Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her breasts... So soft and white... You want her nipples in your mouth don't you," Rosa continued, whispering low so no one heard but me. "Your cock is throbbing... Ready to slide into her tight young cunt... Those creamy white thighs wrapped around you."

Her dirty talk and vision of Amy inflamed me. I wanted to roll and fuck Rosa and tried, but she was so close behind me I couldn't.

"No, watch her, I'll take care of you.." she whispered, slowly stroking my cock. I wanted more. Needed more. "Her cunt is so wet and so tight... Remember the last time you were locked inside her..."

Suddenly Amy squeezed her eyes shut, arched her heaving breasts, and whimpered out a long orgasm on Tom's face. He groaned and kept going. I know how good Amy tasted. Know why he wanted to keep devouring her. Taking her to another orgasm on his mouth.

I moaned along with the rest. Kat began to knead Amy's tit and she turned her head towards my daughter and smiled a seductive smile. Kat stretched up and they kissed while she pinched and pulled those candy-sweet nipples.

Rosa increased the speed as I rocked my hips. She would slow down again, holding me on the edge, while I watched Kat and Amy kissing. Kat began to suck on those gumdrop nipples and she moaned around the pink hardness, tasting Amy's sweetness.

Tom moved up between Amy's thighs, slowly stroking his angry red cock. The veins were ropy and full as he guided the head to her entrance. His mom reached over and rubbed the head of his cock on her clit, then up and down her slit. Amy moaned and her hips began to thrust. Paulina held his cock at her entrance.

They both moved and I couldn't tell if she took him in, or he pushed in, they were so quick to fuck. Kat had one of Amy's nipples in her mouth and Paulina took the other while her son fucked that soft smooth cunt.

I nearly yanked Rosa over me so we could both watch but I could fuck her from behind. My cock ached and I had to drive deep into Rosa. She was ready knowing I was out of control. I watched Tom slam into Amy with Kat and Paulina on her breasts while I fucked Rosa.

The rough breathing, gasps, soft moan, and bodies pounding together filled the room. The scent of sex was almost overwhelming. I had Rosa's breast in my hand, pulling and tugging the dark nipple longer. I pulled her thigh back over me so I could grind in deep.

Amy's face was contorted into another long moaning orgasm. Her fingers were woven through their hair holding them to her breasts. Tom grunted loud, grabbed her hips, lifted her up, and drove in deep. His body jerked with each pump of seed into Amy. She began another orgasm from the flow of his heat.

I watched Amy and locked into Rosa, pumping my own seed into her with rasping groans. Amy looked over when she heard me and I saw the want in her eyes.

Tom and I were out of commission so Kat, Paulina, and Rosa began to play together, each cumming hard and loud. Amy had rolled over next to me and I stroked her soft body.

She was just as special to me as Kat and I was so glad that they became close because I wanted them both in my bed for daughters. Rosa was already close to Kat and was as enamored with Amy as I was.

We all crowded into the shower this time and soapy hands lathered up whoever they could reach. We rinsed and Tom went to start the grill while the rest of us raided the refrigerator and put together a quick dinner.

Rosa pressed against me in the kitchen, and I wrapped my arms around her. "Thanks for that. One of the reasons I love you so much. We can share, but we still belong to each other."

"Yes, I know how much you like Amy, as do I. It was fun to play the sexy talk game while you watched." I growled into her neck.

Rosa had work and headed back to her house after dinner. Kat went out with friends and Tom and Paulina were going to a resort. That left me with Amy.

After everyone left I went into my office. I had paperwork to do and had the television on when Amy peered around the open door, then stepped in.

"I wondered where you were. Hey, you have a bed in here!" She walked around the room, running her finger over the spines of books on the shelves.

She wore a cropped t-shirt that could only be worn for those she was close to. The bottom edge of her shirt barely caught her nipples and revealed the delectable under curve of her plump breasts.

I sat at my desk but leaned back in my office chair to watch the show. She pulled a book and opened it, scanning a page, then carefully returned it. She slowly walked by the next set of bookshelves, stopping to read some of the titles as she went.

"So where do you keep the dirty stuff?" She turned. Her soft pussy lips pouted in her tight thin shorts, wanting attention.

"Open the roll top." She seemed surprised but slid the door up the track, which revealed old x rated paperback novels, vintage men's magazines, much of it from my Dad's collection. I often enjoyed pleasuring myself to the written word so I kept them around.

She pulled out a paperback, plopped on the single bed opposite my desk, and began to read. I went back to my paperwork with an eye on my sexy Amy. When she stretched out, her shirt rode up, baring those luscious tits. She had a knee up, her other leg flat and bent at the knee.

She held the book in one hand, the other was over her head.

"Mmm, this stuff is pretty hot," she said, looking at me.

I grinned. "Oh yeah? Getting you excited is it?"

"Mmmm," she moaned. Suddenly she leaned up and pulled her shirt off, then lifted her hips and shimmied her shorts down.

"Make yourself comfortable, sweetheart." I slid my papers back into the folder knowing my concentration was shot.

I knew I'd have her tonight so I decided to watch her for a while and leaned back in my chair. Her lips parted and I saw her breasts rising faster. With her free hand, she began pinching and tweaking her nipples, then softly moaning. The book kept her captivated and she was holding it and able to flip pages with one finger.

Her hand went between her legs and cupped her pussy. For a moment she closed her eyes and thrust up. I watched her fingers stroking the soft folds, then find her clit. She began reading again while she played with herself.

I had to release myself my shorts under the desk and lazily played too. I couldn't have interrupted her even if I wanted to. She was learning a new process to pleasure. One I have enjoyed for many years.

I heard a cry, her eyes closed and she arched up, her hand moving swiftly between her thighs. I watched her gorgeous body relax again. She looked over at me and smiled.

"This book is hot!"

"You just discovered the power of the written word."

She carefully laid the book on the shelf behind her and said, "C'mere."

I stood up and stepped out of my pants and pulled my t-shirt off. She moved, making as much room for me in a single bed that she could.

"I have you all to myself," she whispered as I came down next to her.

"And I have you all to myself."

I leaned up to caress her soft body. I ran my hands over the curves of her hips, and down her thighs. Back in my day we would have said she still had a layer of baby fat, which was indicative that a young girl had more curves than others.

"I love when your hands are on me," she said. "I thought I'd miss my Dad, but I have you," she confessed.

"I can't think of a nice thing you could say," I murmured, pressing my lips on hers.

She immediately opened and her pink tongue darted into my mouth immediately, tasting and taking. I moaned and angled my head, needing more of her. I gripped her long blonde hair in my hand and held her head while I kissed her hard and deep. We took it more passionately and she arched against me. Her softness melted into my hardness.

"Oh god, Amy, I just can't get enough of you," I ground out, sliding my thigh between hers. She opened and my thigh pressed against her wet cunt.

Her hand raked up my back in painful pleasure. Her nails dug into my ass trying to pull me tighter against her. She whimpered, her arm was trapped between us and I lifted it so she could wrap it around me. Her nipples rubbed my chest and she moaned when the hair abraded her nipples.

I wanted her nipple in my mouth but she needed to push them into me. She whimpered again, wanting closer. We both wanted more of each other.

I rolled between her thighs and drove in while she thrust up. "Ahhhhhhhhhh," she moaned when we were finally locked together.

Her cunt was so tight on my cock, she flexed her inner muscles and I groaned. I wanted to fuck her hard and fast, but not Amy. I had to prolong it even more than I needed a fast fuck.

"Oh Daddy," she whimpered, squeezing my cock inside her when my cock throbbed hard at her words.

I buried my face in her neck. I inhaled her scent, a blend of innocence and sweetness. I took the skin on her shoulder in my teeth and left my mark on her. She raked my back again, nails scoring, leaving her mark. She held me down so my weight was on her, I tried to ease up but she wrapped her arms around me and held me close.

I could only jerk my hips and thrust in deeply. Each time would rub her clit and I felt her hot juices between us. The intensity between us was like nothing else. It was nothing like Kat because there could only be that between me and my daughter.

But it was just something else. We both felt it I know. I think Rosa felt it too. Certainly saw the connection.

"I love you so much, Drew."

"I love you too, Amy. So much."

I pressed in deeper, wanting to slip into her core. Her legs spread wider, needing the same thing. I slid out and slammed in, and finally, the tip of my cock hit her cervix.

"Oh my god!" She shouted, dug her fingers into my ass trying to hold me in. "Cum in me. Cum in me deep. I want your seed, Drew," she begged. Those words inflamed me, my balls tingled, and without warning my cock began pumping into her. I shouted when my orgasm pounded through me, and I vaguely heard her say, "I want your baby, Drew."

My limbs were still tingling as I moved off of her to her side. I consciously decided to act as though I hadn't heard her somewhat shocking words. I had a grown daughter and struggled to even get her there. I didn't see a baby in my future and I hoped she would forget the idea. At least with me.

Jack would be back soon with his other daughter, Kim. She is eighteen, six years younger than Amy. He went to pick Kim up from school as well as try to seduce her into his bed. If he was unsuccessful at that, he would have to give up Amy in his bed because it would be just too uncomfortable for Kim.

I was anxious to see his other daughter. He said both his daughters were bombshells, and I just couldn't imagine another one as arousing to me like Amy. But I would soon find out.

The next days were busy at the house. We all decided to spring clean Paulina's house and do some odds and ends that needed to be done. Rosa still rented my house, so Kat and I lived at Paulina's full time. Of course, she and Tom were often gone because he was in college.

I got a text from Jack saying they were heading back and would be in the next day and could I bring Amy back. He also wanted me to meet Kim. Jack had mentioned that his wife Annika was highly sexed, as was Amy, so I wondered that about Kim as well.

I began to think about how Amy seduced her Dad. While he was out sunning at their pool, Amy came home early from school and began to suck his cock while he was asleep. By the time he woke, it was too late and he was cumming in his daughter's mouth.

All I knew was he said they were both Scandinavian beauties just like his late wife, Annika.

Amy was excited to see her Dad and sister and was waiting at the front door when I came out from getting dressed.

"You're anxious to see them hmm?"

'Yes, but I am so going to miss you, Drew," she whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Mmm," I moaned, pulling her body against mine. "I'm going to miss you too my sexy girl. But I think we will still see each other."

"I hope so," she pouted.

We pulled up in front of a huge, modernistic home, that soared out into various angles. Amy jumped up and ran up to the door, and I followed with her case.

The door swung open to reveal a drop-dead gorgeous girl that could have passed for Amy's twin if it weren't for Kim being taller.

They hugged and bounced and danced until Jack guided them back into the house so I could move inside and shut the door.

Jack introduced me to Kim and she hugged me warmly. I felt her nipple clamps dig into my chest which told me that Jack was successful at bedding his other beautiful daughter. Kim and Amy were indeed Scandinavian beauties and I couldn't imagine what their mom looked like.

As it happened, I found out very quickly. We moved to the enclosed sunroom. Amy sat on her Dad's lap and Kim sat beside me on the sofa. After we talked for a while Kim got up and went over to a shelf, pulling a large book down.

Jack nodded at her unasked question and I was curious. "Drew, would you like to see our mom?"

"I would yes," I replied. Kim sat sideways against me, her left tit pressed into my arm. I held the large album on my lap and opened it to an absolutely stunning woman that was even more beautiful than her daughters. Although what made her more beautiful was her confidence. She knew she was gorgeous and sexy and it came out in the way she posed. She had a look that let you know that she alone created that hardness in your pants.

I glanced up at Jack to say something, but he and Amy were in the middle of a make-out session that was heating up quickly.

I turned the page and two more images of the beauty appeared. I had the album propped on my thighs and Kim leaned over to point something out on the photo, and as she did, she brushed against my bulge.

"She was very exciting wasn't she?" Kim asked softly.

"She was certainly. You look just like her you know."

"I think physically yes, but I lack the sex appeal she had." She studied the picture again. "She had lovers you know. She was very sensual with everyone. Women and men."

"Really," I swallowed hard at the vision her words put in my mind. Would this beauty have been my lover, I wondered. Kim rested her head on my shoulder and she rubbed her tit on me. "You're very alluring as well, Kim." She rubbed her cheek on my shoulder.

I turned the page to a startling graphic image. Annika was spread wide on the arm of a chair with a large realistic cock in her hand. Kim's hand went to my thigh. I heard her intake of breath when I flipped to the next page and saw her mom had the head of the dildo in her smoothly shaved cunt. She moved her fingers on my thigh until it brushed my cock.

I glanced up over the top edge of the album and saw Jack and Amy were gone so I was more relaxed. I was sure they'd be gone a while.

I flipped and Annika had the cock inside her, her head was tipped back, long blonde hair blowing in the breeze. Her beautiful face had a rapturous look. God, she was so beautiful. That she had born two daughters equally as sexual, equally as gorgeous, was amazing.

I flipped through more images that were even more intoxicating. I was already inflamed but I couldn't stop looking at the pictures until I was done. As I closed the album, Kim squeezed my throbbing cock through my pants.

She stood up and held her hand out. I followed her up to her bedroom. Kim wasn't dressed provocatively. She didn't need to. She was tall and statuesque and had long sensual curves. She pulled her top off revealing plump white tits with the same punk gumdrop nipples, the same as I noted her mom had.

She stood before me naked. The clamps had her nipples pulled out much longer than her sisters and I was dying to get my mouth on them.

She saw me studying her nipples. "I'm training them long for piercing." I trembled once at the thought. "Take your clothes off," she smiled.

I slightly shook my head to clear it and hurriedly peeled my clothes off. My cock stood out in front of me, pointing at her, throbbing and heavily veined. She looked like Amy, but even though Kim was the youngest, she was more mature. More worldly even. She had the look of her mom, Annika. There was the same depth to her eyes, the same mystery. They told you that if you were lucky, you might discover maybe even one of those mysteries.

"You are your mom."

"That's the loveliest thing anyone has ever said to me." She was graceful as she walked across the room to me. Her limbs were fluid. Delicate hands caressed my chest, lightly pinched my nipples. She smiled when she heard my quiet moan.

She looked over my shoulder into the mirror and stopped. "Was it my sister that put her mark on you?" She reached around me and smoothed her hands over the scratches on my back. "I'm surprised she had it in her," she murmured, mostly to herself it seemed.

She dropped to her knees. She weighed my balls in one hand, toying with them with her fingertips. She trailed her finger up the underside of my cock to the head. The tip of her tongue caught the precum that bubbled over.

I sifted through her luxurious blonde hair, letting it slip between my fingers as I watched her rosy pink lips wrap around the head of my cock. Her teeth lightly grazed the ridge, then her tongue circled. Her cheeks sunk in as I felt the suction on my cock head. I moaned when her tongue scrubbed the sensitive skin.

She held the base tightly with a circle of fingers and cupped my balls with the other and felt my shaft in the steamy heat of her mouth. She grabbed my hips and started me rocking into her mouth and I realized she wanted me to fuck her mouth. I gripped her hair in my hand and began thrusting my cock into her mouth. She moaned and dug her fingers into my ass, just like her sister liked to do, but Kim was much more talented with her mouth. I watched my cock appear and disappear in her drooling wet mouth while she continued to moan.

Then I saw her hand between her spread thighs in a rhythmic movement. I barked sharply and began pumping. She pulled her mouth off and the hot seed splattered on her face and neck. At that moment she threw her head back groaning out her own orgasm.

She gracefully stood up, kissed me sweetly, and disappeared into her bathroom, closing the door behind her. When I heard the shower running, I knew I had been summarily dismissed, but we had both gotten what we wanted, so that was okay.

When I went back downstairs, Amy and Jack were on the sofa in their bathrobes.

"I hope we can all spend some time together soon?" Jack asked.

"I'm sure we will and I'm looking forward to it."

I drove home knowing Rosa and Kat were waiting for me, and although Paulina and Tom were gone, they would be back soon. My family. And we would soon be adding three more to the mix.

Not much more I could ask for...

~ the end ~

12