All Comments on 'Mom and the Halloween Party'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome and THANKS for entering the contest..

On behalf of all LITEROTICANS (readers and authors alike) I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a contest story.

We need top authors such as yourself in these themed contests - lately (and unfortunately) many of the big names have decided not to enter due to the various scoring glitches that seem to pop up every contest.

But you, in entering anyway, are setting an example to all of us. Thanks again...

BTW - this was a great story!

james r scouries (author and reader)

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 12 years ago
Please deliver all the goods!

This was a good story. Lots of provocative flourishes! I love mom Chelsea resembling Jeri Ryan. I love Cleo/mom feeling up Princess Leia/Helen's tits. I adore Bethany in her Wonder Woman costume. If a woman is all tits and ass, that is the costume to wear! And I got a kick out of the American Gothic couple with Bethany. It'll be tough seeing that painting again without thinking of a young woman going down on the female. From American Gothic to American Lewdness! Try to keep that grim look then, bitch! Lots of imaginative stuff that pushed my erotic buttons! 

As far as I am concerned Ahabscribe is the leader of mother/son incest stories. But I felt a little short changed that not all the goods were delivered in this story because there were no rip roaring sex scenes between John and Chelsea with potential threesome partners Helen, Betty or Bethany. Or John having his own orgy with all four of these women! After all, he is a healthy 19 year old guy and the women are all bi. I'd like to see the three women and son John combine effiorts in sexual swarm to just push mom Chelsea far over the edge of total orgasmic ecstasy. That is just how I roll. Please consider a sequel!   

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Great story, well written. the plot was probably one that most have thought about at some time, I salute your writing!

rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Great Stuff

So do we get to hear about a 3some with Bethany? Awesome story. Good writing.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Fun and definately hot story. It was a very entertaining read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story all around,i would love to read about a 4some with mom, helen & betty. and don't forget the threesome with mom & bethany. awesome

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Wow

A friend of mine would love this, he's been historically in-love with Cleopatra all his life. As usual your story is simply the best, thanks hon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Hot Ahab story!

Oh man, you write the hottest stories! This one is right up there with "Mother and Son" Keep up the good work.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

As always you write some of the most interesting stories and their alway good length stories and are very appreciated, I always look for your stories. Thanks for your time and effort.

HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
Terrific...but...

This story reached such a peak of intensity and sexual passion during the party that the last 1/3 to 1/2 could not really match it. From a plot and character development angle, this didn't really matter, but it did make the story seem longer than it really needed to be: John and his mother, for example, didn't do anything at home that they hadn't already done at the party.

That said, it still was a wonderful Halloween read!

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Another great story!

Once again you did a great job, really enjoyed it!

teaxsgentlemanteaxsgentlemanover 12 years ago

You do wonderful work....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Wow !!!! Over the top on the erotic chart. Five stars all the way through.

Fantastic storyline and wonderfully written, and so erotic. The sex between mom and her son was so sweet and loving , along with being so fucking hot.

Thank you so much for this very exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

i hope there is a continuation of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story.

Very well done, as ever. I agree with the previous comment that it was longer than necessary but it didn't detract much from the story and god knows it didn't kill my boner. The Hallowe'en party is a bit of a cliche in sex stories, but I can't remember an example of the theme handled better than here. By the way, what's your issue with Boba Fett? Hey fuck you, man.

pope32767pope32767over 12 years ago
The second part is definitely essential

What happens at a party could stay at the party; it's the mutual acceptance between mother and son that things have changed that makes the second part important.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 12 years ago
Way to go Ahab!

Another great story from your accomplished pen. Thanks! Please keep writing. Good luck with this contest you got my 5* vote and my continued admiration of your work.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
that was good enough for a sequel!

if you ever decide to write one that is. i enjoy all your stories, keep them coming please.

peterkien0923peterkien0923over 12 years ago
Wow!

Nothing more to add!! Wow!

txsailor69txsailor69over 12 years ago

Just loved it, the way it all came along.....awsome,

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireover 12 years ago
Another outstanding read

Upholds the highest standard on the site for Mom-Son stories. 'Scribe, I think I need a macro for my comments on your stories. It would go something like this:

"F12 --Full five stars as usual. Just another excellent story."

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
holy hell

that is one hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please do a Christmas follow up to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Christmas story or continue with this one or both....

Yea we need to hear about him with mom and Bethany and him with mom, Betty, and Helen, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
heya

just wanted to let you know: your stories are always excellent, so I didn't need to read it to know it was great. As such, the moment I read that the dad was out of the picture, you got a 5. I can 5 a story that doesn't do that, but it's rare. theres just something epically fucked up about a son fucking his mom, while his dad is still married to her.

So it was great to know I wouldn't have to choke down that squick factor to enjoy this story. Kudos!

homerjayhomerjayover 12 years ago
#1 halloween story thus far.

winner winner chicken dinner! excellent!

venus_canvenus_canover 12 years ago
Is it HOT in here?

Or is it just me? Great story with LOTS of sex and I enjoyed every minute of it...

Venus

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

well story ahab, like it. but i think coversation should be more between mom son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
U r hot

I HEART SEXI BITCHES

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just a couple of thoughts for you..... after real people have sex they dont automatically pass out snoring

they dont normally cry after orgasms either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked the story but...

It lacked real heat. The characters were more caricatures typical of porn films (e.g. gorgeous Mom, hunky son). The action was fun enough but it lacked suspense, which is also true of the story line itself. There is an air of predictability and an emotional detachment throughout the story, which does detract from it somewhat. That said I liked it, but I wanted to REALLY like it. I hope you continue to write, refining your style as you go.

joep01joep01over 12 years ago
Another great one...

Ahab,

Another great story that could be serialized a little. As always I enjoy reading your stories.

hieratichieraticover 12 years ago
Great

The John Steinbeck of erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

this is great, nice work!!

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 11 years ago
fun sexy tale

I enjoyed it. Other than mixing up brittany and bethany names near beginning, no big problems. All the grammar was good and in right tense and the action was well described and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just vile perversion !

"1*" !!!!!!!!!

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
What the f***

To the previous commentor, what was that printed above the title of this piece??? Oh, yeah! It says 'Incest/taboo > Mom and the Halloween Party' What the hell are you even doing in this catagory if you think it is vile perversion??? And you hide behind your non-name? I bet you sneak in here and beat off at the nastynous don't you? I bet you grunt and come all over that screen in front of you wishing it was your own mamma you were reading about while you think it is vile. I bet you are some middle aged guy that can't seem to break away from momma in the hopes of seeing her in a ratty old robe, again, and then sprinting to your room so you can paint the walls, again. Knowing you think it's vile, can you look at her in the face when you sit down at the dinner table and eat the meal she fixed?

Rather than casting comments that show of your own ignorance and stupidity go somewhere else that your own sense of morality won't be offended. In other words, just in case I haven't been plain enough yet, "F*** OFF"

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite read

I liked this one and have always found your work to be great you know how to write hot ones and ignore that anon troll those guys are worthless trash

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXabout 11 years ago
so hot

just so hot and wonderful ... giving me some ideas and desires to fantasize about ... thanks for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pregnancy

It would be great if mom and son had many children together. My mom and I had 4.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great story

I like it when Mom is the seducer, always seems hotter-great sex scenes, exhausting, but great, very hot, well-written-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story as usual Mr. A, and

I love the comment from the guy who wrote "Pregnancy." He's not only fucked his mother, like more and more boys are doing nowadays (if you haven't so far, try it, you'll love it--just go and do it). He's gone way beyond that and fucked four babies up his mother's cunt. Oh, man, that is so fucking cool. This guy sticks his big hard cock up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of, whenever and wherever he feels the urge. He's made his mother's warm wet twat the permanent home for his big fat prick. By now he's unloaded his heavy balls, blasted a gallon or so of his warm creamy semen up inside his mom, and given her the best fucks of her life. And to top it all, he's fucked four babies up where he was once a baby--cute little incest-kids, beautiful souvenirs of their hot incestuous fucks. Can you imagine what a proud grinning motherfucker this guy must be, and what pride his happily son-fucked mom must feel--pride in her big strong virile son, pride in his ever-hard thrusting cock, and pride in his hot potent balls. He and his mother both know exactly what her mommy-twat and what all his creamy semen are for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whore

I really liked this tale. Not sure I like all the comments. Some people keep insisting on referring to women they're involved as 'whores'. Well, unless you are paying them an hourly rate they don't deserve that label. Your 'fuck slut'? Are you saying that aside from yourself she will fuck anything with (or without) a penis? Man, some of you guys need to get your shit straight. Your trying to take the fun out of sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
language

great story only spoiled by implausible bad language

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 10 years ago
Oh dear!

I'm sorry, I was enjoying it until the masked ball when John FAILED to recognise his own mothers voice. Ok, so they had masks on, that only obscured her face, not the rest of her body, the way she acted and carried herself. And she spoke to him, but he failed to realise it was his own mother; supposedly the woman he'd been lusting after for many years. You didn't tell us at the beginning 'John' was a bit simple. Or are we the simpletons. Sorry, for once I failed at this finish one of your, otherwise brilliant, stories. :-(

bendigoboybendigoboyabout 10 years ago
absolutely loved your story!!

The erotic and passionate details written so perfectly they drew a great picture of lust and desire in my mind, making my cock hard through the entire story! Would love to hear future events whether just John and his mom or also involving Helen or Bethany. A+!!!!!!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
now that was fun

and very entertaining.

thank you.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Very favorite Halloween Party story.

Long live mother/son incest.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

So fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

This is one awesome story. This is the best one that I have ever read, Dude you have to made a part two to this story. Please do a part two to awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If only you could bottle this stuff!

I have some serious cardiac issues which do present me with a number of concerns. One of them revolves around the area of blood supply distribution. Interestingly enough, I have discovered that Literotica can be used as a bibliotherapy application regarding this matter. I find that the short one-page Bump-n-Squirt stories just don't do it for me. Four-Pagers and longer have proven most successful and therefore you have become one of my favorite authors. [Saddly, I have lost my AlwaysWantedTo files and can no longer find them.]

But please do not think that just because you have longer stories that you are one of my favorites. You are an excellent writer. I had not yet read this story and I decided, with yesterday being Halloween, that I would search for something with Halloween and a mom-son theme [my favorite storyline]. I have never written a comment before and I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I did not even finish the romantic interlude on page two! I will enjoy the rest of the story later.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So sexy...my cunt was dripping wet the entire time! I want to suck his cum out of mommy's pretty pussy my damn self

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sooooooo

Are you going to write more about them and possibly the Christmas Party??

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GOOD STORY, CHARACTERS, PLOT!!!! EXECUTION AND COMMUNICATION, NOT SO MUCH!!!!

Promising story marred by numerous technical gaffes, puerile descriptions, communication failures, awkward phrasing and a plethora of R U N - O N SENTENCES (only a few examples listed below). Come on!!!! An EIGHTY-WORD

sentence???? Who could possibly be expected follow the thread for that long, especially in the light of the fact that it is all over the place thematically. Some of your clarifications are patently obvious and others conspicuously absent!!!! Stop being so in love with your own words and remember that the reader does not have the benefit of being inside your head. Just because you can follow the meaning does not mean everyone or anyone else can!!!!

Halloween Party (party)

Riggs' (Riggs's)

Mom (mom) (67)

Mom’s (mom’s) (64)

most mother and sons (mothers)

Mom had never remarried (IN ORDER TO REMARRY, IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE MARRIED TO BEGIN WITH!!!! JOHN’S FATHER NEVER MARRIED HIS MOTHER!!!!)

non too innocent (not)

Women's Gardening Club (women's gardening club)

City College (city college)

sure its love (it's)

its (2)

ten gallon Stetson hat (ten-gallon) (A STETSON IS A HIGH-QUALITY, EXPENSIVE HAT, NOT A PART OF A NORMAL STORE-BOUGHT COSTUME!!!!

semi drunk ( semi-drunk)

Egyptian Cleopatra (IT IS VITAL TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE EGYPTIAN CLEOPATRA AND ICELANDIC ONE!!!! NO CONFUSION HERE!!!!)

(-FACEMASK) that covered most of her FACE (mask) (I WAS CERTAIN THAT THE FACE MASK WOULD COVER HER INSTEP!!!! THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION)

Ancient Egyptian outfit (Cleopatra)

tip toe (tiptoe)

absolute unbelievable (absolutely)

lay back (lie)

felt her labia enveloped (envelop)

felt like sweet liquid flame (HOW WOULD A PERSON FEEL SWEET???? PROBABLY LIKE YOU COULD SMELL NOISE!!!!)

I ran my hands over Mom's hips and up her back and then down again, then leaned over as I fucked her, letting my hands slide around to her belly and brush her sex before slowly making my way further down to cup her breasts, feeling her still firm breast flesh yielding as I slid my hands between the bedspread and her full breasts, nipples like hard ripe cherries, ready to burst. (72 WORDS)

As one orgasm ebbed away, I could already feel the heat and wetness of another building within her as Mom's pussy scalded my cock with fiery cunt cream and as I struggled to keep Mom locked in my embrace as she writhed with ecstasy, I felt my own need to cum again and I felt like I was trip-hammering into her pussy with my rigid, throbbing penis. (67 WORDS)

ever present (ever-present)

try and (to) (3)

half naked (half-naked)

it's smoothness (its)

fuck who I want (-to) (whom)

gently sat my mother (sat)

rafter rattling (rafter-rattling)

long time (longtime)

between my mother and I (me)

join my lover and I (me)

As we flew among the heights of sexual satisfaction, my mind played back the long night of Halloween and of encountering Cleo and finding out she was Mom and of having the revelation that Mom and I made perfect lovers and I let out a cry of pure happiness that dwindled away as my lips found Mom and I lost myself in the sweet sensation of kissing her while my cock throbbed and poured out the last of my seed. (80 WORDS)

fantasiamalchickfantasiamalchickabout 7 years ago
Awesome Read!

Nicely crafted and beautifully written. Except for some grammatical mistakes it was an awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Careful...

Grammar Nazi's are on the loose!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A Classic

Yes it's been done before, but never as well.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow 1 star

another scum of the earth skank story, hey STD central!

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Great story and shithead last comment!

why do critics on here go anonymous? No balls to give a name to their shit!!

dannyboy66109dannyboy66109over 6 years ago

Love your Halloween story about mother and son. It's nice to see I'm not the only one who gets hit by the critics and the Grammar Nazi's. Keep up the good work.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAAAAAAMMMMMNNN THAT WAS HOT!

lol, IT WAS AN EXCELLENT STORY AND HOTTER THAN ALL GET OUT! I HAVE ONE QUESTION? WHY IS THIS WRITER INACTIVE, 5/2013 WAS HIS LAST ACTIVITY! MAYBE UNDER ANOTHER NAME? MAYBE WRITING PROFESSIONALLY NOW? WHATEVER THE REASON, I WISHED YOU'D START WRITING AGAIN, AHABSCRIBE. BEING A RETIRED EDITOR I'LL GRANT YOU THIS WAS VERY GOOD!!!

Budson1962Budson1962over 5 years ago
Hot

This is the 3rd time I’ve read this story, I loved it just as much as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best party ever

So good, I will enjoy this again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a bald pussy 1 star

not into little kids...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

Mom & John should find a way to include Bethany in their bedroom play. And a double pregnancy would be great too!

storyteller19storyteller19almost 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit of incosistency?

My father had never married Mom . . . Mom had never remarried

and this was only the beginning

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Davy's Christmas party?

Did you ever do a follow up to this? Would love to read about the Christmas party. And even more. Thanks your always a great read.

SpitfetishSpitfetishover 3 years ago

Good story, loved the twist

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Good story, another chapter would be great

4/5

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/1/2021) This is another great read. Yup, I'm picturing John, Chelsea, and Bethany in a wild three-way at the Christmas party. I'll be looking for a sequel on your submissions list; I hope you wrote one. This is defiantly worth a re-read in a few. 5 stars of course.

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years ago

Well done! The writing was perfect. I could picture them and their mutual joy at finally consummating their love. Five stars without a doubt!

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Still a favorite that come back to read, such a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot, although the prospect of sharing is not my cup of tea.

Aside from the story, there is this innuendo 'if you are open minded you are promiscuous'. So if I'm not promiscuous I'm narrow minded?

I'm sure there are people who only don't jump on every opportunity to fornicate because of their upbringing. As for myself, in school we were given sex education during biology lessons, really focusing of the biological aspects of reproduction. But I read a book about human sexuality when I was about 12 years old. It was very progressive considering the time it was published in. It span from biology over the technical aspects of having sex in its various forms, to ethical and moral considerations, mostly deniying the than still dominating traditional views regarding homosexuality, masturbation or certain sexual techniques. So I was open minded and aware as soon as I become interested in sex, but I was a heterosexual monogamous guy nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know it's fantasy but I sure don't like my date being pounded by some guys. Sharing is not my forte.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom needs to meet Bethany and have a little threesome with Bethany and her son. JMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think I speak for everyone when I say that a full, all natural and unkempt hairy bush and hirsute crotch would have been much more pleasant and enticing for this mother and son couple. Of course, its natural that her son wants to fuck her, but a dense forest of kinky hairs around her vagina would taste amazing tickling his nose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five stars just for the mother fuck8ng her son. I hoped to read her facesitting him at the party before riding his lap. Then when he found her at home, he would be under her golden lasso control telling her he wanted her to smother him with her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

This is a beautiful mutually consensual incestuous love story between mother and son. There is no shame, guiilt, self-remorse, self-loathing or self-recrimination between familiar lovers. Throughout this story there is only respect, adoration, passion and unimaginable sensual love between an emotionally mature male and female human being. They both realized that sex with love is the most physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually fulfilling experience life has to offer. Although written years ago, I hope the author has many successes with his writing efforts. 5 star story.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD886 months ago

Had to revisit this one. One of the best Halloween M/S stories on LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm still wondering what happened to Brittany

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous