All Comments on 'Mom at the Neighborhood Bar'

by cricketx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
uffff great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not gonna lie

Not much explanation of the characters backstories or even what they looked like, but this story definitely managed to get me horny as fuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very HOT ! But

One key point that you left out..... Was she on birth control ????

When she said "Please, honey, look at me. Look at me. Look at me, baby."

I thought that she was going to say "I'M NOT ON THE PILL !!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better than the next one

The mother knew her son wanted an older woman and made a point to the bar crowd his desires. To say she wanted to have him on her back is the start of of another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Of course she's fertile!

No mother should be on birth control when she fucks her son. The whole point of fucking is to breed and who best to be bred by than the virile young fruit of your own loins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another good short story

I read 'Mom Makes the Call' earlier and liked it a lot. My favorite one so far. I like your style. More please!

blaster666blaster666over 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

Enjoyed your story very much. Would love to read another episode involving these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Nice 5 stars

I liked this one. I hope he bred her...

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

I enjoyed that. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Brings back mammaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercricketx@cricketx
60 Followers
I prefer in my writing to not provide descriptive personal identifying details of the main characters. I very much want the reader to place themselves in the story. I want the reader to feel like he or she is one of the characters, so I leave out names, height, weight, color, ...