Mom and the Police Officer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johncbb
johncbb
208 Followers

Later that day, Carl interrupted me between classes.

"Who blew you to get you so happy?" he asked.

"What?" I said with shock.

"Just a joke, dude... You have a grin on your face like it was painted on by a fuckin' sharpie."

"Oh, nothing..."

"Nothing? What's been going on with you?"

Fuck it, I said to myself. May as well invite him along for the ride.

"What are you doing after school today?" I asked.

"No plans -- why you want to play some CS?"

"Nah, just look, why don't you hop a ride with mom and I on the way back home?"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Believe me you do. You'll get a taste of what I mean in history class."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

I left him there dumbfounded with a stupid smirk plastered on my face.

"We'll begin with a quiz," mom said as she handed each room a pile of papers to pass back. I decided to sit in the front row today. Carl was behind me. When mom handed me the papers and I looked into her eyes, she diverted her gaze away.

I wondered if she stayed commando like she was supposed to. Though her skirt was opaque, the fluorescent lights of the classroom illuminated her white blouse into semi-transparency. When her body was turned just right, I could make out her hard nipples, the shape of her braless breasts, and even a little shadow of areola beneath her white blouse.

As we all took the quiz, mom took a seat behind her desk. I glanced up and caught her attention. My hands gestured towards the front of her desk. She got up from her seat, walked slowly towards the front of her desk, her eyes looking towards the back of class, and hoisted herself up.

Her skirt immediately rose, her knees remained lightly separated, and I received an easy view of her pubic mound, the fine black hairs forming a softly edged triangle above her slit. Her head was tilted up slightly, like she was looking far away at some distant object in the sky.

I nudged Carl's desk behind me. He looked up from his quiz and I let him follow my eyes towards mom. Watching his face was a real pleasure. His mouth sagged open, his eyebrows rose, and he fumbled for his phone. I smiled when I saw him bring it up and snap a few pictures. Mom glanced at us, her legs almost closing shut when she noticed Carl's phone, but I stared into her eyes and, besides a growing frown, she remained motionless.

After a short while, the class started finishing the quiz. A couple students put their pencils down and walked up to mom's desk to hand in their paper. I watched a boy pause in his tracks when he saw the view mom was affording them. His walk slowed to a crawl. Surprisingly, not one girl mentioned to mom that they could see up her skirt. Maybe they were too embarrassed to tell her?

Either way, mom stayed exactly as she was, on her desk, legs spread gently open, with her vulva free to see. I noticed a couple classmates take out their phones as they walked up to her and attempted to get a few quick photos. One even "dropped" his paper at mom's feet before saying "excuse me" as he bent down right in front of the desk, his face within a foot of her snatch.

Meanwhile, mom pretended to grade the quizzes as they were handed in. Her torso twisted slightly to the right and so that she could scan the papers. If you knew where to look, you could make out the side of her boobs between the buttons of her blouse.

The class started murmuring, muffled conversations circled around the room.

"Alright, all quizzes in?" mom asked as she scanned the room. No one spoke up.

"Good, let's move on then," she continued, hopping off her desk and walking towards the whiteboard.

The remainder of history was uneventful save for one incident. Just a couple minutes before the bell rang and when mom was finishing up her lecture about the civil war, she fumbled one of her markers.

When she turned and bent down to pick it up, her skirt rose past her cheeks and we got a split-second flash of her unclad ass, her pussy lips and labia peeking out between her thighs. She must have realized her mistake because she quickly straightened up, muttered something under her breath, and squatted down to pick up the pen instead.

On our way out of class Carl was all over me with questions.

"Are you making her do this shit?!? Dude, she's your mom! Fuck me though that was hot. Never thought I'd see something better than when she got strip searched. But fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck. Are you doing this? Why is she listening to you? Hey! Stop being all coy and answer me!"

"Alright just calm down dude, we can't talk about this here," I said quietly, looking around.

"Then where?"

"Meet me after school. Mom usually finishes up some paperwork before giving me a ride home so just meet me by her car, alright?"

"Alright," Carl said smiling.

I waited for him by mom's car. He waved his way over, his pace somewhere between a walk and a jog. He had his phone out.

"Look what Tim sent me," he said showing me the screen.

On the phone was a photo of mom. She was leaning over a desk, her hands pointing at something on the paper. Her head was tilted down so you couldn't see much of her face. Her white blouse gaped open and there was a clear view of her right braless tit hanging nice and pretty, aerola, nipple and all. The resolution was fantastic and you could even see a couple freckles, goosebumps, and a few blue veins on her milky white breast.

Carl explained to me, "Tim was in Mrs. Morrison's class after us. He asked her some question about the quiz and when she came over to help him, well, he must have had reactions like a cat to pull of this photo so quickly and cleanly. Wish I thought of that."

I chuckled and said, "things are gonna get a lot better than some photo."

"So what the fuck is going on then," Carl replied, putting his phone away.

"Alright, look, I'm not going to tell you the details, okay? I have to keep some secrets. But the result is, my mom is pretty much completely under my control right now. She'd even bark if I want her too."

"Yeah, and how'd you manage that feat of magic huh?" Carl replied sarcastically.

"I'm not joking and I told you, I'm not answering that. Just wait. Mom's going to be here in a couple minutes and I'll prove to you what I'm saying is true."

"Fair enough," said Carl.

A couple minutes later, and we saw mom walking towards us from the school building. She spotted Carl and frowned. Her skirt swayed seductively as she walked, something I'm sure she was trying to prevent. Over one shoulder hung her purse, and on the opposite hand she carried her briefcase. The effect of the weight caused her blouse to drop down her shoulders slightly, offering us a great view of her cleavage.

"Hi Carl, do you need a lift?" she asked out of forced pleasantly as she approached us.

"Yeah, Parker and I have an English project to work on."

"Yeah? What's the project on?" mom asked with suspicion.

"That's the thing, Mrs. Morrison, we have to decide."

"Ah, well okay. Hop in."

"Thanks Mrs. Morrison -- really enjoyed your class today," said Carl grinning.

We were quiet in the car. Carl kept looking at me. I gestured for him to wait, but he was evidently quite anxious. About half way home I interrupted mom.

"Alright, here is good. You can pull over."

"Pull over? But Carl..." mom whispered.

"Carl's fine, pull over here."

As we pulled into an empty parking lot, I started to unbuckle my pants. Mom noticed and so did Carl, who remained quiet.

"Parker, I can't do this right now... Not in front of one of my..."

"This isn't a suggestion. You know what will happen if you don't." Mom stayed silent and motionless.

"Here Carl, let me show you something," I said as I leaned over the center console. Mom flinched away but didn't resist me anymore than that. I grabbed the side of her button up blouse and pulled it off her shoulder and down her arm. Carl's eyes went wide as he got a clear and close view of mom's tit. Mom was looking outside the passenger window, her face a blank.

"You can feel them if you want," I told Carl and I took one of her tits in my own hand and lifted it up and down, letting them bounce around.

"Uhm... I..." he mumbled back.

"Seriously, here go ahead," I said smilingly, twirling mom's nipple between my fingers.

Carl reached out and groped mom's breast with his right hand. Mom sniffled in a tear. I'm sure he knew she was doing this unwillingly, but after the first touch Carl must have pushed away that guilty feeling because he was quickly all over her.

"You have great tits, Mrs. Morrison," he said as he had both hands on mom's tits now, smashing her breasts together, massaging them, swaying them from side to side. Mom's breath was uneven with occasional sharp intakes and gasps.

"Fuck this is getting me hard," I said, "here mom, help me out." I took hold of her hand and guided it onto my stiff cock. She glanced down at it then turned away. Her hand started pumping up and down with slow even motions. We continued like this for a couple minutes, Carl feeling up mom, and mom jacking me off.

Carl started to run his hands down mom's torso and onto her skirt. He pulled up her skirt showing her upper thighs and the beginnings of her snatch.

"Fuck me," he said as he combed his fingers through her pubic hair. Mom' started to let out little whimpers as Carl's hand moved up and down over her slit.

"Alright, that's enough for now Carl. Sit back and enjoy the show for a bit." I told him, pushing his hand off mom and pulling mom's head down onto my cock.

"You know what to do," I told her. She took me in her mouth, slowly and reluctantly. I pushed her head down until I felt the back of her throat, then pulled her back up, and pushed down again, to show her the pace I wanted. Then I sat back and relaxed as mom blew me quick and hard, her red lips salivating around my dick.

Carl leaned forward and played with her hanging tits as she gave me head. He slapped them around, pulled on her nipples, gave them hard squeezes. Mom's blouse was completely unbuttoned now. When Carl pulled too hard I felt mom's throat tighten up on my cock.

"Damn, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Yeah, give it to her," said Carl, getting in the rhythm of it all now.

"FUCK" I screamed, pushing mom's head hard down onto my dick. My cock spasmed, and I felt mom gulp down as much as she could before I let her pull off, jizz slipping past her closed lips and onto her chin.

"Alright, Carl's turn!" I said blissfully.

"WHAT" they both replied, mom with a gulp of cum and Carl in surprise.

"Yeah, you gotta be busting out of your jeans by now. Mom, go in the back seat and help out Carl for a bit."

She didn't move. I stared her down, she sighed, and eventually she opened her door and went in the back with slow, humiliated, movements. Carl's jeans were already unzipped. Mom took his cock in her hand and guided it between her soft lips. He sighed as Mom slowly took him all the way in. I watched her with pride. Her head moved methodically up and down. Sometimes she paused at his tip, letting her tongue dance around the head of his cock. Carl wasn't aggressive, his hands were behind his head and his eyes were closed. He let mom do all the work.

Eventually his body started twitching and his eyes opened wide as he watched my mom go down on him.

"Shit...." he sighed. Mom gagged for a split second before I heard GULP GULP GULP as she swallowed short bursts of cum from Carl. When she shifted away from him, I noticed she was crying lightly. An occasional tear streamed down her face. She wiped them away, along with some residual spit and cum. We remained silent for a couple minutes.

"You can drop me off at Carl's place, mom. Take the evening to relax." She wordlessly moved back in front and drove away.

After Carl and I were dropped off without a sound, we finally spoke to each other.

"HOLY FUCK!" he screamed with a wild gesture.

"You weren't kidding! FUCK ME -- that was INCREDIBLE!"

I smiled at him, "told you."

"But how..."

"HEY, I said no questions."

"Fine, but FUCK! FUCK! I can't believe that just happened. Shit, I should have taken a video or at least some pictures."

"They'll be plenty of more opportunities for that. Meanwhile, you think your parents will be cool with me staying the night. I don't think Mom could handle seeing me again for a little while. I'm easing her into this."

"Yeah, I'm sure they'd be fine with it.... FUCK!"

Ch.3

Parker

The next day, during class, mom came in wearing slacks and a soft sweater. I didn't tell her what to wear, being at Carl's and not bothering to text her, so this came as no surprise to me. But, you know, I kind of hoped she would have on something at least a little bit revealing out of her own accord. Guess not. The period went by without anything of note: mom lectured, sat behind her desk, and made a careful effort not to make eye contact with any of her students, including me.

At home, she was nowhere to be seen. When I asked dad where mom was, he told me that she had some grading to finish and that we were on our own for dinner. After some pizza and small chit-chat, we digested over a blockbuster action movie that I don't recall. Mom arrived home around halfway through the film, greeting dad from the hallway.

They made some small conversation about work and weekend plans before dad asked her to finish the movie with him. We have a decent sized couch so it was dad up against the armrest, mom next to him still in her work clothes, and me opposite them both. It wasn't long before Dad started to nod off, letting out sporadic snores.

As soon as mom realized dad was out, she started to get up.

"Finish the movie with me, mom" I said before she could remove herself from the couch.

"I'd rather not," she replied. I stared her down for a quick second before she let herself relax back onto the cushions. I scooted over and let my hands wrest on her thighs. She didn't say anything. With small movements, I slowly started to massage her legs.

Occasionally, I would let my arm raise up, my biceps brushing against her breasts over the sweater. With one hand, I lightly caressed her chin, and turned her face towards mine. My lips brushed up against hers, her face was taut and her mouth pursed shut.

"Kiss me, kiss me with your tongue," I whispered into her ear before passing my lips against hers once more. Finally, she relented and I made out with her. She tasted clean with a small but lingering sweetness. Her kisses were soft, her tongue making slow swirling dances with my own. My hands groped her breasts as we frenched.

I could feel her warming up to my touch -- her body becoming soft and supple. I let my hand work underneath her slacks, pressing against her panties whereupon I found a touch of moisture that made me more giddy than I care to admit.

"Your dad could wake up any moment," she mumbled. Her face was flushed in heat, but besides that -- you would guess her to be more confused and scared than turned on. Her eyes, wet with humiliation, looked away from me towards some non-existent skyline.

"You're right. Meet me in my room, 5 minutes. Wear only the panties and bra you have on now," I said quietly before getting up from the couch.

Slow seconds ticked away as I laid on my bed thinking of all the things I would do to her. The door opened and she stood there like a deer in the headlights, seeing my nakedness and waiting for me to say something. She had on an opaque black bra with a set of matching opaque black panties. I padded the spot next to me.

She sat down and looked me right in the eyes for the first time in a long time.

"Parker," she said, "I'll do what you want in here. But we keep it in here, okay? No more of that stuff in school -- I could get fired. And no more stuff with Carl or anyone else, okay? I just can't live like that."

You know, in the heat of the moment, knowing I was about to fuck mom, I think I would have agreed to much more stringent conditions. So, of course, I said yes without any intention of keeping the promise.

I pushed her body flat against my bed, my tongue met hers and we kissed. I let our lips and tongue sway to their own tune while with one hand I massaged her breast and with the other gently circled her clit. Her pussy was slick now and I let my index finger tease her hole, slipping inside and out.

After a while, I moved down from her face and kissed her neck, her chest, and then pulling her breasts out from their cups I licked her nipple, biting gently on occasion. She gasped when I did this -- out of pain or pleasure I am unsure. I sucked on her tit like a newborn having lunch.

Taking a break, I motioned her to take off the bra as I pulled her panties down her milky white thighs. She looked beautiful, lying there on my bed: her breasts falling gently to the sides, her head in profile, resting against my pillow. I opened her legs slightly and took in the sight of her glistening pussy with small, pink, and plush lips. My heart beat violently within my rock hard cock, twitching it with every pulse.

As I pressed up against her hole, right before I entered her, mom placed her hand up against my chest and said,

"Are you sure about this? You do this and there's no turning back, you realize that right? We can forget about this whole incident. Chalk it up to your teenage years or hormones or what have you."

You know, for a split second a wave of nostalgia passed over me and I looked fondly upon those simpler times. Then I shoved my cock into her.

She let out a loud high-pitched gasp which briefly had me nervous about dad waking up downstairs. I paused for a second, lying on top of her with my cock fully embraced by her warm pussy, and waited to make sure no sounds came from outside my bedroom doors. All was quiet.

I lifted myself and proceed to fuck mom like a sex-deprived dog. My strokes were quick, sharp, and violent. Each jerk a rapid shove, our hips smashing against each other. I pounded her body into the bed. Her snatch was a slick sleeve for my cock, but more than the physical pleasure was the overwhelming satisfaction I got from fucking not anyone pussy, but my own mother's.

Occasionally a soft moan or grunt snuck out from her closed lips. Besides this, she was motionless, a submissive body beneath my own, taking what I had to give, reluctantly I'm sure, but without resistance. Between strokes when I felt my rhythm tire, I leaned into her and kissed her complacent face. My hand squeezing her tits, my tongue forcing her mouth to open. Almost in synchrony with my cock, I enjoyed pushing my tongue in and out, fucking her throat with it.

It wasn't long before I came in violent waves. Mom was lifeless under me as I spasmed jizz, one sudden jerk after the other. I fell upon her, breathing heavily, letting my body slowly recover. Eventually she rolled me off, cupped her vagina in her palm as she put on her panties, and left the room without a word.

johncbb
johncbb
208 Followers
12