All Comments on 'Mom and the Bully'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Try again

Really love this genre but hate 2ND pov please rewrite in third or first

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
adopted by 21 years old girl????

I wonder in which state a 21 years old girl can adopt a child???? He's 18 and she's 39??? Even if he was 3 when adopted it doesn't add up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad Ending

Going to be honest I was enjoying the story up until the last few paragraphs until you went off it completely. You need to slow down and develop the ending more because the mom goes from being caring and loving to making out with the guy in 4 paragraphs.

Asperger27Asperger27over 6 years agoAuthor

I understand I made a few errors. But I wanted to make it feel like you as the reader are her son. His mom is a virgin. So doing this stuff with David is kinda new for her. Doesn't mean she's not wanting to do it. But just nervous. So if the ending doesn't make sense. I'll explain. She's willing to give her first time to him. But told him to wait until she's really sure.

She adopted him when he was 1. She was 22 at the time. So yes it adds up. 17 years later, he's 18 and she's 39.

I'm making chapter 2 and it goes further into Josephine's budding relationship with David.

Like always in my stories, if you have suggestions on where it should go, leave me message on my yahoo or a through comment on my newest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ehhh

I'm a big fan of the Bully/Classmate mom milf genre. Wish there was more of these type of stories. This story was off though. The whole mom being a virgin thing is actually the most unrealistic thing I've ever heard in one of these stories. It's just "yeah sorry don't believe that could never happen". The age difference was off. The start of the story was decent I'll give you that.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

She is a beautiful mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is really garbage

Erotica?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Asperger27 Re: 2nd person POV

"But I wanted to make it feel like you as the reader are her son." - What you want, and what you can do are two different things. You can't tell me what I'm feeling or what I want. You just can't.

titans2138titans2138almost 3 years ago

His mom is a virgin? that makes no sense even if he's adopted which also makes no sense. show me a virgin who has adopted kids...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Moms even considering ever sleeping with their kids bullies gets more unrealistic and laughable everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a real good effort you have managed to create a POV of the character, but then go into detail of what happens when he is away from the house. It has some good potential. Proofreading your work would be appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the idea but I think story progresses too fast.. 🤔 just saying the speed she fell for the bully is a bit unrealistic... Since it's such a way out there theme needs to be some resistance on her part even if shes a terrible mom...... it's like you could make the step sis just slutty for step bro but that be a boring story same here...

It's not bad just kinda boring drama is the name of the game... well that and hot hot 🔥 sex scenes

Betty46fBetty46f5 months ago

very exciting and out of the norm. keep up the good work

Motherlessone77Motherlessone772 months ago

Dude gonna say this. I was never bullied but my daughter was. You owe the bullied kids of the world an

Apology for this hurtful crap.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuck2 months ago

Good effort. I hope you keep writing.

I would focus on just diving into the scene and letting your descriptions happen naturally, instead of front loading the information like you're writing stereo instructions.

What I mean is, the introduction wastes a bunch of time on stuff that isn't critical to the story you are trying to tell. Instead, just dive in to the character waiting for his Mom, and then do your descriptions as the scene develops, showing us how David is quietly picking on the main character right in front of his Mom who doesn't seem to notice (or care).

You'll get it, keep at it.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuck2 months ago

School is out and I'm waiting for my mom to pick me up. I should be excited to go home and play video games, or otherwise enjoy my afternoon, but unfortunately my mind is preoccupied. I'm standing there nervously, looking around at the hoards of my fellow horny high schoolers, watching out for the bane of my existence... David.

I check my phone again to see if Mom is running late, but no update. Again I scan my surroundings hoping against hope that David has distracted himself by picking on some other putz today. Maybe today would be the lucky day I would make it home without getting scuffed up, battered and bruised.

With a smile I see Mom pulling around the lot. I give a little wave as I head to the car, and notice she is pointing just past me and saying something. I lean into the open window to ask "Hey Mom, what's up?" as I'm reaching for the door handle.

"Your friend, David" she says as if she is repeating it, pointing just over my shoulder.

My skin goes clammy and I freeze. "Damnit", I think, "I didn't make it".

"There he is" I hear David from behind me, "my little buddy". Without looking at him I can hear that he has that dreaded big smile, the one he bears whenever he causes me discomfort. "I thought I missed you", I feel his big strong hand on my shoulder which he uses to squeeze far too tightly.

"Hey David" I squeak through the pain.

"Are you looking out for him again today, David?" Mom beams, reveling in the mistaken idea that David is somehow my protector. "You boys are so sweet to look out for each other"

"You bet, Mrs. V, I wouldn't let a thing happen to this little guy" he says as he leans into the window, stepping his heal down onto my foot causing me to cringe and whimper as quietly as I can.

"Please, David, call me Josephine." she leans toward us, both hovering in the open passenger window. "Do you need a ride home sweety?" She leans toward us, her long dark hair spilling forward, along with her generous cleavage that can be seen in her low cut top.

"No, no" I've got practice and I'll hitch a ride with one of the guys after. "You just coming back from showing a house? You look beautiful" he licks his lips and unsubtly drinks in the sight of her bosom.

"Aren't you a darling, you are too sweet" she blushes, seemingly unaware of his lecherous interest in her. "I actually am JUST coming back from showing some beautiful real estate to Mrs. Anderson"

I wedge my foot away from David's crushing heal, and my shoulder from his crushing hand, pop open the door and make my way into the passenger seat. "Thanks David. I guess you need to be getting to practice?" I say, trying not to sound like I'm begging.

David chuckles and flashes his mean smile at me, "I sure do, Tom (what is this character's name?)" he reaches in and gives me a few too hard smacks on the chest. "I'll see you tomorrow little fella, you be sure to let me know if any of those bullies give you a hard time and I'll talk to them"

"Aw, you are so sweet, David. You know I really do appreciate you keeping an eye on this precious cargo for me" she leans over me and puts her hand on his which is resting on the door. This nearly makes her full breasts come out of that top that is struggling to maintain it's structural integrity under her sizeable tits. "What a treasure"

"Quite a treasure" David leers, he reaches down with his other hand and blatantly adjusts his crotch. Again, Mom doesn't seem to notice, or at least she doesn't acknowledge it.

"Oh, David, think about coming over to our house this weekend. You can play the new video game I bought for Tom" as she says this she looks at me expectantly, nodding, with a pleased smile, "wouldn't that be nice, darling?"

Trapped between a MILF and a psychopath, I mumbled out my only answer... "Sure. That sounds like fun"

"There, than it's settled" Mom waved to David who jogged off to practice smashing himself violently into people, a skill that has proven useful in shoving me into lockers and trash cans over the years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES