Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 06

Story Info
Neighbor MILF is left in charge while Mom and Aunt are away.
7.6k words
4.67
34.8k
25

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers

Author's Note: Please take note of this story's category and tags, in case the subject matter might not be to your liking. Also, please start with Part 1 of the series otherwise, some of this won't make much sense.

This is a work of fiction. The plot is fictional. The characters are fictional. It's not real life. Any resemblance to person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental. All fictional characters in this fictional story involved in fictional sexual activities are 18+ in their completely fictional lives. If you think you recognize a real-life someone in this story, you lead a more colorful life than the author. :-)

Lastly, and most importantly, I hope you enjoy the story!

-BizMe

# # # # #

Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind: Part 6

# # # # #

It had only been a few days under Aunt Clara's care and I was still getting used to the new regimen, a course of therapy meant to address my absentmindedness and lack of confidence.

For sure, I was jerking off less often since I was only allowed to do so in the presence of a caregiver and, even then, only with their permission.

On a typical day, I used to get myself off at least twice--once in the morning, upon waking up, and again at bedtime during my evening shower. And usually once or more in between, depending on opportunity and what fed my fantasies that day.

But now that I was under the watchful eyes of a caregiver twenty-four-seven, the last good wank I'd had was the day Miss Swenson first came over and I was commanded to make myself cum on her skirt. That was days ago and I was in a world of hurt.

I knew better than to try to sneak away to rub one out secretly. If caught, I'd get even more severely spanked than usual, something I'd experienced only once so far, at the hand of Aunt Clara, when she used a hairbrush instead of her bare hand to administer my corrections. That was something I never wanted to experience again.

So, there I was, feeling so hot and bothered and in need of relief that I was about to go ask my stepmom for permission to jack myself off when she burst into my room in a fluster.

"Andy, I missed my alarm! Oh god, I'm going to be late for work if I don't hurry. You didn't masturbate, did you? Let me see," she hurried over to my bed and pulled back my sheet, exposing my morning wood which I, quite wisely, hadn't touched. "Well, no accidents, at least. That's good. And you clearly haven't taken care of it on your own. That's good, too."

"Yeah, about that... Mom, I really need to. It's starting to hurt, I need to so bad. Can I please, just this once..."

"I'm sorry, Andy. You know the rules. No touching and I don't have time for it. You're just going to have to hold off a little longer."

"A little longer? Mom, you're going to work. You expect me to be here by myself and not..."

"No, of course, not. Kari is coming over for the day, remember? You need to be looking for a job so you're not bottled up here all summer. That should take your mind off things. Besides, she can help if you need relief that bad."

"Miss Swenson?! Mom!" I whined. It was bad enough Miss Swenson had already witnessed me jacking off in front of her once. Now I was going to have to ask her permission and do it in front of her again? Not to mention, she was future mother-in-law, if things worked out as I'd hoped they would.

"No backtalk, Andy! You had a really good day yesterday and don't even need any corrections this morning. Don't blow it now."

"Okay," I grumbled. "Have a good day at work. I'll just be sitting here getting blue balls."

"Oh, stop being so dramatic," Mom groused. "Just ask Kari for permission. I'm sure she'll let you."

"Mm-Hmm," I grumbled, "and take pictures... and show them to Nadia... and ruin any chance of ever being with her someday. No thanks."

"I guess you don't need it that bad then. Now, come on. Downstairs with you. I probably shouldn't leave you here alone in that state," she nodded toward my crotch and my agonizingly turgid erection.

I rose from the bed and followed Mom to the living room, plopping myself on the couch, my unreleased hardon still upright and aching.

I was kept naked at all times while at home, per the guidelines Aunt Clara set and was slowly starting to get used to the sensation of my bare skin on the couch, the light breezes on my ballsack, the freedom from restrictive clothing. If I'm honest, it wasn't unpleasant.

The only real frustrations I had were not being allowed to jerk off privately whenever I wanted and the humiliation of being completely exposed in front of fully clothed, attractive women--related or not. Oh, and the daily corrections, of course; those were not exactly fun and, since the day Miss Swenson had come over, there hadn't even been any post-punishment caressing, much less any release from my pent-up sexual frustration.

Every morning, my corrections were faithfully administered by way of spankings which, curiously, Miss Swenson was almost always present for. It seemed that Aunt Clara made sure to schedule them either right before Miss Swenson went to work or right after she got home.

But once they were over, it seemed everyone had more important things to tend to and I was left wanting for release, an aching hard-on that I wasn't allowed to touch and no one else would. It seemed that they were trying to force me to ask for release instead of instigating it on their own.

As for Aunt Clara, she showed up at random times to check on me--sometimes during her lunch break, between her regular appointments at her University counseling office, and, of course, in the evenings when she'd come by to share dinner with Mom and me. After supper, she would review the day with Mom and decide her orders for the next day.

Speaking of orders, the only thing on the docket for this day was that I would spend it with Miss Swenson while Mom worked and that I had to obey her. In other words, an easy day... or so I had hoped until she showed up wearing a short pair of Adidas running shorts and an equally skimpy sports bra, covered by a loose fit, open back, Nike tank top.

"What a beautiful way to start a beautiful day," Miss Swenson sang as I opened the front door for her and welcomed her inside. Hurriedly, I closed it behind her in case someone walked or drove past and caught an eyeful--someone like old lady Perkins who religiously walked her dog every morning and night. Like clockwork, she would pass by our house at 8:05 AM and 6:05 PM, every single day.

"I see you still have your morning wood," Miss Swenson said joyously, jolting me out of my thoughts.

I quickly scanned the sidewalk and noticed old lady Perkins shutting her front door behind her and heading our direction with her lap-dog mutt pulling on her by its leash. I hurriedly slammed the door shut.

"He saved it just for you," my stepmom called jokingly from the kitchen where she downed one last cup of coffee.

"What? No, I didn't!" I balked. "I didn't, Miss Swenson! I never said anything like that. And I haven't been spying on you, either. I promise."

"Calm down. It's okay, Andy," Miss Swenson assured me with a smile before shifting her gaze back down to my hard-on. "I don't mind it at all."

"But I did just wake up like this!" I continued to defend.

"Mm-hmm," Miss Swenson cooed with such a tone that I couldn't tell if she was finally agreeing with me, or simply being sarcastic.

"I'm going to be late for work, Kari," Mom said, almost out of breath. "You sure you can handle him?" she asked Miss Swenson, but before she could answer, Mom added, "He has no corrections today. First time! So, he shouldn't be any bother."

"Aw. Oh, well," Miss Swenson joked with a disappointed tone to her voice. "Maybe I can find some way to get him in trouble," she winked at me. "I was looking forward to spanking him again."

"Oh, you," Mom said, slapping Miss Swenson's forearm as she scurried past her toward the front door, clearly assuming that Miss Swenson was only joking about wanting to spank me again, though I wasn't so sure. "Oh, and he's complaining about blue balls. Maybe you can help him with that?"

"Mom! I complained but Mom ignored me.

"I'll be home by six, Andy. Be good for Kari. Do what she says."

"But I..." I still wanted to rebuff what Mom had so cavalierly pronounced.

"I..." Miss Swenson spoke at the same time as me then let out a chuckle. "We'll be fine, Mary. Don't worry about us. Oh! And do you care if I get Andy out of the house?"

"Not at all, Kari! I was hoping you would. See you later!"

"Toodle-loo!" Miss Swenson chimed back as she held the door open wide for Mom.

Through the now open door, I spotted old lady Perkins had stopped at the end of our sidewalk and was staring wide-eyed into our house. She was motionless and staring directly at me. More specifically, she was staring directly at my hardened morning-wood penis, jutting out in front of me.

Quickly, I turned and faced away, instead giving her an unobstructed view of my naked ass. Upon that realization, I scurried over to the couch and sat down, covering myself with a throw pillow. Even from that spot, I knew old lady Perkins could see me since our front windows were floor to ceiling, but at least she couldn't see see me anymore. Still, I felt her staring at me, though I was too scared to look up.

Finally, Miss Swenson called out to old lady Perkins. "We really should have tea sometime, Mrs. Perkins. We haven't caught up on gossip in quite a while!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed old lady Perkins pull her gaze away from me and back toward Miss Swenson. "Oh! Kari! Hello, there, I didn't see you there... I... I was a little distracted by..." Her gaze came back to the naked young man sitting on the couch... me.

"Perhaps we'll swing by later," Miss Swenson yelled out the front door and my eyes shot up to her. She turned her head just enough to catch my reaction then smirked her approval at the surprise on my face. "Would that be okay, Miss Perkins?" she called out loudly from the front door again.

"Why... I..." old lady Perkins was back to gawking at me and only mindlessly addressing Miss Swenson. "Yes, Kari... I... I think that would be... grand."

"Okay, I'll try to drop by later, then," Miss Swenson cheered, bid old lady Perkins a fond farewell wave, and shut the door.

Old lady Perkins continued to stand at the end of our sidewalk, motionless, as she continued to take in the sight before her, seemingly unable or unwilling to continue on her walk, despite her lap dog mutt yanking on the leash.

"Are you okay?" Miss Swenson asked upon turning and seeing me curled up on the couch and hunched over my crotch.

My balls ached and the morning wood I'd woken up with was now even stronger, even angrier than when I first rose from bed.

"Oh my," she sighed compassionately, "are you really that uncomfortable?"

I nodded, embarrassingly.

"Is it because you're on display?" she asked and the question surprised me.

"N-no, I just," I hesitated. Do I really want to tell her I usually jack off at least twice a day but, on average, more like three or four times or on a really good day sometimes six? Seems like a bad idea. "I just woke up like this," I muttered, still looking out the window at old lady Perkins would was still looking back at me.

Miss Swenson followed my gaze out the front window. "Oh, I don't know, Andy. I think it excites you to be seen naked and exposed--me, your mom, your aunt Clara, even by Mrs. Perkins."

"What? N-no, I don't! I just... usually... well, I usually you know... do it... several times a day and... and now I don't get to at all."

"You don't get to? Hmm," Miss Swenson slowly, almost seductively while scrunching her lips to one side of her face and pinching her chin with her fingers as if contemplating something. "Well, I'm not so sure about that, Andy, but let's talk this out. How many times a day do you masturbate?"

"You mean how must did I used to? Three or..." I almost answered completely before catching myself. "Wait, wh... I... just sometimes," I stammered.

"Mh-hmm," she grunted, "so, at least three times is what I just heard and I suspect it's even more. And you say you didn't get harder from Mrs. Perkins ogling your naked body, though I suspect otherwise. Perhaps..." her voice drifted off and she scrunched her mouth to one side again, as if mulling over some kind of plan that I didn't want to be any part of.

"Well, first things first, then. Up you go," she ordered, quickly approaching me with her hands outstretched, either having made up her mind or abandoning her scheme, I wasn't sure which.

"Why? What are you..."

"We can't very well run errands with you in pain like that, can we?"

"No... I... I guess not," I muttered as I set the throw pillow aside and offered my hands to her.

She pulled me up to a standing position in front of her and looked down at my straining erection and bulging, aching balls. "Oh, Andy," she whimpered empathetically, "you poor thing."

I glanced out the window and, thankfully, old lady Perkins had moved along, mercifully proceeding with her looping walk around our neighborhood.

Miss Swenson traded places with me, sitting herself down on the couch and turning me to face her. She scooted herself to the edge, placing her hands on my hips, and shrinking the distance between us.

"Uh, Miss Swenson? What are you doing?" I croaked, the sight of her beautiful blonde-covered head so near to my wild, yearning erection.

"It looks painful, Andy. Are you in pain?"

I nodded hesitantly.

"Well, okay, then," she said confidently. She spat in her hand and wiped it on my hard shaft, immediately sending a full-body groan through my insides. She spat into her palm again and wiped more of her saliva along my shaft, again making me shudder before her.

"Ooh... Miss Swenson..." I whimpered, unable to keep myself from thrusting my hips toward her and launching the tip of my penis dangerously close to her face.

Miss Swenson licked her lips and I groaned at the sight.

Slowly, she pumped my cock with her hand and what little hardness that had been left unrealized was quickly fulfilled, forged into a hot steely rod that Miss Swenson now held in her cool, slender fingers.

I gasped at each stroke and groaned with her rhythm. "Mm, Ung... Oh God, Miss... Swen... Miss Swenson... ung..."

Too soon, her hand lost its slipperiness and she paused to spit again, immediately resuming her cadence.

"Oh! Miss Swenson! Please! It feels so good... I... Oh God, I need this!"

"Cum for me, Andy. Don't hold back!"

"But... where? I'm... Mmm... I'm getting close... Ung... I'm so close..."

"Don't worry about that, Andy. Just cum for me. Don't hold back, okay? Just enjoy it. I want you to."

"Ow... Ow," I started to pull back from her grasp as, once again, her spit lube ran dry. "Ohhhhh!" I whined as she stopped stroking and looked up at the expression of wanton exasperation painted on my face.

"Oh, Andy. You're going to have to forgive me for this..." she said lustily as she grasped my ass with both hands and pulled me toward her.

Before I could even register what was happening, she had wrapped her beautiful lips around my swollen cockhead and started twirling her tongue around it in seductive, slippery circles.

"Oh... oh... Shit!" I shouted. "Miss Swenson! No! You're not supposed to... Oh, please don't!"

She pulled off my cockhead and looked up at me. "Andy, you need this," she pleaded her case while stroking my hot, fleshy rod. "You need to be relieved of all this pressure. And I want to help you. Let me help you." Before I could respond, she was back to alternately suckling my cockhead and trying to take more of my length.

"But... Mmm... Nadia..." I weakly protested, my passion mounting despite my reservations.

"Andy... Stop it," Miss Swenson popped off my steely rod just long enough to chastise me though still working on my shaft, driving me closer to the edge. "This is not about Nadia. I've already told you, there's nothing you could do to cause her not to want you. You simply have to ask her, dammit. In the meantime, you need release and I'm going to give it to you. Now stop with the arguing or I'll have to start counting corrections."

"I... ung... oh, God, that feels so good," I moaned as Miss Swenson took my cock in so deep in her mouth that I could feel it hitting the back of her throat. "Ung! Oh, my God! Shit!

In between gurgly choking sounds, Miss Swenson pulled back and took in desperate panting breaths and let out deep, guttural moans. Then she was right back at it, trying to take me deeper each time until finally, she'd done it. Her lips had reached my pubic hair and there was no length of my rock-hard cock that she wasn't consuming.

Her lips massaged the base of my cock. Her tongue massaged my shaft. Her fingers fondled my balls. My protests went silent as my hips started to rock.

The gagging and gurgling sound of my cock thrusting back and forth in her throat spurred my passion to new heights and I reveled in the sight of Miss Swenson deep-throating me.

Suddenly, her grasp on my ass cheeks tightened, clutching like a vise and slamming me even deeper into her throat. It was all I could handle.

"Oh, God! Ung... I'm cumming! Oh... Shit! Fuck!... Ung! I'm cumming!"

Purely from instinct, I grabbed her head, clutching her hair in my fingers and forcing her head back and forth as I fucked her face.

One spurt, then a second, jetted from my cock into Miss Swenson's awaiting throat She pulled back for a breath, just as the third surge of my cum rocketed into her mouth. She slurped to keep it from escaping.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I grunted like a wild man possessed. "Take my cum, Miss Swenson! Oh God. Oh, my God. Thank you! Take my cum! Yes! Like that! Oh God, it's incredible! Ung... Mmmm... Fuck!"

As my orgasm waned, Miss Swenson pulled back, no longer keeping my entire cock in her mouth but, instead, licking its length and planting kisses from the base, to the tip, and all stops in between.

As even the tiniest surge of new cum leaked from my cum slit, she quickly devoured it, smacking her lips after swallowing it as if bragging about her victory.

"Now, don't you feel better, Andy?" she asked.

All I could do was nod in agreement, though my mind was still swirling with worry over Miss Swenson's daughter, Nadia, and whether the girl of my dreams was getting now even further out of reach.

"I've told you not to worry," Miss Swenson said, seemingly reading my mind. "Nadia and you will be together someday--sooner than later, I hope. You'll get married. You'll have babies and I'll be their Mormor..."

"Mormor?" I asked, confused by a word I'd never heard before.

"That's Grandma, in Swedish."

"Oh," I mumbled, immediately wondering what Miss Swenson would be like as a grandmother.

"And I'll still be around, making sure you treat my daughter right," she tacked on to the end of what, to that point, I'd considered my own dream for the future, too.

"W-what?" I stuttered, trying to process what she'd just said.

"That's one, Andy. I guess I need to start paying attention," she said gleefully, counting my correction in over twenty-four hours. "Did you really not hear me?"

"I... no, I think I heard you," I confessed.

"Then why are you asking me to repeat it?"

"I... I just... I guess I thought..."

"What? That all this was temporary?" she asked, again reading my mind. "You being naked in my presence? Spanking you when you need corrections? Helping out when you need some release? Why would I want any of that to end?"

BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers