All Comments on 'Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 05'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Well if that doesn't make a cock hard and a pussy wet, nothing will. Seems Amy likes women after all. That was a hot sexy scene. Enjoyed the series, best quote, "you have discovered the power of the written word" nothing more needs saying.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 2 years ago

Very sexy, very ...uh...stimulating...

But your writing errors detracted a little. A few times you had closed quotes, but no open quotes. And missing one single letter can make a big difference: "I can't think of a nice thing you could say," I murmured, pressing my lips on hers. I'm guessing you meant "nicer." But the lack of that 'r' really changes the meaning.

You have a good way with portrayal of the sex and the emotions. Be a little more careful with the mechanics of writing and you'll chalk up fives like Drew chalks up lovers.

SoazoldmanSoazoldmanover 2 years ago

I like all the sex in your stories. Gets me hard reading them. Thanks.

JimDiamondJimDiamond10 months ago

The first reading of this story I began to do a reply about RodThrustin's comment, but was interrupted and it did not get sent. Once after reading a "Polished" piece I had written sent me a message. He said that in the future he only wanted rough drafts from me. That I had polished the soul from a great story. He added, " copywriters and editors with Master in English were a dime a dozen, but good story tellers are damn hard to find!" Keep writing those good stories and ignore the English nuts, You are one of those damn hard to find people; a good story teller. Of course I might be biased since I am one of those "Silver Foxes" now and find those who appreciate us to be sexy as all hell. Funny, when I was young, I loved "Silver Foxy Ladies"! I imagined that I was the predator hunting them until one laughed and told me I was the cute. I was the deer stalking the hungry Mama Lion waiting to eat me up. Your stories make me remember that and smile. Now that is a good story teller!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...