Mom at the Neighborhood Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cricketx
cricketx
60 Followers

I tried to hold back my pending ejaculation but the body's natural responses were at play. I tried to make it last but I could only wail away at her pussy instead.

Mom was screaming dutifully with each thrust I made. She was close as well but I didn't know how close until she began to shout.

"Honey, look at me", she begged.

I was jack hammering away as she shouted for me to look at her face. I soon felt the urgent need to let go.

"Please, honey, look at me. Look at me. Look at me, baby."

Then I blanked out for a second and began to spew my baby batter inside of her.

I watched my mother as she opened her mouth wide and her eyes rolled back in her head while I pumped furiously and ejaculated several times inside her. She quaked with such uncontrolled frenzy against me. I was afraid she was having some sort of seizure while I pumped her full of my semen but I knew she was under control because she gripped me with her legs and hands so very tightly to her.

We both collapsed at the same time and enjoyed a few minutes of heart pounding, heavy breathing, post-coital incestuous bliss while still connected. I eventually pulled out and rolled off of her.

"No ..." she began but halted her thought. Mom leaned over and got a wad of tissues from the night stand to stop up the leakage from her pussy. "You ejaculated inside of your own mother," she said breathing heavily between gulps of air. "You are going to need therapy for this one," she giggled.

We lay there relaxing side by side when she said sleepily, "That was well timed, my son. We both came together."

"It's chemistry," I said. "I think we were definitely made to do that with each other, mom."

I held her hand as we relaxed. Our heartbeats calmed and our breathing eventually became normal.

I heard a snore. I looked over and it seemed like mom had gone to sleep on her stomach, then I saw her smile and she looked at me and said while feeling her ass, "Of course you're going to ride me bareback too, right?"

"You are insatiable, mom. And I love it."

cricketx
cricketx
60 Followers
12