afternoon. Kat was between us and alternately watching the movie and playing with her Mamacita's sensitive breasts and her Dad's throbbing cock.

Kat found an old porn movie somewhere so we decided to have a hot afternoon of porn while creating our own porn.

"Do you think that was really her Dad?" Kat asked.

"Huh?"

"In that movie we watched the first time. Remember? She called him Daddy."

Rosa glanced at me and smiled. "They were probably just actors bebita," she said.

"Oh." She thought for a moment. "But Amy showed me videos her and her Daddy made that she called porn."

Times like this reminded me how young Kat was. Even though her twentieth birthday was next week, she had led a sheltered life without a Mom in the picture.

"Hey Kat, what do you want to do for your birthday next week?" I said, attempt to change the subject.

"For us to be a family."

Rosa looked pained and gathered Kat close to her as only she could. She cradled her in her arms, kissed her head, and murmured, "We are bebita. We are our own version of family and even better than most have." I agreed. "We are a little unconventional and lead more private lives than most, but we love each other." Having Rosa around has really changed our lives in many areas, and all for the better.

Kat curled her hand around Rosa's soft breast, her mouth near her nipple. "You love me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Do you love Daddy?"

Rosa looked at me and said, "Yes, I do. I love your Daddy very much."

And I followed immediately with, "And I love Rosa very much."

Content with that, Kat latched on to Rosa's nipple. I leaned over and kissed Rosa. I don't think either of us realized that we were in love with each other until Kat showed us. Kat climbed out from between and snuggled behind Rosa which put us face to face and as I edged closer, body to body.

Rosa had her hands on my cheeks and kissed me. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her tight against me. She threw her leg over my hip as our kisses turned more passionate. My cock bumped her open cunt as I cupped her tit and kneaded it. She gasped in my mouth. I pinched and pulled her nipple out.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my cock as it was rubbed on Rosa's wet slit. We both moaned knowing Kat was playing with us. She rubbed the sensitive head of my cock on Rosa's clit, and held my balls in her hand. I raised my right leg which moved Rosa's leg higher, opening our sex more.

Rosa's forehead was against mine, our lips close, breathing hard as Kat licked and nibbled her cunt lips, then sucked on the head of my cock. She then rubbed the wet head on Rosa's clit until she trembled out a long orgasm. She was still panting when Kat had my balls in her hot wet mouth sucking and toying with them with her tongue. I moaned and jerked and started rocking my hips. Getting close to the edge.

Kat guided my cock to her entrance and I slid in Rosa's wet cunt. Kat's fingers were tight around the base of my cock which also rubbed her clit. Rosa's soft little pants drove me higher and I stroked in and out of her cunt while Kat's tight fingers continually rubbed her clit. Waves were rolling through Rosa.

"Oh my god," Rosa cried out as her body stiffened. Her cunt clamped on my cock and took me along with her. I pumped loads of juice all over Rosa's cunt and my daughter's face.

We were hyper-sensitive and pulled Kat up between us and squeezed her tightly between our naked bodies.

"Oh bebita," Rosa sighed. "What you come up with. How could we not be a family?"

Paulina and Tom wouldn't be home until tomorrow and we were all looking forward to it. Rosa, Kat, and I had one last night alone.

We finished watching the porn movie with some heavy petting and groping fun, then jumped in the shower.

Kat and Rosa lathered up and body washed me. Front to front and back to back. Tits and sexy ass rubbing all over me. My lathered cock washed their cunt lips. We rinsed, did a tongue-dueling kiss for three, and raided the kitchen.

Paulina and her son walked in as Kat was leaving to meet up with some friends. Kat and Tom shared a lingering kiss and made promises to catch up later. So that left, Paulina, Tom and myself.

Apparently, Paulina missed me as well because she wrapped her arms around me and dove into the most passionate kiss we had ever had. By the end of my cock was throbbing and our clothes were off. Tom was already on the bed naked so we put Paulina as the creamy center.

A lot of heavy-handed intense groping, caressing, and fondling and she was on her son's cock. "In the drawer. The lube," she said and I got the bottle out. "I want you to ass fuck me." She slid her legs back and spread wide while still keeping Tom's cock in her pussy. I lubed her ass and my cock.

I straddled his legs and moved in behind her. "Ready, baby?" She nodded.

I slowly pushed in until the head popped and stopped until she adjusted.

"Mmmm, yeah, go ahead, Drew," she moaned.

It was incredibly tight as my cock slid in next to Tom's cock with only a thin wall between. Our cocks throbbed inside her together and she moaned. He began slowly rocking his hips and I followed, carefully so I wouldn't pull out.

Double penetration was sensational and we had not even started to cum. Tom reached under his Mom and rubbed her clit. She jerked and her cunt clamped down on his cock and squeezing mine. It was like nothing I'd ever felt. We continued to stroke in and out of her and I was able to watch my cock sliding in and out of her ass, hear her purring like a cat, and Tom's grunts as our cocks slid together inside his Mom.

Tom growled first and his cock pulsed against mine. I could feel the heat from his seed that he shot into his Mom. She squeezed her cunt around him.

"Stay in me if you can," she murmured to Tom.

He thumbed her clit again and her cunt clamping down again sent me over the edge and I pumped deep inside her body.

I carefully backed out and she rolled off Tom.

"Phew," I groaned. "Welcome home you two," I chuckled.

We showered, lathered, played and I told them about Jack and Amy. Of course, Paulina knew them and was thrilled to hear that they fit right in, and even more thrilled Amy was staying. Paulina and Tom were going back to school at the beginning of the week so they would only enjoy her for a few days.

Enjoying some alone time in the house, I sat nude on the back deck enjoying the sun and breeze on my skin.

Rosa had been away on family business and we missed her terribly. Kat talked to her on the phone every day. I could not have been more pleased that Kat chose Rosa as her confidante. We surely have an unconventional relationship, and with the addition of Rosa, is even more out of the ordinary, but it has been stable for Kat.

That our love goes even deeper, into our mutual physical interactions, binds us even tighter. Although Rosa, Kat, and I are free to play with whomever we want, we always come back to us. Then there is Rosa's acceptance and understanding of my relationship with Kat, and them forming a similar bond.

The way Rosa cradles Kat to her body while crooning and murmuring her love clinched it for me. She is the best mother figure Kat could have chosen. Kat has just started community college so it will be a while until she graduates and inevitably moves on. I want Rosa to continue to be our family.

"You're looking mighty sexy out here Daddy my love." Kat stood looking down at my lap. "And something created that monster," she said, pointing to my cock, full and heavy from thoughts of Rosa and Kat. I pulled her down on my lap.

"Yes, thinking of you and Rosa, my two loves." I slid my hand under her sundress and tugged her panties off. She pulled the dress over her head.

"This reminds me of the day Paulina caught us on our deck and all this started!" she said wiggling until my cock stood up between her pussy lips.

I laughed. "You're right!" Her head was on my shoulder. "You know I'll always be here for you until you are ready to move on." She sniffled and shook her head. "Bebita, you will graduate, get a job, and maybe want a family of your own and that's okay."

"Even so, I can't imagine not ever having you in me again. It's special for us Daddy and I know I will never find that with another guy."

"Until then you will stay with us and let your Daddy keep you happy. Then I will share you. But," I slipped my hand between her thighs and teased her wet pussy, "until then you'll have to stick with me.. Or is that I stick it in you?"

She groaned and laughed. "That was bad Daddy!" Just for that, she jumped up. "You'll have to catch me!" And she ran off.

I caught up with her in front of the house in the driveway. She leaned back against the hood of the car while vehicles streamed by. They would see her bareback, but the car would hide that sexy ass and anything we might do.

"You want fucked right here do you?"

"Yessss, Daddy."

She turned around and leaned on the hood of the car. Okay, I thought, so much for not seeing anything but her back. Certain angles were sure to see her dangling tits swinging and swaying. Just that thought made my cock throb.

"You want them to see you don't you?" I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. "See your big tits, wishing they had their hands on them." I pushed the head in. "Knowing I was behind you fucking you just like this," I said, sliding in deep. She moaned. "That your tits bouncing and swaying were from the fucking you were getting by your Daddy."

"Oh god," she moaned. "You're making me so hot. Fuck me harder."

Cars slowed down and several went by twice. They're watching you. Watching the fucking you're getting from your Daddy."

Her cunt squeezed and pulsed around my cock. I felt the buildup and followed her over the edge and pumped her full of my hot seed.

"You're getting to be quite the bad girl," I gasped, catching my breath.

"Thank you!"

I had made reservations at one of the best restaurants in town for Kat's birthday and the three of us went just like a normal family. She was delighted and happier than I think I've ever seen her.

The following day Jack dropped Amy off. He had told me later that he was going to New York to pick up Amy's younger sister Kim from college classes. But before he brings Kim back he hopes that they will become as close as he and Amy. He has a week to seduce Kim so he can have them both in his bed.

That is if Amy accepts Kim in bed with her and her Dad.

I missed those large fleshy tits and couldn't wait to get her soft pale skin under my lips. I could see that ball aching sexy body under the shorts and shirt. I remembered her high-set gumdrop pink nipples and how they hardened in my mouth. Her long silky blonde hair flowed over her shoulders.

"Take your shirt off," I commanded. She did and her hair dropped over her tits, playing peek-a-boo with her nipples. I groaned. "Take the rest off." She shimmied out of her shorts and panties. The patch of silky blonde curls highlighted her soft pink lips, already swollen and tender.

AS she did the first day, she stood innocently. No posing. Nothing overtly sexual. Something a twenty-something usually has down to a science.

"Do you fuck anyone else other than me and your Dad?" She shook her head. "Does your Dad fuck anyone but you?" She frowned and shook her head, which didn't bode well for Jack.

I got undressed and walked up to her. "Your gumdrop nipples are incredible," I said, tweaking them. Her lips parted. Her nipples were set so high on her tits, she had a delicious under curve that was very sensitive. I caressed, the soft curve and watched her nipples get tighter, and her breath faster.

I ran my hands down the curve of her sides over her hips. Her sexy ass was in proportion to her big tits and I had a globe in each hand. Soft but firm. I kneaded and pulled her into me. My cock nestled in her soft belly and I lifted her until my cock slipped between her soft thighs. She reached between her legs and her hot pussy lips wrapped around my cock, but I denied her. I slid my cock head through the wet heat between her smooth lips.

I balanced her on the edge of the dresser and thrust through her fat pussy lips. My cock rubbed her clit, and her breathing was faster. She grabbed hold of my shoulders, her back arched, her head dropped back and she mewed out a long orgasm.

While she was in the midst of it I drove my cock into her convulsing cunt. Her nails dug into my shoulders as I drove deep, keeping her on the wave in a low growl. Her cunt continued to milk my cock and I drove deep and locked into her and unloaded all I had.

"Drew," she breathed. Still inside her, I picked her up and followed her down on the bed. I started sucking on those gumdrops. Her pussy was wet with her juices and my seed leaking out of her and I palmed her cunt, rubbing her swollen clit. She groaned, arched, and came again. "Oh my god, Drew."

I smiled. "You know how much I love your body. How much you turn me on."

In pillow talk, she began to tell me about her sister Kim. Even though Amy was older, Kim was the more mature of the two. She also indicated that she looked more like Jack's late wife, who was quite sexual apparently.

Although Kim went away to school, Amy stayed local for college and said she often came home to her Mom and Dad having sex somewhere in the house. No doubt when Amy began to see her Dad as a man.

"Did they know you were watching them?"

"Yes, they knew. Once I turned eighteen, and Kim left, they didn't flaunt it, but they didn't hide it either."

"Did you like seeing them fuck?" She nodded.

"I loved it, yes. I wanted to be Annika," she said. I had never heard her call her by her name before. "She could have any man she wanted. She was so beautiful and sexual she attracted men without even trying."

"Did you ever see her with another man?"

"Yes, a few times. One time I walked in on her riding an insurance adjuster once. Her skirt was pushed up around her waist, per panties were on the floor and his cock was through his fly."

"Did you Dad know she had other men?"

She nodded. "Oh yeah, she needed sex. All the time. She would never have left us for anyone. It was just sex."

"What would you think if your Dad and Kim were as close as you are to him?"

She frowned. "I don't know really. Hadn't thought about it. Kim is pretty serious so I don't know if she would."

"Might be hot to imagine," I pushed.

"My Dad with my sister?" I nodded.

"I don't know."

"You wouldn't be jealous would you?"

"I don't know."

I could tell she was thinking about it. I had my own motives to encourage this because Kim would be joining our little group here probably. I also think Amy could make life miserable for her Dad and Kim. I had to try to plant the seeds of possibility.

I began to stroke her body. "What if she was in bed with us? Hmm," I whispered while fondling her.

"I'm not much into other girls."

That was enlightening and explained a lot of things from when she was with us before. "That's okay honey, you don't have to be. But you're okay with sharing a man with another woman?"

She nodded. "That's okay yeah." So as long as Amy wasn't forced to interact with another woman, she would be fine. I get that. Either you are or you aren't into it.

Later I was able to let the women of the house know what transpired and they were quite understanding. Both Paulina and Kat shared that they didn't realize that other women turned them on until they were right in the situation and it may be that way for her as well.

They decided they wanted her to be comfortable around other women with everyone being naked. I was out at that point and just an observer. Or voyeur, as it were.

I wondered how Jack was doing with the seduction of his other daughter Kim. Little did I know she was riding around topless in New York wearing nipple clamps her Dad had put on.

Kat asked Amy if she'd been in our huge shower, which she hadn't. "Usually us women shower together, if you want to join us, you're welcome," Kat invited.

Amy looked wary but I could tell she wanted to join in the fun the girls always had. Right about then, Rosa walked in and I was able to quickly get her up to speed on Amy.

"Don't worry, we got this," she whispered, kissing me. "I'll take care of you later," she warned with a wink.

I wasn't too proud to admit had taken a front-row seat to the four females now in our shower. Rosa's darkness next to Amy's pale skin was stunning. I'm not ashamed to admit that four sets of tits naked in the shower were a dream come true.

In deference to Amy, there was no sexual play, but there was plenty of caressing each other under the guise of cleaning. Lathered hands circled ass cheeks and stroked the valley between. I lost track of who was doing who and didn't care. I was the voyeur enjoying the show.

Rosa lathered her hands and said something to Amy, who nodded. She stood behind her and started at her shoulders and down her arms, she came back up her side, her fingers lightly brushing the sides of Amy's tits. Amy giggled at something Rosa said when she moved into Amy's back. Her tits rubbed her back while Rosa left a trail of bubbles over Amy's tits and down her stomach. One hand splayed on her stomach as the other slipped between Amy's thighs, again under the guise of washing her.

But I saw Amy's head drop back on Rosa's shoulder as she whispers in her ear again. Her lips parted and Rosa's fingers worked between her thighs. Rosa tweaked a nipple while she brought Amy to orgasm.

Kat and Paulina had been watching as well and were now between each other's legs, soaping and getting each other off. Lots of giggling, moaning, and playing before the shower stopped. Then more tittering while they toweled each other off.

All four ran across the room and jumped onto the bed with me. Paulina took the edge and Amy next to her, Kat and Rosa surrounded me. More laughing as they talked about how they were going to split me up. Thankfully Tom appeared just in time.

"I heard the girls giggling in there. What did I miss?" Tom said, grinning.

'You almost missed that I need HELP!" I laughed.

Tom's mom said, "I bet Amy would love some of your attention!"

Amy's sweet face actually flushed but she didn't take her eyes off of him as he undressed."

"And I get her in between Kat and Mom. How lucky can I get?!"

He put one knee on the bed and lifted Amy's delicate foot to his mouth and kissed her instep. He trailed his lips over the arch of her foot and took each shell pink toe into his mouth and sucked.

We were all rapt attention between Amy's lustful face and Tom's seduction.

He kissed up to her knee and slid his hands up her inner thighs. Kat and Paulina each lifted Amy's leg over their hips, opening her up wide to Tom's gaze. I watched her chest heave, soft white globes moved with her breaths, her pink nipples were hard and tight.

My hard cock jerked when Amy's tongue slid across her full lips, which then formed a soundless O when Tom's mouth pressed against her pussy. I could hardly tear my eyes off Amy, only glancing at Tom.

I didn't even realize my cock was in my hand until Rosa pushed it aside and wrapped my shaft in her own talented fingers.

"Amy is so very sweet isn't she," Rosa breathe in my ear. We watched her head fall back, long blonde hair spread on the pillow. Her small hand with the same shell pink nails lay languidly next to her head, almost as though she were afraid to touch and break the spell Tom had her under.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers
12