Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One pickup for Swenson, please?" Miss Swenson told the pharmacist at the counter.

"For Nadia?" the worker asked.

"Yes, Nadia. She's my daughter."

"Address?" The pharmacist and Miss Swenson answered, sneaking her hand behind her back like she was trying to find my crotch, though it was just out of reach.

I looked around, to see if anyone was watching. Feeling confident no one was around, I scooted myself closer, so Miss Swenson could grasp what she so clearly wanted.

Her hand grasped tightly around my cock, holding it tight while she faced the counter, waiting for the pharmacist to return with the prescription. Behind her back, however, she had started stroking my erection through the thin nylon, bringing me dangerously close to erupting in my running shorts.

"Ung... you should stop... please, Miss Swenson... I'm going to... oh... please, stop!"

"Do you have any questions about the birth control?" the pharmacist had returned and asked.

Miss Swenson's hand stopped moving but held my angry hard-on in her firm grasp. "No... just, how long before it's effective," she asked coolly.

"Not knowing when your daughter's last period was, it's best to give it a week, just to be safe."

"A week? Very good. Thank you," she said cheerily.

My mind started racing.

She'd just picked up birth control for Nadia? Why did Nadia need birth control? Was she already dating someone else? No, she would have told me. Was she already having sex? Without ME?! No! That couldn't be it, either. She would have told me that, too. We're best friends, after all. Then why? Why would she need to get... Oh shit! Oh SHIT! For ME?! My cock lurched against the confining clutch of Miss Swenson.

"Figured it out, huh?" Miss Swenson giggled, releasing my cock and turning around.

"I have plans for you, Andy. I think you're going to like them. But you need to continue with your therapy. Your Aunt Clara assures me, you're well on your way. And good things for you can only mean good things for Nadia, too... and maybe, also, for me."

I struggled to piece everything together and ultimately gave up trying. It was easier to just trust them--Miss Swenson, Aunt Clara, my stepmom--than to try to decipher their plans.

All I knew for sure was that I was stammering less, starting to feel more confident, and Mom was lots happier. All positives in my book.

And it seemed that Miss Swenson wanted me to be with her daughter as much as I did, and that was a huge weight off my shoulders. Once someone I thought I'd need to win over, she now seemed more like an ally, someone who was on my side.

"Okay, Andy, how about we get out of here and head to the mall? Nadia's at work and I want to surprise her."

"Surprise her?" I asked. "Like... how?"

"Well..." Miss Swenson reached down to my running shorts and groped my still-hard cock, now aching with desire, teasingly cupping my balls and massaging them before wrapping her fingers around my shaft and tracing its length. "I'll think of something."

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it!

Now it's your turn and please don't be bashful!

Votes are appreciated but feedback means more. Of course, I wish it could all be positive, but that's not realistic. So if your feedback isn't glowing, please, at least let it be constructive.

Got a story idea? Pass it on. I won't promise anything, but it's still fun to hear what others think might make a good story.

Thanks again and I truly hope you enjoyed this installment of the series: Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind.

-BizMe