All Comments on 'Mom and Son with Similar Interests'

by wantuwetpa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A great story, I loved it

Hey Author;

That was a very good start and I hope that you continue with this hot story.

As far as I'm concerned it really happened or it reads like a real life experence.

I hope to see more of your work soon.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What the fuck were you on when you wrote this crap?

The nonsense is so extensive that I would have to quote and comment on nearly every phrase to document all the errors and goofiness contained in this drivel. How about, "I tried to pretend to appear asleep," for mangled language? Then there is "... now with panties (just panties), white grannie panties on."

A keyhole that you can look through is not a "skeleton keyhole." If you don't know what you are talking about, then shut the hell up. Some people just pull shit out of the air and assign their own meanings to it. The idiocy is staggering.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 14 years ago
Tremendiously long detailed beginning . . .

and then the climax was very short and too simple. I liked the story but the author needed to spend more time on the end of the story, possibly at the sacrifice of some of the details in the beginning of the story. Improve your writing but please do't stop writing. How about some dialog?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why you do this ?

Why mom son sex

why not other women she have the same pussy while mother

that is a very bad

Whu you write this story

If you sex with your mother? I hat you

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

A nice lead for further episodes.

barn650barn6507 months ago

Very good story but, I wish there was some conversation back and forth. Very the less a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous