All Comments on 'Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 06'

by BizarroMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
timbrewulftimbrewulfalmost 3 years ago

Just superb. Characters well drawn. Tempo just right. Time for beautiful dresses and lengerie.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

I hope you finish this story. I have enjoyed all the chapters. Thanks.

Elkhorn1959Elkhorn1959almost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story so far. Outstanding character development with a teaser of things to come. Keep the story moving forward. Maybe interaction between all the women, Nadia and Andy.

QwertoQwertoalmost 3 years ago

This is very good written. That part in the store, perfect. I somehow expected she would spank him right there. Especialy when she chose that revealing clothes for him. I hope that he will be with the older women's longer. Before he meet with nadia. Maybe more outdoor exposure. I like more, when he is just with one women at the given time. Maybe some nude gardening work for old lady Perkins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I’m hooked. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving every line. Let Andy be exposed to the old dog walker and all the ladies on the block. Let the married ladies especially have a time ogling and directly our little sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Andy should be used as a photography model for all the neighborhood ladies and posed and exposed in every conceivable position. I would think that the ladies would love to see Andy lewdly playing with himself while the cellphones snap away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great series. I really like the loving femdom angle, and you're doing a really good job of having the characters walk the line between being dominant while still being caring toward Andy. The supermarket scene was your best yet. Hope to see more of Andy's caretakers embarrassing him by using him to tease other women, all in the name of building up his confidence, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has been great. I find myself checking every day to see if there's an update.

BunnymasterBunnymasteralmost 2 years ago

Wow!!!

Actual humans (well the protagonist anyway) in a porn story?

Well done sir/M’am!

Top notch writing too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBizarroMe@BizarroMe
Story Update 20210730: Part 12 of the "Mom, Aunt Clara, & My Wandering Mind" is finally in the queue. Lucky 13 will be the last chapter which I hope will make everyone happy, both my fans (high-fives and thank-you's) and my trolls (yes, I've collected a few and zerbits to yo...